PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Unova's Autumn Festival

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 05:03 AM
[css-div=height:3240px;width:800px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding-top:6px;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;letter-spacing:1px;]March 3 - March 18

http://i51.tinypic.com/1jkmbo.png
Unova Autumn Festival
Welcome to Unova's Autumn Festival or to put it another way, Black and White's second Get-Together (cause Black and White start in Autumn). This event marks the release period of Black and White in English - which is something to celebrate!

In this main event thread, we'll be having a few competitions, most of which you'll know, while in a different stickied thread, we'll have a special event, allowing certain users to earn a PC blog (without being a supporter, staff or a person with over 5000 posts), but you can read more about it there.

Events

Art Competition.This time, the event is purely an art competition. During the event period (March 4 - March 18), you can draw an artistic piece following the prompt. Any type of art is accepted (pixels, drawing, digital etc) as long as it works with the prompt.

Prompt:
Autumn Fun

Simple prompt, really. All you need to do is make sure the Pokemon in your art are having fun in what seems like Autumn and you'll be fine!

Remember, post your artwork in this thread and at the end, we'll judge the winner. Also note that the winners from Christmas in Unova should hopefully recieve their emblems by then.

Scavenger Hunt.Follow the clues and find the answer.

In this hunt, you'll be searching through Black and White threads to find a certain word. Like most other hunts, it's a Black and White related word, which is...

Deerling
(Because it changes colour in Autumn - hover over it for your clue)

There will be 10 clues you need to follow to find Deerling, which in the final clue, will ask you to PM both Kaori and I. You can discuss how well you're doing in the hunt within this thread, but remember not to reveal any clues - and instead just PM the final 10 clues. All the winners will recieve an emblem. :)

Black and White Quiz.Yup, you guessed it! Next up is a quiz related to the games. Like with the scavenger hunt, please PM your answers to both Kaori and I. There will be 30 questions, and those who answer them correctly will get an emblem. Also, there may be a few trick questions you should watch out for!

[css-div=height:546px;width:600px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding:10px;]1. Which game is Voltolos/Thundurus found?
2. The cease and desist letters were sent to which Pokemon sites upon the Black and White Japanese release?
3. Which three Pokemon were leaked about two weeks early - causing a big uproar from fans who didn't believe it - especially here?
4. What's Reshiram's Japanese name?
5. Which Pokemon was released over wifi on September 18th, 2010?
6. How do you evolve Chobomaki/Shelmet into Agirudaa/Accelgor?
7. What is Unova's Japanese name?
8. What was Black and White's Famitsu score?
9. Which were the first two Pokemon released to the public from Black and White?
10. Where did the creators get inspiration for Unova from?
11. Where is the TM "Scald" found?
12. What effect is made when you combine the attacks "Water Oath" and "Fire Oath"?
13. Which Elite Four member featured in a previous Pokemon game?
14. What level does Dangoro/Roggenrola evolve at?
15. What is Whitlea's Japanese name? (Main female protagonist)
16. Which version is Petilil exclusive to?
17. How many of the Swarm Pokémon are Electric types?
18. Which three Pokémon can "Hear No Evil, See No Evil, and Speak No Evil"?
19. Which city is the Royal Unova found in?
20. Out of all six HMs, which one was brought back from the 3rd generation that was not included in the fourth gen?
21. Which rival owns a Purrloin?
22. What key item allows you to video cam with one to four other people?
23. Which new attack may a Pokémon learn that has it cut off useless parts of its body to increase speed?
24. What is Lillipup's Japanese name?
25. What is the possibility (in percentage) of finding a Butterfree holding SilverPowder?
26. What is the differences between a male and female Jellicent?
27. Which new ability steals the item of an opponent if physically hit?
28. Where is the first move tutor located at?
29. In which city can you check the happiness of your Pokémon?
30. Who is the Professor of this generation? [/css-div]
Black and White Crossword.Basically just as it says, just follow the clues and insert it into the crossword on paint, PS, printing it out and scanning, whatever you want. PM your completed crossword to both Kaori and I.

Click here for the crossword! (http://i.imgur.com/y9WaO.png)

[css-div=height:296px;width:600px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding:10px;]Across
3. One of the HMs you can obtain in the games.
5. Cilan's Pokemon other than Pansage
7. Where the undersea ruins are found
10. The place you can visit while you're sleeping, or alternatively online.
11. It allows you to connect with friends while you walk around Unova.
13. Allows you to use items in a battle
15. Has the ability "Mummy"

Down
1. Has two stripe formes
2. The masterball of generation 5.
4. This psychic type kept the same name as it was in Japan
6. You can obtain this electrical TM on Victory road
8. Second Pokemon in the PokeDex after Victini
9. Can only be battled in White
12. The evolved form of a ground/ghost type.
14. Leader of Team Plasma[/css-div]
Black and White Word Sleuth.Copy the image into paint, or something like that and circle the words as you find them (or put a line through them, whatevs). PM your completed word sleuth to both Kaori and I.

There are also three bonus words, see if you can find them :D

Click here for the Word Sleuth!
(http://i52.tinypic.com/5ci1aq.png)
[css-div=height:360px;width:600px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding:10px;]Words you need to find:

Karrablast
Royal Unova
Team Plasma
Skyla
Drayden
Deerling
Triple Battles
Sewaddle
Dwebble
Samurott
Nuvema Town
Icirrus City
Virizion
Landorus
Kyurem
Cheren
Bianca
Dream World
Emboar
Durant[/css-div]
Who's That Pokemon.On one side there will be silhouettes of 50 Pokemon from Unova. On the other side there will be names all mixed up. Your job is to match the names with the silhouettes! You can draw lines, put the names underneath the Pokemon, whatever you want. When you're done PM your completed entry to both Kaori and I.

