PDA

View Full Version : Project || Legendaries

Lily
December 9th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Two RPGs at once...meh. it's almost 1AM, don't blame me. o.o

Project || Legendaries
By LilyPichu

Dark foamy bubbles arouse from the misty glass tank as floating figures are obscured from the layer of indigo. It is obvious they are in a subconscious mode, whilst the sound of machinery could be vaguely heard. Buttons are randomly pressed, as the scientists stare at their experiments with a great amount of joy. On their clipboard are the text of the one simple title, which they had been working on for years. It is finally finished; Project || Legendaries.

Oh, to examine the bliss of all the test procedures. You see; they were paid to do this. By the one and only high time criminal; Giovanni. Team Rocket has reached an age of maximum capacity. In other words, they are growing. Fast, at an alarming rate. Oh, sure Team Magma and Aqua had their peaks of success...But as we all know in the infamous world of Pokemon, Team Rocket was and still will be the leading evil organization. Sure, it might be getting a bit bland by now...but the catch is this.

They randomly kidnap groups of people to test things on. At first, fusing ordinary Pokemon with humans did not work. The results were quite nasty and out of range. This showed them precarious answers might vary from now on, and that they must be careful with every single procession. They tried Eevees, Dragonair, although Arcanine came close, none of them would fuse with a human's DNA. And then, the world 'DNA' rang repeatedly through their mind.

As we all know, Mewtwo was born of Mew's DNA. I.e. A legendary's DNA.

And so, it continued. They easily captured the legendaries, and this would be the part where everything would come down to one little effort. They fused a human and a legendary itself together, and contrary to popular belief, some had succeeded. Their DNA was supposedly more advanced than a normal Pokemons', considering their rarity and their types were a bit out of range towards the ordinary world.

And so, Giovanni had the ultimate weapons of desctruction, right?

Hahaha...wrong.

You see, they were not made for orders. They were made for freedom. The one thing legendaries had that normal pokemon couldn't have; was freedom. They had the willful source of evading pokeballs and hiding, with special powers even scientists today couldn't comprehend. And so, these special fused morphs awaken from their long awaited rest. Team Rocket is hoping to control them, to finally plan action on their total dominance, right?

But the thing is, they won't obey. (AKA you) Your goal is to escape. But be warned; Team Rocket has controlled all three regions by now. Every single remnants of a corner you go to, no one can be trusted. With your band of legendaries, it's really your job to stop Team Rocket. But still...they will do anything to get you, even by the means of murder.

Now, as for sign ups~

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Fused Legendary- <This can be any legendary...One for each>
Description- <How do you look now that you're a legendary morph?>
Personality-
Attacks- <four, what your legendary would know>
How did you become an experiment- <Or how did Team Rocket capture you>

Like, please no one liners. If you do not know the proper terms of role playing...go see the threads..o_o

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Name: Max
Fused Legendary: Lugia
Description: A normal person. But he now is able to do pokmon. And he has white wings with a blue aura, and he can hide them if he wants.
Personality: Friendly, but now the only things he wants now is to escape. And Brave too
Attacks: 1 Hydro Pump 2 Hyper Beam 3 Fly 4 Thunder
How did you become an experiment: ummmmmm....... I was caught and fusioned with Lugia.

dark_croconaw
December 10th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Name- Lia
Age- 16
Gender- female
Fused Legendary- Latias
Description- Long red hair that she wears in a blue ribbon, brown-gold eyes, she wears a short white t-shirt with a blue triangle on it and red pants with red sneakers. She has latias wings that can be hidden.
Personality- Really friendly, a born leader and brave just like a latias, she can't help sticking up for her friends, and is a really great person.
Attacks- 1. Wish 2. Psychic 3. Mist 4. Hidden Power
How did you become an experiment- Captured by team rocket a couple months ago, and fused with a Latias

December 10th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Name- Silver
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Fused Legendary- Rayquasa
Description- Silver wears all green, and even dyed his air green. He still has brown eyes, though, and covers them with a nice pair of shades.
Personality- Has constant mood swings. Most of the time, he's pleasant. Tick him off, though, and pay the price.
Attacks- Outrage, Extremespeed, Dragonbreath, Fly
How did you become an experiment- Wandered into the Rocket lab looking for the bathroom. Don't blame him. He had a giant soda.

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Nice sign ups; in.

...3 people to start, or wait~?

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2004, 08:42 PM
My opinion: let's start! but, whatever the rest wants, I really don't mind.

PikaPal
December 10th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Name- Nichole
Age- 16
Gender- female
Fused Legendary- <This can be any legendary...One for each> Mewtwo
Description- <How do you look now that you're a legendary morph?> long black hair w/ Mewtwo ears sorta sticking visibly out, werars a black tanktop and black jeans and a long black cape. Under the cape she has a mewtwo tail
Personality- to herself and doesnt talk much to ppl.
Attacks- <four, what your legendary would know> Confusion, teleport, PsyBeam, Hypnosis
How did you become an experiment- <Or how did Team Rocket capture you> I was caught wandering the dark streets at night and fused w/ a Mewtwo

Mari
December 10th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Name: Umi
Fused Legendary: Suicune
Description: [Just so you know, I'm basing her off a shiny Suicune. X3] She has waist length azure hair that is slightly wavy. Soft and dreamy pastel cerulean eyes and stands about five foot three. She has a slender yet sort of athletic frame. Her azure hair is always tied back in two pigtails underneath a pastel blue cap that she wears backwards. Her usual outfit is a light blue and white dress which is about five inches above her knees and white sash-like ribbons as sleeves paired with dark blue cycling that is almost up to her knees. Her shoes are plain cobalt sneakers.
Personality: Umi is fairly stubborn, and undoubtedly mischievous. She's almost always filled with optimism and is never afraid to stand up for what she believes in; she's quite a risky child. She can be really gullible, despite her being the mischievous one, and would trust anyone willing to be her friend. She also acts boyish-like since she had been living with male Team Rocket members.
Attacks: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat, and Protect
How did you become an experiment: When she was ten years old, and being her risky self, she roamed around a park until dusk arrived. She searched for her parents, but they were no longer there, so she stayed in a bench located in the park. The next day, she found herself imprisoned by Team Rocket, who, for a short while, acted as her 'parents'. From that day on, she had been with Team Rocket, being treated as their slave. When Project || Legendaries was finally finished, they tested it on her; combining her DNA with Suicune's.

Miyu-chan
December 10th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Name- Miyuki
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Fused Legendary- Raikou
Description- She has paws, which she hides. Anywhere she goes is usually crackling with static electricity. Her hair is blond, which goes strange with her Asian features, and her eyes are amber, like those of a cat's. She wears a long cape to cover up her features.
Personality- Very trusting, which often leads to her downfall. Though brash and quick to rise up to fights. (short-tempered) Hates and loves with a passion.
Attacks- 1)Double Team 2)Thunderbolt 3)Crunch 4)Thunderwave
How did you become an experiment- Miyuki's father is working for team Rocket, so he manipulated Miyuki's trust and captured her to fuse with Raikou. Then he erased her memory, so she won't remember who captured her. Miyuki still trusts her father today.

