PDA

View Full Version : Returning from a near five month absense.

Flabébé
March 12th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I never forgot about PC here, but I never returned, until now.
I had it bookmarked and didn't even realize it today until I went to type in a website name and it popped up on my screen.

So, I am back, and will try and become active again.

Treble Harble
March 12th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Welcome back to the forums. Many things have changed in five months, but you'll get used to it.

Miss Doronjo
March 12th, 2011, 02:17 PM
I assume you like Ampharos? :3 Its a cool pokemon! One of my favourite electric types along side Raichu, Zebstrika, and Galvantula. <3 Anyhow, I say a welcome-to-the-back for you, pal. :3 Anyhow, all I can tell yo during your absense is that some rules have changed, as well as some signature rules, so you should probably read it over at least once, just to get caught up to date with them, y'know? ~

Anyways, I look forward to yor re-activity! Hope we can meet p somewhere. <3

Flabébé
May 11th, 2011, 09:07 AM
I assume you like Ampharos? :3 Its a cool pokemon! One of my favourite electric types along side Raichu, Zebstrika, and Galvantula. <3 Anyhow, I say a welcome-to-the-back for you, pal. :3 Anyhow, all I can tell yo during your absense is that some rules have changed, as well as some signature rules, so you should probably read it over at least once, just to get caught up to date with them, y'know? ~

Anyways, I look forward to yor re-activity! Hope we can meet p somewhere. <3

I'll have to go read that. Three days after I return, My computer crashed. Had to buy a new one (had to save enough for one first).

I've been traveling a lot too so I pray I can visit more. (I have to go find my password again with my new laptop. I hope to find the changes are for the better of course.