View Full Version : Teen Titans RP (Yet another one!)

December 9th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Firstly, credits to Dragon_paw for thinking of a name for this roleplay. XD

The premises of this roleplay is very simple, in Edge city (Please tell me if I'm getting that name confused with something else) It's in the holiday season, but anyone who expects some happy holidays is likely to be dissapointed. Slade has managed to find a number of individuals with unique talents, rivalling those of the titans, and for one reason or another, has convinced them to ally with him, against the Titans. This group is calling itself the Dark Titans, an outright challenge, what happens next is anyone's guess...

Now, before I give the form, just a few notes, and rules. I'd like to see more people ally with slade than the titans, to keep things equal. You an either play an existing titan(which I would prefer people do) if you think you can do it accurately, or be a new titan who was added to the ranks of the teen titans. I'd like to see a balance between the "dark titans" and the teen titans though.

Also, you can control a teen titan not played by anyone else, but if you should get into an argument with another player over what they should do/how they should act, talk to me, and I'll decide which they'll do.

the typical roleplaying rules here apply, no god-like characters, and no powerplaying. If you're not able to roleplay effectively with the others here, I can, and likely will remove you from the roleplay.

And now, the form.

Titan Name: (What, you think they were born with the names Cyborg, Robin, ect?)
Titan Type: (Existing titan, New Titan, or Dark Titan)
Personality: Optional
Other: Not needed

Dragon Paw
December 9th, 2004, 12:08 PM
You actually followed my name suggestion XD

Name: Aura Draco
Titan Name: Aurora
Titan Type: New Titan
Looks: She has opalescent hair and purple eyes. She stands at 5 feet. She has a pink round gem in the center of her forehead. She wears a white t-shirt and white pants.
Powers: She has power of crystals. She can create crystals etc. She also has earth based powers.
Personality: Optional <--- Fwee its optional!

December 9th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Titan Type: (Existing titan, New Titan, or Dark Titan) Existing
Looks:Purpleish hair, black eyes, pale skin, blue cloak thingy, shakra thingy
Powers:her ability to control inanimate objects, flight, ect.

December 9th, 2004, 12:17 PM
OOC: D'oh, I need to edit the form, sorry all.

Name: Robert Price
Titan name: Nerevar
Titan Type: Dark Titan
Looks: He has dark brown hair, with hazel eyes, and stands at nearly six feet tall. He wears faded jeans and a grey T-shirt, over which he wears a black leather greatcoat. He also carries a black graphite walking stick with him.
Powers: He can temporarily transform himself (Or another) into their mental image of perfection, which also affects aany innatimate objects he has with him. In his "imperfect" form, he can imitate any state from stunned, to a coma, to death, and even the most sophisticated medical instruments cannot see through it.
Other: He can transform someone else into their mental image of perfection temporarily by contact, or through an innamitate object, such as a rope, or a walking stick for example.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 9th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I'll join,but sence I see Raven is taken,I'll be bad-* evil laugh*

Name:Nick McLasate
Titan Name:Yijora
Looks:Looks like Raven,but a guy and has black jeens,and his cloak is Orange.
Personality:-<-Like Raven->-
Other: Not needed(Yeys!!)

And I'll take StarFire for my friend sence she can't get on now.

December 9th, 2004, 1:02 PM
i`ll join! welcomes back, shiney.^^

Name: Kuni Boka
Titan Name: Demon
Looks: Black t-shirt with a long red shirt underneath. Black hair, dark eyes, and black baggy jeans. No, shes not a goth...
Powers: Dark powers, like being able to throw dark beams and some martial arts.
Personality: A prankster, hyper, energetic, loves causing trouble, and hates to be still for a long time.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 9th, 2004, 1:50 PM
So I guess me,dark_espeon,and Shineyelectrode are on a team.Thats great!! :D ,y'alls people sound cool.Can't wait to get started. :classic: :P

December 9th, 2004, 1:53 PM
So I guess me,dark_espeon,and Shineyelectrode are on a team.Thats great!! :D ,y'alls people sound cool.Can't wait to get started. :classic: :P

OOC: Yep, though there are at least two more people I'm waiting for before we actually get started, since I'm hoping for one more existing titan, and I can't roleplay very well without my pair. ^_^;;

December 9th, 2004, 1:56 PM
Titan Name: M
Titan Type:New Titan
Looks:Blonde hair,blue eyes,tattered pants,red tunic.
Powers:He can materialize matter(if that power is too strong,tell me.)
Personality: Stubborn,Rebel,loner,Shy

I suppose I can be in this one.If not PM me,its less embarassing.