Xhaiden
December 10th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Name- Reika
Age-18
Gender-female
Fused Legendary- Articuno
Description- <How do you look now that you're a legendary morph?> pale skin, mid height with long straight blue hair. Red eyes, an articuno crest on her forhead, Articuno wings and tail. Wears a White flowing shirt that reaches her knees and a pair of black shorts. A purple sash binds her waist and she wears a golden amulet. Also wears black leather, fingerless gloves.
Personality- Quiet, shy, often timid, but once angered can be the last person you want to mess with. When it comes to team rocket she defines the title "Ice Queen"
Attacks- <four, what your legendary would know> Blizzard, Icebeam, Fly, Sky Attack
How did you become an experiment: The daughter of the head scientist of the experiments, she was the perfect candidate for one of his favorite legands, Articuno. She escaped from the lab shortly after her transformation, becoming adopted by an old couple who lived on the outside of Fortree city. She has always oposed her father and team rocket, and HATES running, despite her timid nature.

Composer of Requiems
December 10th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Name- Nic
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Fused Legendary- Regi Steel ^^
Description- Appearance (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ComposerOfRequiems/registeel.jpg)
Usually wears a thick grey coat, dark glasses and keeps his hands in his pockets to prevent his unusual features from being noticed ^^
Not a very good art, but I think you get the idea.
Personality- Protective. Observant of his surroundings.
Attacks- Focus Punch, Earthquake, Iron Defence, Amnesia.
How did you become an experiment- Nic wanted power, and heard rumour of a new experiment by Rocket. He spent months tracing the source, and when he found the base, volunteered for the experiment. However, he wanted this power for himself, and was not willing to work under Rocket, and thus left.

Phlemingo
December 10th, 2004, 11:51 PM
*kicks Composer of Requiems* Hi!
Anyway...

Name- Phlemingo
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Fused Legendary- Deoxys
Description- Has secondary Deoxys limbs. Skin is an orange tone.
Personality- Sociable.
Attacks- Psychic, Extreme Speed, Ice Beam, Superpower
How did you become an experiment- Fled from a government scientific base. Has no prior memory of what happened. He hides under a cloak, so his extra limbs cannot be seen.

Composer of Requiems
December 10th, 2004, 11:53 PM
*Kicks back* baka~!

...O_O first RPG I've seen you join.

Lily
December 11th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Taken- Lugia; Latias; Rayquaza; Mewtwo; Suicune; Raikou; Articuno; Registeel; Deoxys; Mew (me)

Okie...definitely time to start...after I post my sign up. >__>;

Name- Kari
Age- 14
Gender- female
Fused Legendary- Mew
Description- The first thing you'll notice are her brilliant cobalt eyes, and the unusual short pink hair falling to her shoulder. Two triangular ears poke out from her head, as well as a tail floating out from her back. She wears a light top of dusky rose, with a breezy white skirt. Her figure is fairly small, her height resting at a mere 5'0. She has a queer slender look, reason why most would think she is younger than she actually is.
Personality- Brimming with childlike simplicity, Kari is no one's perfect idea of an adolescence. She takes everything in a trustful matter, and loves to play. However serious the situation might be, she never fails to remain her optimistic self. Misery is not Kari's main intention, although she is the type of naive girl who gets embarassed easily by her small mistakes. However cheerful she may be, she isn't afraid to fight back whether for others or her own respect.
Attacks- Psychic, attract, sing, agility
How did you become an experiment- She was a cheerful ordinary girl living with her parents' breeding farm. She loved to raise Pokemon and help the tiny infants, but the day when Team Rocket came, her farm was destroyed. Thinking they had left no survivors, they began to raid her house until they noticed a girl hiding within it. Shrugging without much care, they soon brought Kari with them for a new experiment. Since then she hadn't seen her parents much.

~> Starts

Each legendary morph hovered in a tranquil matter, liquid bubbles arousing. Their face held the look of peace, yet the scientists were not fooled. Thy knew each of these legendaries had the unique ability to wreck havoc...if only they knew how to control their powers. Giovanni watched silently from the back, face extorted in a wide grin of satisfaction. Once they awakened, he would greet them, and finally the legendary's power would be within his grasp.

A few hours passed casually, before a small beeping noise interrupted them. One scientist frowned, reaching for the control set in front of the hovering experiments. The analysis weren't critical...but perplexing. For it showed that their systems were up and running, when in fact they were supposed to be left unconscious. Unless...his face turned pale as he faced one of the legendary.

It had twitched, moved unvoluntarily, ... but nevertheless, it had moved. And then a long second passed, before eyes shot open.

The next seconds were a blur as screams frantically erupted from every corner, but Giovanni simply stared in amazement. It had worked! They were alive, but something was horribly wrong. Sparks flew by as each of the cylinder shaped containers were shattered open, leaving the legendaries to their own consent and freedom. But no, Giovanni had worked too far to let them escape. He would catch every single one of them, and fulfill his reputation as Team Rocket's infamous leader.

"Catch all of them," he ordered with a wavering sense, hands shaking as they pulled out three pokeballs containing a Rhyhorn, Nidoking and a Nidoqueen. He knew ordinary pokemon were no match for a legendary's power, but they would hold them back to prevent them from escaping.

The rest of Team Rocket pulled out little dart guns, ready to shoot if they made any precarious movements. The lab was dimly lit, and they could only make out vague silhouettes of the Pokemorphs waking up in surprise. What was their reaction? Would they obey Giovanni?

>>>So for your first post, mainly introduce your char and have them wake up to face Team Rocket ready to attack. =3<<<

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Sound. Light. A miriad of confusion swarming to over ride every portion of her mind. Her eyes took in the choatic world around her, thier once brown color replaced with that of a fierce red. Her head swam from the rush of sensations surging through her, the confused young woman raising a hand to her head. "...W-What?" She groaned, her voice horse from not being used. Her long hair fell around her soaked form, her pale skin gleaming under the flashing lights. " Hurry! Get this one!" A loud voice yelled several figures rushing in front of her. " W-who are you?" She asked, disoriented. She let out a shriek as ropes fell upon her, fear striking through her mind. On word resonated through the whole of her being as they advanced on her. Fight. She Let out a cry, her eyes glowing blue as the ropes that bound her froze, shattering into tiny pieces. The men backed off slightly, the girl rising to her feet. Pokemon rushed at her, the girl raising her hands before her. " Leave me alone!" She screamed, ice lacing out from her fingertips. The pokemon freezing in thier tracks. The girl panted from effort, her large angelic wings stretching out wide.

PikaPal
December 11th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I awoke to the sound of fushing footbeats and yelling. My eyes shot open and the glass surrounding me shattered. "Hurry, another one is out!" I heard as I shook my head, trying to clear it to think. "W-where am I? Whats going on?" I say, as ppl begin to throw pokeballs at me. I raise my hands and the balls stop in their tracks. "Go away!" I yell, trying to avoid these humans.

Xhaiden
December 11th, 2004, 06:49 PM
" What is going on?" Reika asked, looking down at her hands in shock. Her eyes flew over to were another girl was fending off several rockets,feeling herself leap into the air. her wings stretched outward, lifting her high over the rockets and to the girl's side. She threw up her hands, snow dancing about her wildly. " Back off!" She growled, the snow pushing back the trainers.

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 12:08 AM
The first thing Phlemingo realized was that everything was black, and dark. The first thought Phlemingo thought was "Who am I?" The first sound Phlemingo heard was an explosion. His eyes shot open. Red lights flashed everywhere. He saw flustered men in labcoats bearing an "R" running about with stun-guns, and he noticed some broken glass capsules. And then he realized that he was in one too. Suddenly, a scientist noticed him. Turning the gun on him, Phlemingo's eyes widened with fear.

