PDA

View Full Version : The New Dare Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Due to so many people breaking the rules, and spamming up the old one, I've decided to post a new dare thread, with some slightly clearer rules.

1# No dares that broke PC rules allowed, since PC rules apply to all forums.
2# The longest dare you can make is three weeks. (Unless you have something worked out with the person that is giving the dare)
3# If you don't want to be dared, don't post here.
4# You have to take a dare in the dare thread as long as it don't interfere with any other dare before hand (if you don't want to take a dare some one gives you then don't post in this thread).
5# It doesn't matter, If you *EVER* post in the dare thread, be it a day ago, or six months ago, you can be dared by anyone who posts in the dare thread. Also, if the dare is no longer than one week, you *HAVE* to take the dare, no matter what!! EDIT: There is one acception. If for some reason, the dare should go against your religeous beliefs, and also that if a dare will badly hurt or upset some one, it does not have to be done. But the person has to provide valid reason of why it would hurt them or some one else if they do it.
Also, you may leave thedare thread once, but if you should dare someone, or ask for a second dare, then you are stuck here.

Also, you can't for example, dare someone to un-dare the effects of your curent dare, there's already a rule against that, but I had to clarify. Also, dares like daring someone to leave PC for a week are forbidden.

Now, I believe with that out of the way, the dare thread can have a fresh start.

parallelzero
December 9th, 2004, 03:59 AM
I'm here Shiney, but you know I don't like it. I'm only doing this for you, despite the fact I'll get myself dared back.
Ahem... Shiney, I dare you to be a girl for a week.

Taki
December 9th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Wow a new dare thread..... *calls PazzKat and D_P* I'll be the second one to give a dare! L_P I dare you to.... say in your siggy that you would love to have a chocolate buffet with the inuyasha characters for a week! I know, it's simply stupid! XD

Shiney
December 9th, 2004, 12:38 PM
It will take me a while to find suitable things for my dare, but I dare you with the same dare, albeit, you must use this avatar and banner, AND act like a girl. (not neccisarily girly).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/dmi00ava.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/Copyof0400.jpg

Taki
December 9th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Who are you talking to? Me? o.o'

Shiney
December 9th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Who are you talking to? Me? o.o'

No, LP, since he was the one who dared me to the gender switch.

Pogiforce-14
December 9th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I'm up for a dare, so long as it doesn't include:

a. Me changing my pair, and
b. me changing my personalized banner.

anything else and i'm fair game.

Taki
December 10th, 2004, 01:14 PM
No, LP, since he was the one who dared me to the gender switch.
Oh ok, right, fair enough! I guessed that but I wasn't sure so I asked ^o^

[QUOTE=Pogiforce-14]Um... let's see what dare I can give you.... mmmm Write in your signature that you'll love to kiss DFDadragonz (but tell your pair and Dakota first as Dakota is DF's pair! ^o^) Dare is for 3 days... actually... 2 days, I'm being good ^^

Cassie-chan
December 10th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Ooh...dare! I dare Taki to remove all the cat stuff, and say in her signature that she wishes she had never seen a cat in her life. For a week!

*waits to get dared*

PazzKat
December 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I'm here, sorry I haven't been on the site much recently.

PazzKat
December 10th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Hey all, Pazz here, again. Just thinking, if you're going to dare someone from WAYYY long ago, you might wanna PM them, because they might not actually show up at the club still. Err. Thread. 1 week is too short... =/

PazzKat
December 10th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I'm up for a dare, so long as it doesn't include:

a. Me changing my pair, and
b. me changing my personalized banner.

anything else and i'm fair game.

I'm sorry Pogi, that's against the rules, if you're dared to do what you asked not to do, you must still do it. Remember, the length of the maximum dare (although it can exceede this, but you don't need to take it) is three weeks. So...copy the info into MicroSoft Word, and if you get dared, change it, and at the end of your week, just copy and paste.

PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Miyu-chan
December 10th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Someone dare me! =] I'm feeling adventurous today. xD

Pogiforce-14
December 10th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry Pogi, that's against the rules, if you're dared to do what you asked not to do, you must still do it. Remember, the length of the maximum dare (although it can exceede this, but you don't need to take it) is three weeks. So...copy the info into MicroSoft Word, and if you get dared, change it, and at the end of your week, just copy and paste.

PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Actually, it isn't against the rules. And here's why.

There is one acception. If for some reason, the dare should go against your beliefs, and isn't just an excuse that very little thought went in to, you may refuse a dare.
It's against my beliefs to mess with my pair or my hardwork, as love is a pure thing not meant to be tampered with and hardwork is a virtue. That is why I refuse to take any such dares, as they may be detrimental to the relationship between me and my pair, or undo all my hardwork. I think Shiney understand my reasoning. So I suggest you read the rules more carefully, and don't use oversized font as that's spam.

Which is why I refuse Tigs dare. Sorry, but I don't mess around with pairings.

Sankari
December 10th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Alright, then, Pogi, I dare you to replace your dragon pic with a giant chicken! It'll last two weeks, because it's such a stupid dare. Someone, please dare me...I really need to be dared...

Pogiforce-14
December 10th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I'm going to be picky about this...

Too long. Any dare above a week I am capable of refusing.

To all: Be forewarned, I can play the rules to my favor in most cases, so you better nail me with something good if you really want me to perform.

Sankari
December 10th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Dude, if you didn't want to be dared, you shouldn't have posted in here. Read the rules, dude. It says plainly the only reasons for a dare being refused is if it's against the rules or against religion. Try to snake your way out of that one!

Pogiforce-14
December 10th, 2004, 08:32 PM
hmmm. Seems he changed the rules since last I read them.. it used to be just one week...

But still, that picture is a gift from a friend to symoblize my pair, so I think it falls under my previous conception of messing with pairs.

And the reason why I do this is because I'm enjoying how many times people get there dares refused before they get me with one I actualy have to do. :P

Sankari
December 10th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Alright then, make it two days, considering it has to do with your pair. Actually, replace your picture under that one. I decided to be nice, for a change.

Pogiforce-14
December 10th, 2004, 08:36 PM
That second picture falls under my hardwork category. I know I'm being anal, but if you suggest adding a picture to what I already have then I can hardly refuse, can I? ;)

Sankari
December 10th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Dude, you're like trying to refuse dares! You can't refuse a stupid little dare! How about this: the usual, "switch gender" thing? Oh, let me guess, then your pair would be a lesbian...

