PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Rp!

Xhaiden
December 9th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Okie dokie, it's been awhile since I've done these so I may be a bit rusty...

This rp is about the realm of Dragons which is watched over by Kaarnishia the war dragoness. She, having lost her clan must train more dragons to become the next generation of War dragons. One problem...the lands that she once ruled have been taken over by a clan of Gryphons and as every creature knows, dragons HATE gryphons.

Rules

no god characters
no taking over other characters
No killing someone unless the want you to...
Form:

Name:
Species: (Dragon, Centaur, Gryphon, Human, Elf)
Type:( Dragons: Red,Black, Blue,White, Green, Bronze, Gold or a mix of two. Gryphons: Lion, horse, wolf, Serpent,ect. Centaur: Plains(Large war centaurs) or fenturi( The smaller, more magic based ones)
Past:Optional
Persona: Optional
Magic: (limit of two spells right now You will get stronger though)

~~~~

Name: Kaarnishia
Species: Dragon
Type: The last remaining Silver
Appearance: In Dragon form she in a massive female that is as silver as a mirror, massive spikes running down her spine. Sea green eyes and large wings. Her tail ends in a large blade. In elf form she is a mid hieght woman with long silver hair and pale skin. She wears a black tunic and pants, silver chain mail covering her.
Past: Was raised within the clan of the War dragons, a massive clan that fought using the tecniques of the Blood Flight. (A high speed manuver that involves a flight of at least seven dragons) When her father turned on the clan and killed every last one she was forced to find help.
Persona: Untrusting, and coldhearted, her heart like that of a steel blade. She will only let those who prove themselves close to her.
Magics: Blood Flight(War tecnique), Uses mainly Fire and Dark magics. In elf form she is a metal expert.

Shiney
December 9th, 2004, 01:02 PM
OOC: This looks interesting...

Name:
Age: Young by draconic standards, but never bothered to keep count of the years.
Type: Green, and Bronze.
Appearance: Relativly small for a dragon, but with abnormally large wings. He is colored in a dark green color, all over on both his scales and wing membranes, but depending on the light, his coloring can be anywhere form green to bronze.
Past: He doesn't remember anything before waking up in a cave that looked like a simple dwelling, with tools designed to work mind-magic all around him in a clutter.
Persona: Strange if anything. He posesses no riches of his own, and has a strange sense of humor. He also lacks any of the characteristic pride or honor of dragons, stopping to any low to get out of a sticky situation.
Magic: Befuddle (A mind spell which can reduce anyone who is caught unprepared into a stupor until he chooses to release them) and posesses a shape change spell that allows him to become human, but look like any human he wants to.

Dragon Paw
December 9th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Name: Hoshi
Type Dragons: White
Appearance: She looks like a white dragon.. Only, she is iridescent-ish. She has large feathered wings. She is scaled.
Past:Optional
Persona: Optional
Magic:
~ Aurora Beam (shoots a rainbow colored ice beam)
~ Crystal Shower (shoots different color crystal shards into the opponent)

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Name: Eclipse
Type: she's an evil ice dragon. enough said.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/FinalDarkness/18.jpg
Past:She got locked up because she tried to destroy the world. Is still waiting to be set free.
Persona: this shall remain Optional
Magic: She can cover an area in ice, and she coveres herself in ice when she senses danger

Sylphiel
December 9th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Hm, why not. o.o

Name: Miraku
Age: 600+ (she's not sure of the exact number of years by now - she keeps track only of the centuries)
Type: White/Gold

Appearance: Though she may look like a white dragon at first glance, Miraku possesses things that betray her golden heritage - the pair of gilded, antelope-like horns on top of her head, as well as the pale golden-yellow stripes that adorn her body. A light-green mane of fur covers her head, neck, and back, and a bob of the same color of fur sits at the tip of her tail. Has blue-green eyes, and ears that resemble those of a horse (but not quite). She's not the largest of dragons, but neither is she the smallest - she sits somewhere in the medium-sized range.

Past: Born to a gold dragon's clutch of eggs (though her father is a white dragon). Many years after Miraku hatched, she found out that her gold dragon blood made her a bit of a laughingstock among other white dragons - for she wasn't of as pure of blood as they were. It was due to that - which made her pride take more than a few blows at times - that caused her desire to go against gold dragons in general (though especially her mother, whom she hasn't been able to find again yet). Has been living mostly by herself for the past while now, with only a few other creatures keeping her company every now and then.

Persona: Rather sarcastic and cold - though part of that's from the facade she puts on. If someone manages to become her friend (which may or may not be easy to do), then she warms up a bit...but only a bit. Extremely proud, too - and carries a hatred for gold dragons, if only because it was a gold dragon that "tainted her blood" (as she puts it).

Magic: Ice magic, and one minor healing spell

Colette_The_Chosen
December 9th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Name: Ground Digger, also known as Digger for short.
Type: Red-black crossbreed
Appearance: Black,With red underbelly and wing membrane,red horns above eyes and a red feathery tail-tip.Smaller than most dragons,and unusaly fast and agile.(sp?)
Past: Digger used to be a member of a dragon tribe called the Steely Night.She has sharp ,Steely-grey claws that are broder than most,hence the name Digger.She has been kid-Excuse me, Dragon-napped by humans and forced to dig for Diamonds(sp?) and the like.
Persona: Kind and caring,yet is negitive and is somewhat pessimistic. (Like me!)
Magic:
~*~*~ Shattered Night-- A attack that shrouds Digger in a thick,black fog.
~*~*~ Flame's Revenge -- A jet-black flame attack,that comes from the very tip of her tail instead of her mouth.

(Has anyone here read Dragonology?)

Burne Starcofski
December 10th, 2004, 06:01 AM
This could be good.... (Notices profile.) "AHHHHH!!!...."

Name: Burne
Type Dragons: Red/Green
Appearance: As a Hybrid, his scales shine a soft teal, (Which makes no sense to people since they associate Teal as being a combination of Green and Blue.) and his talons a bright white, a white underbelly, red wings, and red ridges along his back.
Magic:
===< Create Elemental -+- He molds his breath weapon into an animate flame being.
===< Polymorph Other -+- Once a week, he can change the species of someone else for a day.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
(~*~ Waits to start teh RPG~*~)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 10th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Form:

Name: Jaahara
Type Dragons: Blue and White
Appearance: Large, thick long blue wings, red eyes, white body and blue claws.
Personality: Tough, coordinted, determined, and not usually social.
Magic: Protection (Can hold a small force field around his own body), Lightning Breath.

Xhaiden
December 10th, 2004, 06:12 PM
((Here we go wheee!))

A dark shadow passed over the torched earth below, fire crackling loudly above the screams of humans. Roars echoed about throughout the area, massive dragons circling the air. They were all a brownish color, armor clad humans riding thier backs. Suddenly a streak of pure silver shot through the sky, slicing through three of the beasts. The dragons cried out in pain, falling to the ground as thier riders shouted in vain. Green oculars stared hungrily at her prey, a low rumble escaping her steel like jaws. With a roar she began the dance that had been passed down through her clan for all eternity, her streamline body spinning into the clouds of smoke that rose from below. The large silver jetted from the smoke, her wings cutting through another dragon's wings like paper. She spun quickly, latching on to the beast before it fell, ripping the rider from it's back in one motion. The man screamed in agony as the female dragon crushed him with her jaws before dropping him to the ground below. She sank her teeth into the neck of the dragon, her wings battering the air fiercely. Flames shot out from behind her, catching her attention. She released the other dragon, whirling to face a large Black male. She let a sadistic smirk curve her maw, opening her mouth wide in preperation for her attack. Fire built within her throat, dark lighting crackling about her wildly. A massive blast of fire and black power shot from her, engulfing the other dragon. He let out a roar, dropping from the sky like a lead wieght. Kaarnishia landed on a nearby hill, snorting lightly as she surveyed the remains of the village that had been decimated by the dragon riders.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Can I still join?