Click here for Who's That Pokemon #1 (http://i.imgur.com/5H8es.png)

Click here for Who's That Pokemon #2 (http://i.imgur.com/TGeYW.png)

Emblems.
http://i55.tinypic.com/9hjad5.png http://i52.tinypic.com/so06kj.png http://i56.tinypic.com/31629zp.png http://i56.tinypic.com/v64xs6.png http://i52.tinypic.com/117r14l.png

Have fun! :D Hopefully I made no mistakes. Banner credit to Kaori.
[/css-div]

Alternative
March 3rd, 2011, 05:30 AM
This seems really cool, and I'll try to participate in at least two of them.
PS: You spelt Sleuth wrong.

Air Lock
March 3rd, 2011, 05:44 AM
<3

I can't wait until the 6th :D
But I don't know if I'll be participating...too lazy

moments.
March 3rd, 2011, 05:49 AM
For the art competition, it says "you can draw an artistic piece" however then says it can be pixel/digital etc. Does the art have to be drawn? Like could we use images of Pokemon from the internet and add effects and whatnot for our piece?

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 05:51 AM
@moments: If you want to, yeah. It all counts. I knew I sucked at wording. All sorts of art/graphics counts. :3

MeerFall
March 3rd, 2011, 06:26 AM
here is my entrey fot the art compertions

http://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=6935&pictureid=53002&commentid=11582#picturecomment11582

i hope i win >P it took me like 30 MINTURES!

tkallab
March 3rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
I'm entering in everything. Just watch me get everything right.
Also, I can't wait to play the games in English (even though I already played the English patch -.-), I'm mostly happy because of the decapitalisation :P

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 07:07 AM
Meerfall, incase you didn't notice, this is about Black and White, not other games. D;
(Why else would it be in the Black and White section?)

Bluerang1
March 3rd, 2011, 07:11 AM
What about Christmas in Unova? :(

I'll try for everything...

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 07:13 AM
What about Christmas in Unova? :(

I'll try for everything...

You'll get the emblems for that at the end of this.~

Alternative
March 3rd, 2011, 07:15 AM
I have but one question for this. What about those who have like, massive monitors and resolutions which mean that say someone like me who doens't have a huge monitor writes the required 10 lines, and gives it to Kaori, who we'll say for this example has a huge monitor. We're both using the same style, which stretches out to the edge of the screen (such as Poke Link 4 Blue), and because her resolution is bigger, it would make more room on a line for words, and my ten lines would maybe mean her seven lines?

tl;dr Small v Big resolution screens?

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 07:17 AM
The reply box should be the same on every style/resolution (apparently?), but something around 10 lines is fine by us, give or take a few.

Bluerang1
March 3rd, 2011, 07:24 AM
What about the winners? Or was it not competitive? :)

Is this a competition?

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 07:28 AM
What about the winners? Or was it not competitive? :)

Is this a competition?

Art/Blog = competition. Everything else is for fun!

And the winners for Christmas in Unova will get emblems too for that one competition.

Bluerang1
March 3rd, 2011, 07:46 AM
Ok. I like events like these :D

fenyx4
March 3rd, 2011, 07:52 AM
I HAVE AN ISSHU WITH TEH TITLE; IT IS NOT AUTUMN! It is winter and I am freezing my butt off here in the States in the Frozen World that Kyuremu has seemed to Glaciate and my gosh why does there have to be so much Icy Wind impeding my path and there is so much dang-darn Sheer Cold permeating the air and...

Oh, you mean autumn in Unova! ._. Well, it's still winter in New York too, so yeah... >_>

Autumnal Winter Autumnal events! Yay! ^_^ I'll start attending to them after schoolwork for today... Ugh I'm gonna lose so many hours today with the fandom bursting into a black and white explosion but I guess it's worth it for BW's English European release. ;_;

But I won't be even getting the game(s) for quite some time... :o

fenyx4
March 3rd, 2011, 07:56 AM
Oh, boo. I can't participate in this activity! T_T Confound it...

Well, good luck Best Wishes to all the other entrants...nevertheless, I shall try my hand at the Autumnal Unova events! =D

miley810
March 3rd, 2011, 08:04 AM
Here is My entry for the art comation!Its not to good I don't think but good luck everyone,I'm still entering though!
http://imgur.com/bWIVP
I hope you like it! :D

Bluerang1
March 3rd, 2011, 08:05 AM
^Tell me about it. I think I have to wait like 2 months :( But this will somewhat take my mind off it for a while.

Perrie ✿
March 3rd, 2011, 08:05 AM
I'ma participate :D Do we have to say what events were taking part in? :3

If so, everything but the Art and Hunt :]

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 08:23 AM
So I don't get anymore reminders about it..XD I corrected the issue wiith 2 Pokemon in who's that Pokemon :x If you don't see it, just refreshhh.

Sweet Candace
March 3rd, 2011, 08:27 AM
Do you get an emblem for attempting something or completing it? Because I'll attempt the crossword puzzle.

miley810
March 3rd, 2011, 08:29 AM
How late are you allowed to enter for the blog contest?I would love to when I have played pokemon black and white for a little bit,a day max.

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Yes you get a participation emblem.

And you have until the 18th to enter, as the blog thread states.

mzmingle
March 3rd, 2011, 08:41 AM
whens that?
I'm in GMT +1 so yea.
I will be participating in the Art contest, crossword, and the word sleuth
I don't understand these scavanger hunts :/

AshPikastar
March 3rd, 2011, 08:46 AM
I think I'll just try out just for the fun of it. I'll most likely be doing two of them.

NatureKeeper
March 3rd, 2011, 09:28 AM
I participated. =3 Hope I got them correctly, especially that question 3 that seems trash.

miley810
March 3rd, 2011, 10:28 AM
I'll try the cross word and word sl uth too but not this second

Galukxy
March 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
This looks interesting.
and here's my entry for the Art competition. Clicky here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6897&pictureid=53003)

tkallab
March 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
If you read it really carefully, you'd see that we have to submit it before the 18th ;)
Also, people with blogs can enter, but they can't win any prize, right Kaori?

Esper
March 3rd, 2011, 01:02 PM
This looks interesting.
and here's my entry for the Art competition. Clicky here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6897&pictureid=53003)
Cute.

I'm going to try some autumnal art and maybe do a few of the other puzzles.