December 9th, 2004, 3:49 PM
Name: Max
Titan Name: Shade
Looks: He looks similar to Raven, as he is also from the planet Azarath. However, his hair is white, and he has piercing green eyes.
Powers:He can control the weather, and has minimal control over shadows.
Personality: He is cold hearted and merciless. Unlike Raven, he lets his emotions guide him, as they give him strength.
Other: He was born on Azarath, but was sent into exile for his appearance. He swore revenge agaisnt the family that exiled him. Surprisingly enough, it was Raven's family.

December 9th, 2004, 3:53 PM
can I join? TT is the coolest show!
Name: Nichole
Titan Name: ghost
Titan Type: New titan
Looks: long blonde hair, blank tank top, black jeans
Powers: can sick ghosts on ppl and has connections with ghosts
Personality: dark and to herself, much like raven

December 9th, 2004, 4:47 PM
Name: Cadoan Atlanton

Titan Name: H2O (Catchy, aint it?)

Titan Type: New Titan

Looks: Uniform is light blue and blue with a wave on the back and front. Dirt blonde hair with a white-brown complextion and cold light blue eyes. Uniform also includes matching gloves and high-proformance shoes.

Powers: Has the power to control water, but cannot create it. Also has the ability to freeze/cool water,and/or other things quickly. A traveler from the planet Cloral, also known as First Earth.

paige pelletier
December 9th, 2004, 4:54 PM
Name: Paige
Titain name: Reflect
Titain type: dark titain
Looks: long black red hair deep brown eyes a black red dress that seems more like a blanket with arm and head holes (kind of like a kimono!) no shoes and a mirror on her forehead (oval) and she always carries a mirror (round)
Powers: she controls reflections and can make herself look like anyone she can trap souls in her mirrors but it could possibly kill her
Personality: optional

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 6:05 PM
Name: Rachel
Titan Name: Eclipse
Titan Type: EVIL!!!
Looks: I don't know. she's always changing how she looks. But her favorite form is a hybrid demon/vampire, that is about 5'5", and wears all blackm her black sweater, her black slacks, and her cloak. Her hair is black and goes to the center of her back, and she has pale white skin. On her back are a pair of large black feathered wings, giving her a limited ability to fly.
Powers: She can morph dinosaurs, and her body heals every time, but it takes a lot out of her.
Personality: yay for Optional
Other: She's actually really nice if you get to know her.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 9th, 2004, 6:11 PM
Okay,so far we have me,Shineyelectrode,dark_espeon,Flygon_Zero,paige pelletier,and Flygon_trainer for the Dark Titans.And Kagome,billybob,PikaPal,and JoWood for the Teen Titans.

December 9th, 2004, 6:15 PM
OOC: Okay, i think we can start now ^_^

IC: I sipped absently on a mountain dew while I lounged on the couch, just thinking. Then i said out loud to the others "Those Teen titans have theat luxurious, spaceous tower of theirs, and what do we get? A shack in the slums? I tell you, there's no justice in this world." I said, indicating the abandoned apartment we had set ourselves up is. Our employer seemed hesitant to want any links between us and him, but then again, considering what he hired us for... Who wouldn't?

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 6:19 PM
"shut it" I said, smoking on a cigerette. "the only reason we don't have that tower for ourselves is becuase certain people are too squeamish about attacking the titans." I finished. I glansed around, enjoying the darkness that was so comforting to me. I shifted my wings slightly, to avoid them catching fire.

December 9th, 2004, 6:25 PM
"Well, I'm working on a plan, there are still a few gaps in it, but I think I might know how to get us all in..." I said, getting up, and using my walking stick for support.

December 9th, 2004, 6:31 PM
" You plan on getting us in, yet you can barely walk without that stick of yours," I said," We have no reason to rely on your plans and you know it. The fact you were hired by Slade surprises me. I thought he'd be smarter than to hire someone like yourself."

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 6:37 PM
"for the love of pete, people, we'll never win aginst them if we can't even solve our own conflicts." I said, tossing my cigarette away. "Everyone knows I can handle Beast Boy like he was nothing, sicne he never morphs female dinosaurs."