Name: The Wandering Comet (Comet is her given name)
Type Dragons: Gold
Appearance: As dragon:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/StarDragon.jpg As human, looks to be about thirteen, gold eyes, blue hair, navy tunic, leather boots, dagger with a blue blade and a sword with a blue blade at her waste, gauntlets,
Past: She was born under a comet which encoureged her name. For most of her life she was a lone dragon wandering the world in search of a place to live. She has earned a name through her wanderings. She has met many dragons of different species, fought in many battles, and suffered through many hardships. Finally more than 1000 years had pasted since she began her journey and she had finally found a place to live. But it was invaded and she was forced out. She found many places to live and each time it was attacked and she forced to move on. Because of her fights and wanderings she is quite strong and deadly fast. She can move silently even as a human and her agility is amazing.
Persona: Her heart has become cold and hard her tone is always icey. She hides her feelings and never lets anyone know how she is feeling. A wanderer that has no friends and no wish for them. When she was younger she was friendly and happy. Now she is a loner. She acotiates with other dragons from time to time but she never travels with them for very long.
Magic: Morph: Can turn into a human child. (When I get more abilitys can I strengthen this one and become more creatures?)
Storm Call: Can summon storms at will.

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 08:06 AM
((Sure...but you left out your name and stuff....^_^))

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 09:45 AM
OOC: Yeah I know. I had to run before I could finish but I've edited my post.

A dragon survayed a fight from high about. She snorted and flew into a near by forest. When she left you could not tell her for the 2000 year old dragon she was. Her blue hair was swept across her gold eyes by a gust of wind. She moved quickly and entered the wrecked village. She spotted the dragon she had been watching and walked up to it. She stood to the side so as to have an easy escape in case this dragon did not aprove of her at first sight. "Hello." She said in an icey tone. "I see you are powerful. Might I ask why you are here"

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Cold eyes fell upon the female, the silver watching the human emotionlessly. Kaarnishia said nothing, her eyes gazing over the area. " Looking for a challenge...." She replied finally, glancing at the human. the silver spread her wings wide, lifting into the air. She snorted angrily at the remains of the village, discusted by the fallen dragons who had decimated the tiny village for the will of humans.

Dragon Paw
December 11th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Hoshi flew over the barren icey landscape below her on her rainbow-ish wings. She flew this way and that for the fun of it. The moonlight reflected off her scales giving her a rainbow appearance. She had no idea where she was but didn't care. She could always make a cave in the ice or make a snow cave. She delightedly swooped down towards the ground and then pulled out of her dive just before touching the ground. She lolled her tongue out and flew higher into the frigid air. Being used to the cold, she actually felt warm.

She flew for a few more minutes before sweeping down onto the snow covered ground below her. She landed softly on the snow and looked up at the cloudless sky. She could see all the stars. She let out a high roar that sounded very musical and calming. She sighed and began to set to work building a snow cave. She piled up snow with her long tail alone until she had a mound twice the size of her. She then burrowed into the snow and lay down in the senter of the mound. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Comet smiled. "Yes it is sad isn't it?" She muttered something and turned back into a dragon. The moon above caught her scaled as she took flight. "Might I ask why you killed those dragons?"

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 06:54 PM
" They were no dragons....They deserved to die as they did...." Kaarnishia stated, her metalic scales reflecting the flames that burned below. " I am looking for Dragons.....Real Dragons....Ones that can be capeble of learning an art that has been passed down between the Dragons of my clan for generations." She added, glancing back at the female gold. " These fools decided thier own fates..." She chuckled mirthlessly.

~Ozy~
December 11th, 2004, 07:09 PM
<OOC>May I still join? If so,

Name: Ingnageloakstimzimilan (Geloak for short)
Type: Blue/Ice
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/eisdracheklein.jpg
Past: N/A, I'll leave this to be revealed.
Persona: Your typical dragon, arrogant, xenophobic, and greedy. Loves his frozen northern wasteland.
Magic: Chain Lightning, Haste

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Comet smiled. "I like your atitude. So why are you looking for dragons to train?"

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 07:32 PM
((Sure why not the more the merrier!))

She was silent for a moment, collecting her thoughts. " I have Gryphons to kill...." She stated finally, allowing a sadistic smirk to curve her maw. She estimated that this paticular Gold was strong, exspecially since she was alone. " And what of you? Why is it that you are alone?" She asked curiously, her tone emotionless.

Burne Starcofski
December 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM
(Wow, big posts and lots of tiny text...)

The songs reflected of the old, rough, tree trunks. The Sparrows providing a harmonious ambience, the Mockingbirds providing a soft background. Through the thick Evergreen canopy, light traced an outline of the leaves across the Forest Floor, like reversed clouds of light. The multitude of colors that painted the flower petals began to shine in the rising solar light. As the bright circle arked higher into the sky, the light began to trace the outline of a sleeping, green, giant. As it completed it's outline, the beast gave a stir, then unfurled outward, stretching in the morning light. As it's head emerged, the eyes opened to be a deep Emerald, the pupils adjusting to the soft glow.
"Morning already?" it grumbled, shaking off the early dew and muscle stiffness.

~Ozy~
December 11th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I grunted as I stirred in my sleep, tucked away in pleasent dreams of destruction and plunder. The various trinkets that surrounded me clinked as my body slowl shifted. This was how I'd been for the past 20 or so years, only awaking occasionally to deal with the random pesky adventurer, or to eat a caribou who dared wander too close. A screech came down from the air above my carefully tunneled ice cavern, awakening in my a fierce racial hatred. I knew tat screech. With a fierce roar, I replied, a flap or to of my massive wings lifting my into the air and out through the icy roof of my home. There, tere was the Gryphon. Foul creatures, even worse than those human rats. Humans, at least, tasted decent.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Comet thought for a moment. She wondere if she should answer or if she did how much she should tell. Finally she said, "I am a wanderer. I travel, I train, I search. It is as simple as that. I have no past and I make my own future. Does that answer your questio?" Her icey tone never wavered and her cold hard eye reveiled nothing.

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 09:33 AM
" I see...." Kaarnishia replied, revealing nothing of her thoughts. She flew higher, blending in almost perfectly with the sky. " If you can prove yourself a good fighter then perhaps I may have something for you..." She said finally, twisting into the air to face the female. " That is if you are up to it...." She added, smirking

Burne Starcofski
December 12th, 2004, 09:57 AM
The squirrels dashed up their trees, acorns and nuts stuffed into their pincer-sharp mouths. Birds went from tree to tree, talking and chirping to one another. On the ground floor, insects switched roles as the Nocturnal one went back to sleep, and the rest awoke to greet the bright morning. I walked through slowly, admiring the great beauty that was known as 'Nature'. As I passed by the old Oak I commonly visited, I heard a snap, the snap of a twig breaking under the weight of something.

~Ozy~
December 12th, 2004, 10:33 AM
This particular Gryphon was young, not particularly a challenge. A blast of my icy breath froze the foul creature. The Gryphon plummeted to earth, shattering into thousands of pieces upon contact. If there were yoiung Gryphon, though "there must be a nest nearby" I finished aloud. I needed to talk to someone, and I thought I knew who. I turned southward, eating the distance up with poweful strokes of my wings. As much as I hated the southlands, Kaarnishia was there. I needed her council.