Kevin
March 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
This sounds pretty fun. I'll join this event(s).

Axeliira
March 3rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Due to my tight schedule, I'll try to squeeze in both the crossword and the sleuth events. Expect both of my entries real soon. :)

Anna
March 3rd, 2011, 01:59 PM
I'll try to enter everything~

For the time being, here is my terrible crappy lazily done piece for the art competition.
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8499/unovacontest2.png
url: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8499/unovacontest2.png

Soviet Russia
March 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Looks Fun, I may join these :3

Hiroshi Sotomura
March 3rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
Allow me to remind you that we'll be reserving the thread for actual entries as to make it easier for us to sift through them after, so it'd be a good idea if we didn't have to sift through cruft to find it. If you have any further questions, please send them to Kaori or Forever.

Meduza
March 3rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
"3. Which three Pokemon were leaked about two weeks early - causing a big uproar from fans who didn't believe it?"

I think this question is impossible to answer, since a lot of Pokemon were revealed three at a time and fans seemed to not believe ANY of the official Pokemon that were first leaked.

So can it be rephrased or something?

Mario The World Champion
March 3rd, 2011, 02:14 PM
Hey, a festival! But, it's nearly spring where I am. ><

I think I'll do that word search. Doing those reminds me of my Dad. He loved those.

Anna
March 3rd, 2011, 02:14 PM
...I'm running into trouble on the crossword. There are some answers that I know are right, that I know I spell correctly, yet they do not fit...

arceus123shiny
March 3rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
[css-div=height:3240px;width:800px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding-top:6px;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;letter-spacing:1px;]March 3 - March 18

http://i51.tinypic.com/1jkmbo.png
Unova Autumn Festival
Welcome to Unova's Autumn Festival or to put it another way, Black and White's second Get-Together (cause Black and White start in Autumn). This event marks the release period of Black and White in English - which is something to celebrate!

In this main event thread, we'll be having a few competitions, most of which you'll know, while in a different stickied thread, we'll have a special event, allowing certain users to earn a PC blog (without being a supporter, staff or a person with over 5000 posts), but you can read more about it there.

Events

Art Competition.This time, the event is purely an art competition. During the event period (March 4 - March 18), you can draw an artistic piece following the prompt. Any type of art is accepted (pixels, drawing, digital etc) as long as it works with the prompt.

Prompt:
Autumn Fun

Simple prompt, really. All you need to do is make sure the Pokemon in your art are having fun in what seems like Autumn and you'll be fine!

Remember, post your artwork in this thread and at the end, we'll judge the winner. Also note that the winners from Christmas in Unova should hopefully recieve their emblems by then.

Scavenger Hunt.Follow the clues and find the answer.

In this hunt, you'll be searching through Black and White threads to find a certain word. Like most other hunts, it's a Black and White related word, which is...

Deerling
(Because it changes colour in Autumn - hover over it for your clue)

There will be 10 clues you need to follow to find Deerling, which in the final clue, will ask you to PM both Kaori and I. You can discuss how well you're doing in the hunt within this thread, but remember not to reveal any clues - and instead just PM the final 10 clues. All the winners will recieve an emblem. :)

Black and White Quiz.Yup, you guessed it! Next up is a quiz related to the games. Like with the scavenger hunt, please PM your answers to both Kaori and I. There will be 30 questions, and those who answer them correctly will get an emblem. Also, there may be a few trick questions you should watch out for!

[css-div=height:546px;width:600px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding:10px;]1. Which game is Voltolos/Thundurus found?
2. The cease and desist letters were sent to which Pokemon sites upon the Black and White Japanese release?
3. Which three Pokemon were leaked about two weeks early - causing a big uproar from fans who didn't believe it?
9. Which were the first two Pokemon released to the public from Black and White?
12. What effect is made when you combine the attacks "Water Oath" and "Fire Oath"?
15. What is Whitlea's Japanese name? (Main female protagonist)
20. Out of all six HMs, which one was brought back from the 3rd generation that was not included in the fourth gen?
23. Which new attack may a Pokémon learn that has it cut off useless parts of its body to increase speed?
25. What is the possibility (in percentage) of finding a Butterfree holding SilverPowder?
30. Who is the Professor of this generation? [/css-div]
Black and White Crossword.Basically just as it says, just follow the clues and insert it into the crossword on paint, PS, printing it out and scanning, whatever you want. PM your completed crossword to both Kaori and I.

Click here for the crossword! (http://i.imgur.com/y9WaO.png)

[css-div=height:296px;width:600px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding:10px;]Across
3. One of the HMs you can obtain in the games.
5. Cilan's Pokemon other than Pansage
7. Where the undersea ruins are found
10. The place you can visit while you're sleeping, or alternatively online.
11. It allows you to connect with friends while you walk around Unova.
13. Allows you to use items in a battle
15. Has the ability "Mummy"

Down
1. Has two stripe formes
2. The masterball of generation 5.
4. This psychic type kept the same name as it was in Japan
6. You can obtain this electrical TM on Victory road
8. Second Pokemon in the PokeDex after Victini
9. Can only be battled in White
12. The evolved form of a ground/ghost type.
14. Leader of Team Plasma[/css-div]
Black and White Word Sleuth.Copy the image into paint, or something like that and circle the words as you find them (or put a line through them, whatevs). PM your completed word sleuth to both Kaori and I.

There are also three bonus words, see if you can find them :D

Click here for the word sleuth! (http://i.imgur.com/Ug81s.png)

[css-div=height:360px;width:600px;border: 1px dashed #c04850;padding:10px;]Words you need to find:

Karrablast
Royal Unova
Team Plasma
Skyla
Drayden
Deerling
Triple Battles
Sewaddle
Dwebble
Samurott
Nuvema Town
Icirrus City
Virizion
Landorus
Kyurem
Cheren
Bianca
Dream World
Emboar
Durant[/css-div]
Who's That Pokemon.On one side there will be silhouettes of 50 Pokemon from Unova. On the other side there will be names all mixed up. Your job is to match the names with the silhouettes! You can draw lines, put the names underneath the Pokemon, whatever you want. When you're done PM your completed entry to both Kaori and I.

