PDA

View Full Version : Reborn...((The rebirth of Faith))

Xhaiden
December 7th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Reborn

This rp is about pokemorphs and the new league that has sprung up for them. It is staged throughout the worlds of Honen, Johto, Orange islands, and Kanto. The battles are far more difficult and complex, and the prizes great.

Rules

One character with a max of six pokemon
No legandaries yet
No killing someone unless they want to be killed ( That's silly...)
No God moding please
Try to be detailed with your posts. I don't mean you have to write a book but don't do the whole: Bob: Runs really fast* " WOW!"
Keep OC things to a minimum If you have questions IM me

Name:
Race( Human/ Morph):
Type (What kind of Pokemorph):
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Profession( Trainer,Gymleader(limited), Breeder, communicator, Police officer, Doctor, Team Rocket/Snaggum/Magma/Aqua, Ect.):
Birth town:
Past(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Gymleaders

*ONLY EIGHT OF THESE*

Request these with you form. First come first serve.
Cities of the leaders:

Kanto:
Saffron City
Lavender City(City of the dead)

Johto:
Goldenrod City
Olivine City

Orange Islands:
Firen City (Fire Island)
Solice city( Ice island)

Honen:
Fortree city
Pacific log town

My profile

Name: Vyren Star
Race( Human/ Morph): Morph
Type (What kind of Pokemorph): Eevee
Appearance:Shoulderlength hair(black with cream stripes), Long eevee ears and tail, strapless pink shirt with HUGE sleeves and baggy jeans. Coated in dark brown fur. Wears a large collar with a large silver bell on it. Green eyes. Short.
Pokemon:Pigeot, Manetric, Houndoom, Sableye, Dragonite, and Gyrados
Profession( Trainer,Gymleader(limited), Breeder, communicator, Police officer, Doctor, Team Rocket/Snaggum/Magma/Aqua, Ect.): Breeder/ Trainer Instructor
Birth town: The ruins of Cinnibar Island
Past(Optional): Followed in the footsteps of her father and became league champion but resigned in order to persue her true dream of becoming a pokemon breeder. She often guides people through the mountainous region that she now inhabits( A large moutain range between Johto and the sea that seperates Honen from the other continant. ) Also occasionally takes up students to train at her sanctuary.
Other(Optional): She has the ability to change between eevee evolutions, meaning she can take the form of Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Vaporeon, or Umbreon for a short time. But, it uses alot of her energy.

Blaziken_Boy
December 22nd, 2004, 11:59 AM
* Name:Joseph
* Race:Morph
* Type:Blaziken
* Appearance:1 claw,1 normal hand,2 Blaziken feet,half-head,and full Blaziken body.
* Pokemon:Blaziken,Swellow,Claydol,Sceptile,Masquerain,and Gyrados
* Profession:Breeder
* Birth town:The sky pillar's top.
Other:I saw Rayquasa,now I can get him to take me somewhere as long as I am on the Pillar's top.

Yami's Girl
December 22nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
Name:Emily
Race:Morph
Type:Charizard
Appearance:Wings,tail,and Charizard arms. Has human head with blonde hair.
Pokemon:Charizard,Dragonite,Houndoom,Umbreon,Raichu,Scyther
Profession:Breeder
Birth town: Pallet
Other:Saw Mewtwo once and still searches for him.

AngelWolfie
December 22nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
Name: Mizuiro Midori (Or just Miz)
Type (What kind of Pokemorph): Dragonair
Appearance: dragonair wings in place of ears, dragonair tail, short blonde hair, 5' 7", wears a big green sweatshirt and blue jeans
Pokemon: Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, fearow
Profession: Just a trainer =/
Birth town: Mossdeep
Past(Optional):
Other(Optional):

Desert Cacturne
December 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
Before I fill in Birth town, Past, and Other, I'm wondering what Solice City is like. I can't find the information for it.

Name: Blizzi Snowstorm
Type (What kind of Pokemorph): Sneasel
Appearance: Friendly reddish eyes, black hair, navyblue sweater, and blue jeans. In comparison with Sneasel, he has two large red ears and tail with sharp claws from the hands and feet. Navy blue patches appear on some parts of him.
Pokemon: Lapras, Glalie, Dewgong, Cloyster, Piloswine, Walrein
Profession( Trainer,Gymleader(limited), Breeder, communicator, Police officer, Doctor, Team Rocket/Snaggum/Magma/Aqua, Ect.): Ice Gym Leader
Birth town: Solice City.
Past(Optional): Blank for the moment.
Other(Optional): Blank for the moment.

Merry Christmas!