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 10:37 AM
She watched the female emotionlessly, silently reading her. : If this female is as powerful as I believe then she should have no problems learning....: She thought, the troubling thoughts of Gryphons invading her homelands forcing her to ally with others.

Sylphiel
December 12th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Argh, this is the last straw!" came a female dragon's voice - and rather loudly, too. She had just had to drive away yet another human - what was with these humans, anyways?? Skulking around her cave whenever she wasn't looking...what did they think, that she was hiding some sort of treasure from them?

That was hardly the case, in Miraku's situation. She switched lairs too often to even try keeping a hoard of any respectable size...and she knew that if she tried collecting things, then others would come and try taking them from her once they caught wind of it. She'd seen it happen before, to other dragons. And, with a few exceptions, she disliked having others around.

"Time to find somewhere else to live, I suppose..." she snorted. A small puff of frosty vapor escaped from her nose as she did so. "I should've known it was a bad idea to make a home this close to a human settlement." Actually, the settlement was still quite a ways from here...but it was still too close for Miraku's comfort.

The golden-striped white dragon shook herself, and then slinked out of her cave. Where she would go, she didn't know - as long as it was away from anything even remotely resembling humans. Or gryphons. She disliked both equally - though humans were easier at driving away...

Miraku blinked as she exited the cave, and clung to the rocky ledge outside of it. After allowing her eyes to adjust to the light outside, she spread out her wings and launched herself into the air. "Good riddance," she muttered, as she left the area. "It's a bit of a pity, too...I was beginning to like that place..."

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Comet watched the other dragon for a long time. She was analizing her opponent. Finally she replied, "I accept your challenge. Who will be my opponent? You I prezoom."

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Hoshi awoke later that morning. She peered out of her den in the snow to see the sun begin to rise. She yawned and crawled out of her den. She gave another beautiful roar and then noticed soemthing hoevering in the sky looked at her. It was a gryphon. It then dove at her as soon as Hoshi looked at it. It opened its mouth and a beam of energy flew out of it and hit Hoshi. Hoshi roared in pain and then smirked.

"You want to paly ne?" said hoshi gleefulyl as shards of multi colored diamond appeared in the air in frotn of her. The shards shot out towards the gryphon, literally tearing it to pieces. Then Hoshi shot out a rainbow beam that resembeld an aurora and froze the pieces in an ice block which fell to the ground. Hoshi smirked. Today might be a fun day after all...

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 01:54 PM
The silver nodded slightly, spinning off into the clouds in a flash of silver. Her body blended in with it's surroundings, the dragoness jetting out of the clouds at the female for her first attack, black lighting lacing out to tease the other female. She jetted away just as quickly, testing the female to see her reaction.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Comet watched the other dragon with out a word. Then she soared up ward and vanished into the thickest clouds. They began to darken and a lightning bolt ripped through the air. She reappeared and hurtled head long into the other dragon before rising into the dark clouds again.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 12th, 2004, 03:15 PM
A small dragon lunged into the air,then flopped back down in a heap.She sighed heavily and went back into the hole she was digging.
"I know I saw them.But..." Digger brought her hind leg up to a dull green collar around her neck.Picing at it,she dislodged a clump of dirt and resumed her work.
Digger hated humans.She hated the dragons in the barn in the nearby village.Oh,how she had lept with glee when she saw the horizan erupt with flames.But the collar still shocked her when she tried to leave.
"NYA!" She roared,reminded of the metal-clad humans on the dragon's back.They had seemed to,to,enjoy it.
"NYAAAA!"

Burne Starcofski
December 12th, 2004, 07:31 PM
The intruder swept from trunk to trunk, so quickly I couldn't get even an outline. They were definitely humanoid though, nothing else was so small and so quick. They moved so fast I could turn to keep up. Before long, they had me flanked.
"Who's there?!" I asked in desparation. I heard a rustle and soon I could feel them running up the back of my neck. Before I could even twist around, I felt the press of sharp steel against the top of my neck.
"What buisness have you with us?" The hunter asked, a feminine tone hidden under what sounded like the muffle of a piece of cloth. But strangely, it was familiar...
"Canela?..." I asked

~Ozy~
December 12th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I was a fairly fast flyer, it wasn't long before I spotted the dragoness I was looking for, apparently locked in battle. With a roar of anger, I dove into the fray, following close on the tail of the offending dragon.

Burne Starcofski
December 14th, 2004, 05:54 AM
I felt the knife retract, and the person I was sure was my old friend, climb up and over my head, dropping before my eyes.
"Oh my, it was you," she said, "Sorry Burne,I guess everyone a my village is a bit on the edge, especially with all the Gryphon attacks recently nearby."
"That's okay, I'm just glad it was you. Had it not, then I might not be speaking right now..." I replied, slightly averting my eyes.
"Well, why don't you come back with me to visit?" she suggested, swinging herself down to sit on my nose.
"I have a feeling I wouldn't be too welcome there. You remember what happened last time, don't you?" I inquired. She was thoughtful for a moment.
"Yeah, now that I think about it, it's probably in your best interests not to come." she said, sounding a little dissapointed. I lowered down to the ground, watching as she hopped off.
"Well, be good!" I told her, after which she smiled. I then watched sadly as the little elf ran back into the woods, and back to her home.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
The dragon dug for a little ways,no having anything else to do.After a short period,she had it-What she needed-A long,fairly thick,sharp rock.Digger picked at the collar,chipped it off,and clampered out of the tunnel.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 15th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I awakened to a golden sky lit with rays of sunlight, it was a beautiful sunrise. I Heard rustling nearby and then it stopped and i soon heard the cannopy burst open and leaves began falling from the sky. I flew up to investigate the intruder on my land. When i arose above the trees i expected to see a young dragon maybe someone lost their way, but no the worst thing possible was waht i found, a gryphon, an all black dirty matted beast, or so i9 thought. It wasn't long before i was all over the thing, a simple bite to the neck paralyed and killed the evil beast, which i threw to the ground in disgust.

Xhaiden
December 15th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Kaarnishia spotted the male dragon, blinking in mild surprise. She deflected the blows of Comet, twisting away quickly. " Geloak?" She asked, showing little surprise in her voice. " Do not interfer! It's a test!" Kaarni roared, her body gleaming brightly as she flew vertically. " Now young female...let us see how you handle Blood Flight..." She muttered darkly, her body glowing crimson. The color deepened quickly until it was the color of blood, her scales melding together to form a metalic armor of sorts, her eyes turning firey yellow. She let out a roar, shooting downward into the clouds, the very sky turning crimson from her magic. Her speed increaced dramatically, the large silver circling her opponent before launching past, creating a sonic boom of wind. If this female could match this speed then perhaps Kaarnishia had found the first of her new clan.

Burne Starcofski
December 15th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I continued on my way. The meeting with Canela was very nice, especially after how long it had been since we last met. By mid-day, I allready had eaten my daily breakfast, today was apples, since the deer were rather scare right now. After slumping down against a tall tree, I heard a rustling off to the right, the pounding of feet sounded quite heavy, like a Quadroped. I looked toward the sound to see a young Red Dragon emerge. It turned to me and in a panic of some sort, found the breath to ask:
"Please, will you help me hide?"
"From what?" I asked the little one. He ducked behind me, looking this way and that.
"THE ELVES! Don't you know?!?!...They're out to get us all!" he raved, sounding a bit mad, or just plain crazy.