PazzKat
December 10th, 2004, 11:23 PM
It wasn't a spam, it was blatantly put because people are constantly spamming in the dare threads, and forcing them to close. Personally, I believe that Rule
----
EDIT: There is one acception. If for some reason, the dare should go against your beliefs, and isn't just an excuse that very little thought went in to, you may refuse a dare.
----
Is too losely stated. You need to be very specific about it, or we have people who refuse to do the dares they are assigned. I could say "I don't want to change my location to following ShineyElectrode" because it goes against my belief to change my location. Such as that. You can come up with all sorts of crazy "beliefs". I think, that since we are trying to promote total tolerance throughout P.C. We need to either get rid of that rule (For Atheists and such, because they have no real "religion") or take counter measures, like, you are allowed to refuse one dare and no one is allowed to dare you that for a week. Also, regarding the rule where:
----
5# It doesn't matter, If you *EVER* post in the dare thread, be it a day ago, or six months ago, you can be dared by anyone who posts in the dare thread. Also, if the dare is no longer than one week, you *HAVE* to take the dare, no matter what!!
----
You should be allowed to leave once, but after that, if you post here again, you are forced to stay within the Dare Thread community, opening you up to all dares. So if you left once, then posted again, whether it be six weeks, months, or years ago, you are obliged to do the dare since you have already left once. Also you must state it in your post that you have left the dare thread. Although this is just a thought.
Also, are the dares from last time still on?

Kylie-chan
December 10th, 2004, 11:29 PM
I agree with PazzKat. For instance, your religion might not let you do something. You shouldn't have to do it!

g2g

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 11:33 PM
All right, I'll allow an edit, that's reasonable, though we only get to leave once. Second time someone asks for a dare, or dares somene, then they're in for good. I'll also make it say religeous beliefs. And no, that doesn't mean it can be only used for religious dares, but something that your religion is against, such as multiple pairs/brides, ect.

Taki
December 11th, 2004, 11:02 AM
It wasn't a spam, it was blatantly put because people are constantly spamming in the dare threads, and forcing them to close. Personally, I believe that Rule
----
EDIT: There is one acception. If for some reason, the dare should go against your beliefs, and isn't just an excuse that very little thought went in to, you may refuse a dare.
----
Is too losely stated. You need to be very specific about it, or we have people who refuse to do the dares they are assigned. I could say "I don't want to change my location to following ShineyElectrode" because it goes against my belief to change my location. Such as that. You can come up with all sorts of crazy "beliefs". I think, that since we are trying to promote total tolerance throughout P.C. We need to either get rid of that rule (For Atheists and such, because they have no real "religion") or take counter measures, like, you are allowed to refuse one dare and no one is allowed to dare you that for a week. Also, regarding the rule where:
----
5# It doesn't matter, If you *EVER* post in the dare thread, be it a day ago, or six months ago, you can be dared by anyone who posts in the dare thread. Also, if the dare is no longer than one week, you *HAVE* to take the dare, no matter what!!
----
You should be allowed to leave once, but after that, if you post here again, you are forced to stay within the Dare Thread community, opening you up to all dares. So if you left once, then posted again, whether it be six weeks, months, or years ago, you are obliged to do the dare since you have already left once. Also you must state it in your post that you have left the dare thread. Although this is just a thought.
Also, are the dares from last time still on?
*nods* Now Pogiforce...

It's against my beliefs to mess with my pair or my hardwork, as love is a pure thing not meant to be tampered with and hardwork is a virtue. That is why I refuse to take any such dares, as they may be detrimental to the relationship between me and my pair, or undo all my hardwork. I think Shiney understand my reasoning. So I suggest you read the rules more carefully, and don't use oversized font as that's spam.

Which is why I refuse Tigs dare. Sorry, but I don't mess around with pairings.
Now that the rules are changed,da-da-darling, you have to do the dare no matter what you say because they are the RULES! ^-^ And....
hmmm. Seems he changed the rules since last I read them.. it used to be just one week...

But still, that picture is a gift from a friend to symoblize my pair, so I think it falls under my previous conception of messing with pairs.

And the reason why I do this is because I'm enjoying how many times people get there dares refused before they get me with one I actualy have to do.
Yes, ok, whatever, at the end if we see clearly EVERYTHING is against your "belief" and goes against your "pair" if you didn't want to be dared then just don't post in the dare thread, but you did so......
I dare you to delete all your stuff in your siggy and then write in BIG, BOLD letters and in size 7 : I'M A BIG COWARD YOU KNOW, I TRY TO GET AWAY FROM STUFF IN ANY WAY I CAN!! AREN'T I STUPID? ^-^

Aaaaah... SUCH a relief! XD
Let me do my own dare now, let me take off all my cat stuff! *copies and pastes all her signature in her signature writing document and then does her siggy how she has to do it* There! Do as I did Pogiforce or you'll lose your siggy ^-^

Edit: The dare is for three weeks and you can't tell anyone that it's a dare ^-^

Carlito-san
December 11th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I'll take a dare as long as it doesnt interfere with spriting.

Taki
December 11th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Ok... mmmm... I dare you to put in your signature that there isn't anything as good as smelling and eating socks!! XD

PazzKat
December 11th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Please remember to say how long your dare is for!! And you cannot request specific dares, sorry.

Carlito-san
December 11th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Ok then,but ill take that dare.

Taki
December 11th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Oh, yes sorry... it's for.... 2 weeks because it's kinda stupid so you don't mind do ya? ^-^

Sankari
December 11th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Can anyone dare me in any way? I really want to do something stupid today for some unknown reason.

PazzKat
December 11th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Ms. SPon! I dare you to... make your text a different color everytime you post for a week! And also, I dare you to wish happy birthday to those who have thier birthdays. *You can see their birthdays as you're choosing what topics to go to, the main topic page* For a week. Okies? Okies. Luv ya buh bye!

Pazz the darer is back. ^________^

Sankari
December 11th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Yay! What a fun dare for me!
Alright then, I dare you to put in your sig in big, fat, pink letters, I wish I was a chicken! Okay?

PazzKat
December 11th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I'll say this once again, please state the time that a person is to do the dare for. =P Otherwise they can't start it. =/ Also, try to be AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE WHEN DARING. You never know what a person can get away with..

PikaPal
December 11th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Ill take a dare from someone! Im feeling brave!

Sankari
December 11th, 2004, 06:56 PM
This coloring curse is getting me! Argh! So, make it a week. Put it in bold, italic, underlined, centered, magenta, size 7 letters. I WISH I WAS A CHICKEN! Oh, and all the letters capitalized. It that specific enough???
Ooh, I'm getting obsessed with dares! PikaPal, draw a mustache on Link in your banner! Save it as, open it as paint, then put the mustache on, and so on and so forst, you know what I mean...for three days!

Taki
December 12th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Lol, I think I know why SPon is so hyper and mad today! I think it's because of Jeremy's Random Thread! I love it! Any stupid dares? I'm up for a really spammy dare people!!

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Phlemingo is now Dare-able! O__O

Taki
December 12th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Are you able to give a dare or able to take one? XD
Anyhow, there is a dare for you, your signature avvy and everything has to be about a rubber chicken and how you love them! I dare you to put many pictures of rubber chickens and stuff and this is for a week! XD

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 05:04 AM
*dies*

I like my new avatar and sig. o_o

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 05:09 AM
*accepts random dare*
Go on ^^ gimme.