December 9th, 2004, 6:51 PM
" All of you can do as you wish," I said," Just know this, Raven is mine. If any og you touch her, I won't hesitate to kill you. Believe me, I can."
I morphed into a small hawk, and flew off to my room.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 6:58 PM
I laughed slightly, before sitting aginst the wall, contemplating my morphs. Rex, raptor, pterosaur, marine reptiles, Spinosaurus. They were my main morphs. i got out a notebook and a pencil, and began to write, listing possible species. at least, that's what another page was made to make it seem like that was what I was doing. In actuality, I was letting my emotions run, mostly on how after being stuck here for so long, I had started to like robert. a lot, actually.

December 9th, 2004, 7:08 PM
The only reason I'm still here is because Raven must die. If it wasn't for that, I bet the love birds would do as they please..... I told myself.

I entered my room and left the lights out. I'd gotten used to it.
I went directly to my bookcase and got out a book filled with Azarathian spells...

December 9th, 2004, 7:13 PM
I ignored Shade, it wouldn't do any good to get into a conflict now. He'd see just why I was hired when he needed to. "Some of us have never actually fought these Titans before, we may want to assess their abilities before we get into a fight, but that's just my opinion." I said, thinking that it wouldn't make much difference to my plan, but it might help afterwards...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 7:17 PM
"I've fought them singlehandedly. Couldn't win, but I drove them off. bigger ain't always better." I said, still writing. I wanted to morph, to feel free again. but not here. not now.

December 9th, 2004, 7:19 PM
"Well, I've never even seen them, Slade hired me through the internet, this is my first time out of hawaii in three years." I said, chatting idly. In truth, I was worried about my plan, I'd be betting a lot on them acting heroic and just, if they didn't, I was going to be in a lot of trouble...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 7:26 PM
I chocked slightly, though I said nothing else. Just when I had gotten a decent opinion about my boss... then, me being from Alaska, it wasn't much better, though I never let anyone know what my real name was, or where i was from.

December 9th, 2004, 7:29 PM
I looked over at her when she choked "Something wrong? Or just the usual damage from smoking?" I asked, not being sarcastic, but then again, my opnions on smoking were fairly well-known.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 7:33 PM
"could be. But Hawaii? our boss is losing it." I said, trying very hard not to laugh. But it took every inch of self-resolve I had. "i mean, seriously. I know Slade's all for anonymous, but this is a bit much."

December 9th, 2004, 7:34 PM
I heard there conversation and called forth a breeze to shut them out. I was now in quiet once more!
I finally found a spell I liked. It was supposed to trap your enemy in a small box. Grains of black sand fall from the top, slowly making your foe relive every sin they've ever comitted from the eyes of those they hurt. Slowly, they are driven insane, and they must go through this with each falling grain of sand, until the box is filled and they are killed. That is of course, if they chose not to kill themselves during their trip to the past....

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 7:36 PM
OOC: Zero, don't you think that's a bit too powerful?

December 9th, 2004, 7:41 PM
"The move to the islands wasn't really my choice, I was just a normal person back then. I was hired for my skill." I said, my expression had darkened, though I wasn't really upset.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 7:46 PM
I sat back, wanting to laugh so badly.. finally, I morped a 3 foot tall, 9 foot long velociraptor, that was covered in a fuzzy down. I hopped up onto the couch, trying to keep my claws from digging in.

December 9th, 2004, 7:49 PM
OOC: Don't worry. I realize it sounds powerful, but everything is all planned out. Don't worry! :D I wouldn't do anything dumb....lolz

IC: I shut down the slight breeze and made my way to the other two bumbling fools called roommates.
" We have to go to the Titan's Tower. Now! We can win! We Will WIN!!!!!" I yelled.
without even waiting for their response, I flew off to the tower, eager to attempt this new spell on Raven.

December 9th, 2004, 7:52 PM
"If he makes us lose, I'm going to kill him, I don't care what Slade says." I muttered to myself, but I still followed, though I walked...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 7:55 PM
After a moment, I morphed into a prehistoric bird, called Archeopteryx, and made a point of perching on Roberts shoulder, my excuse being that if I spent my time flying, I'd tire myself.

