PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sarsam
March 13th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Hello, I am sarsam. I am new here. I have been playing Pokemon for 8 years now. I plan on making a Pokemon emerald hack. I'll post about it here eventually.

Thomas
March 13th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the site! We have a pretty active hacking community here so you should feel right at home. :)

Giraffe
March 14th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Welcome to the PC, sarsam!

Enjoy your time here -- & good luck with your hack!

Gleam Noiyam
March 14th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the forums~! There are many other hackers here, so you'll fit right in!

Miss Doronjo
March 14th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Sarsam, huh? Sounds almost like "sarcasm". :3 Anyway, like the others said, we do have a pretty active hacking bonanza! Which is located, and you may be interested in the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) board, where it has a sub-forum called the ROM Hacking sub-forum, along with other hack-related titles like Hacks Showcase, etc.

I love Emerald, so I can't wait to see your hack! :3 I hope to see you again; and I'll be happy to help you out with anything, if you so choose to ask me a question. <3 Or, you can ask a staff member, a question also. <3 Until we meet again, may Neptune be defeated by my laser ray! And I hope you'll have fun. :3