PDA

View Full Version : Back 4 awhile.

.Fenris
February 28th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Well, even though I have half the school on Facebook, I just can't get myself to fit in with anyone. Too preppy.

So, PC, I'm back... with less of an attitude...

Kon~
February 28th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Welcome back! I just got back on PC today, too :D

Miss Doronjo
February 28th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hm, I guess you've had a rough time during your last visit? Well, I wasn't sure how you were like, because we haven't met before, but, I'm glad you've came back. ^^

Eh, I never really met preppy people. :3 Well, some at grade 8, but, IDK, everyone was in their own little "groups" so...I didn't talk to them...much. Well anyway! You might have heard that some rules and signature rules have changed, sooooo its a good idea to read em' over if you haven't, just so your up to date with the rules and everything.

And...yeah! Welcome back! I hope this time things will be better for you, and I hope you'll enjoy this time around. :3

olih
February 28th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Like with Kon, I haven't met you either. Welcome back all the same!

Voul
February 28th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Well, even though I have half the school on Facebook, I just can't get myself to fit in with anyone. Too preppy.

So, PC, I'm back... with less of an attitude...
Welcome back Fenris! Preppy students? Baaaaahhh to em'!

ShinyMeowth
March 1st, 2011, 02:55 AM
What is great with the internet, is that you can find friends that perfectly match you. That is not the case with schools, since the pool is reduced from hundreds of millions to just hundreds. You shouldn't feel bad about not fitting with your real life acquaintances, things like that happen. That's what the internet is for.