"The Elves...?" I asked, looking back in time to see Canela emerge, then stop, her bow cocked and poised.
"Oh, Burne...." she started, lowering her bow.
"Canela, what's going on here?..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 16th, 2004, 03:42 AM
I then found myself without any idea of what to do. I had no plans for the day, and I didn't realy want to waste time, it seems I did that too often lately. So, I decided that a minor dlight wouldn't hurt and pushed my wings launching me higher into the air, once there i brought myself to top speed seeing the gournd below as only a blur, but soon i came upon a disturbance, something moving as fast as i was, not uncommon, but what was uncommon was that it was moving faster than i was and i was fast.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 16th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Digger Streched her wings,then began to fly.She shot quickly up into the air,and darted around,happy to be free of the zapping elctricity.The rather small dragon zipped lower to the ground,looking at her hole.
After a short while she flew off near the clouds,soaring happly just below them.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 16th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I inched closer hoping not be noticed if this thing was faster than me it might be stranger as well. When i finally realized hwat i was looking at it was two dragons apparently fighting. One of them seemed recognizable, yes I knew that dragon, Kaarnishia. I knew her because she was the guardian of the dragon realm and she was all powerful.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Comet watched silently. This dragon was fast no doughts there. But even so Comet figured she could catch her if she had to. She hadn't trained for so long for nothing. She soared up higher and cleared the storm clouds then she dove and circled round and round. Finally she saw her chance and shot after the other. She folded her wings almost completely to her body moving faster and faster. She closed in on the other and roared. More storm clouds appeared and lightning ripped across the sky. It struck every where as Comet moved closer. A bolt of lightning struck right in front of the other dragon and Comet snapped her jaws a few inches from the others tail.

Xhaiden
December 16th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Kaarnishia glanced back at Comet, a soft smile curving her maw. She wheeled around quickly, latching onto the female in one fluid motion. The dragoness held Comet still in her claws, her bladed tail pressing against her throat. " Very good young one..." She growled warmly, keeping them aloft with her wings. She stopped glowing, releasing the other female. Kaarni landed ontop a cliff nearby, turning her gaze to the two males that had entered the area. " Sorry, Greetings..."

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Comet growled. She swished her tail in annoyance then landed beside the other and turned into a human again. "Very good young one? What did you mean by that? And who are you?"

Xhaiden
December 17th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Kaarnishia bowed deeply, her eyes gleaming knowingly. " I am Kaarnishia Firolf of the War dragon Clan....Pleased to meet you..." She stated emotionlessly.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Comet looked at her her eyes still cold. "Kaarnishia I have heard of you. Tell me what is a great dragon doing here?" She replied in her icey tone. She became a gragon again and stared at Kaarnishia showing no sign of surprise or any emotion for that matter.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 17th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Greetings" I said from my spot in the sky. I didn't say anymore because she bagean talking to the famale she was supposidly fighting. I landed on the clif next to the great dragon, and got down on a knee in recognition of her power, but got up quikly as not to show weakness.

Xhaiden
December 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Kaarnishia bowed lightly to the Male, her eyes turning to Comet. " What busness is it of yours?" She asked the female, her own voice filled with a dark malice that seemed to resonate from her soul. " I am hunting Gryphons...That is all you need to know..." The silver added, her steely gaze locked on Comet.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"It is no busness of mine." Replied Comet icely. "Hnting is not what you are doing. Or at least not the kind of hunting you speak of. You are looking for some one or something."

OOC: Creepy how she can do that huh. I think that will be the next power she learns.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 03:32 AM
can i still join? i`ll try to be as active as possible...^^' if so:

Name: Saphira

Species: Half-Dragon, Half-Gryphon

Type Dragons: Blue, Wolf Draphon (as she calls herself)

Appearance: http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/c/o/courtneyw/bwolf2_copy.jpg

Past: Never had anyone to care for her. She was rejected from both, so Saphira has had to raise herself. There are times when she turns full Wolf Gryphon, and full Dragon.

Persona: Being alone and having to fend for herself all the years has made her cold and harsh. Sarcastic at times, and Saphira doesnt trust anyone.

Magic: Moonlight Crystals, and Ice Claws

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 18th, 2004, 05:39 AM
OOC: I say she can if we're gonna give it a vote, but one thing how could you be half dragon half gryphon, the races loath each other, there's almost no way they'd cross breed. Just my input, but other than that i say let her join.

Alana
December 18th, 2004, 06:55 AM
OOC: I say let her join. I suppose there was an odd ball in the group of dragons and an odd ball in the rgoup of gryphons and they fell in love. *shrugs*

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 09:13 AM
i dunno. i just thought it was a cool pic that i found.^^' would you like me to redo my profile?

Xhaiden
December 18th, 2004, 01:12 PM
((Why not Sounds fun...))

Kaarnishia snorted lightly turning away from the female. She moved to look towards the domain to the east, the darkened sky over the massive valley that was her home making her angered. " That is why I am here..." She stated, growling lowly at the ruined lands. " Because My father let them take our home and kill our clan...I am searching for dragons who can learn the art of war...." She added.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 18th, 2004, 02:03 PM
OOC: Nah don 't redo it it'll be fun.

IC: I bowed my head. Gryphons taking her homeland was a sorry state. Evil meldulsome creatures that's all they are. "I am sorry about your homeland," I said, "But i would llike to say that if you are looking for a great war dragon then look no further, I may not look it but I am determined and powerful if given the chance"

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
ooc: okay i'll start now... OOO! i got an idea! you'll see.^^

ic: Saphira tumbled out of the sky, diving at speeds she couldnt control.

"Ya got no place on th` earth, HALFLING!" An unseen voice said.

"Down with ye!" Another chanted. Saphira was confused. Who were these people, and why were they attacking her?!

Something tore at Saphira`s side. She manage to pull up, and fly away, listening to the chanting voices...

*~*~*

I... cant go on... Saphira thought, trying to remain at the same altitude. It was hopeless. She was injured, and could not go any farther.

Its over... She thought, snapping her wings shut and falling...

Burne Starcofski
December 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"I was trying not to let you know about it," she started, slowly walking up to me, "Because if anyone else knew about you, you'd be suffering more than thought possible."
"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked. She looked down at her feet, biting her lip.
"I didn't want you to get involved, it's bad enough that you're a rumor around the village. I couldn't stand finding that you had been discovered.." slowly, she moved over to me, like a wandering child.
"That's nice of you and all, but-" I stopped, hearing the sound of approaching footsteps, sounding like an Elfin Hunting party. "Someone's coming, meet me later, you know where to find me..." I dash off, hearing the sound of a twang of a bow, and the cry of the little Red one that was too Psycho to believe.
{Canela, you better have a good explanation for this...}

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Saphira continued to fall. She knew it would be over soon. They had killed everyone except her. She was the last...

ooc: okay, i came up with the idea that threr was a race of dargon wolves, and they lived far-away, hidden...

Burne Starcofski
December 19th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I sat waiting in my secluded clearing.
{I don't get it...Why could she possibly want me to be hidden? What could happen?...But why was she hunting that dragon, and more importantly, why was it so afraid of her?...}
Behind me, I heard her step in, very calmly.
"Sorry it took so long. I had to get to myself," she explained. I turned, with a plain expression across my jaw.
"Good thing you're alone. I have a ton of questions for you to answer..." I swept around her, making sure that I'd get some kind of answer.
"Particularly, you want to know...?" she began, hoping for something specific.
