View Full Version : Welcome to Orre

December 9th, 2004, 2:32 PM
A Role play that takes place in teh Orre Region. As a trainer, your goal is to battle your way through all the different colloseums in order to become Orre's top battler. But during this RP, Team Snagem and Cypher are in their prime and may seek to hire trainers who show promise, or destroy those who get in their way. The sign up form is as follows

History points:
Pokemon: (since Orre has no wlid pokemon, whatever you put here is what you get and nothing more. So choose your pokemon wisely.)

This RP will reflect the TV show in the fact that any pokemon of yours is not limited to only 4 moves. I look forward to see how this turns out.

December 23rd, 2004, 12:20 PM
Name: Hoshi
Appearance: I'll post later
Personality: can be really sweet, but can be angry and fiesty
History points: whats this?
Pokemon: Dragonite, Charizard, Blaziken, Lapras, Skitty, Eevee

December 23rd, 2004, 4:40 PM
Name: Sam
Appearance: Tall with purple hair. Wears jeans and a black T-shirt.
Personality: Dark and Mysterious.
History points: ???
Pokemon: Espeon (Favorite), Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Dragonair.

Yami's Girl
December 30th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Appearance:Charizard printed, black shirt. ,regular blue jeans,blonde hair,blue eyes.
Personality:Very brave and does anything for a close friend.
History points:She was abandoned at age 7 for a reason she knows not. She is a very happy girl though. She seeks to find her parents and reunite with her family. That is if they're still alive....
Pokemon:Charizard(no duh!)Dragonite,Vaporeon,Amphoros,Rapidash,Mightyena

December 30th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Name: Athena
Appearance:bright green eyes, short brown hair, pink and blue striped polo, and baby blue jeans
Personality: funny, strong, and tomboy that acts girlish some times (if that makes sense?)
History points: nothing that really matters XD
Pokemon: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonair, Umbreon, Suicune

December 30th, 2004, 1:09 PM
Name: Chris
Appearance:Black hair, two red eyes, Blue shirt, Red sweat pants and black sweat shirt that says Blastoise on it.
Personality:Nice, loves friends, caring, cunning, smart, and hard working
History points:I am a pro snagger that only wants to save the world of Orre.
Pokemon: Blastoise(Gary), Suicune(Honda),Sneasel(Kaze), Swampert (Jerry), Persian(Jumpy),Milotic(Benghy)

December 30th, 2004, 3:44 PM
Name: Sven
Personality: Quiet, prefers to be alone
Appearance: Silver hair, dark blue long sleeve shirt (even in summer), black pants, black belt wit 6 Poke Balls on it.
History points: Left in a dark cave at the age of 3, he was raised by Ghost Pokemon.
Has no recollection of what his parents were like, but two certain members of Team Aqua seem familiar to him...
Pokemon: Sableye, Mawile, Chimecho, Snorunt, Grovyle, Misdreavus

December 30th, 2004, 3:50 PM
Name: Pochi
Appearance: 5,2,with long brown hair,a blue headband,baggy blue shirt,and baggy green pants,last a premier ball hanging from his neck.
Personality: joker,happy,confident,corageous,doesn't let anybody stand in his way,and thinks on his feet.
History points: Unknown
Pokemon: Shroomish,Zangoose,Torkoal,Aggron,Metagross,Aerodactyl

paige pelletier
December 30th, 2004, 4:49 PM
Name: Paige
appearence: 5 '6' short shoulder length hair that covers her right eye is whitish reddish in color her eyes are a strange light red she has a symbol under her left eye it is like a wavey detached Y that is thick and has a circle in the opening part she wears a black buckle coat that shows her navel as a top black jeans that are flowey on her black boot like shoes black fingerless gloves a choker (black with a blood red ruby cut as a diamond hanging off it) and a back pack that is bag shaped
personality: mature yet not she is quite innocent yet dark and seems to only say "chi"
history points: she was an eleite of snagem and was spying as an eliete in chipher the rest of her history is unknown
Pokemon: pichu (is out) quilava lanturn dragonite absol (follows her)

December 31st, 2004, 12:43 PM
Can we start RPing now or should we wait for more people?

December 31st, 2004, 3:02 PM
name: Randall
apperance:tall,long black hair,black contacts,wears all black
history pionts:?
Pokemon:Noctowl,Heracross,Hitmonlee,Kadabra,Lapras,and Typhlosion

December 31st, 2004, 8:20 PM
I'm ready to start this RP.
But I can wait...

Happy New Year, everyone!
Glow tags are fun!

December 31st, 2004, 8:46 PM
wow... This RP sure exploded. I can't believe I'm behind in my own RP.I better post my character.

Name: Seth Brohan
Appearance:solid black hair. He has deep blue eyes and a pale complexion depite the desert sun. he wears a black T-shirt with red symbols all over it. Dark Blue Jeans and black Tennis shoes.
Personality: Very quiet and serious. Doesn't say anything unless he thinks it needs to be said.
History points: A complete mystery. All he reveals is he holds a deep resentment for Team Snag'em
Pokemon:Blaziken, Raichu, Swampert, Tropius, Absol, Fearow

So let's begin now.

IC: I walked around Pyrite Town calmly, not at all perturbed by its tough looking crowd. I knew I coudl more than likely handle anything these thugs could throw at me. Besides, I had been here several times before. But I had just arrived, and needed rest, so I headed for the Super Grand Hotel to spend the night.