"Noo!"
He brought his arms up in a defensive position, and his body expanded into a oval shape, hard and solid. The stun broke the glass and bounced off his body, reflected into the shooter. He fell to the ground, a dart stuck in his arm, out cold. Phlemingo saw that the tubes that had been attached to his body had fallen off. He felt very, very weak. He struggled to stand, and used his arms to push himself up. Then he saw... "4 arms?!"

Suddenly, a Alakazam appeared in front of him, it bound his arms to his side with psychic power. What...?

Then Phlemingo felt an emotion. Anger.

With an almighty roar, he burst free of the psychic grasp. He felt his body transform to a sleek quick shape, and rush at Alakazam with supernatural speed. Extremespeed!

The Alakazam fell to the ground, fainted. A Machamp and Rhydon rushed at him. Again, he felt his body transform into defensive form. The pokemon knocked him into a wall, but he was unhurt. Then he felt his body transform again...
This time, he felt raw power. He had speed, yes, but he had slight defences too.
Psychic!

The air around him changed temperature with the powerful waves, and the attacking pokemon got knocked back. Then he noticed another crucial thing. There were many other Human-Pokemon battling these opponents. He thought... and couldn't remember anything. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realize an Aerodactyl swooping for his neck from the behind...

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Nic was standing still, blending into the surroundings.
The large Aerodactyl was moving down from above to attack the shape-shifter.

Nic casually walked up to behind him, and focused. As the Aerodactyl got within range, part of the shadows gleamed- glowing red eyes. The Aerodactyle hesitated for a moment.

Big mistake. The blow to the head knocked it out cold.

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 01:18 AM
As Phlemingo heard a thump behind him, he whirled around. He saw a boy with metal claws for hands, and glowing red eyes. He seemed aloof. He was the only awakee that Phlemingo had seen so far that had not panicked.

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 02:32 AM
-You fool. Always watch your back.

It seemed that the coast was clear for now. But they might get attacked again any moment.

Nic prepared Iron Defence and Amnesia just in case.

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Phlemingo's tentacle arm twitched unvoluntarily. Nic had struck a nerve. He was keen to have it out with Nic, but this was not the time. Then again, Nic had saved his life. Phlemingo could not remember anything about himself, but he had learnt that he had a strong sense of dignity. "Let's go help the others..." he said, finally. The 2 of them turned to face the other awakees.

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 03:12 AM
-You go ahead. I don't feel like getting injured in this melee.

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Name- ARayl
Age- 13
Gender- female
Fused Legendary- Jirachi
Description- had blue hair in a half pony, she has crystal blue eyes and wears a gene skirt and a yellow shirt, the midle of her shirt though is ripped...
Personality- thoughtgful, stubborn, fun, playful and humorus
Attacks- wish, hyperbeam, crunch, pchychic
How did you become an experiment- she lived with her loveing parens and with her loveing siblings, she was very happy until one day she found out her father used to be a rocket and the rockets wanted revenge on him, they were going to kill him until Arayl begged that they release him and take her instead, so they did considering this would ruin her fathers life and joy if they took her.
---------------------------
Arayl woke up, BOOOM! CRASH!!! SCRRRREEEEEECH!!!
'so much noise...i wonder what's going on' she thought. She looked around and saw smoke everywhere, fire, men with Rs on their shirts, and they all held strange guns. She started to move around, it was a strange feeling since she hadn't done it for so long, "Hey! that ones awake! get it!" one yelled 'it? is that what i am?' she thought, she became sad and confused, unsure and angrey. They started to advance at her, running towards her with the strange guns, "please leave me alone" she pleaded, they didn't seem to hear nor care, and they attacked.
"NO!" she screamed, a huge bubble like force went around her and it protected her. She fell to the ground inside her protected bubble, She then lifted her hand and a bright beam shot out of her palm and sent the strange men flying. She stood up and looked around, am i the only one here? she thought, she looked around and then saw two boys. She imedeatly took cation as to weather they were on her side or not.
She floated over and looked at them curisuly "let's go help the others" one said, i must be one of the others... she thought she landed next to the boy "i'm here to help" she said

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Reika flew into the air again as a large arcanine attacked her, it's flames passing harmlessly below. " SIT!" She yelled, her wings glowing red as she launched herself at the pokemon, knocking the creature aside. It flew into a wall, knocked unconcious. (Sorry bout the pun...couldn't help myself...)) She landed away from the fighting, her eyes scanning the area for a way out. " What a way to wake up..." She stated to no one in paticular, fear still pulsing through her.

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 10:29 AM
a charizard threw a flamethrower towards the girl, "look out!!" Arayl cried, she floated over to the girl with wings, and made a forcefeild just in time "are you alright?" she asked

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 10:32 AM
" Yeah...this is messed up..." She replied, glaring at the dragon pokemon. She shot out a blast of Blizzard, blinding the pokemon. " Attack now! My attacks won't stop it!"

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Arayl held her hands out again and another beam shot out at the charizard "I don't like this!!" she said. Another troop of pokemon came marching in, "I hate harming these pokemon! we've got to escape somehow" she said

Miyu-chan
December 12th, 2004, 11:01 AM
She was in a white world, it was peaceful and full of bliss. Then it shattered. Screams replaced the bliss, shouts replaced the peace. Red replaced the white. She saw red.

Red in a form of a poke ball.

Now, why would someone try to throw a pokeball at me? Its not like Im a pokemon she thought absurdly, as she dodged them. But when someone pulled out a dart gun, she knew something was wrong. Horribly wrong.

Now, how about we just talk this over a cup of tea? she asked, holding up her hands. Miyuki almost had a double take when she looked at her hands.

They werent hands. They were paws.
Oh well, at least the only reassuring thought is that now I know whats wrong with me. she thought wirily.

At least that was what her mind was thinking, her body reacted differently. She dropped on all fours and roared a terrifying roar at the people, and slashed them, knocking them unconscious.

As she fought, she pondered over what happened before she woke up.
Strange, the last thing I remember is papa reading a story to me about Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. They were the trinity, the legendaries.

Papa, where are you? she cried.

Xhaiden
December 12th, 2004, 11:08 AM
" Perhaps we should make our own..." Reika stated, shooting an Ice beam at a nearby wall, the wall shattered into tiny pieces, giving them view to the hallway. She threw up her hands, ice shooting out at the oncoming pokemon. " We need to move!" She yelled, fighting her urge to run.

Lizzie
December 12th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Arayl nodded "but what about the others?" Arayl said, she noticed the other legendaries, a Nidoking sent out a thrash attack, Arayl blocked it wither her forcefeild, getting use to these pokemon attacks "maybe if we blasted a hole in the wall it would give them the chance to escape" Arayl said.

PikaPal
December 12th, 2004, 01:16 PM
I pushed away the members of TR with my mind and kept trying to escape. I noticed others being caught... others like me..."We hev to get out of here!" I yelled to them, sending a nidoqueen and a nidoking flying away as they tried to attack me.

Electric Hero
December 12th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I was asleep..... dreaming about something terrible......... then I started to hear noises coming from the outside..... I started to move, but I didn't wanted.... I opened my eyes... their started to glow....... I could see that I was inside a tube with green liquid..... I moved something that wasn't in my body before... wings. Suddenly the glass broke apart! and many lightnings atrated to fly all around the room.