Click here for Who's That Pokemon #1 (http://i.imgur.com/5H8es.png)

Click here for Who's That Pokemon #2 (http://i.imgur.com/duWK3.png)

Emblems.
http://i55.tinypic.com/9hjad5.png http://i52.tinypic.com/so06kj.png http://i56.tinypic.com/31629zp.png http://i56.tinypic.com/v64xs6.png http://i52.tinypic.com/117r14l.png

Have fun! :D Hopefully I made no mistakes. Banner credit to Kaori.
[/css-div]

oh! wow this sounds like a lot of fun! where do i go to participate?

Kaori
March 3rd, 2011, 02:18 PM
^ If you read the first post properly it says at the bottom to wait untill march 18th to post.

THIS IS RESERVED FOR MY REVIEW

Anyway, I've wanted a blog for quite some time now, but my parents won't let me pay over online. So i'll be joining in - i'm getting white version tommorow. (Since it comes out on March 4th here in Europe)

Also, don't you think it would be a little unfair to let people with blogs already join in?

If you read it really carefully, you'd see that we have to submit it before the 18th ;)
Also, people with blogs can enter, but they can't win any prize, right Kaori?

It says you have now until March 18th to post your review.
Oh and how is it unfair? If they supposedly win, maybe they can choose the second best. Plus it could be unfair for bloggers if they can't write a review if they wanted to.

Anyways I might join this... But I know I'll participate in the other event also.

As Destiny Demon stated the deadline is the 18th, so make sure your entries are up by then.

Also, those who already have access to blogs will still receive the winning emblem which you can take a look at in the main event (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244730) thread.

Luigi-San
March 3rd, 2011, 02:27 PM
...I'm running into trouble on the crossword. There are some answers that I know are right, that I know I spell correctly, yet they do not fit...

I'm pretty sure that any answer that has a space in it retains that space within the puzzle. (i.e. Professor Juniper instead of ProfessorJuniper)

Anna
March 3rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
Well that solves that issue. Thank you~

Kaori
March 3rd, 2011, 02:36 PM
oh! wow this sounds like a lot of fun! where do i go to participate?

You participate in this thread itself for any of the activities listed. However if you want to partipicate in the blog event, do so in this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244731) thread. :)

Forever
March 3rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
"3. Which three Pokemon were leaked about two weeks early - causing a big uproar from fans who didn't believe it?"

I think this question is impossible to answer, since a lot of Pokemon were revealed three at a time and fans seemed to not believe ANY of the official Pokemon that were first leaked.

So can it be rephrased or something?

I added in that it caused a huge uproar here. Remember, I said two weeks early.

whens that?
I'm in GMT +1 so yea.
I will be participating in the Art contest, crossword, and the word sleuth
I don't understand these scavanger hunts :/

At any time during 18th, end of the day for all probs.

Alsooooo second who's that Pokemon fixed :x

Skymin
March 3rd, 2011, 02:38 PM
All you need is a Sudoku and this could go in the games section of a paper. d:

Meduza
March 3rd, 2011, 02:52 PM
For the question about how many Swarm Pokemon are Electric, do you mean just in black and White, or in every game that has Swarms?

And if in every game, do I count a Pokemon twice if it's in swarms in more than one game?

Kevin
March 3rd, 2011, 02:57 PM
I PM'd you both the Word Sleuth...
The Who's That Pokemon events look fun, so I might do those also.

Kaori
March 3rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
For the question about how many Swarm Pokemon are Electric, do you mean just in black and White, or in every game that has Swarms?

And if in every game, do I count a Pokemon twice if it's in swarms in more than one game?

Just in Black and White. This event is only for the Unova region, so it doesn't cover the other games.

.Aero
March 3rd, 2011, 04:07 PM
Very neat idea. I'll try to take part in as much as I can. After being here for 3+ years, I've come to realize I need to break out of my S&M shell and venture into other parts of the forum again (as I had back in '07). What better way then to try my hand at some B&W competitions? I've already sent the word search to you, Forever, and Kaori. :3 I'll try some other stuff now.

SPG
March 3rd, 2011, 04:16 PM
i might do the crossword and the quiz

Bubbletease
March 3rd, 2011, 04:39 PM
damn, this looks fun! :D
i can't want to get the game!
with the 3DS, i wonder what it would look like!
ohhhh~ *gets excited*

インフェルノの津波
March 3rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
The Quiz is easy as hell if you've been here since the beginning, AKA the Pokemon General thread that died long ago.

Only 2 stumped me, and I had to use Bulbapedia/Serebii. Other than that, easy as hell.

I think I'm done for today, since tomorrow B/W will come out and I'll have to leave this place.

CriticalFlygon
March 3rd, 2011, 04:48 PM
I'll be entering the word sleuth and "Who's That Pokemon. i may enter the art contest too.

daigonite
March 3rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
I might participate in the art contest, I'll post something soon (hopefully). I'm working on some other commissions though so it might take some time.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but does the Pokemon in the picture have to be from B/W?

Kaori
March 3rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
I might participate in the art contest, I'll post something soon (hopefully). I'm working on some other commissions though so it might take some time.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but does the Pokemon in the picture have to be from B/W?

Alright no problem, take your time. :)

As for your question, as long as it has some connection between the Unova region it's fine. Just make sure the relation is noticeable for us.

fenyx4
March 3rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
The Quiz is easy as hell if you've been here since the beginning, AKA the Pokemon General thread that died long ago.

Only 2 stumped me, and I had to use Bulbapedia/Serebii. Other than that, easy as hell.

I think I'm done for today, since tomorrow B/W will come out and I'll have to leave this place.

ROFL...they may be easy as heck, but at the cost at having faced a torrent of spoilers. I shall be attempting the quizzes and other activities in a few days' time, if not today. The Who's That Pokemon? and a few other activities look positively spoiler-infested, though. >_>

LOL..so you stay for the majority of the pre-release time period where leaks abound, and just now you're leaving...? Eh, I'm staying away from BW specifics and stuff I can't even relate to now (i.e., "What's your favorite song in BW?" type threads). I'll be loitering in English Name Discussion for BW for quite a while...