AngelWolfie
December 23rd, 2004, 12:27 AM
Sooooooooo.....Are there enough people to start???

PikaPal
December 23rd, 2004, 12:51 PM
# Name: Nichole
# Race( Human/ Morph): morph
# Type (What kind of Pokemorph): haunter
# Appearance: long blonde hair, black tank top and pants and wears a long black cloak
# Pokemon: haunter, genger, shuppet, ghastly, Ninetails, Rapidash
# Profession( Trainer,Gymleader(limited), Breeder, communicator, Police officer, Doctor, Team Rocket/Snaggum/Magma/Aqua, Ect.): gym leader of Lavender town
# Birth town: Lavender
# Past(Optional): was always born in Lavedar and has a passion and love for ghost pokemon. She always loved going to the Lavender tower when she was a little girl and play with the ghosts.

Magical Mew
December 23rd, 2004, 12:58 PM
Name:Meloudia
Race( Human/ Morph):Morph
Type (What kind of Pokemorph):Houndoom
Appearance:As a human:Brown hair,Blue Eyes,Kind of Thin,Wears baggy top and Trousers,Hair tided up with a red clip.
Pokemon:Rapadash,Houndoom,Houndour,Gengar,Umbreon,Eevee
Profession( Trainer,Gymleader(limited), Breeder, communicator, Police officer, Doctor, Team Rocket/Snaggum/Magma/Aqua, Ect.):Breeder
Birth town:Saffran City
Past(Optional):---
Other(Optional):---

Wolf_Goddess
December 23rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
Name: Sam
Race( Human/ Morph):Morph
Type (What kind of Pokemorph):Espeon
Appearance:Tall with long, purple hair. Wears jeans and a Black T-shirt
Pokemon: Espeon, Kadabra, Alakazam, Natu, Xatu
Profession( Trainer,Gymleader(limited), Breeder, communicator, Police officer, Doctor, Team Rocket/Snaggum/Magma/Aqua, Ect.): Psycic Gym Leader of Saffron
Birth town: Saffron
Past(Optional): Unknown
Other(Optional):Sisters with Sabrina. Younger, yet more powerful and mysterious. Took up her job as leader.

Xhaiden
December 27th, 2004, 12:15 PM
((Ok here is some info before we start:
Lavender has become completely deserted except for the Gym which is protected by the spirits of good hearted pokemon. The entire city is inhabited by the dead, ghosts of humans as well as pokemon that appeared after the town was destroyed. Origonally the spirits were sealed away, humans and pokemon constructing a new city around the tower. But, after an accident they were released, killing everyone except for those who were protected by the legandary pokemon Ho-oh.
Solice is a city I invented for gym purposes. It is constructed by beautiful glasslike ice that forms beautifully sculptured buildings that were said to have been formed by Articuno itself. It was also said that Articuno Chose several Humans and morphs to inhabit the isle.
Every thing in this world is just recovering from the recent war between Morphs and Humans and some prejuduces remain. After the Death of Faith.The world was set in a sort of peace, thier souls saved by the strange and mysterious girl. But, the hate has begun to return again.) Start now!

Vyren paced to and fro restlessly, waiting for word on the incident that had taken place atop mt Silver. There had been a massive explosion and she was worried.

pokefan007
December 27th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I wanna join too!!

* Name: Erik Aaron
* Race( Human/ Morph): Human (am i the only one?)
* Type (What kind of Pokemorph): Human... XD
* Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
* Pokemon: Absol, Gyrados, Dragonite, Houndoom, Lanturn, Manetric
* Profession: Trainer
* Birth town: Lilycove City

Xhaiden
December 27th, 2004, 01:11 PM
((YAY! A HUMAN!! *GLOMPS* Never thought I'd say that one...^_^;;))

paige pelletier
December 27th, 2004, 01:35 PM
may I please join?
Name: People call her Paige no one knows if that is her real name XD
Race (human/pokemorph): Pokemorph
Type (what kind of pokemorph): dragonite
Appearence: deep dark purple hair (autume) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) and light purple eyes slightly baggy jeans and a black t shirt with a pokeball symbol on the front sneakers and a bag like back pack (black) black fingerless gloves and long nails (black) oh yay! I have black scaly wings that arn't that big so it is hard for me to fly well and I have two black anteneye that stick out of my bangs with a small horn in the middle of them my canine teehe are larger than normal
Pokemon: she has a pichu that stays on her shoulder a lanturn a dragonite a quilava and a absol that follows her
Proffession: she was apart of team snagem butshe quit now she is just a trainer
Birth town: .......... she wandered ever since she was little she can slightly remember a place in johto maybe it was blackthorn city...........
past: she does not know she is surching for answers
other: she can sing good XD

pokefan007
December 27th, 2004, 01:36 PM
*claps* I'm still the only human!! XD, I swear, that is funny....