I started to float, using my new wings... my eyes stopped glowing. I saw others like me, there fighting against the ones that made this to us. I saw one person with a black uniform, shooting at me with a tranq. gun... I evaded every dart, then I started to charge around my hands something that looked like a ....... hydro pump! I launched it against that member or TR... and against every other enemy that I had infront of me.

dark_croconaw
December 12th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Lia slept peacefully, until a sudden shatter of glass was heard. People were shouting, they came towards her. Pokeballs were thrown at her. She managed to dodge with a confused look. Lia found herself floating in the air, and looked at her new latias wings. The Team Rocket members were coming towards her. Lia unleashed a psychic attack and kept them away. She fell to the floor looking around as others were being chased too.

Lily
December 12th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Team Rocket was in chaos.

Pokeballs switched in and out as more Rhyhorns landed with a thud, grabbing the legendaries and desperately trying to contain them. The rest fired dart guns, one barely hitting a swift girl. Kari shrugged off the uncomfortable feeling, calling off to the others,

"Hey! Are you all alright?" She dodged yet another net hurled, the scenery but a blur of smoke, Team Rocket lurking in every corner, and neon lights flashing off and on. It was then the Mew hybrid spotted it, a crammed EXIT door. Right, but it was obviously made of a heavy substance. Concentrating her psychic attacks, a shimmering purple aura surrounded her as she focused on the door. It would not budge, but an idea struck her mind.

"I need a fire and water type! Can any one of you attack in order to melt this door?" She frantically cried, before realizaing another rocket had overheard her. Leering, he pulled out a gun, motioning to his other partners. Kari wasted no time, trying to form a small pink shield around her. It faintly wisped out of her hands, managing to struggle for a second or two.

Well, shields didn't work. Then the best thing was to run?

And that she did.

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Nic was getting tired of this place. The noise level was too high and there was too much commotion.

-ARGH. QUIET!!

He slammed the ground; it shuddered. He slammed it again, and again. He didn't care if it affected the others, but he just wanted to destroy this place.

Electric Hero
December 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I saw everyone getting tired, I looked around and saw an emergency exit door next to where Giovanni was. "everyone! go to that door!!" I yelled at the others. Then I launched an hydro pump to the door, then a thunder, and it exploded, making possible to escape.

Composer of Requiems
December 12th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Nic walked to the door. It was getting boring.

PikaPal
December 12th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I managed to get to the door to freedom. "Everyone, hurry!" I called, rushing thru it.

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 07:39 PM
In the chaos, Phlemingo heard someone shout, "Everyone, hurry!" He switched his body to speed form by instinct, and burst out of the door. His speed left a small sonic boom and the executives around the door were knocked off their feet. Phlemingo turned around and yelled, "Hurry up!" With Nic bashing the place like that, it might come down any moment...

Lizzie
December 13th, 2004, 07:53 AM
I heard everyone yelling at one another "EVERYONE THIS WAY!" as they all ran to the exit, Arayl smiled at her chance of freedom, but didn't want to leave her Articuno friend behind, she turned to her and said "let's go!"

Electric Hero
December 13th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"I will not go without all of you! hurry! now!" I yelled to the rest while I was still flying around the room. Then I saw TR members going against the others. I charged an hydro pump and I hitted all the TR members. All the members of the evil team were knocked out, but just knocked out. Then I started to charge an Hyper Beam, a really powerful hyper beam... "escape! now! before I blow up this place!" I yelled to the rest.

Mari
December 13th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: Late...late!! >.<
~Gomen

IC: Brother! Brother!

A smile formed the child's lips as she ran, her hands reaching for her brother's arms. She continued on running, giggling softly. She ran through the sweet-smelling daisies, to her brotheralong with her parents. She was near them! Justonemore. She stretched her arms, her eyes sparkling with delight.

Suddenly, her surroundings altered. Those divine flowersthe brilliantly blue skyeverything. They all changed into darkness and, worst of all, her brother's silhouette was hastily vanishing.

"Hurry, get her before she wakes up! We can't afford losing another of these experiments!"

Umi's eyes snapped open, only to see a rocket holding a net and was ready to throw it to her; a gun positioned on his other hand. She had only realized what was happening and, by instincts, she jumped up made her way for the door, leading to the halls. The Rocket had beaten her to the door, though, and pionted his hand at her.

Without thinking, she held out her hands, pointing at the rocket. Abruptly, ice formed on the tip of finger, and then the ice charged the rocket, making him fall unconscious on the floor. The girl hurriedly picked the rocket and sat him against the wall.

She ran through the door, her eyes searched for any signs for anything that could help her escape. She had been accustomed in living with Team Rocket, but being chased around was too different. She had to escape no matter what!

Instead of finding the exit, she found a group of what seemed like half humans, half Pokemon. Like a fusion of some sort. A gasp escaped her lips; that was what Team Rocket created; Project || Legendaries.

Images formed in her head. She remembered now! In order to check if the experiment had no dangerous effect, they tested it on her. But, before they could finish, she ran.

Lizzie
December 13th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Arayl looked at her surroundings, 'why weren't the rockets doing anything to stop them?' she thought curiously, she waited for her Articuno friend and when she was ready (not controlling your charector) Arayl ran to the exit and waited for her friends to exit was well, she looked at the half lugia and smiled "thanks for waiting" she said

Lily
December 13th, 2004, 07:28 PM
{No no no you mustn't leave now. >_>}

The rockets sneered unpleasantly, before Giovanni's strong voice echoed throughout the room.

"Stop legendaries, or I will be forced to take action," he said politely with a dangerous tinge in his voice, stepping forwards in the midst of the shadows. "Do you know who I am? I am Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket. I have created you. Come with me, and we together can finally rule the world," he raised an eyebrow, indicating to the other rockets holding guns and weapons of the various kinds. "If you don't, we will have to kill you. So legendaries, what will it be?"

Kari stuck out her tongue, as the Mew giggled. "Not on your life, you old geezer." She didn't realize what position she had gotten herself into, as a rocket charged up a flare gun.

"I would take that back, Project Mew."

Kari made the face again.

"It's Kari. Not...Project..." She said slowly, as if it was difficult to let out the words.

Project...

"So, what will it be?" Giovanni finally asked, as now the stalling got the rockets all aiming at the exit before any of them could leave.

Lizzie
December 13th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Arayl giggled helplessly at Mew's joke, Aratl couldn't help it, she had an extream sense of humor as well. "My father used to work with you...you...terrible people! Look what you did to us? you took us away from our homes, morphed us into half pokemon, and now your asking us to help you rule the world? I'm sry but i'm not giveing in that easily, i would rather kick ur butts than to join you snoods!" Arayl said. She sent out a beam from her stomach, so strong she could feel herself go numb, the beam was so fast and bright she yelled in pain from it's immence power, and realized that she had a third eye...

Miyu-chan
December 13th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Miyuki spotted the rest of the hybrids running, so she did thus.
Growling furiously, she swiped at the nearest Rocket member. He fell on the floor unconscious or was he dead?

Resisting the guilt that rose up, Miyuki summoned the rest of her strength and ran on all fours toward the exit.

Not before she looked back and wondered where her father was.

---

He watched his daughter run away on the security camera. It didnt pain him to see her like a caged animal. But she will be back.

Nave child, youll never escape Team Rocket he said sinisterly.
He felt no guilt, no pain at tricking the daughter that viewed him as an hero.

---

The rockets sneered unpleasantly, before Giovanni's strong voice echoed throughout the room.

