PDA

View Full Version : _.-) Were-Pokemon RPG (-._

.::t w i l i g h t::.
December 8th, 2004, 04:48 PM
_.-) Info (-._

This is a Were-Pokemon RPG, so I'll tell you a bit about them. Were Pokemon are full human by day and full pokemon by night. Unlike pokemorphs, they can't control when they transform, and they can't go inbetween. Werepokemon are usually foxlike/catlike/doglike Since they can't control what they are when, it can be very inconvenient. So, seven Werepokemon have set out to find the legendary Jirachi in the Temple of Stars, and wish themselves back to thier original forms. Some pokemon, some human.

_.-) Rules (-._

-No GMing, which means you can't control other players thoughts, actions, or feelings, or act invincible.
-Ablsolutely NO legendaries. This just completely ruins the RP.
-No legendaries in training, either. You can't have one, you can't be one.
-Don't act like you're the star of the RPG, no one is.
-You can have special powers, but the limit is 3, tops.

_.-) Myself/Form (-._

Be sure you follow all the rules, and use this form to sign up. Have fun!

Age(Must be 13 or over):
Name(Human/Pokemon):
Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.):
Appearance:
Personality(Optional.):
Powers:
Other:

~+~+~+~+~

Name:Twi/Kamaria
Were Pokemon:Umbreon
Owned Pokemon: A silver Eevee (Nickname Tsuki, Female, Lv. 18)
Appearance: Dark blue hair slightly past shoulders, blue eyes, black shirt with a silver half-moon on it. Leather jacket (sometimes), Blue jeans, and boots. Also wears a silver necklace with a single sapphire.
Powers: Night vision, ability to control shadows, ability to heal by moonlight.

Xhaiden
December 8th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Age(Must be 13 or over):15
Name(Human/Pokemon): Lystless/ Xander Watanabe
Were Pokemon:Mightyena
Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.)Houndour(Hanyou)
Appearance: Pale skin, red eyes, scruffy black hair. Wears a tight fitting leater jacket and jeans.
Personality(Optional.):....
Powers: Calls other wolf/Dog pokemon to him, Night vision, hyperspeed
Other: Was born a were pokemon and raised by a pack of Mightyena and poochyena.

Sylphiel
December 8th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Hm...I'll join, since I like the idea behind this.

Sort of an uncoventional were-thing, here...

Name: Marie/LiteBrite
Were Pokemon: Mareep
Owned Pokemon: Cubone, level 15 (I'll think of a name for it later)
Appearance: Has light brown, slightly wavy hair that goes to past her shoulders, and is usually put up in a ponytail. Blue eyes. Looks a bit frail, but she's one of those "stronger than she looks" types (though she's still not that strong). Wears t-shirts and jeans, and a blue, light jacket that she loves. As a pokemon, she looks like a shiny mareep (pink wool), except that her skin is dark red in areas where the blue would be on a mareep.
Personality: Kind, gentle, a bit of a pushover.
Powers: Except for the normal electrical powers she gains as a mareep...none.
Other: No one she's met ever seems to take her too seriously once they find out what kind of werepokemon she is. (Although, who WOULD take a pink sheep seriously?)

December 9th, 2004, 02:33 PM
A mareep? That's an odd choice...it's usually supposed to be dog-like,cat-like,and fox-like pokemon, But I like the idea so it can stay ^^

Sylphiel
December 9th, 2004, 02:37 PM
A mareep? That's an odd choice...it's usually supposed to be dog-like,cat-like,and fox-like pokemon, But I like the idea so it can stay ^^

LOL, it is, isn't it? ^_^;; I know when people think of werebeasts of any kind, they tend to think of stuff like werewolves...but I was just wanting to be a bit odd whenever I made up that sheet, so...

Thanks for accepting it. ^_^

Xhaiden
December 10th, 2004, 05:50 PM
((Can we start? Can we can we canwe? * Puppy eyes*))

PikaPal
December 10th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Age(Must be 13 or over): 17
Name(Human/Pokemon): Nichole/ Fira
Were Pokemon: Rapidash
Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.): Shuppet(12) Ponyta(10)
Appearance: long blonde hair, black tanktop and jeans
Powers: can run and jump really fast

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 08:08 AM
((Waits for Twilight to give the go ahead....))Bump

December 11th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Age(Must be 13 or over): 17
Name(Human/Pokemon): Fira
Were Pokemon: Rapidash
Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.): Shuppet(12) Ponyta(10)
Appearance: long blonde hair, black tanktop and jeans
Powers: can run and jump really fast

What is your pokemon name? (This (http://www.babynamer.com) is a good site for figuring out names..)