"Why that dragon was afraid of you, why you were ready to shoot it, which someone did, and what is happening at your village." I listed. I saw her swallow, telling me this wasn't going to be to my liking...
"Which should I start with?" she asked.
"How about what's going on? That should explain almost all three..."

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 07:26 PM
ooc: can i add another chara? if so...

Name: (Elf) Aireth Nushwa (Dragonii) Nukiro

Species: Elf and Dragon

Type Dragons: Blue Dragon

Gender: Pretty much self-explanitory, but just cause i`m bored... Aireth,

female, Nukiro, Male.

Appearance: Nukiro: http://www.mandarava.com/a1grph/Dgph/D_graphics/DSUM4749.jpg (He`s small enough to be held in your hand...) Aireth: http://faerie.deedlit.nu/images/left.jpg

Past: Aireth is one of the last of the Karaa's, a dying elven race. They had disappeared many centries ago, and Aireth is the first to be seen in thousands of years. She is on a quest, but she doesnt know why. Something is drawing her to them.

Nukiro is a Dragonii, a small type of Dragon that is thought to be a myth. He was just minding his business when he and his species were attacked, and Nukiro was frozen. Now, billions of years later, someone has saved him.

Persona: Nukiro is very curious, and often gets himself into trouble. He always waits for someone to make the first move in battle, and almost never stops talking. Aireth is kind, and thoughtful, and unlike Nukiro, is quiet and calm. She is a bit sky, and always cares for her friends, and hates fighting.

Magic: Aireth can heal people, but she can also you weather and wind magic. Nukiro is agile and can fight by biting or scratching foes, and spraying ice from his mouth.

Burne Starcofski
December 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
(I'm pretty much okay with that, but you made 2 additional characters, so now you're managing three different people at once. That sounds a bit hard...)

Alana
December 20th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Comet looked at her. "I am capable of learning the art of war. Is that what you ae asking?"

Burne Starcofski
December 20th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I watched her sit down, twiddling with her hair and curling it around her fingers.
"Well, it began about a year after you left." she began, recounting to make sure she was right.
"It's been seven years..." I corrected.
"Well, anyways, after you left, the council was overloaded in Manual Labor costs. This went on for a month, then they proposed that Dragons be captured and used as workers. Atfirst, they had the right to speak, and to have an existance. Then, just about four years ago, after a gradual decline in rights, the Dragons had become no more than Livestock." she said, curling up and trying to hide her face. "What you just saw, was one that ran away, and disobeyed an order. I was sent out with others to kill it!" she ended in a full fledged cry. And she had good reason to, I was one of her very first friends, I was like her older brother back then. But her tears couldn't drown out the one answer I was waiting for...
"I didn't want them to find you, because they don't care! They'll kill every one in the village if a Plauge hit! My whole village has lost all compassion for others!" And with that, I unfurled, there was no reason to make her suffer anything more. But a new question emerged in my mind, one that might be a bit personal to her, but...
"Canela, if you hate it so much, then why do you stay?" I asked, looking down into her watery eyes as she sniffled, trying to contain herself.
"I....I.....I don't really know...."

Burne Starcofski
December 22nd, 2004, 08:19 AM
(Sorry for the DP, but where'd you all go?)

"Well, why don't you stay with me for a night then?" I asked her.
"They'd be suspicious..." she replied, now having a better control of her emotions.
"What if you said youwere camping?" I suggested. She shook her head.
"No, then others would want to come with me." this seemed to disapoint her a bit, so I gave one last suggestion.
"What about running away?"
"They'd come looking for me, and-" she clearly wasn't thinking too much.
"Find nothing. You seem to forget I can fly." this seemed to spark a new realization in her mind.
"Oh, now to figure out when..."
"Do you still have Service at night?"
"Yes, we have it tomorrow...Why?"
"Nobody would be around to watch you sneak out. Just delay going there, then tell them that you'll finish up and meet them." I told her.
"But where-?"
"Right here, and I'll be waiting for you."
"Great. It was good to see you again, Burne." and with that, she darted out and back home.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 09:06 AM
OOC: where's the girl who controls the guardian dragon, she's like the plot crafter and without her we're stuck.

Burne Starcofski
December 22nd, 2004, 12:44 PM
(You can't completely rely on her, otherwise this'll move impossibly slow. There has to be some independance until she gets back.)

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:10 PM
ooc: i've controled three before.^^ and i guess we'll just keep going, because every other RP that i'm in with kagome, she usualy isnt there....

ic: Why am I doing this? Where am I going? Aireth wonderer as she walked through the lush forest. Specks of sunlight streamed down from trees above, and everything was so peaceful. What is going on?

For some strange reason Aireth had left home. She didnt know why, but it was because of something big. The dream she had so long ago had led her here. It was hard for her to remember though...

"Ow!" Aireth cried out. She had tripped over something. Unlike the root and branches though, it was hard and cold.

Whats this? Aireth asked herself, picking up the item. It was like a crystal, but colder. Aireth narrowed her eyes. There was something inside, but she couldnt make it out. What could this be?

Aireth's head shot up. A twig had just snapped. Her keen senses picked up something. Heavy breathing... More than one thing watching her...

Colette_The_Chosen
December 22nd, 2004, 03:44 PM
Digger banked twoard a dragon she saw,when a rush of air blew by her.It nwas incredibly fast.
Faster then me! She thought.
Then it happened again,and this time,the spike that held her wing membrane snapped,and the dragon started to go down.There was a forest beneath her.Digger twisted her head around and watched a large,bright-green dragon flying straight at her,and on his back,there was a-a human.A rider.A knight.He pulled on a lethar strap and halted the dragon as digger crashed into the woods.

*I've fallen into the woods,a little farther away from the thing that aireth hears.*

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 04:11 PM
ooc: alrighty

ic: Aireth held the crystal close. She cautiosly walked forward, and pulled a branch back to discover something...

Burne Starcofski
December 22nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
(Ah, to heck with my plan, I can't be alone for too long...)

I heard someone part the brushes behind me. But since Canela just left, and I didn't hear them coming...
"Who are you?" I asked the newcomer, not moving at all.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Aireth turned around. "I am Aireth, Princess of the Karaa's... Who might you be?" She asked, holding the crystal tightly in her hand.

Burne Starcofski
December 22nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
"What does it matter to you? What brings youto my home?" I asked the young girl, who's age I determined by her voice. "Nevermind, I assume you were just wandering. Come in, have a seat or something that a guest might do." I slid over to my bed, curling up, but keeping my eyes on the strange lady.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 23rd, 2004, 03:37 AM
OOC: I'm kida in conversation with Kagome but if she's not her I guess I'll just break free and join you guys.

IC: The Dragon I was speaking to was stone silent, so i figured she was focused on something although I couldn't figure out what she just seemed to stare at the sky, but I couldn't wait forever, so I dashed off into the forest, eventually coming upon two other dragons I'd never seen before. "Greetings" I said.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 23rd, 2004, 07:19 AM
The dragon sighed and shifted her positon slightly."Oww......Curse Gaidon Blood on that dragon....." Digger hissed with a snap of her tail.
She looked around,and noticed some footprints.
"Someone's been her, Curse Gaidon!" She looked at the prints a little longer.
"Elf."

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 10:28 AM
"I'm alright." Aireth said, smiling kindly, "But I must leave you." She walked past the person, deeper into the forest. Suddently, she heard someone speaking.

"Someone's been her, Curse Gaidon!"

"Elf."