"Stop legendaries, or I will be forced to take action," he said politely with a dangerous tinge in his voice, stepping forwards in the midst of the shadows. "Do you know who I am? I am Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket. I have created you. Come with me, and we together can finally rule the world," he raised an eyebrow, indicating to the other rockets holding guns and weapons of the various kinds. "If you don't, we will have to kill you. So legendaries, what will it be?"

Miyuki was in a daze as 'Giovanni' finished giving his little speech.
Was this guy nuts? To rule the world?

"So, what will it be?" Giovanni finally asked, as now the stalling got the rockets all aiming at the exit before any of them could leave.

An hybrid shouted that she would rather kick their butts than to join. And attacked.

"I would never join you people either." Miyuki shouted out before attacking with a thunderbolt of her own, destorying all the electric equipment around.

Mari
December 13th, 2004, 11:22 PM
The Suicune watched as Giovanni spoke to all the amalgams. She raised her eyebrow, a grin teasing the corner of her lips. She rolled her eyes, letting out a soft, yet high pitched giggle, before nearing Giovanni. She was never the one who takes things seriously.

"Giovanni, sir," Umi stated in a mocking yet cheerful way. "With all due respect, but might I ask who on earth would ever think of joining you; a creepan 'old geezer'?" She quoted the Mew, giggling nonstop.

She had learned to be accustomed to Giovanni and was no longer afraid of him, no matter how strong he may be.

"Ah, little UmiProject Suicuneyou should really think before you speak. Haven't I thought you that?" Giovanni asked the girl, who responded by sticking out her tongue. "Especially since you are far weaker than the rest of the hybrids; the weakest even. You see, child, we haven't gotten the chance to finish transforming you, so you dont have complete control over the legendaries' powers. If I were you, I'd be really cautious.

"And so?" Umi asked, still cheerily, confused of everything that her former leader had said.

Phlemingo
December 14th, 2004, 01:30 AM
A flare gun fired from behind the suicunegirl identified as "Umi". She turned as she heard the sound. Slow. Too slow.
"Ice Beam!"
A blue beam streaked at high temperature and collided with the flare, pushing it off course, and causing it not to "flare"; it had been frozen. Who had fired that Ice Beam?

Composer of Requiems
December 14th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Nic walked away.

-I don't care. You can shoot me if you want. And you probably know about this steel's weaknesses already.

The rocket brandishing the flamethrower moved towards him.

Good. Only one flamethrower.

Nic turned around. Then, he stopped.

-All right; what do you want? How about me standing still until your minion arrives and escorts me to a prison?

He looked around at the other legendaries. There was no way to pass a message, whatever happens next would have to be spontanous.

The rocket came closer.

One flamethrower.

Of course, the fool had given him some time and wasn't attacking. Time to focus.

His fist lashed out.

No flamethrowers.

-And this means WAR. The rest of you can kill the rockets if you like, but I'm leaving now.

He punched the ground; a hole opened and he fell through.

Lily
December 14th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"Dammit," he growled under his breath. "After the one who escaped." he commanded, watching steadily as the rockets filed one by one following the steel legendary. First the ignorant Mew, the naive little Suicune, the ice beam and now this!

"Little Umi, you know what will happen if you do not tread cautiously," he warned, now switching his aim from her to the rather aggresive Raikou hybrid threatening electricity by the hefty amount. "and that is the same to you."

"You see little ones," he curled up into a malicious smile. "Even if you escape, Team Rocket has surrounded every one of the three regions. Of course, you do not know what happened to your town, correct? Let's begin a little story. Kanto. Johto. Hoenn. It has been many years, although you did not age, since those three regions have been dominated. Your home? Gone. Family? Gone. So where will you go? Who will you turn to?"

He paused, before the Mew's high and shrill voice pierced through the echoing room.

"You're wrong."

He simply smiled.

"You know I'm right, Kari. I know every single thing about you, about the rest, about the weaknesses and what stats you have. Because I made you." Giovanni hesitated momentarily, positioning his gun casually. The other rockets soon followed this process.

"So I'll give you one last chance, what will it be?"

Phlemingo
December 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Phlemingo felt his blood boiling. He had found out another thing about himself. He did not like being commanded. Instinctively, his body had transformed to speed form. "In your face!" Sprinting towards Giovanni, who barely had time to gawk, His body transformed as he neared Giovanni so that gun blasts bounced off harmlessly.
"Contain this one! It's one of the most dangerous!" The Deoxys form, with 4 forms, would be hard to handle. Phlemingo's momentum kept him going, and he landed on Giovanni. He grabbed the gun, and pointed it at Giovanni's forehead.

"Leave us alone."

Electric Hero
December 14th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I heard what Giovvani said about ruling the world. "I prefer to be death before helping you" I told Giovanni, then the Hyper Beam I was charging was starting to lose control, and I fell to the floor, but I made it to keep standing. "Project Lugia... even you have the mighty powers of the original Lugia, you can't control 'em as him" said Giovanni with a smile looking at me.

After the Half-Deoxys caught Giovanni, all the rest of the Rockets were pointing staright at him. All except one, he was still pointing at me. He was looking how I tried to hold the Hyper Beam, I didn't know how to stop an attack there. "he is going to attack us!" yelled the Rocket pointing at me, then he shot a flare at me. "oh...." I whispered, then the flare hitted me. I crashed against the window behind me, they hyper beam that I was charging disappeared for .001 second then it exploded, not with the power that it was holding, the explosion just was becuase it was un-stable ((spelling?)). I raised my head and saw how the hyper beam exploded. The explosion hitted everyone. I sighed and tought that I really screwed it up.

Miyu-chan
December 14th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Switching his aim from her to the rather aggressive Raikou hybrid threatening electricity by the hefty amount. "and that is the same to you."

The names Miyuki. she growled, but the electricity paused. Momentary.

"You see little ones," he curled up into a malicious smile. "Even if you escape, Team Rocket has surrounded every one of the three regions. Of course, you do not know what happened to your town, correct? Let's begin a little story. Kanto. Johto. Hoenn. It has been many years, although you did not age, since those three regions have been dominated. Your home? Gone. Family? Gone. So where will you go? Who will you turn to?"

"You're wrong." The Mew said. Silently, Miyuki agreed with her. Her father would surely save her and will surely change her back.

He simply smiled.

"You know I'm right, Kari. I know every single thing about you, about the rest, about the weaknesses and what stats you have. Because I made you." Giovanni hesitated momentarily, positioning his gun casually. The other rockets soon followed this process.

"So I'll give you one last chance, what will it be?"

A long silence filled the room.

Miyuki let out a loud snort. You say that youre giving us a choice, but yet youre pointing guns to our heads. What kind of choice is that?!

She paused, as if searching for the answer. Give me time to ponder on this kind offer, she said sarcastically. But let me see the answer is NO. she finished in a deadly growl and looked around the room to see their reactions and to get some support.

Composer of Requiems
December 14th, 2004, 09:31 PM
The rockets coming down the exit were just holding guns. Then ran all the way down, not noticing that Nic didn't exactly jump to the ground floor.

Then, he came back up and walked up to Giovani. The shape shifter was still holding on.

-Seems that most of your pawns are busy at the moment. Either you give up, or we kill you.

