PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Ranma 1/2 roleplay

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 01:43 PM
It's been a while, so what the heck?

The concept is simple: A young man (Ranma) and his father visit a cursed ground of springs to improve their martial arts. As they train, both are cursed with forms which they turn into when doused with cold water. Hot water can reverse the effect, but only until the next time cold water touches them. Ranma, for instance, is himself cursed with the ability to turn into a very attractive red-headed girl. Add this situation to the fact that Ranma's father and his friend have decided to make a marriage engagement between their two families. The series follows the comedic situations Ranma falls into in his unique situation, coupling that with the romantic developments between him, his fiancee Akane, and also of the characters around them. The end result is a romantic comedy/drama that has, in this writer's opinion, surpassed all expectations and grown to high notoriety.

We can be characters from the anime, or our own custom characters, if you have any questions about ranma 1/2, I reccomend you visit http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/index.html

Rather than post a form, I'll let legendary pokemaster do it, because I'm lazy. XD

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Why do I have to post it >>

Name: David
Curse: Catgirl: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=38135 , but in the clothes I described
Appearance: David stands at 5'11" and has short red hair, and blue eyes. He wears a grey sweater, with a hood, as well as navy blue jeans and black running shoes.
Personality: N/A
Other: David actually lives in Canada, but came to Japan on a trip with his family. He also knows some martial arts.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Name: Paige
Curse: a fox-boy with short messy black hair and yellow eyes, wearing black pants and a black button down shirt. he has black fox ears and a black tail.
Appearance: Paige has long, black hair that always falls in her face, and green eyes. she's about 5'3 and wears a black tank top, jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Playful, easy going, and manipulative.
Other: She's fairly calm, but has a violent temper if provoked. she has no realy exsperiance in martial arts. fox-boy is more exsperianced as a fighter, and his temper is almost as bad.
Special Techniques:
Kitsune bi:
Paige can create illusions with this, she can make anything, but they arnt real and disintagrate when you touch them.
Fox Fire:
Creats a blue flame in her/his hands and can throw it.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Name: Ryouga
Curse: A little black piglet
Appearance: http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ranmapeople/ryoga.gif
Personality: Ahh, you can go to http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ranmapeople/ryouga.html for the rest.

Other: He lifts and breaks large objects very easily, destroys concrete without even blinking, burrows through solid earth, and is more than a match for anyone or anything twice his size. Ryouga also possesses a wealth of projectile weapons (bandannas and umbrella) which can be easily manipulated to his advantage in a fight. He also has shown a propensity to taking damage, being able to take large amounts of it and still keep fighting. Though much of this comes from the side effect of training to do the Bakusai Tenketsu (see below), Ryouga still has a strong constitution when it comes to fighting. A couple of hits from a strong martial artist like Ryouga could probably end a match very quickly.

Weaknesses: Ryouga's obvious first weakness is that he can't get hit with cold water, or else he becomes a pig. Aside from biting and bouncing around, Ryouga is pretty weak as a little black pig. Ryouga also tends to rely on a newly-learned technique by itself to win sometimes. He is also an emotional fighter, and this can either be a strength or a weakness for him, depending on the situation. Emotional feelings during a fight can either increase Ryouga's strength or cause him to become sloppy and attack blindly (the latter is more the case than the former). Ryouga's horrible sense of direction may also cause him to lose his opponent. He also tends to have a "berserker" type of fighting style - not fighting very carefully and attacking more than defending.

Here are a few of Ryouga's special techniques. Aside from using an umbrella, which weighs a ton, but which Ryouga wields one-handed very easily, a belt, which he can snap out and use as a bludgeoning weapon or a bladed sword, and numerous bandannas, which are all tied around Ryouga's head at the same time, and are used by him as shuriken, Ryouga also employs these techniques:

Bakusai Tenketsu (Blasting or Breaking Point/Earth Tremor Attack): This technique was taught to Ryouga by Cologne to help him try to beat Ranma. It involves seeing the breaking point of something with your mind, and hitting it with one finger, shattering the object. This only works on objects made of stone and rock, however. One of the real benefits of the "Breaking Point", though, is that in training to do it, the trainee's threshold for pain increases by a large factor. The trainess is able to take a larger amount of damage, as well as keep fighting for extended periods of time without really tiring. This mostly has to do with the fact that training for the technique involves using the Bakusai Tenketsu to break a huge rock that swings toward you. One must learn to use the technique properly - or get viciously hit by the rock. The repeated failures are what build up the trainee's stamina.

Shishi Hokoudan (Roaring Lion/Depression Blast): This technique was learned by Ryouga when he became trapped in an underground excavation tunnel. An excavation worker taught Ryouga this. The technique goes as follows: one channels the negative energy of heavy feelings, like depression, into his/her body and releases it in the form of a giant discharge of "chi" energy. The more heavy the feeling is, the bigger the blast, and for Ryouga and his depression over many things, especially his love for Akane, this is a perfect technique for him.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Name: Blue
Curse: bunny girl: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=38001,
Appearance: Blue dresses in all dark blue cloths, he has grey hair(see avatar) and black eyes, he wears a blue jacket with hood. 5"11
Personality:Mild and calm most of the time, but very violent when fighting.
Other: Bunnygirl has a giant spiked club used for fighting. Blue:has a specialty in Japanese Kana, able to write spells to seal demons away, expert in grappeling

Special Techniques:
Seal of the four gods,Gate of Destiny

Seal of the four gods: Allows Blue to summon one of the four Kyoto gods at a time. Dragon-thunder,Turtle-Earth,Bird-Water,Tiger-life. Blue commands their attacks, but can only be used once a day.

