PDA

View Full Version : *BANG*

Revolver Oshawott
March 10th, 2011, 12:17 AM
What's Happenin' Forum?

Playing though Black and White and about ready to get back into competitive battling. Want to test out my skills against my fellow pokenerds :)

I used to be a member a long time ago on here back during RSE but I don't even remember my log in. Time to start new.

Miss Doronjo
March 10th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Hey! Yikes; a Revolver Oshawott? =O Ehhhh. But a LAZER GUN OSHAWOTT, NOW, WE'RE TALKING. :3 Anyhow, welcome back! Haven't really gotten into competitive yet, but maybe soon; I'm playing pokemon white right now, and its pretty darn fun. <3 Well, since you've haven't logged on for a while, I'd just say its a good idea to get caught up on the rules and signature rules because they changed; sooooo its a good idea to get caught up to date.

Buuuut again welcome back. :3 We haven't met before, but, I'm glad we did now. <3 Maybe we can talk sometime? I'm always open to VMs and PMs. <3

solarowl
March 10th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Welcome back!
From RSE? The rules have definitely changed from then. You should check up on them. I've already beaten the E4 once, about to challenge it a second time. But, some people are still at the first gym because they just got Black or White, so there won't be much battling till a majority of competitive battlers finish the E4 once. So, until then, hang around. I don't mind a VM!

Axeliira
March 10th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Dude, your Oshawott avatar is so epic. Thought you'd know. :P

Anyways, welcome (back) to PC! It's always good to start new and fresh after a long absence, right? I assume you like Oshawott. I DO TOO. <3 It is my current obsession right now. ^_^ Make sure you re-read the rules, though. They've changed a lot while you were absent. Most of all, have fun, and see ya around! :)