PDA

View Full Version : Hello PokeCommunity!

Voul
February 28th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Name's Voul and I'm obviously new around town.
I've signed up with forums similiar to this one before yet, I never really registered for a Pokemon one before.

Games I've played Pokemon-wise are,
Red - Blue - Yellow - Gold/Silver - Crystal, Fire Red, Emerald, Pokemon Stadium 1+2, Pokemon Snap, Some of those GC Pokemon games and that's about it.

To make things short it's great to be a member here and I look forward to meeting new people and talking amongst the community here.

Miss Doronjo
February 28th, 2011, 06:43 AM
How are ya doin' Voul? :3 Around these parts in town, they call me the russle mussle hussle tussle...wussle...qussle guy! Weird title I made up! Idk. Pokemon forums are quite similar, but this one...I find unique in its own way. <3 You'll see why. [evil chuckle].

Ignore the chuckle btw. I just remembered a very funny joke. I don't remember it now. <3

Anyhow, I've played all the pokemon games you mentioned except for pokemon stadium, I came SUUUUUPER close to playing it, but I wanted star fox 64 instead, so yeah, got addicted to that instead! Now I'm just surrounded by memories of star fox quotes. @-@; "use the break!" or... "Hey einstein! I'm on your side!" Good times. <3 When I played pokemon crystal, it was definatley different from the other previous pokemon games! Animation, infact. I wonder why they didn't do that for Ruby and Sapphire; and just waited until Emerald? I don't know.

Mind = Blown.

Anyways, Its cool that you signed up and gotten the hang of things; seen your welcome posts; doing a cool job so far. <3 All I can tell you is to stick around, you'll meet more people as you grow more accustomed to the forums, and yeah, don't be shy on talking to people first. <3 And yeah! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :3

Voul
February 28th, 2011, 10:44 PM
How are ya doin' Voul? :3 Around these parts in town, they call me the russle mussle hussle tussle...wussle...qussle guy! Weird title I made up! Idk. Pokemon forums are quite similar, but this one...I find unique in its own way. <3 You'll see why. [evil chuckle].

Ignore the chuckle btw. I just remembered a very funny joke. I don't remember it now. <3

Anyhow, I've played all the pokemon games you mentioned except for pokemon stadium, I came SUUUUUPER close to playing it, but I wanted star fox 64 instead, so yeah, got addicted to that instead! Now I'm just surrounded by memories of star fox quotes. @-@; "use the break!" or... "Hey einstein! I'm on your side!" Good times. <3 When I played pokemon crystal, it was definatley different from the other previous pokemon games! Animation, infact. I wonder why they didn't do that for Ruby and Sapphire; and just waited until Emerald? I don't know.

Mind = Blown.

Anyways, Its cool that you signed up and gotten the hang of things; seen your welcome posts; doing a cool job so far. <3 All I can tell you is to stick around, you'll meet more people as you grow more accustomed to the forums, and yeah, don't be shy on talking to people first. <3 And yeah! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :3

I'm doing quite well thanks. Russle tussle whaaa--? Really? That's an interesting way to put things.

You just remembered a joke but you don't remember it now?..
Pokemon Stadium was great, and Starfox did have it's memorable quotes. "You're good... But I'M BETTUH!"

I look forward to talking, maybe roleplaying, and seeing how things are amongst other users here.