Wolf_Goddess
December 27th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Sam awakened in her house, feeling cold. She moves her purple hair out of her face. Pokeballs rest on a table besides her bed, and a magnificent Xatu rests on its perch. SHe smiles, stroking its head. It rises, cocking its head as it stares into his trainer's large eyes. "Time for Gym Leading," says she. As she gets up to stretch the sleep out of her, she notices a picture. A young woman with a tall man, looking at eachother lovingly in the eye. It was Sabrina, looking suprisingly happy as the blushing bride. am smiles. "Thanks to you, Terrence, now I have the responsibility of being a Gym Leader!" she laughs, looking at the man.

Xhaiden
December 28th, 2004, 09:57 AM
((Yay! *Gives only human an InuPlushie!* More People!!))

Yami's Girl
December 28th, 2004, 10:15 AM
I awoke in the morning shivering under my bed sheets. I got up and saw my Charizard's face in the window. I got out of bed and put on clothes. "Good morning, Flame." I said. He greeted me with a cheeful roar. I hurried downstairs, not bothering to eat breakfast. Flame greeted me outside. "Did you have a good sleep?" I asked him. He nodded. "Are you ready for our morning flight." He nodded again and I climbed on his back. We lifted into the air and we flew around the town. When we came back home I hopped off Flame and went inside.

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 11:56 AM
She gets on her clothes, her blue jeans, her black shirt, her belt. On her belt she put on six pokeballs. Two were empty, because on contained her Xatu, and the other was just for show. "C'mon Xa-Xa," she says, "Time to whip butt!" She laughs. Xa-Xa lands on her shoulder. Today, she felt giddy and excited, usually she's quiet and calm. Maybe because today would bring a bright future! Sam closes her eyes and looks into her mind. She just sees her beating a trainer, and... an explosion. She looks deeper, seeing a mountain, a figure of a girl, and a girl with ears. Her eyes widen, and she sees that Xa-Xa has closed his eyes too. Her Psycic powers showed her the future, as well as the present and the past. The Xatu opens his eyes and stares into hers. "That was awkward," Sam said, feeling less giddy and excited.

She enters the Gym, and a young girl around Sam's age runs up to her. "I've been waiting! Where have you been? Jeeze you need to fight this trainer! He's been bothering me all morning!" it was Copycat, a good friend of Sam's.
"Hey Cat, you must really be annoyed," Sam says, "You didn't even copy me!" Copycat rolls her eyes. "Seriously, I have no time with Copying today!" She fusses, "This trainer's been bothering me, and Kitty's egg is due soon!" Kitty was Copycat's pokemon given to her by Sam. Kitty was a Skitty, a sweet little thing who was expecting an egg.
"Well, I'm here, so go on."
Copycat smiles, giving her friend a light hug. "Please beat him. That'll teach him not to bother us!"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I awoke to the sound of the rain outside. Opening my eyes I saw the dark enterior of my room. I threw off the covers and got up, stretching. My ninetails stood up from her bed, yawning. "Well, another day another beginning," I said, looking outside at the rain. The early morning sky was thick with fog. "A nice day to train ghosts," I said to Niney, as she sat by my feet. I smiled. "Come on girl, lets go to the gym." "Nine!" she said and we went downstairs and out the door, out to the Lavender Gym.

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"THERE you are!!" A boy said, running up to Sam. "I've been talking to this weird girl, Copycat I think her name was. She was shooing me away. At first, I thought SHE was the Leader!" He gives a quick laugh. "Anyway, now that your here, battle me!" He didn't even wait for a reply. He just released a Raticate and battled her. It was quite easy, and Sam beat him, the trainer going home with tears in his eyes. She shakes her head. "Trainers are getting too hardheaded these days!" she said to Xa-Xa, who preened his ruffled feathers.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
I entered the gym with Niney at my side. Haunter and Shuppet both came up to me. "Hey guys, ready to train?' they both agreed and flew about happily. I sighed...it had been so long since a trainer had come to challenge me.

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Sam lets out a yawn. Exiting the gym, she goes to Copycat's house. "Cat?" she says as she walks in. Copycat came rushing downstairs, carrying an ailing Skitty in her arms. "What is it now?" she asks. Kitty gave a pathetic mew. "I'm busy as you can see." Sam shuffled her feet.
"Well, I'm gonna visit Lavender, but seeing as you are busy with Kitty, I'll close the gym." She sighs.
Copycat rolls her eyes. "You do that, the egg is coming and my parents aren't home, so I have to stay with Kitty. Just close it up, people would understand. I'm in no mood to face anymore trainers." Sam nods, leaving. She closes the gym up and puts up a sign "Be Back Soon" it reads. She, with Xatu on her shoulder, leave to go to the path towards Lavender.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I hear a whinny in the gym. Whistling, a white Rapidash with a blue fire mane and tail comes running to me. "Hey ghost," I say, patting his neck.