And, no, Eugene, not you. I know your sadisticness.

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 05:10 AM
I'm Eugene, btw... o_O

I dare you to put stuff related to eggplant in your avatar, sig, member title. And you must remember to end every post with:

"AND EGGPLANT ARE THE 1337ZORZ!!1!!1"

Taki
December 12th, 2004, 05:31 AM
*laughs for how stylish Phlemingo's siggy and avvy is* OMGD! I didn't know rubber chickens could look so good!! *strangles a rubber chicken* This is fun! LMao!!!

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Ehehehehehehehehehe!
Is it fine if I put that phrase in my sig instead? I'm too lazy to put it everywhere. And how long does the dare last?

Taki
December 12th, 2004, 05:45 AM
He meant that you should do like him, stuff like putting pictures of an egg plant everywhere and write how much you love it! XD

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 05:48 AM
He meant that you should do like him, stuff like putting pictures of an egg plant everywhere and write how much you love it! XD
Hmm? I meant the phrase "AND EGGPLANT ARE THE 1337ZORZ!!1!!1". I'm a lazy person.
Anyway, the images in my avatar and sig are eggplants. The brush I used to cover over were based off Eggplant images. And I have the nutritional value of an eggplant. And the scientific name of the eggplant. That should be enough.

Taki
December 12th, 2004, 05:52 AM
ok! XD
Anyway I just gotta conhcentrate and leave this stupid siggy for a week... I want my one baaaaaaaack!! :'( *cries and hits siggy*

EDIT: w00t! Now I got another cool siggy that always matches with the dare!!! I'm lovin it! :3

Sankari
December 12th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Poke the cat butt! Poke the cat butt XD!

Taki
December 12th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Hahahahah! LMao! Lol! The hand is actually stopping the fart from the cat's butt XD And that's real spam! XD

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 09:09 AM
My Rubber chicken is better. :D

Taki
December 12th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Hehe, you wouldn't discover the addictivness of rubber chickens without my dare! *proud* I have most of the credits XD *kicks you in the shin* XD

PazzKat
December 12th, 2004, 01:30 PM
*Grabs Taki by the shoulders before she's able to do so* Heyyy Taki, play nice now or you won't get your cookies and milk. >_____< ;;;; Your siggy is grossss I feel bad for the cat, and the hand. >_< But Taki, my dear Taki, I DARE you to talk about dancing hippos in every post for a week.

Date Started:12/13/04

Date finished: 12/20/04

Dare:Talk about dancing hippos in your post!

Edit: Taki, is that where your name is from? Chobits? That girl.. I really liked her, I felt so bad for her. *sob sob*

PikaPal
December 12th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Anyone got a dare for me, Im feeling brave!!

Sankari
December 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Let's see...
Replace all of your pics and banners with pictures of crackers! You need to sound like you're obsessed with crackers from now on! Let it last three days!

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Shiney, I dare you to act like Shiney-chan (you know what that means) and I extend your original dare for a total of 3 weeks!

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 05:21 PM
All right, but then I dare you to the exact same dare!! ^o^

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Rubber chickens are nice...

PikaPal
December 12th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Crackers?? where am I gonna find pics of crackers???

Sankari
December 12th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Google it! Search Ritz Crackers. That's the way to go!

PazzKat
December 12th, 2004, 11:08 PM
http://www.starrcrawford.com/dogs/dogs22.jpg
http://www.the-monkey.net/things/bakermonkey/pate_crackers/pate_and_crackers_on_plate.jpg
http://www.littlegiraffes.com/spidercracker.gif
http://digilander.libero.it/subliminale/ritz2.jpg
http://www.shopfoodex.com/catalog/images/04400000099.jpg

There are some Ritzy pictures, oh yeah! ^-^;;

The weird thing is a spider... this lady is obsessed on teaching her kids about spiders...that's one way she does it...

The giant ritz picture actually has some subliminal message in it, but, it's all in spanish, I see it, but, it's dumb, and most people won't know unless you state it's a subliminal message.

lighterhead2001
December 12th, 2004, 11:24 PM
I'm ready for a dare..I'm so bored >.<

Composer of Requiems
December 13th, 2004, 07:20 AM
I'm ready for a dare..I'm so bored >.<
Make all your posts aligned to the right and bold for two days or so ^^; with the exception of your sig; choose a random noun and colour it blue, centralize and underline it.

THIRTY-SIX
December 13th, 2004, 07:28 AM
eheh i wouldnt mind havin a dare like that anywho ill jion this dare thread too but i didnt get dares before so meh, anyway if i do get dared then pm me

aRedMoon
December 13th, 2004, 02:48 PM
By posting in here, does that automatically make me female? XD

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
By posting in here, does that automatically make me female? XD

No, it automatically means you get dared, meaning you're automatically female XD

I dare you to a girl dare, but not girly. Realistically feminine. (Ask Lilypichu and DFdragonz for lessons if you must) For three weeks.

aRedMoon
December 13th, 2004, 02:53 PM
So in other words, the purple type and the gender change. *sighs*

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 13th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Cuckoo. Cuckoo. So funny, I wasn't lured here to get dared.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Cuckoo. Cuckoo. So funny, I wasn't lured here to get dared.

You weren't? Then why else would you post here?

PazzKat
December 13th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Satoshi, I dare you to say "Nyow" in your posts at the end of every sentence and make it pink. For 3 days. And don't kid me Jkaizer, you post here BECAUSE you want to have an 'excuse' for being female. Being transgendered is nothing to be ashamed of! ^-^
~Pazzy!~

Anacortes
December 13th, 2004, 03:28 PM
I can take a dare here..hopefully I will know how to do it;)

aRedMoon
December 13th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm male and proud of it! >(

I just get girlized on here a lot...

Kimi-Kaizer
December 13th, 2004, 03:46 PM
um ok greg dar4ed me to post here after i opened my big mouth and said that i would post here if he dared me *is scared*

*wiats for gregs dare* =S

aRedMoon
December 13th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Okay Ms. Kimi-Kaizer, I dare you to change your get-up to be Mr. Kimi-Kaizer and then put "I LOVE EVAN!" in size 5 letters as your sig. >P

PazzKat
December 13th, 2004, 03:57 PM
That's what you say Kaizer! But you know, that once you've seen how good the girl side of things are you don't wanna go back!

Err... I've been reading the rules again...