Phlemingo
December 15th, 2004, 02:17 AM
"I don't know about you guys, but nobody is running tests on me!"
Phlemingo said, breathing hard. Many guns were pointed straight for him. Yet, they could not shoot; they might hit Giovanni. Phlemingo swiped at Giovanni's head with his tentacle. He had only intended to sock him, but the head came off! Beneath that, he saw mechanical sparks. "Crap!"
Phlemingo jumped off the dud. Only to be bombarded by flares at almost every angle... he dropped to the ground, out cold.

Composer of Requiems
December 15th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Their advantage was lost.

-Get out of here before the re-enforcements come back.

He picked up the other guy and left in the confusion, stopping out side the building.

Lily
December 15th, 2004, 01:39 PM
{Time out in the RPG}

To those few people (you know who you are):

Powerplaying is not allowed. Period. By that I mean either controlling Giovanni a bit too much, doing whatever you want without anyone's consent, or just flat out abusing your role in the RPG. Giovanni is an NPC, meaning he is to be controlled by the RPG owner. Of course, no one is stopping you from controlling him a little, but don't make him OOC. If you must know, Giovanni is a man who couldn't care less and he has literally hundreds of rockets surrounding you.

You want to control him? It's FINE as long as you understand HOW to control. By my posts, you can already judge what his intention is, his behavior, his speech, and his actions. If you don't know that, then there is no way you can control him. Simple as that. Another thing about powerplaying- battling. To role play battling isn't the easiest thing to do, as you must all go in order and wait for your opponent to make a move as well! If you don't give them a chance, then how will they be able to fight back?

....Oh, just for the pointer's benefit: he is NOT a robot. Not any mechanical figures. Just a human being! SO I'll pretend that...'swiping head off' incident never happened. x_X; Now...

{Time in?}

Such rebellious ones. A bit too defiant. And defiance against Giovanni was not a good thing.

"You've all given me no choice," he said steadily, as a bunch of rockets approached each legendary, positioning various weapons. "I tried reasoning, even used politeness! But no, you refused. We'll have to take you in by force, I'm afraid." He grinned maliciously.

Each of the rockets fired once more. Thick wafts of smoke sifted through the air as random nets, darts, guns were aimed on each legendary. The exit hole could not be seen very much, vaguely appearing as a silhouette in the midst of the fog. However, the rockets would not give up. Jets of water, flame, psychic aura, beams of ice and even electricity crackled and shot randomly through the air.

Kari, meanwhile scampered underneath one, around her forming faint wisps of a pink bubble.

"Come on," she murmured with fustration, trying desperately to form a clear shield. More attempts merely managed small visible reflection before disappearing and vanishing altogether once more. Clearly agitated, the Mew quickly floated over as another bullet of who-knows-what flew past her, and she glared. A deep cerise covered her in a tranquil state, before an angry blast of psychic sent a rocket crashing to a wall. Lifeless.

The girl had actually killed. Horrified, Kari blindly tried to fly towards the exit. Where freedom awaited. But the same given fact rang repeatedly through her mind, eyes stinging from the effort. She had actually murdered a person, murdered! Even she as an experiment! The burden was too great, as Kari screamed and flew rapidly out the exit.

A fresh burst of freedom greeted her, the clear sheet of turqoise sky almost blinding her. Oh no, she mustn't stop now, no matter how great freredom was. She had to be safe, she couldn't let herself be caught again...

<Your goal is to kill/harm a rocket, and finally escape through that escape hole. Once out, make sure your character is in a safe place, and just...marvel at the freedom for a while. *-*>

Phlemingo
December 15th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: I don't see what's wrong. We all know his mighty powerful and such, but why would he come down here in person and endanger himself? I don't get how the rpg is going. If even the owner doesn't tell us much, we can't continue. My idea was that he was watching from safe areas while the rockets had to contain the escapees. That post was actually a stall post. And I thought we're supposed to escape, and ultimately defeat the bad guys. Now you've got me confused.

Lily
December 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: ...Giovanni being a mechanical figure is out of the question. Think about it. The point of this RPG is to kind of overthrow him, but not to overdo it. Now you suddenly claim he's a 'robot.' Hmm. Like I said, think about that sudden twist.

Xhaiden
December 15th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Reika backed away in confusion, ducking to avoid various bullets that threatened to hit her. " Great!" She yelped, her clausterphobia growing. "AHH!" She screamed in pain as a bullet nicked her arm, the girl recoiling. Another struck her left wing, pain unlike anything she had ever experianced knifing through her body. " Stop it!" She cried out, tears coursing down her cheeks. Visions of her mother flashed before her eyes, blood trickling down her arm. "STOP!" She yelled loudly, Ice lacing out in a massive explosion of energy. She panted hard as everything around her went silent, her eyes shut tightly. She looked about her, noticing that she was surrounded by a large wall of Ice, gasping in shock. Reika walked to the wall, touching it's glowing surface lightly. She wiped off the frost from the space before her, peering out at the battle. Her eyes widened in fright, sobs racking her body. " Why has this happened?" She asked the ice, hiccuping softly. Her gaze landed on a shadow in the ice, the Articuno wiping free the frost. She screamed when she realised what it was. A man frozen solid, his face wrenched in terror. " n-no..." She whimpered, backing away until she hit the other wall. She looked behind her to see another man frozen in her shield, screaming again. All around her there were at least seven rockets, all sealed inside the icey tomb. She began to hyperventilate, Her eyes wide in shock. She burts from the roof of the ice in panic, flying upwards in a desprate attempt to flee, the ice shattering along with the bodies of the rockets. She burst through the roof, debris slicing through her porcelen skin. Despite her injuries she flew higher, her fear driving her.

Miyu-chan
December 15th, 2004, 06:59 PM
As the Rockets fired, Miyuki aimed one of her Lightning bolts through the chaos, successfully knocking down a Rocket who lay there without moving. Miyuki knew he was dead.

She smirked at Giovanni, See, this is what would happen when you try to force us. but instead of feeling righteous, all she felt was a whirlwind of emotion.

Guilt. Dread. Sin.

She turned her back on the chaos and ran towards the exit with lightning speed, not daring to look back.

What would father say? she thought as she ran under the spacious sky, not even enjoying the freedom.

Lizzie
December 15th, 2004, 07:34 PM
OOC: oh my...i fell really behind XD
--------------------
Arayl made a bubble, fallowing Mew's example, she rushed tiwards the exit at top speed when no rockets were looking, but as soon as she made a bubble, it glowed through the smoke and cought a rockets eye. "FREEZE!" he yelled, aiming his gun at her. Arayl didn't dare to look back at him, she flew faster and faster towards the exit. "I SAID FREEZE!!!" he yelled again, Arayl closed her eyes and sped up to an inhuman speed.

She then heard a loud explosian, and then turned her head, she saw him trigure his gun, but why hadn't she been shot? She looked and saw the bullet had stopped at the edge of her bubble boundry, 'wow...it's that strong... Arayl thought. She looked up at the rocket that shot it, she felt angerd, she glared at the rocket, he had actuely tried to kill her. Just then, as her thoughts were strong, the bullet glowed gold as her bubble and all her powers did, and it was sent in the exact same speed, but in reverse. Then heard the sound of the bullet come to a deadly hault. She closed her eyes, she turned around and zoomed outdoors...