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Sam aproaches Lavender. "Woah, its a lot different then I last saw it," she says, looking around. "Hey, they even have a gym! I wonder..." The door was unlocked. Suprised, she opened it...

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I turned to see the door opening. "Hello," I said as I saw someone standing there.

Yami's Girl
December 28th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I ran outside after breakfast. My parents were at work like usual. They worked so hard to get thing they wanted. They worked dawn til dusk. The only time I saw them was on Saturdays at noon. I let out my pokemon. "Are you guys ready to train?" I asked. They happily replied with all their noises they made. "Ok then. Time for our morning race. Line up!" My pokemon lined up on a dirt line I made. "Ready, set....... GO!" At my word a dust cloud arose. I could see my pokemon, whether they could fly or not, running. "Three times!" I shouted. They all ran their hardest but, as usual my Raichu won first. "Ok. Nice effort. Take five." I said running inside to get some drinks for them. I came out with bowls filled with water. When they were done I said:"Now our power test." Right behind me was a bolder that weighed exactly 300 tons. It had been there since my parents moved here. It had only been moved an inch since we'd been here. My pokemon took turns, Houndoom and Moonlight my Umbreon not doing too well. Still, none of manged to move it. Now it was about midday. "Well now." I said. "You look tired. Have a break. Then we'll travel to a gym and see if we can win a battle." I said to them laying down under a tree.

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
"Oh, hi," Sam said, standiing upright. "I, uh, didn't know this Gym ACTUALLY had a leader." She looks around. "Boy, this place sure had changed. I remember visiting this place when I was young, it never had a gym..." She touches the walls and looks up. She then looks at the Leader. "I am Sam, Leader of Saffron gym." She puts her hand out to shake.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I smile. "Yes, it does now, it needed a gym." I shook her hand. "Im Nichole, and as you already guessed, I am this gym's leader."

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"But this place is," she looked around, "deserted. It doesn't seem a thing like it did in my memories." she shakes her head, "My home is a big city, so I'm not used to the emptyness. I guess this means not a lot of trainers."

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Its tru, its been so long since Ive had a good battle with a trainer, but I am used to it, and so are the pokemon."

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 07:07 PM
She rolls her eyes. "Not me, I ALWAYS have a trainer waiting for me when I get in. My friend, Copycat, usually spends some time in the gym, bringing me breakfast, so they ALWAYS bother her." She smiles, "In fact, she hasn't been copying anyone nowadays. With Kitty and her egg..." She shrugs, "Its okay though, my pokemon become stronger." She strokes Xa-Xa.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 07:09 PM
"Just be glad you have trainers," I reply, "I never do, and I have to keep coming up with new ways to train my pokemon. Ghosts get bored easily, and when that happens, they go and cause mayhem in the town."

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 07:11 PM
She laughs. "Psycics are the exact oppisite! They prefer to sit and meditate with me, look into my mind and share thoughts, and look at the past and future." She shakes her head, "These talents few humans have, but they're better off without them."

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I smile. "Yeah, ghosts love to cause mayhem, vs the calm easy going psychics."

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 07:15 PM
She smiles. "That's why me and my sister get along well with them," she says.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 07:16 PM
"I can understand that. I love ghosts the most tho...theyre so misunderstood by people."

Xhaiden
December 28th, 2004, 10:00 PM
(BTW anyone who enters lavender be warned! It is filled with the dead that will try to posses or even kill you! MUHAHAHAHAHA!....ok I'm done ^_^;;))

Vryen sighed softly, her tresses falling about her face. " Where are you Wynd?" She growled, looking to the sky for her faithful Pigeot. A cry echoed overhead, the Eevee morph holding up her arm. A massive black Pigeot landed before her, the woman sighing in releif. " Well?" She asked impatiantly. " NANI!? Are you sure?!" She yelped, leaping onto the black saddle that was fitted on him back. The bird flew upward, Vyren scanning the mountain frantically. A massive silver glow illuminated the sumit, her breath catching. " It is as we feared..." She breathed. " I will need assistance...To Saffron!" She commanded, the bird rolling sharply to the right.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 10:03 PM
OOC: no, Lavender is so misunderstood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IC: "So what are you up to today?" I asked Sam.