Kura
March 3rd, 2011, 07:06 PM
Soo.. this review is for the people who can't afford a blog.. but.. who can afford to buy a $35 game (with a $120 system to play it on)? .. How does that make sense?

But cool anyways, I guess!

dithyrambos
March 3rd, 2011, 11:49 PM
Wow... How long did it take for you to type that up, Forever? I'm not much of an artist, but I'll do the quiz and the crossword. This is a fantastic idea.~

zZJoennZz
March 4th, 2011, 01:44 AM
I want to participate too! :) but I have a question, any of that contest, I can join?

Forever
March 4th, 2011, 01:50 AM
I want to participate too! :) but I have a question, any of that contest, I can join?

Yup, you can join anything you want.

FlamingThunder
March 4th, 2011, 06:11 AM
I think I'll go with the word sleuth. I'll PM it to you right away.

vaporeon7
March 4th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Here is my poor attempt to make anything to do with art:
http://i51.tinypic.com/j5iiz8.jpg

At least I have finished the crossword, quiz, word sleuth and who's that Pokemon. Now I can try the scavenger hunt!

Anastasia.R
March 4th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Guess I'll try out the art part. =3

King Gumball
March 4th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Sorry for the late reply but yeah I will start today, if I have time. I am so busy this week =_=

Esper
March 4th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Here's my art entry. Pixels, of course.

http://i54.tinypic.com/29dtgcz.png

King Gumball
March 4th, 2011, 05:27 PM
About the finder word. I have one word left, the massive 16 letter word. There are no items with 16 letters let alone a ball :/ Is this like a group of words or something. idk nothing fits.

And there are spaces in the xword so is the word right for it? It has no space and the 'l' is used twice?

Nice job anyway on that and the word sleuth. I will send today ;)

Forever
March 4th, 2011, 05:33 PM
About the finder word. I have one word left, the massive 16 letter word. There are no items with 16 letters let alone a ball :/ Is this like a group of words or something. idk nothing fits.

And there are spaces in the xword so is the word right for it? It has no space and the 'l' is used twice?

Nice job anyway on that and the word sleuth. I will send today ;)

The really long word = not an item. ;3

Uhhh, I have no clue what you're on about for the second part. D;

King Gumball
March 4th, 2011, 05:36 PM
The really long word = not an item. ;3

Uhhh, I have no clue what you're on about for the second part. D;

oh ];

okay for number 11across is the word but only fits.

Forever
March 4th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Just edited out the words from your post to avoid spoilers. :x Anyways, think English names. That's all!

Lambda
March 4th, 2011, 05:39 PM
This looks really interesting im sure in!

King Gumball
March 4th, 2011, 05:43 PM
ooh finished XD I did it all in my head except those two I asked about!

Lambda
March 4th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I have a question it say you have to write about black and white can you say other pokemon games for the review

jira-chan
March 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Ooh, sounds interesting~

Summer Autumn Unova Fest. I wanna join~

Oh, a simple question before I go..
I'll pm my answers to both Kaori and Forever? And.. am I supposed to pm it before.. or during.. I'm confused. o.o" Sorry..

King Gumball
March 4th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Ooh, sounds interesting~

Summer Autumn Unova Fest. I wanna join~

Oh, a simple question before I go..
I'll pm my answers to both Kaori and Forever? And.. am I supposed to pm it before.. or during.. I'm confused. o.o" Sorry..

pm your answers to Kaori and Forever before the events close :3 Like example you would Pm your completed Word Sleuth and crossword and quiz to both Kaori and Forever.

Forever
March 4th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I have a question it say you have to write about black and white can you say other pokemon games for the review

You can mention other games in passing, but primarily it must be about Black and White.

Edit: All posts from the blog thread are merged into this main event thread, to save the event thread for just entries/reserved posts, so that's why it may look out of order.

Bluerang1
March 5th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Curse you 7. Across and you 2. Down e_o

Team Fail
March 5th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I did the word sleuth, but I might try some others. Quick question, are the words in the crossword official English or official Japanese names? I seem to know the Japanese names more.

daigonite
March 5th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Okay, my art submission is attached to this post. It's just Snivy playing in leaves... geez, I feel so unoriginal ;-; lol

curiousnathan
March 5th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Sounds fun guys! I think I might participate in at least 3.. or maybe 2.

Diamond1304
March 6th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Is it possible for me to change my quiz answers? I just realised that I wrote in the wrong answer in the wrong question. >.<

Forever
March 6th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Is it possible for me to change my quiz answers? I just realised that I wrote in the wrong answer in the wrong question. >.<

Yup, just resend your changed answer!

Diamond1304
March 6th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Another question regarding the quiz, "25. What is the possibility (in percentage) of finding a Butterfree holding SilverPowder?" Do you want a range or the specific number? Because a certain aspect of the game affects the percentage...

HaloSonic
March 6th, 2011, 10:19 AM
k, did the quiz, and I might try the word search later on. when will we learn of if we got the emlem for a perfect score?

Forever
March 6th, 2011, 10:23 AM
The answers will be announced at the end of the event on the 18th.

adhdguitar
March 6th, 2011, 09:38 PM
How does the Scavenger Hunt work exactly? I'm interested but not quite sure what you're meant to do.

Forever
March 6th, 2011, 09:42 PM
How does the Scavenger Hunt work exactly? I'm interested but not quite sure what you're meant to do.