Also, if the dare is no longer than one week, you *HAVE* to take the dare, no matter what!! Does that mean that if someone dares you for a week and one day you DON'T have to do it? EDIT: There is one acception. If for some reason, the dare should go against your religeous beliefs. And no, that doesn't mean it can be only used for religious dares, but something that your religion is against, such as multiple pairs/brides, ect, you may refuse a dare. Also, I disagree with the religious beleifs....but that's probably just because I see religion is flawed, if you wanna debate, PM me, I'll be glad to debate with you (or IM me) or IM me just for fun, I'd like that. ^-^;;; NO DEMORALIZING OF REPUTATION IS PERMITTED.
Also, you may leave thedare thread once, but if you should dare someone, or ask for a second dare, then you are stuck here.
Spelt "the dare" as one word.

Pogiforce-14
December 13th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Dude, you're like trying to refuse dares! You can't refuse a stupid little dare! How about this: the usual, "switch gender" thing? Oh, let me guess, then your pair would be a lesbian...

now your just getting offensive. something I'm greatly resenting, considering my present mood. with that dare I have no problem because my pair is assured that I am indeed male, and besides, she frankly doesn't care about the gender marker. Just give me a length of time and I can actually do that dare.

Sankari
December 13th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Eh, sorry, just got a bit mad over something offline...Someone give me a good dare!

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Eh, sorry, just got a bit mad over something offline...Someone give me a good dare!

A good dare? Meaning good as in something humiliating, or good as in good to be daredwith, meaning not so humiliating?

PGN
December 14th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I dare someone to switch accounts with me!

(Remember to change to a different password as I will do before the switch)

EDIT: BTW, if you accept, PM me!

THIRTY-SIX
December 14th, 2004, 11:33 AM
no one wants to dare me ? meh

PGN
December 14th, 2004, 11:35 AM
pokemunna, I dare you to switch accounts with me

THIRTY-SIX
December 14th, 2004, 11:38 AM
alright pm me ur password and ill reply with mine XD but do i have to visit the threads u go to or can i still go to mine?

PGN
December 14th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Go to any threads, you might want to end your posts with ~pokemunna to avoid confusion

THIRTY-SIX
December 14th, 2004, 12:09 PM
i got ur password dont worry i wont go on it till u reply to my pm k?

cigarettes
December 14th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Hey some one dare me i feel weird today :P

Sankari
December 14th, 2004, 02:20 PM
A good dare? Meaning good as in something humiliating, or good as in good to be daredwith, meaning not so humiliating?
A good dare as in one that doesn't include every post. A good dare as in...gender switch, maybe...
Hey some one dare me i feel weird today :P
Alright, I dare you too use five different smilies in all of your posts for three days!
--Spoon

cigarettes
December 14th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Ok then :D put only if you :P change ur gender :bandit: for 1 week :chinese:
ha ha ha ha
Cigarettes (http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=Cigarettes):rambo:

Sankari
December 14th, 2004, 02:26 PM
It has been done! Can you tell?

--Spoon

Carlito-san
December 14th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Spoon,i dare you to be anti R&C for a week!

Kimi-Kaizer
December 14th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Okay Ms. Kimi-Kaizer, I dare you to change your get-up to be Mr. Kimi-Kaizer and then put "I LOVE EVAN!" in size 5 letters as your sig. >P
okay its done ~_~ and your gonna regret this greg XD

Anacortes
December 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Who here can give me a dare...?

Kimi-Kaizer
December 14th, 2004, 04:35 PM
eh... *leaves before she has to do an even worse dare than gregs* X_x what could be worse? x_x

Cassie-chan
December 14th, 2004, 04:44 PM
*will take dare*
*will give dare to person who gives her dare*
*will wait for a dare*

MiNuN*
December 14th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Ditto.

*will not post twice*
*thats a good thing right?*

Arcanine
December 14th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Ok there and back again.
That means I'm back. XD

Soph
December 14th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Ok there and back again.
That means I'm back. XDOkay I have a dare for you. XD, For one week, you have to have a profile totally orientated on Fish. Fishy avatar, banner, sig, etc. And in every post, you have to have "I love Fish" at the end. XD,.

Have fun! XD

Arcanine
December 14th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Fish? A dare on FISH? You cant be serious. You are a loser Soph XD

Oh yea, I love fish. XD

Soph
December 14th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Oh yea, I love fish. XDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

MiNuN*
December 14th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Ok Andy what exactly does Flirting mean?
(never heard the word before)

*doesnt ask it on msn because everyone will give me stupid replies XD*

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 10:54 PM
*ahem* I wanted to make this public so that There is no misunderstanding. Soph, you're a great person, and I admire you, but, well, I'm already spoken for.

*brushes agaisnt shiney and smiles at him*
Your hair is cute, baby.

Besides that, We're the same gender! O.O

loony
December 15th, 2004, 07:46 AM
someone dare me iam bored =__=

parallelzero
December 15th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Seems like quite a bit happened in my absence. *laughs at Soph's and Arcy's dares*
I really didn't see the fish one coming!

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Seems like quite a bit happened in my absence. *laughs at Soph's and Arcy's dares*

I didn't see the flirt dare coming, at least, not from andy. I guess I underestimated him. o.o

THIRTY-SIX
December 16th, 2004, 12:41 AM
*ahem* I wanted to make this public so that There is no misunderstanding. Soph, you're a great person, and I admire you, but, well, I'm already spoken for.
Besides that, We're the same gender! O.O

er he got dared to flirt with male members lol

anywho wanna get dared the other finished soo quick pgn prob doesnt trust me

Asher
December 16th, 2004, 08:46 AM
^.~ I wanna get dared. It's been long since I last posted here. I mean int he other dare thread. o_O;;;

And I'm bored. =P

FireEmporer
December 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Will someone dare me? Please?
And Asher, I dare you to... Change your Avatar to a potato, and Change you title to "Squirill Brains are yummy" for a week!

Jirachi3
December 16th, 2004, 05:50 PM
ok I dare you to put the same thing in yours for two weeks!

Frost
December 17th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Dare me Dare me Dare me DARE ME!!!!
A good one too

ClappySeel!
December 17th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah Dare me to! Plz?(and a good one too)

Soph
December 17th, 2004, 10:06 PM
The fish dare was my idea, and it came from the fact that Andy hates fish, so to my twisted humor it was a funny dare XD.

But oh, your laugh is sooo...adorable ^_~. I just LOVE to make you laugh...I could listen to the wonderful sound allll day....*sighs blissfully*

You boys having fun???!!! >_> XD

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 05:21 AM
The fish dare was my idea, and it came from the fact that Andy hates fish, so to my twisted humor it was a funny dare XD. Then again, I detest flirting X_x

But oh, your laugh is sooo...adorable ^_~. I just LOVE to make you laugh...I could listen to the wonderful sound allll day....*sighs blissfully*

Well that's because Andy didnt come up with it. XD. I did. Yep, I created my own sentance. Why? Andy was really down and out and I wanted to cheer him up and stuff, so I (a) Made him get back into Dares (although I abhor them >_>) and (b) gave him the idea (and the post text XD) for a horrible dare for myself that would, despite the humiliation, provide a huge laugh for him and for shiney and the rest of ya, too.