Aireth stopped in her tracks, and stood completely still, her knuckles were turning white from holding her 'treasure'...

Xhaiden
December 23rd, 2004, 11:04 AM
((Gomen Ne...My computer decide: HEY! Lets get a virus and not work! YAY!
I'm back now...*Sigh*))

Kaarnishia looked at Coment coldly, her eyes gleaming dimly. " Do you think that you would be capeble of such a thing? To become a war dragon is to sacrafice everything that you have known and loved. War dragons can only trust two things, thier Clan, and the sky. You can not befriend anything unless you wish it's death...Do you understand?" She asked both Dragons.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 23rd, 2004, 12:07 PM
"Hmm?" The dragon shot her head up, lokking around.Digger swung her ead all the way around, a rather usful talent of hers.
It was the wrong decison.
Doing so caused the snapped wing to move,which sent searing pain throughout her body.
"BLOODY GRYPHONS!" She roared, the pain clearly adible in her voice.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:22 PM
Aireth dropped her item. It fell to the ground and cracked. "Oh my..." Said the Elf, watching it.

The 'thing' inside started to move. Aireth gazed into the stone, held captive because of whatever was in it...

Oh my god... what happened?! Nukiro asked himself, trying to move. He had to get free. He had to feel the wind in his face again. He had to get out...

Colette_The_Chosen
December 23rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
Digger soon noticed Aireth.
"Hello" She said, slowly turning back as to not disturb the wing.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
ooc: you havent even met me yet..... are you psychic?

ic: Aireth didnt answer. Her eyes were locked on the stone that was breaking apart before her... Something crawled out...

"I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!" It yelled in a male voice, "Oh my god, I LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!" The little Dragon began kissing the ground. "So long... I've been saved!"

"Excuse me, but who and what are you?" Aireth inquired, cocking her head.

The little Dragon looked at her. "I am Nukiro, the Dragonii. Who might you be?" He asked her.

"I am Aireth, Elven Princess of the Karaa's..." She replied. This little 'Dragonii' was very strange...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 23rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
"I have lived this way my entire life why would now be any different?" I asked her, mentioning not trusting anything. Kaaanishia asking me to be her apprentice was an honor. "I would be honor to join your clan" I said.

OOC: Sorry to hear about your com. how'd you get a bad virus got any idea?

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:53 PM
ooc: yeah, how? sorry if we're being nosy... ^^'

Burne Starcofski
December 23rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
(That's harsh. *Looks over past postings.* I'm lost again...)

I watched her leae in a trance, but I didn't mind. Sometimes peace would only be attainable with Loneliness. But the peace was quickly shattered when Canela ran in, barely carrying anything in terms of luggage or a sleeping pack.
"We gotta leave early! Someone saw us!" She instantly dropped most everything that wasn't a weapon and clambered up my back.
"How could someone see us? I thought you lost them!" I growled, upset at the unfortunate luck.
"They were suspicious about me leaving off. Point is, we gotta leave, Now!" she loaded an arrow and braced herself as she aimed and fired at the edge if the forest. I could hear voices whispering, and that was all I needed.
"Hang on then!" With a few blasts, I took us up and away, running from the hunters that were once her family and friends.

Xhaiden
December 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
(( My bro downloads alot of music and crap and he doen't pay attention to the files....*Sigh* Baka Ne-chan))

"Very well...And what about you female?" She nodded to him slightly, her eyes gleaming with approval.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 06:47 AM
I nodded back and waited for the other female to reply.

Alana
December 24th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Comet looked at her. "I have lived my life searching for peace. I have been through more hardships then most dragons face in a life time. In this world there is no peace. And there are no friends." She didn't say any more.

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 06:01 AM
I hope I die... Then I could join Cole... Saphira thought, tears streamed from her eyes. Below, was three Dragons doing whatever Dragons do...

ooc: i guess its time to bring saphira back in...

Colette_The_Chosen
December 26th, 2004, 05:38 AM
(No, *Snort giggle laugh* I'm not phsycic, just.....really good at that type of thing!*HintHint* My dragon was probaly rased in a forest, and spent her life doing that in a hole in the ground.*hinthint*)

Burne Starcofski
December 26th, 2004, 07:41 AM
"Well," I started, looking back, "Where to?" Her hair was billowing behind her as she held tight. I'd forgotten this was probably her first time flying.
"How about a mountain or something?" she suggested.
"Well, unless there are dragons controlling that region, we might have a problem wi-" I was cut off as something flew by, nearly hitting me.
"What was that?" she asked, looking back. I also swiveled my head to get a better look. Things got worse halfway through it's turn.
"That, is a Gryphon, and That's also the reason I was hesitant about the mountain idea." I informed her, now seeing the gryphon coming back for a second pass.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 26th, 2004, 09:27 AM
"So will you do it?" I asked the female, interupting their conversation.

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 10:16 AM
ooc: whats going on? i've sorta been lost in my own little world, and i would like to meet someone soon....

ic: Saphira hit the ground, causing earth to shower the three Dragons not to far away.

*~*~*

"You.... Are a Dragonii, yes?" Aireth asked, watching him walk beside her. Nukiro nodded, sticking out his chest to look more 'powerful' as he thought.

"Yup. Why do you ask?" He inquired, watching her intently.

"Because.... Dragonii's have been extinc for so many years, everyone has lost count..."

Burne Starcofski
December 26th, 2004, 02:40 PM
It flew by again, just barely missing us.
"Can you shoot it?" I asked her, doing my best to keep away from it.
"Why don't you just outrun it?" she asked, clinging tightly.
"I'm not that fast anymore, so do something!"
Again the Gryphon dove by, coming dangerously close to Canela's head.
"You okay?" I looked back, and she was holding a shorter section of her hair.
"It took me a year to get my hair this beautiful..." And with that, I saw her lean up and reach for her bow, grabbing an arrown at the same time.
"Aim for the base of it's neck, I'll play chicken for as long as I can."
After completeing it's arc, we faced, headed directly at one another...

Alana
December 26th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Comet looked at him. "Yes." She said simply though her tone remained icey.

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 07:38 AM
ooc: aargh, everyones igonring saphira, so i'm thnking about just pretending she never existed...

Burne Starcofski
December 27th, 2004, 09:41 AM
(Don't be put down like that. I haven't really met anyone yet either. Just be patient.)

Unfortunately, the Gryphon was smart, and fast at that. But I kept as steady as I could, Canela positioning for a shot.
"Canela..?" I asked, hoping for something to happen. There was a twang, and the gryphon instantly fell downwards in a freefalling spiral.
"Got it. Now, where is it Safe?" She asked, as I felt her grasp once more around my neck.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 27th, 2004, 09:44 AM
OOC; Just kinda fly over to us and introduce urself or whatever

IC: "Good" Isaid simply glad to have another join our new clan. "We must have more people to have a war clan really, we must search the lands"

Xhaiden
December 27th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Kaarnishia nodded lightly at his comment, Glancing toward the fallen dragon. " Something is wrong..." She stated emotionlessly. She found herself confused by the scent of Saphira, not sure if she was a Dragon or a Gryphon. She moved forward, leaping from the cliff effortlessly, her wings carrying her down to the ground near the fallen one.

Alana
December 27th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Comet fallowed silently and landed beside Kaarnishia. She was also confused by the odd sent.

Xhaiden
December 28th, 2004, 10:06 PM
"This is a strange one indeed..." She stated emotionlessly. Her eyes gleamed curiously as she examined the female. " Gryphon...and Dragon?" She blinked in mild confusion.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 29th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Digger sighed.
