PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Spanner226
March 11th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Well, as you can see, I am a new member here, and I'd like to stay here for the time being, maybe for a long while.

So I'd like to say hello to all of you.

And also, how is your day today? Good? Bad? Neutral?

Denny Hamlin
March 11th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hello there, Spanner! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Glad to see you joined us! I guarantee you that you'll want to stay longer, because this community is amazing and you won't regret signing up. ;)

To answer your question: I am good. A little rough today.

Anyways, make sure you take a quick peek at the rules, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around!

Miss Doronjo
March 11th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Hello~! <3

A long while is good! A longer while is better. :3 Well, whaaaatver, stay as long as you'd like. :3 Its just maybe you're tempted to stay longer on account of the addiction to PC cause of the events and things to do here. o3o; IN FACT! I call it: one of Doronjo's weird mysteries! NOT STOLEN FROM ARCHIE'S WEIRD MYSTERIES, BTW. :3

My day was pretty good; in fact, all fridays are pretty good for me; its almost the weekend after all! And spring break is around the corner as well. <3

I hope your day was great as well. :3 Well, all I gotta say is that I hope along this road during your stay at PC, I hope you'll stay longer so that you'll meet new people, part-take in discussions, events, ectc. ANNNND THERE'S EVEN MAGICALKOOPAS TOO! :3 I was crazy to believe them, but they're here. ^.^; But, they are all sent to my pot and slowly roasted anyways, sooo not anymore actually. :3

Anyhow...got a question? You can ask a staff member that, and have a great time. <3