Kagome: Once about 2-3 more people have joined, we can start ^-^

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Ok! I am changing my character's name to Conall btw))

PikaPal
December 11th, 2004, 12:57 PM
ok, my bad, I fixed it. Fira is my pkmn name, Nichole is my human one

December 11th, 2004, 02:27 PM
OK., But jeez people, It's WERE Pokemon. Not horses. -_-;; Fine, but this is the last non-fox/cat/dog pokemon I'm letting in..

Sylphiel
December 11th, 2004, 02:50 PM
OK., But jeez people, It's WERE Pokemon. Not horses. -_-;; Fine, but this is the last non-fox/cat/dog pokemon I'm letting in..

You do realize that the word "were" used in that sense just means "man", right? ^_^;; That word's not limited to a specific kind of animal. If you wanted just canine/feline/whatever pokemon, you really should've mentioned it in your first post. ^_^;;

December 11th, 2004, 02:54 PM
I did... *points waaaaaaaaaaay up...*

Werepokemon are usually foxlike/catlike/doglike

Sylphiel
December 11th, 2004, 03:02 PM
I did... *points waaaaaaaaaaay up...*

So you did...though I didn't catch it, since I read the first post before that bit of info was put in. ^_^;; It's good that it's made a bit more clear now, though, so that other people might not be confused...

I'll just go back to waiting for the rp to start, now. ^_^;; Sorry if I bothered you.

December 11th, 2004, 03:11 PM
It's Okay. I hope more people join though, so we can get started...(PS, we start at Lilycove, after just getting off the boat.)

Wolf_Goddess
December 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Age(Must be 13 or over): 16
Name(Human/Pokemon): Sam
Were Pokemon: Espeon
Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.): Vaporeon, level 15
Appearance: long puple hair around waist level, wears a puple shirt and jean skirt.
Powers: Disappear, Teleport (only to known places) Reader of minds, force-feilds. Can bend spoons too! ^^

December 11th, 2004, 08:22 PM
You're name is Sam as a Pokemon aswell? *shrug*

December 11th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Alright, I guess we can begin now ^_^ Unless anyone else wants to join...

((Edit: Oops! Sorry for double posting...))

Desert Cacturne
December 12th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Ooh, don't forget me. >< I don't know which one to join as since there are only few dog/fox/cat pokemon. My choices?

Zigzagoon
Numel
Poliwag
Seel

But if I can't, I'll be one of these...

Electrike
Nidoran (male)
Houndour

December 12th, 2004, 08:49 AM
The Zigzagoon and all the second group are kind of what I was looking for, so those are okay ^_^

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Age(Must be 13 or over): 13
Name(Human/Pokemon):Arayl
Were Pokemon: ninetails
Owned Pokemon: dratini, Mistrevus, huanter, Charmander, Todadile, Pupitar
Appearance: had blue hair that's in a half pony tail, has blue eyes and wears a yellow shirt and gene pants
Powers: heal, read minds, move objects from afar
Other: whishes to train her pokemon so they can control her when she's in her pokemon state

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 10:10 AM
((Can we start now? * Blinks*))

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 10:19 AM
yeah just pm her...actuely i will *pms*

December 12th, 2004, 10:48 AM
I got your PM, and it was insulting the RP. Also, you can't have two Werepokemon, and Dragonair cannot be a were-pokemon. That's were-pokemon, not were-pooemon, lizzie. And I should have mentioned this in the first post (which you probably didn't read anyway), that you can't 'use' your pokemon when you are one yourself.

So without her, now we can start ^_^

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 10:51 AM
it was a typo, i'm really sry, i'll slow down when i type for now on

December 12th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Ok, you can stay, but you have to change your form. You can be a ninetales Werepokemon. But I'm only letting you have one pokemon for now..ok?

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 10:54 AM
thank you very much again :)

December 12th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I'll start...