Just follow the clues to find threads in the Black and White section. Then in posts in those threads (or titles even), "Deerling" will be mentioned. Find those, hover over them and you'll find your next clue!

adhdguitar
March 6th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Just follow the clues to find threads in the Black and White section. Then in posts in those threads (or titles even), "Deerling" will be mentioned. Find those, hover over them and you'll find your next clue!
I understand now! Thanks. :)

zappyspiker
March 6th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Well obviously I'm refusing to study for my maths test so hears my entry for the Art Competition

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/065/6/c/alphy__s_first_autumn_by_zappyspiker-d3b3iu7.png

kkk back to studying XD

luigimario94
March 8th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Here is my Pic for the Art Contest.59283

Caramel-O
March 8th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Hay FOREVER!! It hard this thing same that my slow conexion!! THNX FOR EVERYTHING!! I am trying :)

solarowl
March 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I finished and sent the Who's that Pokemon a few days ago. I'm on the crossword, and have every word except number 2. I don't get it, is it supposed to be a feature of Black and White?

Shiny Politoed
March 8th, 2011, 04:53 PM
My art XD
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1218/wipg.png

Mod note: Four words please.

JirachiFan99
March 9th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Will participate in everything except the scavenger hunt and art contest, this'll be fun!

might do the art contest as well...

Twiggy
March 9th, 2011, 01:48 AM
I'm not participating in the scavenger hunt. I'll do the quiz and crossword. If I have the time, I'll do the WTP, too.

Forever
March 9th, 2011, 02:31 AM
I finished and sent the Who's that Pokemon a few days ago. I'm on the crossword, and have every word except number 2. I don't get it, is it supposed to be a feature of Black and White?

Yeah it's actually a feature - a trick question. :D

Hay FOREVER!! It hard this thing same that my slow conexion!! THNX FOR EVERYTHING!! I am trying :)

No probs. XD

Lateon
March 9th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Is it okay to participate in the blog contest if you don't have a ton of posts? I want to participate but I don't want to tick off older members.

Twiggy
March 9th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Is it okay to participate in the blog contest if you don't have a ton of posts? I want to participate but I don't want to tick off older members.

Don't worry too much about it - do it!

solarowl
March 9th, 2011, 08:04 AM

They probably won't care so much. I mean, if you win, you won it fair and square. So go and try it!

Fezao4
March 9th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I would liked to get on the chat of the PokeCommunity but...I have problems whit Java.lang Errors...I really would like to discute the game of UNOVA on this chat...

http://img511.imageshack.us//img511/1667/fanbarl.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324)

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/zappy_flash/ashgray2copy.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180722)
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/flah117/eletric.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182043)http://i25.tinypic.com/2i0ekp3.jpg (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=184311)
http://i32.tinypic.com/mowmt.png
Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :
http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/charizard.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx)

solarowl
March 9th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Yes! Finished that annoying crossword. Now on to the quiz. So far its been pretty easy, and I haven't even needed to llok up anything. :D

Iqid Loopz
March 11th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Is this over? Because I can do the crossword and might do whos that Pokemon, quiz and scavenger hunt.

Ger Japa
March 12th, 2011, 01:58 AM
What is an emblem btw? :P

Forever
March 12th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Is this over? Because I can do the crossword and might do whos that Pokemon, quiz and scavenger hunt.

Still going for 6 more days!

What is an emblem btw? :P

Emblems are those things that appear on your profile under the emblems tab. You'll most likely get a PM if you earn an emblem for something. They're pretty much just awards!

Ger Japa
March 12th, 2011, 05:57 AM
2. The masterball of gen 5

This question is just meaningless :| which aspect do you ask about the masterball here? :|

Iqid Loopz
March 12th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Alright! I got everything but, 2 down, 10 and 13 across is ticking me off! Also Scavenger just confuses me all together. All I can say is good job, you made a life challenge. LOL Xp

Forever
March 13th, 2011, 12:27 AM
This question is just meaningless :| which aspect do you ask about the masterball here? :|

Well take a look through B/W's threads, you'll see what I mean (big clue).

Mario The World Champion
March 13th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I'm pretty much done with the word search. I still have time for the quiz.

torcoal
March 15th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Here is my entry for the art competition:

http://chicochikorita.deviantart.com/art/Unova-Autumn-201074232

Bluerang1
March 16th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Yay! I'm done with the quiz. I should hopefully submit my Art Entry on the 18th itself, around 17:00 and 20:00 GMT. The Scavenger Hunt is the only thing I haven't done since I don't get it but as Forever explained it even more on Page 4, I might try. Then again, I have no time since I don't get internet tomorrow. We'll see~

ARGH!!! Definitely not doing the Scavenger Hunt now, all the threads I'm checking have no Deerling, and this is just from the first clue Dx

Please post ALL right answers when this is over, I want to know where I went wrong/right xD

...Wait, I found one Deerling, but I think it's the last one because it asked me to PM Kaori and Forever... O_o But I also have to send in all 10 clues xD This... iFail at this xD

Ok this can be greatly argued. I've already submitted one answer and I don't know whether to change it... fine, I'll change it. I hope I'm right.

jakory08
March 16th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I think I'll enter the art contest.It looks fun!I hope I finish in time.

Barry is really clumsy!

mijha5
March 17th, 2011, 02:53 AM
i'll enter the contest. but this is a first i'm a bigginer.(DON'T NOT LIKE IT!!!!PLEASE!!!)

Kaori
March 17th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I bring to your attention...
We will no longer be accepting any more art entries when midnight strikes! Make sure you have your entry in before then and finish up any touches you may have needed to add input on.

Keep in mind, you can still submit Crossword, Scavenger Hunt and Word Search entries.

Results on the winning entries of the Art competition will be announced on Sunday, March 20th.

The time is: 9:49 PM ; go by this post's time. ;)

aragornbird
March 17th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Here's my entry for the art contest. Hope the link works.

http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/fall.jpg

King Gumball
March 17th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I only did three things :x I didn't realize how cut on time I would be these past weeks ;__;"

Bluerang1
March 18th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Kaori please let me submit mine. I finished on Wednesday and only get internet today. I'm trying to upload it or perhaps I'll just attach it to this. I didn't know it'll be midnight Australia time :( It's still morning here. Trying to do this on a mobile phone is hard.