'I...I...killled...him...I am a monster...' she felt tears rip through her eye lids and run down her cheecks 'my parents are dead...my hometown is destroyed...i'm being hunted down by the most evil force in the world....and i'm a monster!' Arayl looked at her round hands, she had gold wings and a strange star on her head. 'I'm Jirachi?' he thought, still crying. She looked at the other half legendaries, she wasn't the only one suffering, which was the only good feeling inside, she wasnt alone.

dark_croconaw
December 15th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Bullets flew past her as Lia managed to dodge them. She flew up, avoiding the bullets when one hit her left wing. Lia winced from the pain, as blood spilled down on the team rocket members. "You will pay!" she yelled. Blood stained her white shirt as she swooped down onto the ground. Lia started glowing a soft purple, and so did the rockets. Before she knew what was happening the rocket members were being tossed into the air, and slammed back down on the ground. Oh no! She stared wide eyed at the rockets as they were being bruised. Being unable to fly with her left wing being damaged, she ran fast to the exit. All Lia could think about was her psychic attack and how she had attacked mercilessly. She gasped for air as she ran strait out the exit. Lia's eyes glowed white and she did her wish attack to heal her wing. As soon as it was healed, Lia flew up, floating still in the air.

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Bullets and flares.... all around me... I evaded a lot of them, until I saw 5 Rocket members looking at me, "5 against 1, that's not fair, guys" I said to them joking. I started to charge a Thunder, then launched it against them. They fell to the floor. But they stood up, and they fired back with flares. I was sent flying against the wall behind me. I was really injured, I was bleeding. "grrr, you want war!? you will have war!" I yelled at them, then launched an hyper beam straight at them. They all fell to the ground... lifeless. I was in a incredible shock, I wanted to hurt them but not kill them, I prayed for them. Then I noticed too much Rockets looking at me. They started to shoot, I decided to go out of there. I flew to the nearest exit, that was the normal exit. I breaked the windows and I was free. I looked back at the building, then some Rockets were running at me. I flew straight to some near lake, where the Rockets couldn't find me. I floated on the water. With my opened wings, and my sight relaxing looking at the sky, somehow, I started to heal myself, slowly, but I was healing myslef.

Mari
December 16th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Watching the other hybrids leave, Umi faintly quavered. Surrounding her were lifeless bodiesblood scattered around the room. She backed away slowly, forcing a grin on her face. She strained to disregard every chaotic incident that had happenedthey merely did it by accident. Repossessing her composure, she naively waved farewell to Giovanni and his troops.

"Ja ne!" She cried, giggling. In spite of any situation, she could never really be serious. Never.

With a hasty speed Umi sprinted towards the exit, glad to be so close to her freedom. As she neared the egress, two rockets blocked her, two flare guns positioned on their hands. She took a step back, turning her head to get a glimpse of the Rocketsthose who were lifeless. She faced the Rockets as a thought crossed her mind. Mischief written all over her eyes.

She pointed her right hand at the ground, near the two rockets feet and closed her eyes. She could hear the two questioning her actions. Ice abruptly came out of her hands, along with a soft breeze, and soon enough the two Rockets feet were frozenstuck to the ground.

She knew that if the Rockets werent that dim they would use their flare gun to melt the ice and unfortunately they did. Before they could do so, she aimed her finger at the Rocket. She focused. She froze their head and parts of their arms.

Umi couldn't help but giggle at the Rockets' faces, but then abruptly frown. The Rockets, obviously angered and slightly embarrassed by the Suicune's actions, aimed their flare guns at themselves and melted the ice that Umi cast upon them. Then, the two switched their flare guns' position, pointing at the girl.

Without hesitating, they fired their flare guns. Umi winced in pain and shut her eyes, trying hard to ignore the pain she was feeling. The Rockets halted their attacks, confused of what was happening for the girl was glowing...?

All of a sudden, Umi heard the two Rockets screaming; obviously in pain. Umi quickly opened her eyes...only to see the two suffering. She bit her lip and, surprised at the sight. Did I just harm them? But--how?

Umi's eyes widened as she understood what had she had done. It was an attack that Suicune used; Mirror Coat. Panicked, Umi tilted her hand up and down, making a gentle breeze. She hoped that would be enough to at least help the pain ease. She knew what she was doing was foolish but she'd rather risk her life than destroy another's.

Assured that the Rockets were slightly alright, she ran outside, her eyes fixed at the blue sky. It was wonderful and she grinned at the sight. She couldn't help but be a tad sad though.

Ja ne...? See you later...? Umi shook her head. No, she was free! It was not possible that they would catch her again.

Lizzie
December 16th, 2004, 04:37 PM
ARayl saw her lugia friend land near a pond, she decided to land next to her, "thanks for helping me out before...my names Arayl" Arayl said, holding out her hand, she noticed that the Lugia was injured, ARayl closed her eyes and used the attack Wish, Lugias wounds healed, but not completely "are you alright?" she asked

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"you're welcome" I said to the girl that was besides me. "My name is Max, nice to meet you" I added as I took Arayl's hand. I saw she almost cured my wounds, "thank you very much". I noticed that I was still on the water, "sorry if the fact that I am still on the water disturbs you, but I must say that it is really relaxing" I told her with a smile.

Lizzie
December 16th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Arayl smiled "not at all" she said, Arayl floated over the water beside Max, "hopefully the others will come here..." Arayl said, seeing no rockets in sight

Xhaiden
December 16th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Reika flew onward, growing weary from her injuries. She dropped in altitude slightly, her wings struggling to keep her aloft. Her sight began to blur, the articuno morph grasping her arm to slow the bleeding. The forest passed below her, Reika squinting to see where she was going. She needed her glasses badly, and the pain searing through her wasn't helping. A sharp pain knifed through her, haulting her in mid air. " Uhh!" She cried out, dropping from the sky. She crashed through the forest canopy, branches lashing at her on the way down. The Articuno landed hard on the ground, her pale skin torn and coated in blood. " M-mother...I am sorry..." She whimpered, reaching out with her uninjured arm before falling into unconciousness. A small figure peered out from a tree nearby, watching her motionless form fearfully.

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2004, 09:24 PM
"yea" I replied to Araryl. Then I heard a crash near the forest, "what was that?" I said hopping and then floating in mid-air, "I think it came from the forest, wanna give it a look?" I said to Arayl.

Lizzie
December 17th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Arayl nodded "but we should be cautius, it could be a rocket" Arayl said, she flew into the forest towards the sound, she saw the half articuno bleeding on the ground. Arayl gasped and floated towards her "are you alright?" she asked, she noticed that the articuno was unconscience. Arayl put her hands on the articunos back, the wounds healed and the cuts and scratched meanded. But again, he wasn't fully healed, but it was good that she stopped bleeding "we should give her some rest, we might want to take her to the pond and give her something to drink" Arayl said. She then felt as if someone were watching her while she spoke...

Xhaiden
December 17th, 2004, 05:24 PM
The shadowed figure stepped out into veiw, a tiny girl blinking at them curiously. " H-Hello?" She asked timidly, figetting with her hands nervously. She was very frail looking, her red hair curling about her face. " Is the Birdy ok?" She asked timidly, her brown eyes watching them cautiously. The girl appeared to be about five or so from her looks, her face smudged with dirt. ((OOC: She isn't really gunna be used for long and I am probably gunna kill her somehow so don't get attached ^_^))

Electric Hero
December 17th, 2004, 06:52 PM
ooc: ok

ic: "I think she will be ok, who are you?" I asked the little girl looking at her. I looked at the half-articuno, then at the girl, "Hey, will you come with us and the 'birdy' to a near lake around here?" I asked her looking at her.