January 1st, 2005, 9:10 AM
Sven emerged from his room in the Super Grand Hotel, checked out of the hotel, and left the building. As he left, he was stopped by a rogue...

January 1st, 2005, 11:01 AM
I am searching for someone named Seth Brohan. He is supose to be staying at the Super Grand Hotel in Pyrite so I check in.

January 1st, 2005, 11:07 AM
ooc: No offense guys, but longer and more detailed posts would make this RP flow more smoothly. :\

ic: I locked the door to my room, as I had previous instances where I had been attacked in my sleep. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I pulled outmy Pokemon Organizer and a touch stylus and began sifting through data I had gathered over teh years, looking for one particular file.

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 11:17 AM
I walked down the hall of the grand hotel thinking how could I have some fun. So I went to a room (not mine) and looked at the locked door. "this can be fun" Paige said in a playful tone.....

January 1st, 2005, 1:50 PM
I see agirl about to do something to a door. I walk up to her and ask what is she doing.

paige pelletier
January 1st, 2005, 1:56 PM
"well I was going to try and sneak in unoticed for fun but... I guess that would be mean!" Paige said in a voice that was very cold she just stared at the boy...........

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 2:05 PM
Akio123, Paige Pelleter, I advise you take advantage of the stickied RP tutoring function, unless you would rather be trailed and repetivly warned

January 1st, 2005, 2:13 PM
An Espeon was curled on her bed in the hotel as Sam ate leftovers of a meal the night before. She just arrived one day ago and was resting from her travels. Her purple hair was tied back in a black ribbon, and she ate quietly. The Espeon yawned and it lept off the bed, looking at its trainer with round eyes.

January 2nd, 2005, 7:56 PM
IC: I begin to walk out of the hotel and run to a resturant. "I will find him in the mourning." I muttered

January 3rd, 2005, 1:37 PM
Appearance:6'7, white cloak, light blue eyes, white long hair, black snowflake symbol on cloak.
Personality:timid, and quiet but willing to do anthing for his friend and his pokemon.
History points:
Pokemon: Umbreon,Walrien,Houndoom,Snorunt,Jynx,Misdreavus

This is kinda CoNfuSiNg but OK!

IC: Lex gently layed his pokeball belt on the wooden surface. Umbreon, who was now at his side, rubbed his furry black fur against Lex. He was prepared to begin the colloseum he had been training harshly for several days. He was exhausted. He threw himself on the bed. Several hours later, he heard shuffling but ignored it thinking it was umbreon.

Eventually, he awoke with his eyes squinted only being able to see vaguely. Lex's eyes widened when he notice his pokebelt missing. Umbreon, whom was still sleeping looked up at him inoccently."What has happened Umbreon, where are my pokemon!" Lex yelled in despair.
Using is telepathic powers, Umbreon explained that team Snag'em had stole the pokballs and he tried to fight but they had strong pokemon and he ran. "I'll get them!"Lex yelled in frusration and anger.

Yami's Girl
January 3rd, 2005, 3:16 PM
I walked up to my room in the hotel. I opened my door. Inside was the meal I ordered at the counter. I sat down on my bed and ate. The food was dilicious.

January 4th, 2005, 4:38 PM
"When is this tournament gonna start?" Rnadall asked himself as he checked in to his hotel.

January 13th, 2005, 7:28 PM
The rogue explained that his name was Cail. "I challenge you to a Pokemon battle", he said. Sven accepted and took a Pokeball from his belt. "Go, Sableye!"
"Go, Makuhita!" said Cail. "Oooh, bad choice," muttered Sven. "Sableye, use Shadow Ball!" The attack headed straight for Makuhita, but Cail instructed, "Use Counter!"
"That won't work," laughed Sven. Then the Shadow Ball hit. The force was too much for Makuhita, who fainted. "Hehehe... You are too easy," Sven taunted. "Easy, eh? I'll show you easy!" the rogue returned.

Yami's Girl
January 14th, 2005, 10:22 AM
After I ate I walked outside. Outside a boy ran up to me. "Hey kid," He said. "I Challenge you to a pokemon battle." I shrugged and sent out my Mightyena. The boy sent out a Nidorina. "Mightyena, use Bite." I instructed. For a Nidorina it seemed very effective. "Nidorina, use Horn Drill!" The kid shouted. "Mightyena jump." Mightyena jumped into the air. "Mega Kick." I said. On his way down Mightyena delived a hard blow. The Nidorina was knocked out. "No! Nidorina!" The boy returned his pokemon and ran off. I walked back into the hotel. Mightyena followed.

January 25th, 2005, 5:45 PM
Sam completed her meal and waltzed out the door. A familiar face greeted her.

"Copycat!" Sam shrieked, hugging her longtime friend. "Its been so long!" Espeon meowed a greeting.

"Just wanted to say hi," the girl stated.

Yami's Girl
January 25th, 2005, 6:17 PM
I walked outside again. Not knowing what to do at the moment. Then I heard a girl's voice and headed torwad it. I came across two girls. "Hello." I greeted them. "My name is Emily. And I'm kinda bored right now." I giggled. I looked at them. "So.... what are your names?"

January 26th, 2005, 2:26 PM
Sam looks at Emily. "I'm Sam, and this is Copycat," she said, brushing her purple hair away from her face. The Espeon rubbed against Sam's ankles.