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/afnfzrngboipno5ikf.png

Here we have Gym Leader Elesa and her Pokemon resting under an acorn tree after a walk through the park in Autumn. It's also a play on one of the games'(Black and White) themes, technology meets nature. Technology is represented by Elesa and her Electric type Pokemon while the park setting represents nature :)

The flying Emolga's too big >!< It was the only way to make it clear enough so y'all could see the acorns it was holding... =3

Done! Please accept.

Forever
March 18th, 2011, 12:53 AM
It was midnight America time actually, I'm fine with allowing you just to fit in the entry then...but as for Kaori, up to her whether she's fine with it too. XD

Bluerang1
March 18th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Thanks Nica. Today's the 18th though, isn't it? It is... :\

fenyx4
March 18th, 2011, 07:48 AM
WTF? There's no 14 Dow-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Curse you 7. Across and you 2. Down e_o

THIS. e_o I would've said that for 9 Down as well, but the answer finally hit me. I can't believe I didn't figure about it sooner; I've known that trivia for quite a while. >_>

At first I thought they were being clever with 2 Down, but then I learned that they were being really clever with it. Technically, there's a bunch of possibilties! >_>

But yeah...7 Down is aggravating me. It seemed so easy at first. I changed my answer, thinking it was simple yet again, but 4 Down had to go and butcher it! T_T

EDIT: Never mind...stupid mirror-in-a-mirror scenarios.

Ger Japa
March 18th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Well take a look through B/W's threads, you'll see what I mean (big clue).

took one, and i found this interesting thingy that masterball can be obtained a second time from a black man in a PC. But still cant think of a phrase that suits all the boxes and the already found words :| any more clue please? :P

mijha5
March 19th, 2011, 06:53 PM
who and where is Kaori? how can i do a quiz?!

King Gumball
March 19th, 2011, 06:55 PM
who and where is Kaori? how can i do a quiz?!

Kaori is one of the Moderators of B/W section, and the contest is over :x Wait, unless you are able to do the quiz before the answers are posted?

Forever
March 19th, 2011, 10:52 PM
The other parts of Unova's Autumn Festival will be extended for a few more days so we can count up entries and all. Anyway!

Art Competition Winners
This time around it's...

aragornbird
Scarf
zappyspiker

Yeaaah it's a draw. :D Emblems will be given out later etc, but congrats guys. And to aragornbird; you seem to win most art competitions on PC... XD There were other really good entries butttt we wanted to limit it to three, so. :x

King Gumball
March 19th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Still going for 6 more days!

Emblems are those things that appear on your profile under the emblems tab. You'll most likely get a PM if you earn an emblem for something. They're pretty much just awards!

Really!?!?!!? Okay i might try to finish some in my spare time after my four tests on Wed XD

zappyspiker
March 20th, 2011, 08:07 PM
The other parts of Unova's Autumn Festival will be extended for a few more days so we can count up entries and all. Anyway!

Art Competition Winners
This time around it's...

aragornbird
Scarf
zappyspiker

Yeaaah it's a draw. :D Emblems will be given out later etc, but congrats guys. And to aragornbird; you seem to win most art competitions on PC... XD There were other really good entries butttt we wanted to limit it to three, so. :x

Wow so did not expect that XD Congratz to Scarf and aragornbird as well they did an awesome job on their pieces - well deserved :3 I also really enjoyed the other piece people entered some neat ideas there: D
Oh and Thanks to Kaori and Forever for setting these contests up!

Diamond1304
March 20th, 2011, 11:33 PM
When will the winners for the other competitions be posted out?

Forever
March 20th, 2011, 11:39 PM
When will the winners for the other competitions be posted out?

When I get around to recounting everything :(
/has uni stuff to do irl that I've been procrastinating on sooo

Few days maybe?

Mario The World Champion
March 21st, 2011, 12:03 AM
I was hoping to see the answers for the quiz by now. A few more days won't hurt. It'll let me think of transferring in more powerful Pokemon into White from my Diamond and HeartGold games.

Diamond1304
March 21st, 2011, 12:18 AM
When I get around to recounting everything :(
/has uni stuff to do irl that I've been procrastinating on sooo

Few days maybe?
Oh ok, sure. I was just wanting to know the date cos I thought I missed the release date of the results. ._.

Bluerang1
March 22nd, 2011, 10:36 AM
*sight* I didn't win, and this was my best piece yet xP

Congrats to the winners! Especially Scarf, great entry, unique as it's pixel art :)

Forever
March 25th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Results of the main events
Going to use people's entries as examples. :3

Quiz
The one that got 100% were:
Twilightblade
Tropical Sunlight
Stand Alone
Team Fail
Nameless.
solarowl
♪Twiggy♪
aragornbird
Bluerang1
Meduza
fenyx4

In total we recieved 33 entries for this!

Answers:
1. Which game is Voltolos/Thundurus found?
Voltolos/Thundurus is exclusive to White.

Pokebeach, Serebii, and several others.

3. Which three Pokemon were leaked about two weeks early - causing a big uproar from fans who didn't believe it?
Samurott, Serperior, and Emboar.
(This one confused a few people, actually, but only the final evolutions counted)

Reshiram's name is the same in both English and Japanese.

Victini.

Trade it for a Karrablast.

Isshu.

40 out of 40.

Zorua and Zoroark.

New York City.

In the Freezer Container.

It'll create a rainbow over the battle field, boosting secondary effects for all Pokemon on the field.

Caitlin.

Level 25.

15. What is Whitlea's Japanese name?
Touko.

White, in the wild. However, you can obtain it through in-game trade in Black as well.

Only two.
(Plusle + Minun)

Pansage, Pansear, and Pansoak.
(Panpour would be suffice too - since people can typo)

Castelia/Hiun City.

Dive.

Cheren. N does too, but only the first instance you battle him.

Live Caster / Xtransceiver.

Body Purge.

Yorterri.
(Alternate spellings would've been fine)

5%.

The male is blue, and the female is pink. Other differences include the male having a moustache type shape on it's face, the female having red lips, and the two having seperate patterns in their fins and their bottom halves.

Wicked Thief / Pickpocket.

Driftviel City.