December 9th, 2004, 7:56 PM
My power over the weather really helped make this an incredibly easy flight. Within minutes, I was within feet of the tower. Soon.....Soon Raven....soon you will pay

December 9th, 2004, 8:00 PM
I continued walking for a few minutes, before saying "I really, really, should have known better than to leave without a map. Do you have any idea where we are?" I asked, turning to Rachel.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 8:03 PM
"no, but I can't fly. I think I sprained my wing.> I lied, hopping to the ground, and demorphing. I watched him curiously, wondering how easily he could be disturbed.

December 9th, 2004, 8:08 PM
"Well," I said, trying to keep my mind clear. "I suppose we could find a place to ask for directions, or possibly just wait until flyboy realizes he's alone, and come back for us." I said, failing to keep my train of thought on track. Truth be told, I was attracted to Rachel, but I felt that if I told her, she'd probably morph something large and carnivorous and eat me...

December 9th, 2004, 8:13 PM
As I neared the tower, I saw that all the Titans seemed to be rushing out of the tower. They must have been called on a mission, but why isn't Raven going? I asked myself.
I neared the tower, and peeked through all the windows. Through one of them, I saw a black light, shining surprisingly bright. I used my slight shadow power and snuck in.
" YOU!!!" I screamed when I saaw the person there.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 8:14 PM
"or we can just get to know each other." I said, shifting so that I was whispering directly into his ear. "you never know, it could be fun."

December 9th, 2004, 8:17 PM
I blushed, Caught between two possible reactions. Finally, I managed to say "Y- you're not just joking, right?" I asked, almost afraid to hope...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 8:21 PM
"I don't joke" I said with a vampiric smile, as I rubbed his shoulders. I was pretty confident about my ability to control men.

December 9th, 2004, 8:26 PM
I sighed, it was difficult for me to tell whether I was more relieved or overjoyed at her words. "I'm glad," I said, smiling at back at her. "Truth be told, I've been thinking the same thing..."

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 8:29 PM
"Then it's rather.. convinent.. that flyboy's gone on without us, huh?" i said, this time shifting so that my arms wrapped around his neck and my hands were on his chest.

December 9th, 2004, 8:33 PM
"It most certainly is." I said, smiling broader, and placing my hands on hers. I had never had any luck with girls in the past. It wasn't that I had never tried, but I had never found 'Miss Right'. Hopefuly, I wouldn't be able to say that much longer...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 8:39 PM
I said nothing at this, but I really couldn't move much, as he had immobolised me.

December 9th, 2004, 8:47 PM
I didn't say anything when she didn't respond, but instead lifted her hands up, and turned around, and let go of her arms, and leaned in close to her, but slowly, I couldn't help but wonder if this was all some sort of sick joke, but if it wasn't...

December 9th, 2004, 8:49 PM
" That's right," it said, and changed into a rhyno!
It was not Raven, but BeastBoy who waited for me!
But....how? I asked, nimbly dodging the beast.
"Azarath....metrion...ZINTHOS!!!!!!" I heard.
Raven was here, and she had sent me flying towards her wall with her powers.
Before hitting, I stopped myself with the wind. I was hurt, but not yet beaten.
" YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT RAVEN!!!!" I screamed. My eyes started glowing a dark blue, and a bolt of lighting flew in from her window, smashing it to bits.
She managed to put up a shield, but the impact knocked her to the ground. As I neared though, BeastBoy charged at me and I was sent flying back outside.
" AND STAY OUT!!!!!" I heard him scream, as if he was miles away....

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 8:52 PM
Safe to say, I was pleased with myself. It never failed. Just a few potentially seductive tones, and you had a male withen moments.

December 9th, 2004, 8:55 PM
When she didn't seem to be kidding, I overcame the small doubts in the back of my mind, and leaned in the rest of the way to her face, pressing my lips to hers, kissing her deeply.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:01 PM
I immediatly lost all thought, as I kissed him back, keeping my wings folded. Now was normally when I would move to his neck, but with him, I would not do such a thing.

December 9th, 2004, 9:01 PM
I had been defeated......It was horrible. After the shock from Beastboy's attack had lessened, and the blood stopped, I just drifted on the winds. Unwillingly creating thunder clouds.
They're probably celebrating right now! Mocking me! They planned it! I thought.
Soon, the storm clouds got worse, and started releasing rain, and slight lightning.
I started taking control of my flight, and flew a bit higher to find the two who were SUPPOSED to help me.
I flew a while longer and spotted them kissing. As if it wasn't enough to have them abandon me, but to find them kissing while I was beaten....that could not go unpunished.
To get their attention, I sent a slight bolt right near their feet, and flew down.