Twi looked toward the horizon, a slight breeze lifting her hair. It had been a few days since she and a few others had set off on the boat from Olivine city, bound for Hoenn. Tsuki was down in the cabin, curled up on the bed resting. She often let her only pokemon out of his pokeball to rest, she thought the fresh air would help more than the cold metal of a pokeball. She was worried, though, the sun was setting, and she hoped they'd reach Lilycove before the moon came out... She hadn't yet told her friends about her secret, but little did she know, they had secrets of their own...

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 11:05 AM
A cloaked figure stood on the dock of the cruise liner, his eyes scanning the land. Behind him loped a small black ball of fur, chasing it's stub tail in amusement. The man glanced down at him smirking lightly. " Don't you get dizzy?" He asked the small dog pokemon. It looked up at him and barked, then continued to chase it's tail. The mightyena sighed softly, turning back to his veiw of the dock.

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Arayl sat by dock, looking into the waters, 'how did i become this way?' she thought everynight, as night soon approached. Her Misdrevus who floated above her, only at level nine looked down at Arayl giveing her a 'what's wrong with being a pokemon?' look. Arayl giggled, and stood up "nothing, i'm going to walk around a little"

December 12th, 2004, 11:13 AM
((We are human now, it's daytime...but not for much longer. Eep!))

December 12th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Twi decided to walk around a bit. She walked around the railing and saw Arayl. "Hi," she said. "What's up?" She glanced above Arayl's head "Besides your Misdreavus.." She laughed slightly. Tsuki had woken up and was following at Twi's feet.

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 11:25 AM
OOC: okay ^_^
----------------
Arayl was at the dock, looking out at the neverending waters, her Misdrevus floated above her and kepts a watchful eye out at what pierod of the day it was.
Arayal turned and saw Twi at the sound of her voice, "hi, well i'm not sure weather or not to nickname Misdrevus or not..." Arayl looked at Tsuki and smiled "hows Tsuki doing?" Arayl asked

December 12th, 2004, 11:27 AM
((Like I said in the first post, you can't control when you transform. Oh well, keep it.))

December 12th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Twi smiled back. "He just got back from a nap, he's all energetic now.." Tsuki Smiled and squeaked a delighted "Vee!" To Arayl, meaning "Hi!" He jumped into Twi's arms and stared with blue eyes into Twi's, signaling a warning to her. She looked to the horizon where the sun was setting. She would transform soon..."Hey, why don't we go talk over there?" She said, pointing to a shaded area. "The sun's in my eyes." There she would be shaded from the moonlight that transformed her.

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 11:47 AM
OOC: sry >_< *edits*
----------------------
Arayl nodded, she fallowed Twi to the shaded area, she looked around the boat for a moment and said "do you know how much longer 'till the boat arrives?" she asked, trying to strike up a conversation

December 12th, 2004, 11:51 AM
((Umm, First of all, we're on a boat, second, you change by moonlight, and third, we don't know about each other's were-pokemon. I'll let you edit it then we can wait until some one else comes, I don't want this to be a 2-person RP.))
Just as the moon had come out, she reached saftey in the shade. Oh no she thought, I'm stuck...

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Sam sivers as the nighttime winds shift her way. Her purple hair flew in the wind. Her Vaporeon thrashed gently in the water. "Not now," she hissed, "You can catch a cold."

December 12th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Twi saw the only way out was to confess, but she couldn't do that.. she tried to think of an excuse...She saw Sam standing nearby. "Hi!" she said. Thank Lugia.. She thought.

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:07 PM
She looked at the girl, her eyes glowing a faint red. 'Hello, lovely night, isn't it?' she said.

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Arayl sighed, she had known Twi for quite some time, she had to spill the beans at some point, "Twi...i need to tellyou something-" she stopped when Twi walked over to Sam, Arayl sat back down and was almost thankful that Twi walked over to Sam

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:11 PM
The vapopreon lept into her arms, as she cradled him for awhile. Ears sprout out of her head. They resembled an Espeon's.

December 12th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Twi nodded, and turned back to Arayl. "What was that?" but Twi said "Nevermind," Before she could answer.
"I should probably get back to my cabin pretty soon, it's getting late, and the boat may not arrive until tomorrow." Twi saw there was a stairway leading from the back of the umbrella-like canopy, a safe escape. But she stayed longer, not wanting to seem suspiciously in a hurry. She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, but she didn't want the other to suspect anything.