"Well! There's someone here, and I don't know who! I even got their scent!" She said, becoming restless.
"Well, come on!"

Burne Starcofski
December 29th, 2004, 08:08 AM
After a short argument about what had happened, we arrived at an empty mountain where, hopefully, we could stay for at least a fortnight.
"Hello? Anybody home?" Canela echoed inside a small cavern. She turned around and shrugged, "Guess not." While she had no trouble, the low ceiling was a very annoying obstacle for me.
"No wonder no one lives here, they couldn't possibly manuever or navigate out it something were to happen as an emergency...OW!" I grumbled, bashing my head against a giant Stalagmite.
"Hey, look on the bright side, at least you have a place that's high up, rather than a small forest..." she commented.
"A small forest which I had Grown Up in since I was a child, thank you..."
"Well, this sure beats being held captive by your old friends and family, right?"
"That's for sure...But where will you sleep? There's no beds or anything here..."
"Oh, I'll manage," she gigled, looking at me just the way she did all those years ago...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 29th, 2004, 02:27 PM
I followed them up and towards the scent. Gryphon or Dragon, my mind couldn't decide, maybe one of each locked in battle, but no... the scents seemed to be fused, one scent, one Gyrfo-dragon scent.

Xhaiden
December 29th, 2004, 07:53 PM
((gah! Where Ish She!! Saphy!! Come back!))

Psychotic_Demon
December 30th, 2004, 12:43 PM
ooc: saphi-chan is back!!!^^

ic: Saphira's eyes shot open. She jumped to her feet snarling, ignoring the pain in her shoulder. Crimson blood dripped down her snout, and she bared her teeth.

"What do you want?!"

Colette_The_Chosen
December 30th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"Well, best off trying to- HOLY GRYPHONS, THAT HURTS!" The dragon roared, trying to stand.
"Some dragos those ones ar, falling to the level of a human!" Digger snorted, lokking at the wing.
She was going to have to stand, and find another dragon. The pain shot throung her body like a knife as the small dragon stood and dragged herself fwords.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Comet stared at the gryphon-dragon mix. She raised and lowered her wings before replying in her icey tone, "You were the one who dropped in on us. Per haps first you should answer a question of mine. What are you, gryphon or dragon? Or are you as I suppose a mixed breed?"

Xhaiden
December 30th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Kaarnishia remained silent, letting the scene play before her. She had seen this once before. As a child, her mother had taught her of many stories and myths. One of the goals of the old tribes was to merge the speices...It looked like they suceeded.

Burne Starcofski
December 30th, 2004, 07:52 PM
(Wow, this is getting good. Maybe I should come out soon...)

I grunted as I lay down, curling up in the small space. Even though I had rest earlier, I was remarkably still tired. Without any control I fell into a deep slumber, but I retained enough control to still feel things for a while. The last thing I felt before I lost control was the small warmth of Canela resting against my muzzle.
But dreams were another thing for me, since I had never had a real one since I left, and now... It was great to have the freedom again.

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 04:47 AM
Saphira snarled again. "What? Havent you heard of Drygans?" She demanded, almost falling to the ground. Who ever had attacked her earlier had inflicted a lot of damage. Saphira was beginning to fade, and she was losing more energy and blood as the seconds passed by.

Xhaiden
December 31st, 2004, 12:07 PM
" Enough...." Kaarnishia stated firmly, her legs carrying her forward. She looked down at the female emotionlessly, her eyes gleaming red for a split second before she hit the female hard on the back of the head, knocking her unconcious. Kaarni snorted lightly before lifting the Drygan onto her back. " Come...There is much I wish to learn about this creature..." She said to the others, lifting into the air. The added weight only slowed her slightly, her powerful wings lifting them higher. She knew that the female would need to be healed quickly, but she wanted to make sure that the Drygan was within the safty of her lair. That way, if the female posed a threat, she could easily dispose of her.

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 12:10 PM
The last thing Saphira could remember was seeing that dragon, then darkness.

ooc: what am i supossed to type? i'm out.... hurry and get to your lair! *bounces in seat* ...pwease?

Xhaiden
December 31st, 2004, 12:26 PM
((I wanted to wait for them but Alwell....*Snicker*))

Kaarnishia watched the land pass below her as she gained altitude, passing above the clouds. Her lair was well hidden within the mountains to the west, far from the mountains of her homeland. It was hazardos for a dragon to pass through here without knowing the passes, many skeletons of dragons and other creatures littering the rocks. It was a far cry from her old home, the mountains here filled with death and ruin. She dipped lower, dodging a low ledge with practiced ease. She hoped the others would find thier way here, leaving behind a large claw mark as she passed another rock. A thick mist formed about the mountains, Kaarnishia passing further into the pass. With a growl she dove downward, being mindful of her passenger. Her wings held Saphira in place as she dropped into a gapping hole in the pass, plunging into darkness. Kaarnishia landed lightly on the floor of the massive cavern, flames bursting to life with her presance. She moved swiftly to the back of the cavern, following a large tunnel into a spacious chamber. It wasn't a typical lair, not a single jewel anywhere in sight. She passed deeper into the cave, haulting in a smaller cavern. She lifted the Drygan from her back, laying her on the floor gently. A glow engulfed her as she shrank, taking the form of an Elf. She placed her hands on the female, pouring her own lifeforce into the Drygan to heal her wounds.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:45 PM
Comet stretched her wings and took off. SH ewatched the air currents to help her find Kaarnishia. She arrived at the cave aboutfive minutes after she did due to the fact that she had drifted most of the way.

Burne Starcofski
January 1st, 2005, 12:58 PM
It was great, I was in a village, my old home. Everyone was nice, just the way it was. But then I saw Canela, not the young her, but the more recent her. Her voice was not real, yet it was spoken, and understood, without a real sound...
"It's not like this anymore...Things have changed...You remember our home?..."
I turned around to look at our house, then back.
"What about it?"
"Look again..."
I did, and instead, the cottage had been replaced by a stone building with no windows, and only one large door of solid iron. Inside were the rattling of chains, the crack of a whip, and cries...
"This is where I live...This is now my home..."
I looked back to see that the ground was now solid stone, no longer the sonft grass and dirt it had been. All the cottages were large stone structures, most similar to my old home. But on the streets, elves rode around on dragons, with sharp knives, long black whips, and bows. Peace was no where to be seen, and the clouds did not fly near. The ground and air was dry, and smeeled of not just toil, earth, or tears... The scent of blood lingered in the air, and the cries were all the more shrill. Horrified, I looked back, to see that she was her young self.
"This is my home...this is how I live...And this is what I want to get away from..."
She faded, and I felt the crack of a whip against my back. I looked back to see someone waving a whip, yelling at me to move, and pull a cart that was surely twice my weight...It was then that I began to long for it to be over, for it to end...and then she was back, bringing a flood of light with her words...
"Imagine, that there are those who live this life, and who look forward to nothing more than death..."
And then, everything was gone....

Colette_The_Chosen
January 5th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Green-Glade! There she is! That injured dragon I told you about! She's all yours. Go for the kill!" A Fox-Gryphon and a Crocidile-Gryphon Were watching the stumbling dragon.
Digger looked up sharply. Seeing the gryphons, the dragon paniced.She frogot all her einglish and began to speak the old tougn of her clan, shouting for help despretly.
"KiaRr!Fa ShwEEE-Doso KiaRr!" HedGad FgreAAd!"
It translated as, "Someone! The Gryphons are after an No-Fly Dragon! Someone help me!"