December 9th, 2004, 9:04 PM
After what seemed like hours, but not nearly long enough, I had to pull back to breath, and simply stared into her eyes, completely lost in her beauty... Until the attack stuck right next to us. I let go of rachel, and looked up to find our "partner" "Just what do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, brandishing my walking stick like a sword...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:10 PM
I backed off, and started morphing, becuase right now, I was seriously POed.. anybody that inturrupted a moment with somebody I liked had doomed himself

December 9th, 2004, 9:12 PM
I laughed, almost insanely, and my eyes continued glowing their dark blue.
" What do I think I'm doing?! HA! You're one to be talking! I can understand not wanting to help me fight the Titans, even though that's why we're here, but to stop helping me to make out with someone!? That's just wrong! The least you could have done is tell me you were going to stay back and kiss her! Then I might have been spared this!" I screamed, pointing at my now healing scar on my right arm, left by BeastBoy's first assault.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:15 PM
<well, maybe, just MAYBE you shouldn't have taken off without thinking that SOME of us might actually prefer to have a plan first.> I said in thought speech, indicating my completed morph.

December 9th, 2004, 9:17 PM
"OR, that ONE of us has no way to keep up when either of you two fly." I said, though I wasn't angry, if worst came to worst, I could knock him out and then try to reason with him when he woke up...

December 9th, 2004, 9:18 PM
" THERE WAS A PLAN!!!" I screamed at her." IF YOU TWO HAD BEEN THERE,YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IT!!!! ONLY TWO OF THEM WERE THERE!!!WE EASILY COULD HAVE BEATEN THEM!!!!BUT NOOO!!!!YOU STAYED BACK AND SMOOCHED!!!!" Iwas so angry. I couldn't even feel the slightest control anymore. The thunder storm was getting stronger and fiercer with each second.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:21 PM
Suddenly, a loud crocodile-like roar came from behind him, literally enough to knock anything over that was standing. I had morphed Spinosaurus. <ENOUGH OF YOU ACTING LIKE A SPOILED CHILD!> I yelled, my anger doubled by the fury of my morph.

December 9th, 2004, 9:25 PM
I stood myself back up and said calmly," I come from Azarath. Try going there. Afterwards, you won't be scared easily. Besides," I said, storm clearing and eyes reverting to normal," I'm talking within reason....and you know it."

December 9th, 2004, 9:25 PM
Hopefully before either of them could react, I was holding onto Shade by the throat, my walking stick against his throat, almost like a knife. "I suggest that we all just calm down, talk this over, and agree on a plan." I said in a deceptivly calm, smooth voice. My hair had become jet black and spiked, and new muscles were visible under my shirt, and I didn't seem to have any need for a walking stick at all...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:28 PM
A low growl came from my throat, as well as a warning from my mind for them to get at least 20 feet from each other, this instant. Otherwise, things would get nasty, very fast.

December 9th, 2004, 9:32 PM
At her warning, I let go of Shade, dropping to the ground with grace. "Or, you could just take charge." I said, my hair lightening as I returned to normal.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:35 PM
<shut it.> I said, my crocodile-like head only feet from him, it would only take a single step for me to kill him. I could feel assent from the preditor half of my mind, and I realised, I was losing control of my morph.

December 9th, 2004, 9:39 PM
I was about to agree with her, when I realized that might violate the "shut it" command, so I just nodded. Even I knew it usually wasn't a good idea to interfere with an angry woman...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:42 PM
After a moment, I moved off, chopping a tree literally in half with a single snap of my jaws. But my thoughts were wandering more and more to the potential food behind me..

December 9th, 2004, 9:46 PM
I was nervous, but I didn't say anything directly to her, but instead, pulled out the cell phone Slade had given me should there be an emergency. "Hello, boss?" I asked, once I heard the line be opened "About Rachel, woud there happen to be any way to change her out of her morph is she begins acting... strange?"

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 9:49 PM
Finally, I totally lost control of my morph. The snap of my jaws were the only signal, as I turned, locking onto Robert.

December 9th, 2004, 9:55 PM
"The line went dead..." I said to myself before looking up to notice that Rachel had turned to me. I shouted something that I cannot repeat here, and leapt to the side, already transforming, when I had an idea...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 10:00 PM
i went straight after him, ready to snap him into my jaws. I could already feel his blood in my mouth, though my anticipation didn't give me the taste..

