PDA

View Full Version : HI :D

AshyBird
March 8th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Hello everyone,I'm a new forum member :)
I'm come from Belgium and I play to Pokemon since I was Six (or seven,I didn't remember),my first Pokemon's game was Pokemon Gold on Gameboy Color and since that,I'm a fan of Pokemon.
I hope people to this forum will be kinds.
I've nothing to add x)

Autaven
March 8th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Hello, welcome :) ! I'm sure a lot of people around here have been playing since they were young too, hope to see you around.

Giraffe
March 8th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the PC, AshyBird!

Enjoy your time here. ^^

AshyBird
March 9th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the answers autaven & giraffe =)

Miss Doronjo
March 9th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Hello! Boy, you've got a cool avatar! Ho-oh is practically my favorite legendary pokemon. <3 Well, it was a mixed decision between Ho-oh and Lugia, but I have to say, Ho-oh is my favorite. <3 One of my friends was from Belgium too. He haven't told me what its like there though; I assume its a nice place; and I'd like to go there someday. :3

Yeah, pokemon Gold is an awesome pokemon game; it was one of my favourite games in general for the pokemon gameboy, along side pokemon yellow, which was actually my first game. <3

Well, people are pretty nice here, sooooo no worries. :3 Since you've got nothing else to add, I might as well say: welcome to PC. :3 Because there's no other place that you you can build an evilllll lair on, as well as part-take on many topics and boards! <3 And yeah, also, if you have any questions or anything, don't be shy; you can ask a staff member, or any other member that might have an answer for you. <3

Well rawr, I'm off to science then~! :3 See ya soon~ <3

AshyBird
March 9th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Hi and thanks Miss Doronjo :D Yes,Oh-Ho is sooooo majestic I think *___* <3 with many colors,all I want xD
Yeah,I had Pokemon Yellow too ! The Pikachu behind you was sooooo cute !!! ... But the graphisms were ... hum *cought* bad o.O But that was normal in that time. My favorite was Pokemon Gold,I had all the pokemons and that's why I've never dared to delete my game to start one again xD

What ?! You want to go in Belgium O.o ! Omg how can you say that :O Belgium is so boring and it rains all the time ! There's nothing to do or to see.That's why I want to go in England (even if I went 2 years ago) or in Norway to see the mountains *-* (I love to tell my life :D )

Ps: Sorry if I make some errors,that's not always easy for me
Ps²: You should know that I'm not a boy,but that's doesn't matter xD <3
Ps³ : I’m curious so I ask you : In your signature,you had written Lod,you plays to Nostale ?!