PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] How far are u now?

pokewalker
March 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Well... I didn't saw a thread about this, so made one. My question is: How far are u in the game right now? Or haven't u got it yet? I'm currently almost at Nacrene City. You can also share here what u've done lately (in the game) :)

tajio
March 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
I'm at Nacrene City, battled "N" when I was about to enter the gym :)
I can't wait till tomorrow! The Victini Wi-Fi event is going to launch off! And hopefully Pokemon GL start working tomorrow as well >_<

Kninj
March 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
Derp :C I wish i could say how far i'd got, but i won't be getting the game for weeks D: daamn, everyone will be finished by then Dx

Ah well, good luck with the game guys.

alphabetsoup102062
March 3rd, 2011, 12:16 PM
I've not got it yet. I'm going on a weekend trip so for the first time that Pokemon is released in the UK before USA and I'm not there.
Lol. But I know nothing about the game really so I think I'll like it better. Plus I'm getting the opposite one to a friend so we can swap version exclusives and that. But he ordered it on the web and has already got it D:

Sydian
March 3rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
I already beat it last year. lmao Haven't started Black yet, cause I ain't got it.

Superjub
March 3rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
I'm getting it Saturday. :C
But meh... I don't mind. I should be getting it April 29th (my birthday), but I've managed to get it early. :D Plus, I have loads of time this weekend. ;D

.Wolfie-kun.
March 3rd, 2011, 12:26 PM
About to fight the first Gym Leader, wish my computer didn't sudden take a dislike to my Wi-Fi Adapter, gotta find somewhere that my DS can connect to before I miss Victini! D=

Hoenn
March 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
It really burns me up to know that people got their copies early (is that me.. or are you just playing ROMS?) and are playing them already >.< but yeah not too bothered considering I'll be getting it tomorrow :D I'll update then.

JERIICHO
March 3rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
finally i will be getting white tomorrow and its been real hard trying to get used to the DS controls again so i have been playing soul silver till then and trying to get used to its i hope the story line is also good from what i have seen

Kaori
March 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
The Unova Travel Journal (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244772) now stands as our official source to sharing all of our traveling experiences. Feel free to use the travel journal to share your adventures in Black and White there. :]

Locked.