December 9th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Hmph, I hope he doesn't expect my help I told myself.
I transformed back into my hawk state and started flying off.
Let's see how he likes being abandoned!

December 9th, 2004, 10:03 PM
I leapt ahead, running at speed that even a creature like a spinosaurus would have trouble to catch. I didn't want to hurt Rachel, but I didn't exactly have a choice. I ran towards a power line support, and began climbing up it, hoping she would take the bait...

December 9th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Slowly, the small amount of a conscious that I still had, dragged me back to the scene with the rudest people I know. I saw him climbing and her attacking. I chose to stay at a safe distance and decided to wait before doing anything too helpful...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I followed him, and I circled around the power line for a moment, before realising that he had gotten above my ability to eat him, so I lowered myself to the base, and started chomping down on it, shattering it like a toothpick.

December 9th, 2004, 10:09 PM
The structure began tipping over, and I jumped out of it as the line was streched too far snapped, and winced as I saw the hot end make contact with Rachel.

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I roared in pain, as the wire curled around my neck, cutting off my air, and delivering its shock. By now, my human half was back in control, but even my human half couldn't do anything while under the electric-induced pain..

December 9th, 2004, 10:16 PM
First off, I decided to help this guy, by using the wind to safely put him on the ground.
NOw for a bigger issue I thought.
I tried getting near Rachel, I think her name was, and tried to help her.
There seemed to be nothing I could do, but surely enough, I thought of something.
" Azarath....Metrion.....Zinthos!!!" I screamed, as feeble black chains enclosed the lightning and slowly struggled to move it away from her neck....

December 9th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Seeing the wire wrap around her neck, I held onto my stick by the wooden grip near the top, and rushed over. When I reached her, I didn't waste any time, but holding the dead end of the wire in one hand touching it to my walking stick, I pressed the other end into the hot wire, diverting a large ammount of the current from Rachel, hopefully this would be enough that she could get herself out...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I stumbled away from the wires, my mind becoming confused. I lowered to all four legs, moving away from them, and suddenly crashed to the ground, as I tried to fight off what pain was left.

December 9th, 2004, 10:22 PM
"Rachel!" I yelled, running, then hobling over to her as I returned to normal, and stopping in front of her face. She had to be okay, she just had to...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 10:29 PM
<I'm fine. Just disoriented.> I said, though I didn't demorph. My mind no longer could perform what was needed to cause me to morph. But it was only a matter of time before I'd feel better.

December 9th, 2004, 10:30 PM
" Sure you are," I said." Come on, we're going home."
I summoned forth a slight wind to carry us all home. Maybe after today, we'd forget all the stupidity that went on. All I need is my mirror.

December 9th, 2004, 10:31 PM
"That's a relie- What was that?" I asked, turning around. It sounded like a motorcycle coming. in the distace, I could make out a green aura floating just above the ground, and realized what it must be...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 10:35 PM
After a bit, I finally demorphed, though I looked like I was going to drop into a coma if I performed another morph. I was wiped out, 100%

December 9th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I saw she had demorphed and slowly lessened he wind's power, getting her closer and closer to the ground.
" Hey Robert!," I screamed, hoping I got his name right," What's wrong?"

December 9th, 2004, 10:40 PM
"Look, there!" I said, pointing. It was deafinately the teen titans, or at least a few of them. "This is where my plan comes in. Let me go, and get Rachel back to the apartment, and get some rest, I'll be calling you soon, and when I do, you need to be ready to get to their tower." I explained.

December 9th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Alright," I said nervously," Are you sure though?"
I saw that he was and quickly lifted Rachel back into the air.
The wind got stronger and soon, we were far away from Robert.

December 9th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I hit the ground and transformed, and not a moment too soon. I saw that the rider of the motorcycle was none other than robin, and with him were starfire, and cyborg. He stopped a few feet away from me, and got off, saying "You there! Do you know anything about what just snapped the powerline over there?" He asked, pointing. I smiled, and replied "Yes, like my handiwork?" I asked, and before he could respond, I swung my walking stick around like a staff, embedding it in the motor of Robin's motorcycle, which he leapt from just in time.

I had to jump several feet into the air, in order to dodge several energy blasts from starfire and cyborg, and heard robin charging from behind. This would be perfect...

I let my tranformation drop right as robins boot caught the side of my head, imitating a deep comatose state. If I had assesed their personality right, they would take me to their tower, and try to revive me before turning me in to a hospital...