Oh, baby, you didnt see the idea of me flirting? Why, I must do my best then, musnt I! *strokes Shiney's cheek and bats eylashes at him* XD

You boys having fun???!!! >_> XD

No, but you've officially creeped me out! ^^;;
*backs away slowly from Soph*
Next, I shall point out all spelling mistakes in your post:
sentence*

Darn, only one error... curse you!

Soph
December 18th, 2004, 09:32 PM
No, but you've officially creeped me out! ^^;;
*backs away slowly from Soph*
Next, I shall point out all spelling mistakes in your post:
sentence*

Darn, only one error... curse you!
Hah hah. XD.

Creeped you out? How do you think I feel? This stuff is verily unnatural for me X_x I hate it, to be honest. But it has to be done.

*takes a deep breath*

*presses close agaisnt L_P* You smell nice, do you use aftershave? *presses face agaisnt L_P's* mmmmm. XD.

OKay, im just going to go die of embaresment now -_-

Oh, my dare is to be put on hold until next friday, please. Im going to be away from Monday to Friday, i'll resume it when I return.

Rated R Superstar
December 18th, 2004, 10:04 PM
.....Greatness has returned to the...Dare Thread...
Legendary_Pokemaster,i dare you to add WWE stuff to your Avatar,your sig and your profile and at the end of every sentence,put "...I spit in the face,of people who don't want to be cool!" Heh...oh yeah,i dare anyone to NOT dare me back..

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
Well, arcanine, by popular request, (and not only my own >.>) I dare you to the typical girly-girl dare, with flirting, for the new maximum of three weeks. ^^

Arcanine
December 22nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
Ok fine Shiney, I dare you the same thing. The girl dare for another 3 weeks and the flirting also added on to it.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:41 PM
Ok fine Shiney, I dare you the same thing. The girl dare for another 3 weeks and the flirting also added on to it.

Normally, I'd explode and yell and curse some, but in fitting with the dare, i think i'll go find somewhere to go cry...

MisteryDratini
December 23rd, 2004, 02:03 PM
Will someone Dare me,and make mine a good one too!

MisteryDratini
December 23rd, 2004, 02:06 PM
Will some one dare me too!Oh and make it a good one,and by good I meen Horribly Evil!

Randall Raichu
December 23rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
MisteryDratini
I dare you to go to the pokemon rp and start an rp on butter...
I'll take one. Anything but changing avaters or pairs(twins ect...)

Ryoutarou
December 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Alright I'm here...after some much long whineing and a very nasty threat from my mommy(Andy) Andrea-chan says:
Momma tells you to go to the thread or I will send you to your room and have Shiney and Rachel mess up all your games.

I'll take a dare....

Shiney
December 24th, 2004, 03:42 PM
All right blue, since andrea's not currently available to dare you, I'll give you the same dare she gave me. Not girly girl, but you have to act like you are female, get a feminine porfile, and flirt in every post or PM replying to someone of the male gender. =p

Kimi-Kaizer
December 25th, 2004, 09:01 PM
why im posting here is beyond me im petrified of this place =S *takes off running*

Champion Steven
December 26th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Okay, Randall, I dare you to flirt with an administrator in a forum, not PM:s!
And sorry I can't take a dare!

Happy Dude
December 26th, 2004, 01:47 AM
can somebody please dare me.i'll do anything.

Champion Steven
December 26th, 2004, 01:56 AM
I dare you to change you gender into female and then pare up with a male, you should be that for one week then you tell him the truth!That was for Happy Dude

Arcanine
December 26th, 2004, 09:57 AM
why im posting here is beyond me im petrified of this place =S *takes off running*
Ok Kimi I dare you to do the girly-girl dare (kind of pink colored font, an avy of a girl and so on) for 3 weeks.

And Steven if you post in the thread you have to take a dare. You can't just dare some one and not take a dare back.

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Ok Kimi I dare you to do the girly-girl dare (kind of pink colored font, an avy of a girl and so on) for 3 weeks.

And Steven if you post in the thread you have to take a dare. You can't just dare some one and not take a dare back. Arcy i know the drill ive seen greg do it lots of times XD *goes to make girly sig and avvy*

usami
December 26th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I want a dare *cough* But yah someone dare me please >.>

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I want a dare *cough* But yah someone dare me please >.>

ok i dare you to be a girl for three weeks you should know the drill you've done it before >3

usami
December 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
ok i dare you to be a girl for three weeks you should know the drill you've done it before >3 (-.-).... Fine, I'll do it... *resists urge to slap Kimi*

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:09 PM
(-.-).... Fine, I'll do it... *resists urge to slap Kimi*
hey im the evil twin here matt and it just goes to show you im evilier doesnt it! >3 you're dare will be over the same as mine ~_~

Flygon trainer
December 26th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I'm stupid. I'm posting here. Though finding something to dare me with is going to be difficult..

parallelzero
December 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I'm stupid. I'm posting here. Though finding something to dare me with is going to be difficult..
Well Rachel. I really hate to do this to ya, but you DID post here. ^^
I dare you to act kwute (cute) on PC for 3 weeks. That means using a variety of smilies, being cheery, ect.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 02:58 PM
O.o Poor rachel. Poor, poor rachel. Diana-chan, you're cruel. :P

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 03:29 PM
David, I dare you to act like a bi, you'll flirt with boys AND girls. XD Oh ya the dare last for 1..................................................................................................................................................................................................day

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Blue, I dare you to PM everyone you know and ask them, "Do you love me or not?", and to kiss anyone you have a crush on, on the cheek.

I know, I am evil! And that lasts for about two weeks! Now then, someone dare me. XD
I can handle it, I think.

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I dare you to PM everyone and say you eat trash for lunch,breakfast,and dinner! Mwhahahahaha!

parallelzero
December 26th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Shiney, for one year, you have to state to anyone who asks about FT that you broke up with her, and dont want anything to do with her. As well, two months, your girl dare is extended and also for one month, when you RP with FT, you arent allowed to get into a relationship with her character

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:03 PM
You dare ME to do THAT? OMG.
Fine I will, but I promise you, I shall get my bitter sweet revenge!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I gave you an easy dare because I have more cruel ones. So cruel it's unbelievable. One time my friend dared someone to hack into a mods account!

Frost
December 26th, 2004, 06:22 PM
How come i asked for a dare and noone gave me one?
O0o0O

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Ok I dare you to act like a girl and flirt with boys for 3 weeks! Hello?! I need a dare here?

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Ok pichugirl, I dare you to PM PIKA2, kiss him, and then tell everyone in PC that you love him for 5 days! That should be a good dare......