But then she looked down to her side to find not a hand but a black cat-paw! she jerked her hand out of the moonlight and into her pocket, hoping no one saw...she then looked up and saw that Sam was transforming too. She gasped, and saw Not two humans then but a ninetales and an espeon! She too was transformed. She was about to ask what was going on, but then she was silenced as her keen Umbreon ears heard footsteps approaching...
((*hint* The footsteps are another Were-Pokemon.. *hint*))

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:23 PM
She smiles as the moonlight hit her. She flashed, and an Espeon stood on deck, sitting besides the Vaporeon on deck.

December 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Kamaria's ears perked up, and before any of them could speak she said, "Quick! someone's coming! Hide!" and ducked behind a chair with Tsuki following her.

((Kamaria is my Were-Pokemon name))

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Sam saw the Umbreon, and she smiled.

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:31 PM
SHe purred with delight. She'll just act like a Pokemon, nobody would suspect a thing!

December 12th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Kamaria looked curiosly at her. The black cat jumped out from her hiding place, and nodded at the pink fox. "Umbre bre.. Umbreon? {Got it, but are you sure this will work?}"

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:35 PM
"Es...." she purred, closing her eyes.

December 12th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Kamaria watched as the shadow came around the corner, but she noticed the sky was growing lighter...she would change back soon! But then she got an idea. "Umb.. Umbre, Umbre Eon? Umb Umbreon! {Sam.. do you know how to use Morning Sun? We need it now!}" Kamaria had seen the attack performed before. It made the sun brighter. Maybe she could make the sun come up quicker... But as Kamaria was staring around the corner, she saw a shadow beyond the wall

((Hay! My 100th post!))

Sylphiel
December 12th, 2004, 12:50 PM
OOC: I hope this is okay...I don't quite want my character just strolling out into the moonlight yet. n_n;;

IC: Marie was out of her room right now. She had been trying to get a bit of sleep - and had found herself becoming more than a bit restless. After much tossing and turning, she had decided to just get and go roam around for a bit.

But not outside...she would avoid that if she could, until she was certain that nobody else was around. She didn't want anybody finding out what she was...especially since she tended to either scare people, or make them laugh their heads off. Well, she couldn't help what she turned into, though...it wasn't like she had any control over it...

She took out the one pokeball of hers that was actually occupied with something, and clicked the button on the front of it. Red light spilled out of it, forming into the shape of a pokemon. "Cu bone?" the pokemon said, looking up at Marie.

"I know it's been a while since you've been let out...I'm sorry about that," Marie said to the cubone. "But you can keep me company right now." She smiled at the cubone. "Is that okay?"

"Cu-BONE!" the cubone replied, clasping one of its paws to its chest. It trotted after Marie as she started walking around again.

Marie tried avoiding even any windows at the moment...she knew what would happen if even a small bit of moonlight touched her, and she didn't want that to happen right now.

December 12th, 2004, 12:52 PM
((Ok, I'll edit my post))

PikaPal
December 12th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I awake to the rocking motion of the boat. Opening my eyes I look around my cabin. Moonlight seeped thru into my cabin. "Wow, dark already?" I mumble, getting up. I knew what moonlight would do to me, but I didnt care; the others will have had to find out sooner or later. I step out of my cabin and into the moonlight. I feel my hair become hot and turn to fire; my legs and arms grow, and I stand on all fours; I had transformed. I look up to the sky and wished on the first star I saw that the others would accept me.

December 12th, 2004, 04:01 PM
As Kamaria stared, the shadow turned to a warm reddish glow, like the flames of a campfire. She looked around the corner cautiously, and saw another pokemon...
She started to say.. "Umb-whaa?" But she had began to transform, and so were the others. She glittered and the moonlight wrapped around her like ribbons. She stood still, her catlike form growing taller, fox tail shrinking into nothing, paws separating into fingers, her ears shrunk back into her head, and the ropes of light slid off of her human form, leaving her as she was before.
She looked around her, and the others were human too. The Rapidash was gone.. and Nicole stood in it's place. Twi was speechless. she stared at the ground, not knowing what to say.

PikaPal
December 12th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"So you transform too," I say to Twi, standing up and shaking my head in a horselike way. I smile to myself; my wish had come tru; the others had to accept me now.

December 12th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Twi looked up and smiled. "Ummm..yeah..." She looked to the other two expectantly.