Burne Starcofski
January 5th, 2005, 04:54 PM
I awoke with a start. Canela was still sleeping soundly, but the nightmare...it was too real...I grunted as I lifted up, headed for some fresh air. At the mouth of the cave, I heard a familliar yet foreign language. It was new, but I could somehow understand it...
"I'll be right back..." I whispered to her, diving off the cliff and following the source of the cry.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 5th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"Heh. Hey, Blood-Trap, ya here that?Yer pal down thar want's some help!" The Fox-Gryphon snikered.
"You could be right, Green-Glade. Almost no one understands that tougn anymore, let alone speak it!" The other smirked.
Digger slammed into a tree, her vision going cloudy. She had lost to much blood running. The dragon slammed into another, and another, hoping that another dragon would come and help her.

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Comet spread her wings and followed. Like the half dragon she understood some of that language. She had learned it in her travels. She soared around and spotted the one who had called for help being attacked by Gryphons. She dove to the ground behind them and became human. The gryphons turned around as she drew her sword and cut one of their heads off. They thought she was a normal human so they grinned and attacked. She sheathed her sword and became a dragon again. She growled and sunk her teeth into another gryphon.

Burne Starcofski
January 5th, 2005, 09:10 PM
(Alana, you lost me. How can you be in two places at once? Or are you inside the chamber, where Gryphons are attacking? Or am I way off base?)

I glided down to the part of the forest I was sure I heard the cry from.
"Hmm, that was odd..."
I then noticed the stains on the grass, fresh stains, and leading in a trail.
"I wonder..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 6th, 2005, 06:26 AM
I followed kaanirshia keeping a ways behnd folloeing her scent which still lingered in the air. I finally reached the cave and glided down to the floor easily, still following the scent. When i finally reached the chamber she was in i din't see her, just the dragon, and an elf...

Colette_The_Chosen
January 6th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Digger colapsed, breathing heavily.
"kAArshina.....GedFQred."
*Night-Fire.....Digger.*
A bright,black fire sproted from her tail, and the dragon waved it around for a moment, before it extinguished as she fell unconcious.
::Remember, she is SMALLER than your avarage dragon....::

Burne Starcofski
January 6th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I follwed the trail, which ended at a bleeding wingless dragon, and another drgon fighting a few gryphons.
{So they didn't get everyone...that's a good sign...}

Colette_The_Chosen
January 6th, 2005, 03:49 PM
:: I HAVe wings, but one is broken about halfway down, and the membrane on the other wing is sreadded::

::I need to wait.....My Dragon be unconsice.(sp?)::

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:19 PM
OOC: I left the cavern after I heard her asking for help.

Comet landed behind another dragon that had just arrived. She survayed the scene and shrugged. Then she walked up to the injored dragon and examined her. "She is hurt badly. She needs help quickly."

Burne Starcofski
January 7th, 2005, 05:50 AM
"Then why are you telling me? I cannot help in much of any way."

(Ah, now that somehow makes sense to me.)

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:09 PM
::Waits::

:: Somebody do something PLEASE! ::

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Comet placed a claw on the little dragon and shook gently. "Hello little dragon are you awake enough to speak?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:22 PM
".....The gryphon has my money......Yes, I'm a natural red.......Kaarr Ntiga Haddis?" *Did someone say something?* Digger came to. She looked around.
"There are gryphons, and my wings are ruined, I can't fly, and it hurts to walk!" She said in one breath.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Good your awake. The gryphons are gone and your wing will heal. Don't worry. For now I will help you get where you need to go little dragon."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
" But I don't were I need to go!" She shouted, then tryed to walk again. She didn't see the tree in front of her, and ran into it.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Comet winced. "That looked painful. Want some help?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Sure..." Digger looked at the other dragon.
"What about him?" She asked, happly swishing her tail in the air.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Comet shrugged. "I don't know about him. By the way, I'm Comet."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 05:15 AM
"Digger." The small black dragon looked up, then walked slowly around the trees, wincing whenevr her wings brushed agenst something.

Burne Starcofski
January 8th, 2005, 05:58 AM
(Sorry, things came up.)

"I'm Burne, and I'd do something, but I'm kinda new around here, so I might get lost if I wander off too far..."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 06:32 AM
"It's-" Digger winced as her wing hit a tree." Alright. Aww, these freakin' trees couldn't get worse!" She roared angerly.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Comet walked over to her. "Why don't you ride." She lowed her back so that Digger could get on.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Digger looked at comit, then scrabbled up onto her back and evened out her weight.
"Thanks," She said, " It really helps."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Comet stretched her wings and took off. SHe didn't fly very high or fast so as to make sure Dgger didn't fall off.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 01:54 PM
:: If you hate RP's, why are you doing one, Alana?::

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:05 PM
OOC: I don't hate RPs its a dare. :P

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:11 PM
:: Oh. ::
Digger sighed and looked around.
SHe was hit in the head with a fly branch apon lifting her head.
"Stupid branch!"
She quickly torched the branch out of anger.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"Keep your head low. Or we could just go higher." She waited for a clearing then zoomed upward and flew above the trees.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:18 PM
"Thanks. Now all we need is a cave, and we're fine!" Shouted Digger with glee.

::I was thinking....We end up at Kaarnashia's cave.::

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:22 PM
OOC: Sounds like a good idea to me.

"I know a cave." She swerved and turned slightly before shooting off towards Kaarnishia's cave.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:24 PM
" Holy!" Digger said, nearly slipping off her back.
"Don't turn so fast!"
She shook her head and waited for the cave to arive.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Soory about that." They continued to fly on until Comet spotted the location of the cave. "Hold on." She warned and dove towards it.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Digger shifted and pressed her claws down just so that they would help her stay put, but wouldn't harm Comet.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Comet entered the cave and hovered for a moment before landing beside Kaarnishia and bending down so Digger could hop off her back.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Digger slid off her back and lyed down on the floor.
"Thanks." She said, licking the blood off of one of her wings.

Burne Starcofski
January 9th, 2005, 08:27 AM
I watched them leave. Then, I turned and lifted off for my own home. Once there, I saw Canela standing at the mouth.
"Where did you go?" she asked.
"I went for a little walk, I couldn't sleep." I said, landing on the cliff.
"You mean the one with me and the village?" I stoped, frozen. "That was a dream in a sense, but that was real. It was a projection of my memories..." she trailed off, as I looked at her, horrified.
"That can't be..." I whimpered, as her outline began to blur.
She ran up and hugged my muzzle, trying to comfort me. "I'm sorry to have shown you, but it is..."

Psychotic_Demon
January 11th, 2005, 04:29 PM
ooc: so, er..... where are we? i've lost my mind...

Burne Starcofski
January 11th, 2005, 07:23 PM
(Doing most whatever. People posted too much for me to get in, so I guess I'll just wait for another oppertunity...)

Together, we looked out at the sunrise, watching it in it's prime beauty...
"Fire on the horizon....Water in the air...And colors shrouded in darkness..." I began to recite, thinking back on an old poem.
"Don't forget about space in the Confined, loneliness in the crowd, and the vastness of nothing..." she reminded.
"Yeah...What do you suppose it all means?" I asked. She drew a few figures and symbols in the dirt.
"Well, the first two are the most common elements, colors probably represents beauty, the last three I don't really have a clue." she informed, linking together the symbols with lines, then drawing out diagrams.
"Could it be a puzzle?" I asked, contemplating the concept.
"Maybe, or even a quest of some sort..."