PDA

View Full Version : Paparazzi

Noah Ridgewood
March 3rd, 2011, 08:54 AM
What is your opinion on paparazzi?

Am I the only one out there who finds them beyond pathetic?

Kenshin5
March 3rd, 2011, 09:05 AM
I would like to think it was just like any other job, but some times they get way too personal with the people they are following. Like almost causing them accidents that end in death either cause the famous person is trying to get away from them or they are chasing that person. A lot of people are crazy for that shoot I can understand since they can get paid big money for a single pick, but most of the time it seems like an invasion of privacy with them. Like either last week or the week before that when Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones were in the UK and they had a confrontation with them, I thought it was pretty ridiculous.

Asa
March 3rd, 2011, 11:30 AM
They are consistently overbearing and give no privacy to those celebrities in need. Sometimes I wish they weren't so damn crazy as they are.

.Fenris
March 3rd, 2011, 12:21 PM
They need something to do for a living, I guess that's their pick, not that I like or agree with it.

Cassino
March 3rd, 2011, 02:00 PM
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, the people who spaz over them or the celebrities themselves. If they're famous in a way that the paparazzi care about, it's quite possibly one's just due. Not necessarily, and two wrongs don't make a right, but it does seem to be the more moronic personalities that get the most such attention. The paparazzi themselves shouldn't be doing what they do regardless, isn't the right to privacy a basic human provision?

Katalyst
March 3rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
I never understood why the hell do people care about what's going on famous people's private lives. Privacy is a right everyone should have and those dumbassed people don't respect it. And sometimes, when people try to keep their private life away from the paparazzi, something "goes south" because those guys simply kept on trying to find out private things instead of being quiet in their place.

The Corrupt Plague
March 4th, 2011, 02:03 AM
They are among the lowest of the low. I can't stand them and I want nothing to do with them at all. Petty is the best word that can describe these stalkers.

Saryka
March 4th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I can't even begin to understand why people feel like celebrities' lives are so interesting that we need to know every single detail of it. People don't really give a damn where celebrities are going, what they're doing in their daily lives, what they shop for, etc.; and if people actually do care, they seriously need lives. The paparazzi that provoke celebrities into reacting in a way that'll surely be controversial are just completely pathetic, honestly. Turning someone's private life into a public life to be gossiped about is wrong.

jcsimpson
March 5th, 2011, 05:40 AM
They are vultures as far as I'm concerned however, if people weren't so celebrity crazy they wouldn't exist in the first place.