Sylphiel
December 12th, 2004, 07:25 PM
At about the same time the voices of the others drifted over to Marie's ears, her cubone seemed to become a bit more hyper. "Cubone! Cu bone bone!" It jumped up and down, and then ran towards the others.

"Hey, wait!" Marie called to it, and ran after it; she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the others standing there. "Er...hi...I hope I'm not disturbing anything right now," she said to them. Her cubone bounced up and down for a moment, and then plodded back over to her side.

December 12th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Twi sighed in relief, and looked down to see Tsuki cautiously hiding behind her legs.

Lizzie
December 13th, 2004, 10:28 AM
sry i fell behind i'll just start from where we are
--------------
Arayl changed back into human, she blushed at her freakish transformation, but was more than happy to find out that her friend Twi was also one too, "you're an Umbreon? You're lucky" Arayl said, trying to make the most out of it, "i'm a ninetails, fire pokemon aren't so bad i guess" Arayl said, looking out at the ocean "i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier, i was just scared you wouldn't like me anymore" Arayl said sheepishly

December 15th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Twi looked over to Arayl and smiled. "Yeah I guess...I never really thought about it. I never liked it..." She looked down again, sighing

Xhaiden
December 15th, 2004, 05:11 PM
The young man sighed softly, used to his normal change. He sat on the rail of the ship, his now sleeping houndour nestled in his arms. " We should be there soo Hanyou..." He murmured to her, the dog woofing softly at some dream. His gaze turned towards the others on board, finding himself increadibly sick of water.

Lizzie
December 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Arayl realized that half the people on the ship also transformed, "how odd..." she thought, it wasn't odd how they all transformed, but how all the were-pokemon seemed to be on boared on the same ship...as if planned. Arayl sighed "i don't like it either, but, there's nothing we can do about it" Arayl said, she then giggled "maybe the next time we transform we can battle" Arayl said jokeingly

Xhaiden
December 16th, 2004, 06:23 PM
He stretched out on the rail, Hanyou sleeping peacefully on his chest. " I hate water..." He muttered, closing his eyes. He fell into a light sleep, stroking the houndour.

Lizzie
December 17th, 2004, 07:02 AM
suddenly there was a loud BOOM! Arayl turned and tried to see where it had come from, and then she heard screams from the lower part of the boat, "there they are!" a voice cried, Arayl looked and saw a whole pack of men wearing black with R's on their shirts, they all held pokeballs and whips, "get them before they escape!" another yelled. ARayl looked at Twi, "we need to get out of here! they must have saw us transform"

December 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
((Sowwie sweetie, GMing is a no-no...EDIT))

Wolf_Goddess
December 18th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Sam was now a girl, and her Vaporeon let out a hiss of fear. "Great, more people chasing after me," she said through clenched teeth. "****, this is a never ending thing."

December 18th, 2004, 10:36 AM
((It didn't really happen, she's just breaking the rules and GMing...which means one more screw-up she's out...))

Sylphiel
December 18th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Marie half-listened to what the others were talking about...and it made her skin crawl. ~Transform?~ she thought. ~Does that mean that...~ Were these other people on board just like her? If they were...wow, what a huge stroke of luck, then...

But until she was certain of that, she wasn't about to give away her own condition.

Xhaiden
December 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
" GODS I'M BORED!" Conall yelled rather loudly, waking the startled Houndour. He leapt from his perch, landing lightly on the deck. Hanyou clambered to her feet, bounding to his side.

Lizzie
December 18th, 2004, 03:40 PM
OOC: i'm sry i'm not very good at this -_-;; i'm messed up your rpg too much already, i gotta leave it, it was very fun though ^_^

December 18th, 2004, 04:33 PM
((Naw, just pretend your post never happened, you can stay. If you follow the rules.))

Wolf_Goddess
December 19th, 2004, 06:34 PM
(Get back to RPing!!!!!!!!!!!!)

AngelWolfie
December 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Name: Lindsey/Spark
Were Pokemon: Jolteon
Owned Pokemon: sentret, lv. 10
Appearance: 5' 7", short blonde hair, blue eyes, green sweatshirt, blue jeans
Personality:
Powers: can run at speeds of up to 70 mph. and can create barriers of electrical energy to protect herself

December 22nd, 2004, 02:55 PM
((Woahwoahwoah, you're WAY too late. This is the LAST person I'm letting join..))