December 9th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Although we were already nearing our " Home", I felt bad. Whether or not I'd ever tell them, these two were starting to be like family to me. It was weird, but I felt connected to them somehow. All I could do now was await his call...

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 10th, 2004, 1:58 AM
IC:*Humm,Its quite,to quite* I thought to my self as I made my way to the main room *Okay,no ones here,Must have gone out to get a bite to eat....Well,sence no ones here,I might as well call Blackfire up and invite her over* I thought as I picked up the phone and started to call her.Ten minets passed as I waited for Blackfire. <Ding-dong> I heard the doorbell,I walked over and let her in."How have you been??" I asked as I closed the door.'"Can't complan.What about your self??"' she asked as she sat down."Well......Its been a weird liveing with people I hardly even know."

OOC:Thats all for now.*Looks at post* Wow,thats long.

December 10th, 2004, 10:14 AM
OOC: I hope the Titan players don't mind this, but for plot reasons, my character was brought to a medical room in the tower, where the titans attempted to revive me from my "coma" but after no success, decided to wait until tomorrow to turn me in.

IC: It had been longer than I could bear to wait any longer. I finally awoke my body, bringing it back to my normal state, and got out of the bed I was in. I looked at a nearby clock and saw that it was well after the time when the titans should be far gone in dreamland, and grinned. This was going to be easy. I called up the hideout on my cell phone, and before waiting to hear who picked up the line, I said "The tower will be open soon, get anyone who's ready, and get here. Now." And hung up. I wandered through the halls, trying to find my way to the ground floor so I could hold true to my promise...

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 10th, 2004, 10:24 AM
OOC:Where are the Titan players any ways?? :\

IC:"Are you sure I should wake them up??...I could ask Blackfire if she wants to come,if that would help." I said on the phone as I walked to the main room(thats where Balckfire is sleeping).

December 10th, 2004, 11:44 AM
ooc:I leave for a day....Can someone tell me what has happened so far?

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 10th, 2004, 1:31 PM
ooc:I leave for a day....Can someone tell me what has happened so far?
LOL,Why don't you just read the four pages?? <Thats what I did>

December 10th, 2004, 1:32 PM
Too...lazy.Please,tell me,in a summary.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 10th, 2004, 1:44 PM
Okay.The Dark Titans were siting around talking then they went to Titans Tower and one dude(srry,forgot his name) got hurt by Raven and Beast Boy,and so hes on his way back to the "house"(what ever we live in) and sees to Dark Titans kissing,so they start to battle and junk and,after that this dude went into a "coma" and woke up inside Titans Tower,and we left off from there.I hope that helps :D

December 10th, 2004, 1:54 PM
M went to the person(whats his name?)who just woke up from a coma."So,you feel better?"Stated M.He then went to the refigirator and got a drink."Wow,a coma,eh?That must has been tough!"M said as he jestered to the bed he slept on.But a ring on the screen signafied that a robbery was in progress."1st Town Bank!A robbery!Lets go!"He said as he went off.

Note:I am a New Titan,not dark.

Shiney:Well,you think I can RP better now?

December 10th, 2004, 3:50 PM
OOC: I am so confused. I'll do my best though....

IC: When we were nearing our home, it seemed as if Robert had already called.The other Dark Titans as we had been labeled, seem to be gearing up to leave.
" Gotta move quicker!" I told myself, increasing the winds power.

December 10th, 2004, 3:56 PM
I thought we are in rivalary with the dark titans. At least from the plot shiney posted at first. I don't know if we can alter the plot with a robbery, I dunno just guessin.

H2o sat up over the Dark titan who lay paralyzed in a coma. "We should throw it out the top window of the tower." He blurted out jokingly. M went into the front room where he announced a robbery was in progress. H2o ran in the front room; he'd shifted his attention to the robbery.
He grabbed two water bottles from the fridge and saw the screen. "Police radar suspects they are two criminals that are traveling down 1st at aproximately 100 miles per hour! Thats two laws, one to many." H2o said. He was prepared to catch the robbers now, if only M was up to the challenge.

(OOC: Thats somebody's que for action...)

December 10th, 2004, 3:59 PM
M was ready.'You ready?"He said.He created a flying disk,and Told H2o to jump on."Lets go stop those little robbers!"He then flew out the window.

