PDA

View Full Version : The new dude in town

~Zetsubou~
March 6th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is ~Zetsubou~ (Call me Zet), and i'm new to the forums.
After a few years i decided to pick up pokemon again, and the game still interests me! So i decided i wanted to make a hack. After googling i found out that this was the place to start, so i joined!

Feel free to ask questions :cool:

Sora's Nobody
March 6th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Hello! Welcome. Zet is taken, humm. So don't be suprised if you see this guy (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=61572) with an axe outsite your window.

~Zetsubou~
March 6th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Haha okay, Zet is more like an... abbrevation. Not as username.

Jak
March 6th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Oh, you're new. That's why you didn't know what Seed bby was in IRC. :( Oh well, you're forgiven now. Just know it's Petilil/Churine and you'll be all set to go. Read the rules, yadda yadda, you're in IRC now and you're getting a feel of how weird we are here. Have fun!

btw, no one will call you Zet probably. There is someone that goes by that, so it'd just get confusing!

~Zetsubou~
March 6th, 2011, 12:31 PM
That's okay, at other forums people started calling me Zet out of nowhere, so i thought i should add it. BTW, being weird is part of my CV so don't mind.

Alternative
March 6th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Don't really expect anyone to call you Zet, except maybe a close group of your friends mmkay? Maybe you could grow into a new name like Bou, or Bou bou bou bou bou bou bou, like that anime guy with the really long nose hairs. XD; Welcome aboard. :)

If you're into hacking, you might want to go and visit the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section, which is our most popular section here, except for maybe Black and White currently, considering the games just came out like yesterday in the US. :D You might want to learn about hacking, and remember if you make a game, remember to finish it, instead of getting to two badges and leaving it at that. :P No one likes to see an unfinished game, which just happens to be one of the biggest problems in the hacking world I believe. I don't do any of that stuff, but I have read a bit into it and everything, so I roughly know what goes on in the area. :P

Don't forget to bring a towel read the rules!

~Zetsubou~
March 6th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Haha, i don't mind. And i got to the emulation section already. I posted one of my ideas in the starters lounge. And in my country that guy is called Bo-bo-bo-bo (And some more -bo's)