Phlemingo
December 17th, 2004, 11:59 PM
OOC: My computer is down. Won't post much for awhile. I'll partially withdraw from this. Be back... maybe next week.

Xhaiden
December 18th, 2004, 01:19 PM
The child nodded, trotting after her quickly. She stayed back a ways, watching the legandary carefully. Her tiny legs carried her through the forest with practiced ease, having spent her entire life with her granparents nearby.

Lizzie
December 18th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Kagom ur a geinus with the little girl idea! ur an amazing rpger! ^_^
-----------------
Arayl smiled at the little girl, "what's your name?" Arayl asked as she helped Max take the Articuno towards the pond.

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM
ooc: latias? .... I think it is Articuno?

ic: Arayl helped me carrying the hybrid towards the pond. Besides all the problem we had, I started to think, what was doing a little girl around here? in a forest and near the TR base?

Lizzie
December 18th, 2004, 03:50 PM
OOC: oops ur right >_< *edits*
------------------------
Arayl gave the Articuno some water and then looked at Max, as if reading his mind she whisperd "we should be careful, she might be a spy from TR, she may seem small, but TR is very skillful at this kind of stuff" Arayl winked and then went back to helping the Articuno

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 03:57 PM
After hearing what Arayl said I just thought yea. I started to stare at the horizon, and after a while, I looked at the little girl, "hey, can I ask you a question?" I asked her as I crouched infront of her.

Lily
December 18th, 2004, 09:15 PM
{Let us move on~ Just so ya know, Mike is an NPC character ^^;}

He smirked. With a hefty sigh, Mike scratched his ears, vivid cobalt eyes flashing as they tried getting the signal across the legendaries.

d@mn them for being so far away, he thought furiously, his psychic message obviously too weak. With a frustrated glance, Mike tried again. Harder.

Can anyone hear me?

Still no response came. If it did, all of the legendaries would've responded with their own power. Still, he stole a look at his watch briefly. Time was ticking by, and Giovanni would be coming soon. He, one of the fused pokemon, had to warn them before it was too late. His fingers rapidly typed, the computer screen showing various programs of locating the genetic genes wavering through the area.

"There's HERE though!" Mike ejaculated, nearly tearing out his hair in anger.

Right...one more time...

~*~

Kari flittered to the trees and there, enthusiastically watching the sheet of azure sky darken. She nervously giggled softly, the puffs of cloud floating past her nonchalantly. It was as if...nothing had happened. But she knew, that was a lie. And a horrible one at that...

Can you hear me?

The Mew blinked once, twitching her pink ears before bobbing her head up and down.

"Is someone here?" She asked vaguely, watching the still trees. Silence.

Her mind suddenly had a vision. It was a blurry picture, but she could make out the dots of trees and...and a hideout? She wasn't sure, except...it was underground beneath the third tree from the right! Before Kari could say anything, the fuzzy picture vanished. But she knew better.

"Do I need to go there...? And what was THAT?" Exclaiming over it, she nervously followed her little 'picture...' perhaps it would give her soem answers-?

{Right...basically have your character receive that telepathic message, and meet the rest at the hideout. Not too far from your position in the forest}

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 09:26 PM
ooc: yes Miss!

ic: can you hear me? I heard inside my head. "wha...?" I stood up and shook my head then a flash of a picture appeared inside my head, I could see in the forest, a hideout beneath a tree. Suddenly it disappeared, but I still remember that tree. "what the...? what was that? do I have to go there?" I thought as I put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes.

Lizzie
December 19th, 2004, 06:01 AM
OOC: so do we just ignore the articuno?
Arayl looked at Max "is everything alright?" she asked, seeing him hold his forehead, but before she could hear his anwser her vision went blurry, 'can you hear me?' she saw an underground hideout, under a tree...then it went away. ARayl looked at Max, knowing that he must've seen the same thing, "Geovani doesn't have that kind of power, it must have been another legendary!" Arayl said happily floating into the air, trying to spot the tree she saw in her vision

Electric Hero
December 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"mm maybe" I told Arayl. I saw Arayl was busy trying to see the tree. I just dashed into the forest, I could know which tree was just when I would saw it.

Lizzie
December 20th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Arayl watched as Max dashed off, she decided to float higher, but not too high, as she did she saw about three trees that looked exactly like the one she saw in her vision, 'how frustrating...oh well, this mioght be fun!' Arayl floated towards one of the trees, she examined it for awhile, seeing that there was no way in, she went to the next one, a family of Vulpixes lived in it, Arayl smiled at the little bunch and started to head towards the last one. It looked as if it were more than forty years old, she looked above and below it, "umm is anybody there?" she asked

Composer of Requiems
December 23rd, 2004, 01:23 AM
OOC: Sorry ^^ was away for a while...
-----
Nic bolted as soon as the rockets had attacked. No point waiting for the others.

He found a safe area... no rockets seemed to be around. The others had probably ran off somewhere. To be safe, he decided to look for them.

Xhaiden
December 27th, 2004, 12:05 PM
The Articuno morph gasped in shock as she bolted from her sleep. Instantly she winced in pain. " Crap..." She growled, looking around quickly. The child smiled happily at the startled woman, Reika looking at the others. "W-what happened?" She asked confused emensly.

Miyu-chan
January 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Miyuki collapsed under a nearby tree. Drained of energy by anger, sadness and despair. She killed someone. She looked down at her hands. No, they were paws now. No matter how she wanted to forget, the evidence was in front of her.

She stood up suddenly and kicked the tree forcefully, making almost all of the leaves rain down around her with her unnatural strength.
Curse this world. Miyuki whispered as she closed her eyes and let the tears fall.

Can you hear me? the light whisper disrupted her thoughts. Miyuki slowly opened her eyes.
Papa? she whispered cautiously, looking around her. Nothing, no one, no where. As she dismissed the whisper as a fragment of her imagination, she had an image. And image of trees and a hideout. It vanished as quickly as it had came, but she took the image as something from her father.

Maybe the world isnt so bad after all Miyuki said softly, as she brushed away the remaining tears, brushing away her slight show of weakness. She ran quickly towards the hideout, stopping soon in front of the third tree, awaiting.

Electric Hero
January 8th, 2005, 08:30 AM
I slowly walked up the tree. I saw someone came first, "who are you?" I asked looking at the girl. "I know you're one of us, but atleast tell me your name" I said as stopped looking at her, and looked at the tree. How were we supposed to enter the hideout? pressing a 'switch'?

Miyu-chan
January 8th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Miyuki just examined the tree carefully, thinking about the vision. "Who are you?" said a boy, whom Miyuki reconized as another one of the Legendaries. "I know you're one of us, but at least tell me your name."

"I'm Miyuki, what about you?" she replied.

((Short post... ;_; ))

Electric Hero
January 8th, 2005, 06:17 PM
((I think I should say that, I'm the master of short posts XD))

"I'm Max" I answered Miyuki. "So you saw the ... tree too?" I asked, with a little pause before saying tree. I decided not to say hideout, just in case if someone of Team Rocket could hear us.

Miyu-chan
January 8th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"I'm Max" he answered Miyuki. "So you saw the ... tree too?" he asked, with a little pause before saying tree.

Miyuki looked at Max, alittle shocked. So father didnt send me the picture? Then who did?

Yes, I saw it what do you think it means? Miyuki replied cautiously.

Electric Hero
January 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Possibly that there's something behind that tree" I said as I walked nearer to the tree. "but we have to know how we can enter" I added looking at the tree.