PDA

View Full Version : Watch TV or Computer?

Intuition
December 9th, 2004, 01:25 PM
What do you like more, watching tv or sitting behind ur computer? :D I like to sit behind my computer more, because I like to play games :) ^^

Miya902
December 9th, 2004, 01:31 PM
I like to sit at the computer, and talk to my Online friends.

Mr Cat Dog
December 9th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Both ^_^ I have the best of both worlds. The TV is located directly above the monitor, so I can watch TV whilst typing in MSN convos or on PC or whatever. I can't decide between them XD

Kelsey
December 9th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Well, between the two, I enjoy movies and television more than the computer. But here at PC, I can talk with tons of other great people who also love Pokemon. ^_^ So, they both kinda equal out for me. ^^

~Kelsey

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 9th, 2004, 01:47 PM
You know,you should add another one.

I like watching tv more
I like sitting behind my computer more
Don't like both of them
I like both of them

Brittany
December 9th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Both...
EXTREME MULTITASKING!

o.o

Kylie-chan
December 9th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I like to sit at the computer, and talk to my Online friends.
Ooh, yeah, same! Although we have a television, I hardly ever watch it! Go the 'puter!!! W00T!

Sylphiel
December 9th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I more prefer to sit behind my computer. There's not much on tv that I like watching anyways...and it's a pain to watch tv and use the computer at the same time, unless I'm at home, because the tv is in another part of the room and I keep having to turn around to see it. >_< At least at home, I could situate myself to where the tv's in front of my computer (it's a laptop).

Teara
December 9th, 2004, 03:08 PM
I don't watch alot of tv anymore but I ztill love moviez. And zince I can play moviez on my computer AND talk to my friendz I prefer my computer. MSN iz zo great, I can talk to my friendz all I want, and I can lizten to muzic or watch a movie while talking to them =D

Suzu
December 9th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I dont watch a lot of TV, theres never anything good on XP
I like my comp, theres always somthing to do with it.

PikaPal
December 9th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I do both at the same time

Frost
December 9th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I wish i could do both at the sae time but this aint even my comp

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 05:47 PM
computer. There's not much things on TV. They just show boring baby program or news during the day. Only interesting thing on is during night time. Anyway, computer has lots of interesting things, while Tv mostly show not so interesting things.

December 9th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Computer. If I feel like watching something, I go to HappyTreeFriends.com.

Alex_
December 9th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I like both, i usuallly am sitting at my computer while wathing music videos or somethin on the t.v. so both

Miyu-chan
December 9th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Computer all the way, seeing that I don't have cable. :P

Kairi
December 10th, 2004, 12:04 AM
I can not hardly stand TV. The only time I’ll watch it is when I’m eating—and that’s only because I have to eat, and can’t do anything else. I need to be interacting with my entertainment. Playing a video game, or on the computer. I will sometimes record shows for a few laughs, which are quite therapeutic. But other than that…no. Blah. I’d rather read too, since you’re working to put the picture in your mind the author is painting. With TV, there’s no effort.

Ninja Retsu
December 10th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Of course,I prefer sitting behing my computer because I like to come here,post here and talk with my friends here.

Asher
December 10th, 2004, 01:03 AM
I'd rather play on my computer. =D 'Tis more fun and besides, my channel sucks since they deleted Pokemon from their schedule. And that was the only thing worth watching apart from Tellytubbies. XD; Just kidding; wow no one voted for the TV option. o.o;;;

carrielynn
December 10th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I like the computer better, but I couldn't live without either one. XD

Greed
December 10th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Computer's more fun than TV. You get to go anywhere you want, with TV all you get to do is sit back and watch whatever passes. @_@

*dies*

ravenstorture
December 10th, 2004, 05:49 PM
You should have also added a, "Like Both" option aswell. I like both equally. I can't choose one from the other.

Arcanine
December 10th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I sit behind the computer all day. So that means I am on the computer more then I am watching TV.

Lucy Lu
December 10th, 2004, 10:15 PM
I just can't choose. I like doing both. But lately I have been on my computer a lot more than watching TV. I just use my TV for watching DVDs, watching anime, reality tv.(the days I use/watch the TV is Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sundays) Other than that I am on my computer. It is a good thing. :)

PGN
December 11th, 2004, 04:07 AM
I like using the computer more than watching the TV...though I do like to watch the TV quite a bit...hmmm...nope! Computer definatly is better!

PGN
December 11th, 2004, 04:07 AM
I like using the computer more than watching the TV...though I do like to watch the TV quite a bit...hmmm...nope! Computer definatly is better!

Virtual Headache
December 11th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I like sitting in front of my computer, because I love going to forums...

T3hCoM
December 11th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I like doing both, but I prefer to be on the computer more.

BTW, like many others, I agree that they have to add a "both" option to the poll.

Shana
December 11th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I like sitting behind my computer more, but I also love TV. XD

Sankari
December 11th, 2004, 07:20 PM
What do you like more, watching tv or sitting behind ur computer? :D I like to sit behind my computer more, because I like to play games :) ^^
Behind? Never thought of stting behind of my computer...infront, yes, but behind? :laugh:

Elite Four Lance
December 13th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I like sitting behind my computer. Its fun to chat with people.

Cassie-chan
December 14th, 2004, 08:21 AM
I like staring at my computer more.

TV bores me, unless I am watching a movie I rented...

IceKitten
December 14th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Comput0r > T.V. http://67.18.37.17/1570/93/emo/bounce.gif

mvtm
December 14th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Sitting in the PC , i barely see any TV , but now that i am on holidays i see like 4 hours in all the day.

Anacortes
December 15th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Computer is more fun...TV dosent have much variety:(

Kairi
December 15th, 2004, 04:19 PM
This topic just goes to show why TV ratings are falling so much. XP I think it’s better though, cause it’s at least a little bit more mental stimulation than TV is.

Knuckles
December 16th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Both man. TV is as great as computers.(Well not really....but I like them both. ^^)

The Fallen
December 16th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I like doing both at the same time,im like the only guy that i know of who can multi-task.