PDA

View Full Version : New Series Hamtaro 2011

zappyspiker
March 20th, 2011, 11:39 PM
SO I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else but:
Remember that cute fuzzy hamster Hamtaro which played from 2000 till 2006?
Well apparently he's coming back!

Hamtaro was cancelled in the United States. On February 23, 2011, it was announced that Hamtaro was going to be getting a new series titled Tottoko Hamutaro Dechu

A weekly Tottoko Hamtarō Dechu television anime series will premiere on the TV Tokyo network at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 2. An earlier television anime series (pictured at right) based on Ritsuko Kawai's Tottoko Hamtaro manga aired from 2000 to 2006.

Your thoughts on this?

vudw
March 21st, 2011, 12:04 AM
I haven't seen Hamtaro in YEARS, and I'm actually a little bit excited about this. I'm not so sure how long this excitement will last though, but with how much all the people I follow on the internet talking about it, I don't think I'll forget about it anytime soon. xD

If I can remember to look out for Japanese date and time, I'll be firing up KeyholeTV to get a glimpse at TV Tokyo that Saturday morning. :3

Alice
March 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
AWESOME!

I may be a 19 year old guy, but I still love me some Hamtaro. :P
I was actually thinking of trying to find a couple episodes online, or something, recently.

Axeliira
March 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
I loooooved Hamtaro back then! Omg, I'm so excited that the show is coming back! Even if the show is in Japanese, I'm so gonna watch it no matter what

Sora
March 21st, 2011, 02:05 PM
Seeing this on the index caused me to backspace. There's seriously going to be a new Hamtaro series? Yeeeeees. <3 I loved Hamtaro when I was little~! Definitely going to see about watching this when it comes out, regardless of what language.

NightOfRemorse
March 21st, 2011, 07:15 PM
Oh my gosh, I used to love Hamtaro<3

I gotta see this :D

Kuromi
March 30th, 2011, 01:35 PM
That's great news. I really loved Hamtaro when I was younger, so its good to see it back. I'll be sure to watch it when it comes out.

EDIT: Well this doesn't come as much as a shock to me. It seems this just a re-airing of the first series with a different title and OP/ED. But hopefully if this is a success with the viewers, the creators might consider making a sequel to the series.

A Pixy
March 31st, 2011, 08:14 AM
SzYRvaD-xkQ

Whoever dubbed the last one better dub this.

LilacArcanine
April 7th, 2011, 12:38 PM
YES!!! :3

I used to be obsessed with Hamtaro!

Digimon Kaiser
April 9th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I have a hamster, and she likes looking at the TV/Computer screens a lot when thingd are moving around. It would be kinda weird seeing her watch a show about her own kind.

Anyways, Haven't seen that show in YEARS!

jira-chan
April 25th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Wow, I haven't watched Hamtaro in years~! I would definitely watch this when it's already out~! :D

Still.. I would probably CD hunt for Hamtaro first.. xD

Ryoutarou
April 28th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I was actually watching this last week. >_O Was watching another show on the same station and then saw this and thought it would be neat to see what the new show was like then...kinda wtf'd when I realized I had seen that very episode years earlier. D:

fenyx4
April 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM
SzYRvaD-xkQ

Little hamsters, BIG ADVENTURES, HAM-HAM-HAMTARO!

Uh...basically, the only thing I know about the series is that it features lots of cute hamsters..and its theme song was a sort of Ear Worm? :3 Well, at least little Hamtaro's getting screentime, again? I hope the little kids enjoy it. :nervous:

Sora
April 28th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Even if it is a re-run, it's going to be fun to watch considering I haven't watched Hamtaro is yeeeears. Refreshing on their little adventures would be amazing~

nsunshine
May 2nd, 2011, 08:05 PM
Nice, that was such a cute show, glad its coming back! Maybe me & my kids can watch it together!!!

NatureKeeper
June 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I love Hamtaro, such an amazingly wonderful show. Good to see it's coming back. So they can get new ideas for games, DS games sucked.

dannichols
June 15th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Ah, yes. I do like Hamtaro. It was a decent, harmless anime show. I haven't seen the 2011 series yet, but I'll take a look at it.

Katja
June 15th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I used to love Hamtaro when I was younger! Totally watching this!!

zoo3891
June 18th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Probably one of my favorite shows as a kid. I don't really remember any episodes except for the first and second ones which I had on VHS. It'll be good to watch it again.

LuverofPokemon
June 25th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Hamtaro is coming back?!Yay i like Hamtaro!xD Cant wait to see it!Im gonna see from the beginning again!haha :D