PDA

View Full Version : What do you do after school or work?

Elite Four Lance
December 8th, 2004, 12:30 PM
What do you usually do after school or work?

NiNGi
December 8th, 2004, 12:33 PM
LoL! Erm, I usually go home, eat, train and go on the computer.... usually, this is variable though :P *is amazed about how many threads Lance creates* xD

Ryoutarou
December 8th, 2004, 01:14 PM
If usually just get online for a while, eat, draw a bit, and thats about it...of course drawing and net take up a looooong amount of time for me.

Sylphiel
December 8th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I go straight to my computer. :P Well, sort of...usually I first stop off somewhere to get dinner (evening classes...whee).

Kyosuke
December 8th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Usually after school I go on PC (its a reflex for me XD), but other then that I'll go on my computer, or just eat and watch TV.

Cherrim
December 8th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Lately I've been getting home, checking e-mail/PC/deviantART, then blogging, and then making a snack and doing other things until my brother gets home. ^^; Today I watched TV so something could download faster.

Normally (ie: when my mom is here x_X), I get home and wait for her to go pick up my brother so I can get on the computer. =\ I'll usually DDR or something while I wait. XP

Mr Cat Dog
December 8th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Firstly, I walk the dog for about half an hour or so... then I watch cartoons (but especially Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It pwns all others), then I go on the Internet whilst watching "Richard and Judy". I stay on the internet whilst watching soaps until about 8:00, when I'll do some homework. After I've finished, I'll go back on the internet whilst watching TV until my parents kick me off and send me to bed XD

.::Suicune::.
December 8th, 2004, 02:15 PM
After school I eat a snack, do some homework, go online, play with the dog, finish homework, eat dinner, practice either my clarinet piano or guitar, go online, watch tv, then bed.

GYM LEADDER A
December 8th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I just mainly go to pokemon community.Seriously everyday.

Alex_
December 8th, 2004, 02:34 PM
O.O, i usually go home or to friends house. Then go home if not already there play GC fir a while, go to PC, and run on treadmill unless its not winter (sp?) but thats after i get home from school.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 8th, 2004, 02:35 PM
After school(keep in mind I'm homeschooled) I eat lunch,then get on the computer,after that,I play GameCube(I play for about an hour) then go practice my violin,after that-get back on the computer,then watch T.V.,eat dinner,after that I do any thing. :D

The One And Only: :dead: Raven :dead:

Kayleigh
December 8th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Well, it kind of depends for me. Since I'm homeschooled I finish my school work much faster than kids in public school, and I have a lot of free time left over. My mom tends to take advantage of that, though, so I'm normally stuck doing chores and stuff like that, lol. But when I do have time to do whatever I like, I'll usually spend a little time online, (in the afternoons when most of my friends are on) draw, watch a movie or do something with my family, go outside, do random stuff in my room, go to town to shop or whatever, etc. Just normal stuff! ^_^;

Pounce
December 8th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about.. when I get home from school I take a NAP =_= to make up for aaaaall the sleep that I missed before school even started. gotta catch up on sleep so I can pull yet another all-nighter. it's a vicious cycle. ~_~

digi-kun
December 8th, 2004, 04:10 PM
i go online, and then sleep XD after dinner i do homework and then sleep XP

PikaPal
December 8th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I work at a horse farm usually after school, or I run to the computer and go talk to ppl! :D

Suzu
December 8th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I go home, do homework, ushuly get online for a while, then watch TV or got to a friends house. Sometimes I go and babysit my neices. meh...

December 8th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I usually wait for my mom to pick me up at school. I get home, and go on PC. (duh)

Kairi
December 8th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I get done everything I need to, and make sure I’ve eaten lunch. That way I can be online when Sawah wakes up. <3 Then the rest of my day depends on if she’s working or not. I often get compelled to get on MSN even when I have other things to do. @_@; It’s evil.

Scyther5
December 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
After school I normally go to a friends, come home and play video games/go online, or go out side and get into trouble. But right now Im in basketball for school so that comsumes my afternoons (weekdays) till about 5 or 6 =/. Fun sport though next to wrestling.

Miyu-chan
December 8th, 2004, 07:36 PM
-First go online to check homework.
-Resist the urge to go to PC and write homework.
-After writing homework, go online to PC, Xanga, other places, etc.
-Take a shower.
-Play video games.
-Sleep. xD

Ryoutarou
December 8th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Allrighty, I'll go ahead and do mine with more explanation.
-Do some random art I feel like Drawing
-Working on Manga layout and set up
-Eat Lunch
-Go to PC
-Eat Dinner
-Go to bed
-Be outside, walking or something like that

Now mind...all this stuff can be going on at the same time XD

*~Ashley~*
December 8th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Now that I'm free from potting plants, I walk home from school and do absolutley nothing for a little while! It's really a great feeling. Then I either watch a little tv or come online or something. Then if I have dance I'll go there and then do homework. Then I stay online until around midnight, and I go to sleep. Yep, that's basically how my day goes...

Flygon_Zero
December 8th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Well, I get home, put on my Meteora CD, put it as loud as it can go, and start cleaning with FAINT playing.
Then I fix some food, and get to the computer. I either watch a movie, talk online, post on PC, write in my xanga, or play games.
YAY SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Four Lance
December 8th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Ok. I do my homework, watch tv and then I check posts at PC.

Intuition
December 8th, 2004, 10:49 PM
I usually go sit behind the computer or if I have homework I make it :)

Elite Four Lance
December 9th, 2004, 08:48 AM
I dont do the same thing all the time.

Teara
December 9th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I almozt alwayz have a student council thing to go to after zchool, either that or zportz. Alot of timez I'll go home with a friend for a while zince alot of them drive home. When I do get home I go on MSN and eat a little. After talking to people a little, I go and do whatever excerzize I can, depending on what the weather'z doing (rain I excercize indoor ect.). After that I'll do differant thingz depending on what day it iz. I tend to go out with friendz on weekendz alot, but on zchool nightz I uzually go on MSN/PC/xanga for a while =3

Elite Four Lance
December 9th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Sometimes for me it depends on how the time is.

Dogbert
December 9th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Well I go to the turlet, get out, turn on my computer, check my e-mail and then watch TV.

Kylie-chan
December 9th, 2004, 11:39 PM
I don't have much homework... whee for holidays!!!

-Go home
-A quick snack, drawing
-Fight over computer with my brother [next year I get my own - yes! Excellent!]
-Win the fight or wait for my brother
-Persuade or bribe my brother to get off early or blackmail him to let me stay on longer; go outside if lose
-Go on PC with Walkman
-Get off
-Eat dinner
-Back to PC

Kairi
December 9th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Now that I'm free from potting plants, I walk home from school and do absolutley nothing for a little while! It's really a great feeling. Then I either watch a little tv or come online or something. Then if I have dance I'll go there and then do homework. Then I stay online until around midnight, and I go to sleep. Yep, that's basically how my day goes...
I remember you discussing all your planting, oh yeah.

I was too little when I left school to ever take part in any extracurricular activities anyways. But given how my parents would always promptly pick me up, I doubt that they would have, anyways. Or even let me go to high school. Which…actually, was probably a really good thing for me.

KoBRe LaiR
December 10th, 2004, 03:31 AM
I stay after and hang out with my friends together. Or just go to the beach and sirf with my best friends.

jynx
December 10th, 2004, 04:21 AM
forum forum forum
oekakist oekakist oekakist...

Basically finished introducing what I do :P

Elite Four Lance
December 10th, 2004, 04:21 AM
Yeah that sounds like fun Alexiz