PDA

View Full Version : It's been a year... but I have returned!

Kon~
February 28th, 2011, 03:46 PM
About a year ago, for personal reasons, I dropped most of my internet activities and the PC was included in these. Slowly, I've eased myself back into the internet and as such, I feel it's time for a return!

I know my departure was unexpected and unannounced; I left threads and RPs hanging and didn't tell any of my friends about it, so I thought my return should at least get the tiniest of fanfares.

The Wandering Explorer has returned! Kon~ is back on PC!

bwburke94
February 28th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Welcome back! Even though I don't remember you.

Kon~
February 28th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Welcome back! Even though I don't remember you.

Thank you! It's nice to meet you!

Miss Doronjo
February 28th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Hm, yeah, everyone has their own personal reasons one way or another to leave a forum, I myself included! Well, a silly reason was that I was playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom ALL. DAY. LONG. FOR FIVE DAYS. Anyhow, its cool that you've eased back into the web, and its also cool you've came back; its nice to meet you. <3

So...you're into roleplaying? After all this talk, maybe I should get back into it. :3 Well see; it depends if my mood compels me to type long RPs. :3; Anywaaaaaay, I hope to see ya again! Rules have changed; so if you haven't already, maybe you should just look it over. :3

EDIT: typo. :x

olih
February 28th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hi Kon! I've never met you (I've only been on PC for 2 months) but welcome anyways!

Joey's Rattata
February 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Hi Kon! I've never met you (I've only been on PC for 2 months) but welcome anyways!

I love your signature, it made me laugh so hard.

@OP: Welcome back! I hope some of your old friends are still around, but I also hope you make new ones even if they aren't. (:

Kon~
February 28th, 2011, 07:48 PM

I love your signature, it made me laugh so hard.

@OP: Welcome back! I hope some of your old friends are still around, but I also hope you make new ones even if they aren't. (:

Thanks, guys! Nice to meet you!