Frost
December 26th, 2004, 06:27 PM
that dare was sooooo cruel
but ill do it anyway.
(hope no one asks to be paired!)
who should i flirt with i need specifics

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Latios619 I dare you to flirt with your other guys! That it so cruel..... But I bet pichugirl would've wanted you to do that......

Frost
December 26th, 2004, 06:31 PM
with my other guy wat do you mean?
???

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
I meant you have to flirt with any other guy through PM!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Well duuuhhh! Hmmmmm you're on moonlight and you have to PM the worst possible guy on PC and tell him you like him!

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Muwahahahaha!! Aren't we evil with the whole daring thing pichugirl. Oh and as for the dare you gave me:

EVERYONE WATCHING THIS: I eat garbage for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!

Frost
December 26th, 2004, 06:40 PM
moonlight: i say jason but hes gone so...

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Moonlight: Yes we are evil anyone who needs a dare say so.

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Well, now I've told everyone that I eat garbage for breakfast, lunch and dinner in my last post, so is my dare over?

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:50 PM
yes but remember my other one? Mwhahahahaha!

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:52 PM
The worst possible guy on PC? Dang you!
*Steals Mario's mallet and smacks pichugirl with it*
That was fun....... Fine. I have a very good idea of who I should PM........ Dumb dare..... XD

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:53 PM
*dodges mallet and hits moonlight in the head with a boulder* Mwhahahaha! I am the queen of daring! And moonlight dreams is the princess!

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 06:55 PM
The princess? Well, that's a good start. Any idea what awful guy I should PM? I can't believe I'm saying this but..... PICHUGIRL GAVE ME THE MOST HARSHEST DARE I'VE EVER GOTTEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
That's minumum to the ultimate dares I have! And when I'm gone moonlight shall take the crown and choose a new princess!

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Ok, fine. I'll ask the last person on Earth here that I would ever actually have a true love with. >_<
But I feel too awful to do it. If he ever found out, he'd be upset and if he looked here as well, he'd know I never liked him. :(

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Hello?1 loosing your cruelness here!

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Ok, ok. I'll do it. But if he ever finds out, you're going down pichugirl!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
come on! Please you can't put down a christmas tree~!

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Ok, I did it. And now for revenge:

I dare you to go ALL boy. You have to have a boy avatar, banner and signarure and you have to put your gender as a guy for one month! And if you can't do that, you have to tell Newton5 that you love him and you aren't paired with 3REGIS anymore!
Muwahahahahahaha!!!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:13 PM
oh come on! I'm a tomb boy I like boy stuff.

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Dang it. But it's still a good dare. Heehee! Just be sure, that you also tell a girl on PC that you luvies her!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Uuuhhhhh................................... What?!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Well I dare you to tell every single girl on PC you like them and just a reminder all the dares I have said no one can repeat.

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 07:19 PM
The dare also has one more dare:

You have to not only act and look like you're a boy, you have to flirt with a certain girl and PM her telling her that you LOVE her, and that you don't like 3REGIS anymore! It's so good....... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:21 PM
you copied! you can't copy my dares. i said so on my post.

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Ok, ok. So you don't have to PM anyone, but you have to be like aboy. Now I have to go. I'll do your dare tomorrow.

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
K, princess dare! See ya tomorrow!

DarknessMonkey
December 26th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Hey Pichu I Am Throwing A Dare At Ya!
This's For My Moonlight!
Ok!
You Have To PM 10 Boys Tell Them You Like Them...
And Then You Have To Change Your Sig & Gender Boyish For A Week...
And You Have To Say Me & Moonlight Are The Best Couple Ever!
Oh Yeah & You Cant Dare Me Back For 2 Days!
(I THINK I CAN DO THAT?)
----------------------------------
Copyright 2004 AKFP Dares
No One May Use This Dare Unless Permission Is Granted...

Riyuko
December 26th, 2004, 07:38 PM
^ I dont think you can do the last dare about the person not daring you back for 2 days. ^^;

Well, I'd like to be dared if possible. ^^;

~Karli

Roxas
December 26th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Karli! I dare you to put "I love Kevin!!!" in your sig at size 7! XD

DarknessMonkey
December 26th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Alright I See Riyuko...
Well You Want A Dare Then Here It Is!

You Must PM Casty & Tell Him You Still Care About Him & Possibly Pair With Him-For 3 Days !
You Have To Say Me & Moonlight Are The Best Couple Ever -For 3 Days!
Oh & Uhhh You Have To Change Your Avvy & Sig For 1 Day!
Ok?

Pichu:

Hey Pichu I Am Throwing A Dare At Ya!
This's For My Moonlight!
Ok!
You Have To PM 10 Boys Tell Them You Like Them...
And Then You Have To Change Your Sig & Gender Boyish For A Week...
And You Have To Say Me & Moonlight Are The Best Couple Ever!
(I THINK I CAN DO THAT?)
----------------------------------
Copyright 2004 AKFP Dares
No One May Use This Dare Unless Permission Is Granted...

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:46 PM
AKFP I dare you to put I love pika2 in your sig. and say you don't like moonlight no more. :P for 2 whole weeks!

DarknessMonkey
December 26th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Ok I Guess...
But Are You Taking My Dare?

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:48 PM
yep! now do it today! I dare ya!

DarknessMonkey
December 26th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Huh?
I Am Now Confused...

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:54 PM
why are you cofused????? I don't get it...

DarknessMonkey
December 26th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Can't I Reject The Dare?
It's Over One Week...
And Besides I Dont Want Moonlight To Be Sad...

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
just tell her it's a dare I mean that's what she did when selopez10 dared her tp tell me she likes me.

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Karli! I dare you to put "I love Kevin!!!" in your sig at size 7! XD

oh! i can dare kenny! :D I dare you to be a girl for a week with a girly sig, avvy and pink text >3

Riyuko
December 26th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Can't I Reject The Dare?
It's Over One Week...
And Besides I Dont Want Moonlight To Be Sad...

No, read the rules. You cant reject a dare. The average amount of time to have a dare on is 3 weeks, and you only have 2. ^^; Although I do understand the reasons in which you dont want to do the dare.

~Karli

Roxas
December 26th, 2004, 08:44 PM
oh! i can dare kenny! :D I dare you to be a girl for a week with a girly sig, avvy and pink text >3

What!? That means I just double dared! There hads to be a rule against that! *looks at Karli* Is there a rule against that? XD

Riyuko
December 26th, 2004, 08:49 PM
What!? That means I just double dared! There hads to be a rule against that! *looks at Karli* Is there a rule against that? XD

Ish....dont ask me. xD Read the rules. This is my first time in this thread.

~Karli

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 09:49 AM
and karli i dare you to put Kimi is the coolest person in your sig for three days just be lucky i aint evil today ^^ im a girly girl >>;; its against my girlyness XD plus you cant say it was a dare

Carlito-san
December 27th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Can someone dare me?Please?