December 10th, 2004, 4:11 PM
OOC: Dark Titans are in a rivalry with the Teen Titans....

IC: I said to Rachel," Go inside and stay in there. I'm going back to help Robert. STay here and heal!"
Before getting a response, I put her near the door, and took off in my hawk form to Robert

December 10th, 2004, 4:18 PM
With M, H2o set off into the fierce rushing winds. H2o pulled off the top of a bottle of water and poured it into the air. He took his hands and focused to bring it back up. He took the water and made it itno a scope to enhance his seeing and put the rest of the water back in the bottle. "There they are!" he said pointing down to the streets of an urban city. A red sports car rushed through midday traffic quickly with police sirens far off behind. "We've gotta catch get down there quick!" H2o announced.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 10th, 2004, 4:19 PM
OOC:Whats going on?? (STUPID 25 THING!!)

December 10th, 2004, 4:22 PM
OOC:Whats going on?? (STUPID 25 THING!!)I thought you were going to help Bobert with something at the tower.....unless that was someone else....*is cornfused*

December 10th, 2004, 5:17 PM
I thought you were going to help Bobert with something at the tower.....unless that was someone else....*is cornfused*

Ic:"Ah!"M said as he materialized a sword."Attack him H2o!Attack!"He then made a gun,and put bluuets in it.Bam!Bam!They missed,as M as bad aim."Grrrr!You try something!"He directed to H2o.

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 8:46 PM
OOC: you can't blame people for typos.

IC: I managed to stumble inside before falling asleep on the couch, in a raptor form. When I couldn't control my morphing, there was something terribly wrong with me.

December 10th, 2004, 8:55 PM
OOC: ok, so far the TT went off to help out at the crime scene??
IC: I awoke from my light sleep and stumbled out of my romm into the hallway of our TT base. I shook my head and rubed my eyes. "Stupid ghosts, keeping me awake all night," I grumble and proceed to the living room.

December 10th, 2004, 9:17 PM
OOC: Not a typo. I just like Bobert! It's more comedic! lolz

IC: I had flown as fast as I could, which wasn't fast. I had been weakened from my fight with Raven and Beastboy and only had a small amount of energy left.
As long as Robert was right in saying the tower was empty, I'd be fine! That is if though....

December 11th, 2004, 4:29 AM
For New Titans that are confused, there has been a robbery commited and M and H2o are trying to catch the robbers. If you want to help out you can, this is just a branch off from the plot I think. Nothin too serious.

H2o heard M yelling commands for him. "OK,OK!" he countered whilst opening two bottles of water. They were getting closer to the red speeding car. H2o took his hands and pointed them streets the water was balled up at the palms of his hands. Then it flowed down to the streets and froze instantly. "That thin ice should make the car more harder to control." he said to M. "But, I'm all out of water."
He looked up a cloud and pointed his hands to it; water flowed back down into the bottles. "Ok, full." he said.

December 11th, 2004, 7:13 AM
ooc:I thought it was funny!

Ic:"OK!"M said as he made a giant tarp and casted it over the veicle."Oh no!Its gonna fall into the water!H20,Freeze the water!"m gasped franticlly.

December 12th, 2004, 2:55 PM
I watch the TV screen to see my teammates at the scene of a crime. "Id better help," I say tiredly and teleport to where M and H2o were. "Need help?" I ask them.

December 12th, 2004, 3:52 PM
"Sure!"M said as he was trying to stop the car filled with money from going into the ocean."Need Help.This car is heavy!"

December 12th, 2004, 3:54 PM
I nod and concentrate everything I have into moving that car. A bunch of ghosts appear and help move it.

December 18th, 2004, 9:34 AM
ooc: er..... this is a good rp, and sorry i havent been able to reply... my compie was screwed... so, anyone care to start this back up?

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I had made my way to Titan Tower, almost completely drained of my energy. Luckily, I'd brought a potion from Azarath made to restore energy and I was refreshed.
" This is much better!" I said. I changed back into a bird and began my way through the first open window of Tiitan Tower.

December 18th, 2004, 5:25 PM
ooc: okay, where are the dark titans?

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 5:28 PM
OOC: The Dark Titans just received a call to go and invade the tower, It's supposed to be emptied of everyone other than our operative. Some stayed in our " House," and I already reached and entered the Titan's Tower.

December 19th, 2004, 5:59 PM
ooc: okay, i`ll wait until someone post before i do.