PDA

View Full Version : Most Innovative username you've Encountered~

Cool Cr@cker
December 9th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Hi Guys What is the Most Innovative/Creative/Different/Cool/Funky/Weird Usernames,nicknames,Ids you've encountered!Hey you can post more than one too!
One I've seen is DarkAvengerCobra -- It's Really Cool and Creative but then again it;s no more~
Then My buddy at school uses a Nick Psych :surprised Spidey .I think that;s real weird.Will tell more Innovative names as I remember!

Intuition
December 9th, 2004, 07:42 AM
A cool username I think is Toothache :D

Cool Cr@cker
December 9th, 2004, 07:58 AM
A cool username I think is Toothache :D
Hey Ya That's different~What about Lord Kawa~

Mr Cat Dog
December 9th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Apart from my own brilliant username... I like Japanese based usernames, since the people with them obviously know Japanese, and I envy them XD I also like Lightning's, PIKA2's and TRIFORCE89s. ^_^

Claire
December 9th, 2004, 09:00 AM
I've always liked Kairi and Dakota -very pretty unusual names ^^ (Dakota as a name rather than the states XD)

Intuition
December 9th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Lol, u have a brilliant username Mr Cat Dog :P And what does DF stand for in DF dadragonz?? :)

Kairi
December 10th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Well, a1337a is clever and cute, even if I have an inability to type it correctly the first time.
Other than that “Crush on May” is an interesting one. You know something about that person upfront. All the better. I can’t think of any others atm, but if I do…I’ll try to remember to post back. *goofy grin*

Cool Cr@cker
December 10th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Err..Yah I too thought Dakota was a bit weird...
BTW Mine is weird tooo!

KoBRe LaiR
December 10th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Dakota wasn't weird! He was cool! Someone to talk about date challeneges. ;)
Yeah, my old name was long, I might re register as that and use it as a simple name only now and then. or just DAC, since everyone claled me that lol
Kairi is a cool username, no prob there.
DF Dadragonz, cool name, I first tought it was more of a guys name, but then I saw that if described Claire's webbie :D
Um... Camp Kill Yourself... is one of the coolest usernames I've seen around. Goth power! Im not goth, but i like that.

crc31789
December 10th, 2004, 04:23 AM
'Aunthill' - My friend Hillary is about to be an Aunt, and she realized that her neice/nephew would be calling her "Aunt Hill" like an "Ant hill" XD I thought it was cute. ^^

NiNGi
December 10th, 2004, 04:26 AM
The most innovative name I have ever seen is PichuSecretBase!!! xD It's too cool! xD

John Denver
December 10th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Personally I think AZsupraT and DF dadragonz are the coolest names...they just roll of the tongue when you say em

IceKitten
December 10th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Tig

It's really weird o.O
Like the actual person :P

Ninja Retsu
December 10th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Hmm... I think,LilyPichu,Teara,Kairi,Suzu, ~Moonlight_Shadow~,Moonlight Dreams,pikastar,PikaPal,Miyu-chan and MoonLight're the cutest and most creative names here.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 08:26 AM
I like DF Dadragonz. Its fun to say =D
Teara, Kairi, and -Riyuko- are all cute too.

Kairi
December 10th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I find Casey’s name actually kinda hard to say, so I rarely use it. >P But yeah, dadragonz sounds pretty nifty aloud.

Mari
December 10th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Lileh-chan's [LilyPichu] ~kawaii!
Roy ~>Oni [Oni Flygon] and Frosty [Frostweaver] ~sugoi!
^The 'siblings'! XP

Other than that, Andra's [ScArLetSkye] Karli-li's [-Riyuko-], and Sayuri no Hoshi; those three are creative.

There's a lot more, but it'd be too long if I list it all down. XP;

Cool Cr@cker
December 10th, 2004, 06:55 PM
AZTsupra -- Man I couldnt get what it meant.
And yah!!Riyuko and DFDragonz are cool too!

Kelsey
December 10th, 2004, 07:11 PM
AZsupraT. XD I have no clue what it means, but I find the name very interestiing. ^0^ I also like Abby's name: Kairi. I just think it looks and sounds pretty. <3 Let's see...Jolteon!!! is funny because of his '!!!' at the end. XD

~Kelsey

Alex_
December 10th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I like AZSupraT, and uhh Mr Cat Dog is a creative name. And shadow is cool.

PsYcHo_LuGiA
December 10th, 2004, 07:32 PM
ANTI-SPAM GUN is pretty unique! Yes, that's a username.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
December 10th, 2004, 07:34 PM
on Degrassi.tv's clubs, the usernames are called handles, and this one dude's handle was MyHandleIsDumb. Creative, eh?

Anacortes
December 10th, 2004, 08:55 PM
There was one name called "My_boyfriend_hates_to _love_me" dont know if that is innovative or not..

Miyu-chan
December 10th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I like Sayuri no Hoshi's and Frostweaver's, and I also thought that 22sa's username was funny. xD;

PichuSecretBase
December 11th, 2004, 03:18 AM
I believe it means Arizona Supra T but It's not my name XD

I like DF Dadragonz and ANTI-SPAM GUN

Pokemon Master #1
December 11th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Everybody has a unique username.They all mean something to someone.By the way what do think about my name?

Cool Cr@cker
December 11th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Frostweaver is Really Creative...And Anti-Spam Guy?????Tooo much!

Shana
December 11th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I like "Lightning" and "Cool Cr@cker". ^^

Cool Cr@cker
December 13th, 2004, 12:26 AM
You like "Cool Cr@cker'" Offff...Mine is the weirdest name in all 700 Galaxies!

Skarmory469
December 13th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Most innovative username ever?

There's someone called Dash at another forum I go to. Short, hard to spell wrong, not too confusing, not too obvious, and he made a little phrase: "because Dash said so". (Tig may remember it >.>)

Me, I have about 10 different usernames, all of which suck >.<