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 09:52 AM
sure i dare you to put Kimi us the cutest kitty ever in your sig >3 for three days

Carlito-san
December 27th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Can I be dared again?If so,dare me!

Riyuko
December 27th, 2004, 10:01 AM
and karli i dare you to put Kimi is the coolest person in your sig for three days just be lucky i aint evil today ^^ im a girly girl >>;; its against my girlyness XD plus you cant say it was a dare

Alright...xD Thats definately not evil. You are one the coolest people. ^o^

Now I get to dare you. =3 I dare you to put "Riyuko is the coolest person ever" in size 7 in your sig for a week. xD

~Karli

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 10:03 AM
eh ok but size 7? that will ruin my pretty sig ;_; why not regular size ~_~

Carlito-san
December 27th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Can I be dared again?If so,dare me!

Rated R Superstar
December 27th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Alright,some one dare me,but DO NOT take my perfecttt Avatar away..

Alex_
December 27th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I'll take a dare, i suppose. And btw I was teh one MD PMed XD

Kylie-chan
December 27th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Hey, guys, if you ask me that sort of dare is silly and you know, it's sort of using people. ^_^ And not really... conventional. Oh, well. Never mind. XD

Composer of Requiems
December 27th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I'll take a dare, i suppose. And btw I was teh one MD PMed XD
Scramble the order of the names (Paired up with, thanks to, etc.) in your sig for 2 weeks or so. XD.

Carlito-san
December 28th, 2004, 09:50 AM

Composer of Requiems
December 28th, 2004, 06:34 PM
...-.-" Seems like my dare had ended and *someone* (*glares*) didn't tell me.

Oh well. Guess I'm open to something else now. Just try not to mess around with my sig too much XD

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 04:47 PM
...-.-" Seems like my dare had ended and *someone* (*glares*) didn't tell me.

Oh well. Guess I'm open to something else now. Just try not to mess around with my sig too much XDI dare you to Change your gender to female, and type in a pink font for the next 7 WHOLE DAYS :)

------------------

Okies Now Someone DARE ME :D

Composer of Requiems
December 29th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I dare you to Change your gender to female, and type in a pink font for the next 7 WHOLE DAYS :)

------------------

Okies Now Someone DARE ME :D
Ouh... >__> How do you set all your font to change? I'm a little too lazy to do it manually.... is there any way for auto?

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Ouh... >__> How do you set all your font to change? I'm a little too lazy to do it manually.... is there any way for auto? Nope, So then to spice it up, Change your gender to female and put 'Im One HOT Girl' in your signature :)

-------------

People, I still need a Dare :(

Carlito-san
December 29th, 2004, 06:26 PM
can you dare me too Jess?Please?

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 06:29 PM
can you dare me too Jess?Please?Only if you dare me ..XD

Carlito-san
December 29th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Act like a troll,without trollng. for a week.

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Ok.Put "Birds fly,but because of pie"in your sig for a week.
In size 4.But that`s like the ubber most crappiest dare I have ever seen -_-'

Im going to give you a delicious dare if you edit that post and give me a better MORE EVIL DARE..XD

Your Dare:

To change your gender to female, and put this in your Signature for the next 30 Days:
http://www.imgag.com/product/artists/powerpuff_girls.jpg [URL Is: http://www.imgag.com/product/artists/powerpuff_girls.jpg (http://www.imgag.com/product/artists/powerpuff_girls.jpg)]

And also put in size 3 , Pink Font : 'Im a Powerpuff Girl!'

Carlito-san
December 29th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Do I have to act all Girly girl?

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Do I have to act all Girly girl?Pwee! You must,

Now what is my dare? o.O
If it is not anything interesting I shall use Rule #4 to execute myself out of the dare thread using Exit 1 out of 2..XD

Carlito-san
December 29th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I have no clue.I'm crap at dares.

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I have no clue.I'm crap at dares. Just think of something uberly evil..

And your siggie and gender is still the same :o
DO MY DARE! XD

Spectrum
December 29th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Jess, I dare you to change your gender to female, your age to 40, type in deep pink, change your avvy to that Misty one PS made for the gallery, and put the below pic with "Come out, come out, wherever you are" for a week. And none of that "this is a dare" stuff.

http://www.gamblingnewsletter.com/servedimages/michael-jackson.jpg

See? I'm even worse than billybob. xD

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Jess, I dare you to change your gender to female, your age to 40, type in deep pink, change your avvy to that Misty one PS made for the gallery, and put the below pic with "Come out, come out, wherever you are" for a week. And none of that "this is a dare" stuff.

http://www.gamblingnewsletter.com/servedimages/michael-jackson.jpg

See? I'm even worse than billybob. xDOkies then, My turn to dare..XD!
Put this in your siggie:
http://www.frontrowusa.com/img/event/tn/elton-john.jpg
And write: "I Love You Elton!" FOR 7 DAYS!
And change your gender to female and write in a Red Font :)

Spectrum
December 29th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Ooh, I hate writing in different colours. xD I gotta go, I'll do the sig when I get back.

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Ooh, I hate writing in different colours. xD I gotta go, I'll do the sig when I get back.I`ll be waiting here..XD

aRedMoon
December 29th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Hit it boys, what's the worst you could do?

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Hit it boys, what's the worst you could do?Use Sky Blue Font for 10 Days
http://www.peterwilkinson.karoo.net/madonna3.jpg (http://www.peterwilkinson.karoo.net/madonna3.jpg) < Set that as your avatar for 10 days

And put this in your siggie for 10 days:
http://images.ibsys.com/2003/0916/2488304_200X150.jpg (http://images.ibsys.com/2003/0916/2488304_200X150.jpg)

And write in nice sky blue font, size 3 'Madonna is MINE'

aRedMoon
December 29th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Oh come on, at least be original.

I don't care to do a dare I've done a million times before.

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Oh come on, at least be original.

I don't care to do a dare I've done a million times before.Fine!
I will be ultra uber evil!
I dare you to put your piccie in your siggie for 7 WHOLE DAYS, And write above it 'Aren`t I Cute?'

aRedMoon
December 29th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Consider it done.

Heheehehehe

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Consider it done.

HeheehehehePweee! I`ll be awaiting for this *Gets popcorn and refreshes over and over*

Composer of Requiems
December 29th, 2004, 09:29 PM
>.> Teh Done.
Gah... I'll probably be too lazy to do this all the time.

JoWood
December 29th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Here we go, hmmm the rules are bendable.

I dare someone to dare me for only 3 days. I dare that person not to dare me to change my gender or post the word pink or purple in their post, and/or linking to a photo containing the colors: pink, sky blue, or purple.

Have fun with that.

Spectrum
December 29th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Ooh, nice.

