PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

DBZ fan
March 11th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Hi,as you can all see i like dragon ball series but im a big fan of pokemon too.You could say that i grew up with this show,and after seeing how great this site is i decided to join.I have read the rules and they seem reasonable so i will make sure not to break them.

Miss Doronjo
March 11th, 2011, 04:52 AM
DBZ is awesome! :3 I watch it all the time, actually. <3 In fact; I remember when I was about 10; DBZ was the topic for everyone. <3 And I grew up with the show, along side pokemon as well. My favourite charcters were Gohon, Goku and Vegeta I guess; and Cruellen is pretty funny too. <3 This is the Japanese Entertainment board: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26 ] Where you can discuss all Japenese things non-pokemon; anime, manga, etc. I dunno, if you wanna check it out, I just shown the link to you. <3

Anyhow, thanks for reading the rules; they are quite reasonable in my opinion as well. Also if you have questions, you could also read the FAQ, or maybe just ask a staff member~

Annnnd yeah! Stay sharp, enjoy yourself, hold A to charge your lazer, cut your way through with a boost, and have a great time~ <3

DBZ fan
March 11th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Thank you for giving me a warm welcome,everyone seem nice in here and i think i'll enjoy in my stay.
Its always nice to meet another dragon ball series fans(my favorite even though it may seem like a cliche answer is also Goku and good old Vegeta).

Thank you for that link,i'll check it out.