Xhaiden
December 28th, 2004, 10:04 PM
((Don't worry! You'll see...Hehehehe...*Evil snicker...*))

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 10:09 PM
OOC: no, sooooo misunderstood...its such a cool city

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Paige walked around lavender until she came up to a gym she went inside and said "hello?" in an unintrested tone...........

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I fell asleep under the tree. When I woke it was night. "Perfect...." I said. I returned all my pokemon except Flame. "Wake up, Flame." I said pushing on him. "We have to Fly around the city! Mom and Dad still aren't home!" Flame was alert immediatly. "C'Mon!" We flew aound Pallet. I didn't see my parents. We landed in front of the house again. "Must be workin really late." I said. "Well, I'm not tired any more. Mabye we should go to Lavendar or Saffron." I hopped back on Flame and we flew in the direction of Lavendar. "Haven't been there for awhile...." I muttered.

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I saw the new trainer. "Hello," I said, looking at her.

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 09:57 AM
I looked around the gym. "I don't remember Lavendar having a gym." I said. I looked at the peson who greeted me. "Hi." I said. "My name is Emily. I suppose your the gym leader."

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 09:59 AM
"another person comes to the ever populaar lavender gym!" Paige said softly........

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 10:02 AM
I nodded. "Yes, I am Nichole, the Lavendar Gym Leader," I replied to the two trainers.

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 10:06 AM
"Well then. What's with all these people?" I asked.

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"Well I dont know, Lavender is usually so quiet and ppl rarely visit, so its strange that so many ppl have come at once," I said, petting Ghost's neck.

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 10:15 AM
"Well I came looking for my parents." I sighed. "You haven't happened to see a blonde hair,blue eyed, women in her fortys and is about my size. Or a taller man with black hair, brown eyes and is about the same age. You haven't seen either of them have you?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Sam looked at her new friend. "Well, best be going back to my gym," She shook her head slightly. "I feel as though something exciting is about to happen." she exited the gym. Because of her being Psycic, a strange arora unseen to human and Pokemorph eyes, surrounded her. This blocked ghosts fom her body. She enters the gym, opening it and going inside. She sits indian-style in the center, meditating along with Xa-Xa.

paige pelletier
December 29th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Paige smiled "I came here because I like ghosts!"

Xhaiden
December 29th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Wynd landed before the gym, Vyren sliding from his back gracefully. " Rest my friend...You have flown hard..." She whispered, returning the bird to it's ball. She stepped inside the doors of the gym of Saffron, her footsteps silent as she passed into the main room. " I wish to speak to the gym leader of this city..." She stated emotionlessly, an air of firmness about her voice.

BobTheBlob
December 29th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I hope there is still room left to join.
Name: Sven
Race: Human
Type: Human
Pokemon: Sableye, Banette, Dusclops, Gengar, Shuppet, Duskull (likes Ghost Pokemon)
Profession: Trainer
Birthtown: Mauville City

BobTheBlob
December 29th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Sorry about double posting, but I forgot to put in Appearance, silly me.
Appearance: Silver hair, wears dark blue or purple shirt, black leather belt with 5 Pokeballs on it (Shuppet floats around him).

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 08:59 PM
SurSkitty, don't double post. Edit your last one. That's is so Annoying.

Xhaiden
December 30th, 2004, 04:58 PM
(Sure you con join but enough with the OOC posts please))

Vyren studied the room she was in, sensing a trainer approching her. " Where is your leader?" She asked the young trainer, she gaze snapping to him. " To get to her you have to go through me..." He stated. " Do you think I am some novice trainer?" She smirked blandly, scoffing at him lightly. " It's the rules..." He replied, releasing a Kadabra. " Very well....If that is your wish...." She replied, her body shifting. She now stood as a black umbreon, her green eyes gleaming brightly. Before the boy could make a move, a massive blast of dark energy engulfed them, sending them to the ground. "Fool...." She scoffed, walking onward.

Wolf_Goddess
December 31st, 2004, 02:30 PM
Sam smiled as the girl aproached her. "I have sensed you before your time," she replies cooly. She gets up, Xa-Xa fluttering to his perch. "So, what matters do you wish to speak of. Oerhaps the explosion?" she questions.

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 06:54 AM
Paige was in a daze and stared around the room it was fit as a battle arena but it was still calming

Desert Cacturne
January 1st, 2005, 07:32 AM
Sorry for being late. Oh, I've decided to live in Solice. ^^

[RP here once I edit.]

Yami's Girl
January 2nd, 2005, 03:28 PM
"Well if my family's not here, I wish to battle you, Nichole." I said sending out my Umbreon.