I dare the next poster to dare me to change my gender back to male, remove the Elton John picture and the words "I love you Elton!" from my sig, stop writing in red and to dare Jess to be my personal slave for a week.

Revenge is sweet... *cackles evily*

The Incarnation Pokemon
December 30th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Fine, I dare you, since I am the next poster.
There. Dare done. Now someone dare me...a real dare this time!

Composer of Requiems
December 30th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Here we go, hmmm the rules are bendable.

I dare someone to dare me for only 3 days. I dare that person not to dare me to change my gender or post the word pink or purple in their post, and/or linking to a photo containing the colors: pink, sky blue, or purple.

Have fun with that.
Very simple: Leave every thing in your profile blank for the next two weeks. No avatar, no sig, no location, no gender, no custom member title, etc.
^^

JoWood
December 30th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Thats cold Composer. I dare you to remove all your information for only 3 days and you must write in the smallest size possible. XD

Pincushion
December 30th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Please, dare me Nothing anti people, and No Im not removing my signiture, you may now ponder on what to dare me.

Lizzie
December 30th, 2004, 12:11 PM
i dare JoWood to be overly upsest Elijja Wood (the guy who played Frodo in the LOTR) for a half a week, you must have him as an avy and many pics of him in your sig, and let it say "I love you" XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 30th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I dare David to be a girly girl for 3 weeks with the a girly sig and avvy and pink or purple font >3

Shikon no Tama
December 30th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I dare the Kimi to go ALL guy. You have to have a have a boy avatar, boy siggy and boy everything for 1 week. It's not too harsh, right?

Kimi-Kaizer
December 30th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I dare the Kimi to go ALL guy. You have to have a have a boy avatar, boy siggy and boy everything for 1 week. It's not too harsh, right?

yay! sweet *goes and does it* what color should i post in? o.o

Shikon no Tama
December 30th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Green is good. You like the dare? o.o
That's a first. xP
I just hope whatever anyone is daring me to do, isn't too dang evil. I hate evil things. And being a guy. =3

parallelzero
December 30th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Fine Kimi...
I dare Blue to be a girly-girl for three weeks. That means acting like a girly-girl, the whole package. Girly sig and avy (doesnt need much work, XD) and profile, and you must post in pink or purple fonts. Also, you have to flirt with guys, XD

Shikon no Tama
December 30th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Well, no dares for me? I'm home free. XD
Just please, no guy dare! I hate acting like a tom boy, even though I am sortta like one.

KoBRe LaiR
Darn! I missed it, i went and dared myself, or did Billybob dared me to eb a gril.. wonder how long. *looks at my profile*

Jess
Also, you have to flirt with guys, XD Now that is pure evil :)
Good Job..XD

----
Aino Minako gave me the dare I gave him back..XD So I had to give him a new dare, because he dared me with the dare I originally gave him on MSN to post here O_O

Kimi-Kaizer
December 30th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Fine Kimi...
I dare Blue to be a girly-girl for three weeks. That means acting like a girly-girl, the whole package. Girly sig and avy (doesnt need much work, XD) and profile, and you must post in pink or purple fonts. Also, you have to flirt with guys, XD
hey im a tomboy o.o

anywho i need some to make me a Kaizer Siggy pic >>;; and how about posting in blue its more guyish =/

Shikon no Tama
December 30th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I feel so sorry for you Alexiz! But that's how dares go, girls always wanna see if boys are like them. xP
Anywho, I'll just run now before someone dares something evil on me, like being a perverted guy like Miroku from Inuyasha. XD

Carlito-san
December 30th, 2004, 12:43 PM
A month Alexiz...This is kinda fun!hey Jess,Can I have it exstended from a month?MD,Go Girly girl for 2 weeks.Kinda like mine.I know you are a girl,just go real girl.

Ryoutarou
December 30th, 2004, 12:44 PM
David...
I dare ALL of your RP characters to be wimps,talking with other people, fighting, whatever aspect of it they have to be a wimp. More or less be feeble at everything he/she does and be a very weak fighter. All for three weeks. There ya go -.-;

KoBRe LaiR
December 30th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I feel so sorry for you Alexiz! But that's how dares go, girls always wanna see if boys are like them. xP
Anywho, I'll just run now before someone dares something evil on me, like being a perverted guy like Miroku from Inuyasha. XDI dare you to Move... *scwitchfoot song* Nah! I dare you to go all out and be a cat. All avatar, signature and profiel of a sweet cat. You choose the kind. But at the end and beginning of the every of your posts you must put a *meow* in all of the. For a month. Starting Now!
Billy, okay. A motnh it is. :D

Shikon no Tama
December 30th, 2004, 12:47 PM
A month Alexiz...This is kinda fun!hey Jess,Can I have it exstended from a month?MD,Go Girly girl for 2 weeks.Kinda like mine.I know you are a girl,just go real girl.
Muwahahaha! I'm a pro at going giry-girl. Ooh look a butterfly, ain't it pwetty? xP

Jess
December 30th, 2004, 12:49 PM
A month Alexiz...This is kinda fun!hey Jess,Can I have it exstended from a month?MD,Go Girly girl for 2 weeks.Kinda like mine.I know you are a girl,just go real girl. o.O Sure!! But then you gotta keep the PowerPuff Girls for a month tooXD

Carlito-san
December 30th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Fine then.But this is pretty fun.Phweee!

Kimi-Kaizer
December 30th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Muwahahaha! I'm a pro at going giry-girl. Ooh look a butterfly, ain't it pwetty? xP
can i post in blue? it will go better with my siggy o.o

Jess
December 30th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Fine then.But this is pretty fun.Phweee!Or you can just remove the powerpuff girls and write 'Jess Is My Master' o.O

Carlito-san
December 30th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I like Powerpuff girls more.Phweeee!

Cassie-chan
December 30th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Someone's making me post here so they can give me a dare XD So I'm posting here :P Yayness?

Roxas
December 30th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Yay! You posted here, sweetie! *huggles* I dare you to be a girly girl for...*thinks* a week! Have fun with your pick font, sweetie! ~-^

Carlito-san
December 30th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Come on,Kevinlina!Make up your own catchphrase,hun!Kenshin,I dare you to put a picture of a chicken in your sig!For 2 weeks!

Cassie-chan
December 30th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Yay! You posted here, sweetie! *huggles* I dare you to be a girly girl for...*thinks* a week! Have fun with your pick font, sweetie! ~-^I knew this was coming, but I don't like it any better. XD Oh well, I dare you to make that 'I hate Eliana' in your sig a few sizes bigger XD

Roxas
December 30th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Come on,Kevinlina!Make up your own catchphrase,hun!Kenshin,I dare you to put a picture of a chicken in your sig!For 2 weeks!

Sweetie, I was saying sweetie before you even joined PC! (That was when I was dared to be a girl, long ago)

A chicken! O.O But that ruins my girly sigy, sweetie! ;_;