Shippou/Nacrene City.
(We would've also accepted Icirrus)

30. Who is the Professor of this generation?
Professor Araragi/Juniper.

Word Slueth
Only going to show one of the winning searches, rather than a participants list:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9348/unovawordsearch.png

Who's that Pokemon?!
Only going to show one of the winning entries:
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm219/bluerang1/UAFWTP-1.png
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm219/bluerang1/UAFWTP-2.png

Scavenger Hunt
Participants List:
Stand Alone
fenyx4
Aero.
1. I was first discovered as Shikijika in this section....
2. I wonder if my type will change as the season changes in the third game....
3. Mascots? Now what are those Legendary Pokemon called....
4. I remember Christmas in Unova...I was in my winter forme!
5. I seem to have lost the FAQ!
6. Yeah I find the music around here pretty awesome
7. Um, who IS N?
8. So when can you use me as a Pokemon?
9. What relation does Unova have to New York?
10. Okay you found me. Now PM Kaori and Forever.

Apparently not many people decided to enter, so if I missed someone, let me know. XD

Crossword
Only going to show a winning entry...
(Finally the answer to number 2 :D Being Critical Capture. XD)
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/BlackandWhiteCrossword.png

Hope everyone had fun, the emblems for this will be given out soon, as well as the winter event as long as I can locate the entries.

If you think you won one of those events where I listed participants, lemme know, cause I might've missed some. :(

Bluerang1
March 25th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Yay! I got this right even though my No. 2 was sketchy xD

Thanks for this event Kaori and Forever! :)

Next event for me to look forward to, the PC Singing Competition!

fenyx4
March 28th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Finally found this thread again; somehow, I missed it while rummaging through BW pages. >_>

Results of the main events
Going to use people's entries as examples. :3

Quiz
The one that got 100% were:
Twilightblade
Tropical Sunlight
Stand Alone
Team Fail
Nameless.
solarowl
♪Twiggy♪
aragornbird
Bluerang1
Meduza
fenyx4

In total we recieved 33 entries for this!

Answers:

Word Slueth
Only going to show one of the winning searches, rather than a participants list:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9348/unovawordsearch.png

Who's that Pokemon?!
Scavenger Hunt
Participants List:
Stand Alone
fenyx4
Aero.

Apparently not many people decided to enter, so if I missed someone, let me know. XD

Crossword
Only going to show a winning entry...
(Finally the answer to number 2 :D Being Critical Capture. XD)
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/BlackandWhiteCrossword.png

Hope everyone had fun, the emblems for this will be given out soon, as well as the winter event as long as I can locate the entries.

If you think you won one of those events where I listed participants, lemme know, cause I might've missed some. :([/SIZE][/FONT]

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/53/585A.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/41/Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/eb/Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/70/Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/E_Brendan_Back.png

Wild Deerling appeared!
"Confound it! I just spotted one of those dang Deerling things! OK, then! Quick Ball, go!"
Oh, no! The wild Pokemon broke free!
"Darn it!
Safari Ball, go!"
Aargh! Almost had it!
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.
Fast Ball, go!"
Congratulations! The wild Deerling was caught!
*Ruby/Sapphire "Pokemon get!" music plays triumphantly*

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b5/Spr_5b_494.png
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! VICTORY, SWEET VICTORY!! I shall relish this hunt! Funniest parts were when I found out that I couldn't search for the "N" clue in threads, and that I found the first clue last because I had a brain fart when I saw the Reshiram/Zekrom thread title change, and I thought that clue was the one that followed the original given clue...

Phew! That quiz was so full of tricks! T_T Who were the other websites that got cease-and-desist notices...I thought only PokeBeach and Serebii received them. Those were the most prominent cases I read about on Bulbanews; I didn't hear about others...

Uh...Forever or Kaori, what were the 3 bonus word sleuth terms?!! I found so many..I think!! >_> I MUST KNOW, PLEASE! THE AGONY! T_T

For some reason, the Who's That Pokemon? spoilers didn't show properly... :\ They displayed OK when I quoted the post, though.

Come on people, you let a little multicolored fawn get the best of you in your excursions?! @_@ Surely us Trainers can be more vigilant for future hunts? It would have been nice to have more people engaged in the hunt; it was quite frustrating a nightmare torturous exhiliarating/thrilling! I salute you, fellow hunters! I SHARE YOUR PAIN OH SO VERY MUCH. SO VERY MUCH.

That darn Critical Capture. I was a bit worried on that one at first. My mind instantly went "Dream Ball" at first due to its similarity to the Park Ball of Pal Park. Then I thought it was a trick question and that "Master Ball" was an answer because Master Balls ARE in Generation 5! Then I realized that pesky Critical Capture feature was the culprit!

Congrats to all of the Unova Autumn Festival entrants! Awesome events, Forever and Kaori; keep up the excellent work (somehow, every subsequent hunt you two make manages to gets more frustrating than past hunts)! :cer_boogie: I await the day when my expedition is fruitful and where Deerling's Emblem(s) is/are mounted for all passers-by to see in its autumnal, multi-colored glory! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - OK, that deer is seriously affecting me. >_>

And now...I must return to Hoenn. Where there is no snow. EVAR!!! :cer_cry:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E37m6c6nIBQ&t=9m05s)

Bluerang1
March 28th, 2011, 09:36 AM
^Yeah, I instantly thought Dream Ball too. I even thought that there was some sort of ray that captured Pokemon. Then I saw the Critical Capture thread xD

Mario The World Champion
March 28th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I knew I got a few of those quiz questions wrong. I had to wing it through some of them. ><

Do we still get emblems for participating in some of the contests, though?

Forever
April 7th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Done giving out emblems for this + Christmas in Unova ^___^

If I accidentally gave you the wrong emblem for the wrong thing, or didn't give you an emblem at all and you know you participated, send me a PM. I'll be keeping my inbox as it is for a week (95%), then I'm clearing it, or sooner even. So you have a week to determine if you got the emblems you deserved...XD

(In total I gave out 115, so tiring)

Time to lock this now, though!

http://i51.tinypic.com/24mrgva.png