Gate of Destiny: Can only be used twice in a life time. A gate to hell opens up for as long as the user can hold it open, anything sucked in is trapped forever.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"Ranma, today is the day you die!" I yelled with glee, having managed to find my way back to his hometown after being trapped in that underground hell. "Not even you can stand up to the Shishi Hokoudan!" I shouted, my final words punctuated by thunder, and rain suddenly came pouring down...

Dragon Paw
December 10th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Name: Kristen
Curse: Caracal
Appearance: She stands at 4' 10", has brown hair and eyes, and wears a white shirt and pink shorts.
Other:

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"umm... exsuse me?"
I asked walking up to the boy after he was done yelling, I shifted my weight from underneth my unbrella.

"but can you tell me where I am, I'm... very lost."

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:05 PM
"Uhm..." I said, sheltering under my umbrella from the pouring rain. "I'm not really sure how to say this, but you'd be better off trying to find your own way than relying on me to tell you." I explained, flushing. Why, oh why did I have to have the worst sense of direction in the world?!

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"So, I take it either of you won't be able to tell me where we are either, right? Great...last time I get lost in a new country." I checked my watch for a second and pulled out a umbrella from by backpack. "We might be in China...but they never have weather like this.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"I knew I shouldn't have seperated from them!" I yelled as I walked past Furikan High School. Well I thought it said that. I could speak japanese, but I couldn't read it real well. I glanced at the clouds in the distance, then muttered to myself, "Looks like rain, I better find shelter..."

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"Well uh, not really. You see I- Squee?" I said, a sudden gust of wind knocking the umbrella from my grasp, leaving me sitting there, transformed.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I minute or so later, after a bit of running, I found a martial arts academy, or something like that, and hit the gate. "Anybody there?" I called.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"eh!?"
I erked and griped my unbrella tightly as I saw a pig where the boy was standing.

"w-we should get out of the rain...!"
I said trying not to laught as I walked over to over to the boy and knelt down.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I heard a knock at the back door of the school were I was to be staying in. I said goodbye to the people I met and ran to open the door to be greeted by a young boy.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I squealed something that if it was in any human language, it would have been censored out, but then calmed myself down. It was only then that I realized that the girl was kneeling down next to me. "Squee?" I asked curiously.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"dont worry, I'll get you out of the rain"
I said smiling and picking him up, holding him under my unbrella.
what are the odds I'd find someone who's cursed too?

After a while of wondering around, I saw a large building that looked like a type of dojo, I wondered in.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:29 PM
After we had gotten inside, I quickly hopped out of her arms, and scurried inside the dojo, frantically searching for some hot water before ranma found me...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I came to the back door and opened the door, letting in a boy who looked no younger then me. "So, you're the new student that master had signed, right?"

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Moments later, I came back to where the others were in my human form, and more than ready to destroy Ranma with my new technique. "Where's Ranma? Let me guess, running away again?" I asked, smiling.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 03:35 PM
"is... anybody here?"
I asked, wondering around where the pig had ran off.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"A student?" I repeated as I looked around, "No, I don't think that's me. But I do need a place to stay until the rain blows over."

Meanwhile...
"What are you talking about Ryouga!?" a voice said from behind him. "You're the one who always gets lost and disappears!"
A boy with black hair and a ponytail jumped off the roof behind Ryouga, holding an umbrella, and landed before him...

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Shut up you! I've learned a new technique, one even you can't beat! Prepare to die!" I yelled, rushing at him with my umbrealla held high.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I gave the boy one last look and let him in. "I suppose you can stay here until the rain passes over...wouldn't want to get caught in it myself."

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"ummm... I need a place to stay for a while too."
I said walking up to the two guys talking.

"if it's not any trouble that is... and has anyone seen... a pig?"

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"What do you to think you're doing!" a girls voice yelled from behind Ranma and Ryouga. "Ranma! I leave you alone for one minute, and this is what happens!"

"Uhh... Akane! I'm sorry!!" Ranma hesitated before dodging Ryouga's attack.

"Who are they?" I asked myself as I walked into the doujo, and watched.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I looked at the girl with a strange expression. "A...pig? No haven't seen any around here, but I supopose to can stay here as well....but what did you mean by pig?" I asked almost as if I knew the reply

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"A pig?" asked Akane "A black pig, wearing a yellow collar-WAH!" She continued, but was interupted as shrapnel flew from one of my attacks against ranma. "Now you die! Shishi Hokoudan!" I said, sending a ball of black energy chargin at ranma, who dodged.

A low rumbling shook the dojo for a moment, when I realized that the attack had punched a hole in the wall! That was all I had time to think about, before a huge jet stream of water poured form the hole in the wall, knocking everyone down and soaking them with cold water...

Dragon Paw
December 10th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I strolled down along the sidewalk casually. I sighed. Today would be a boring day like usual. I stopped to look at the Tendo Dojo for a moment. I sighed and walked a bit further on. "Another boring day..." I said to myself.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I heard a poping noise from the center of the doujo and rushed to look. As I came in into the main area I was floded with cold water and could only stand by as my transformation began.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"thank you, and yes!! he was a cute little bla-"
I was cut off from talking when I got drinched in the stream of water.

"...well this is awkward..."
I said standing up, my voice was now male, and so was my body. My ears twiched and I looked around the room curiusly.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 03:58 PM
There wasn't a word spoken, the tendos were staring in shock at the new arrivals, and there transformed states, as were a panda and a yound redheaded girl. "Daddy," Said Nabiki, a seventeen year old girl with light brown hair. "Are these... People, friends of yours?" While Soun shook his head wordlessly...

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"please dont tell me I transphormed, becuse some idiot busted a water pipe!!"
Standing up and dusting myself off.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Uhh...master:! It's me Blue-San the student that my father had told you about..." I trailed off as I tried to explain my transformation. I came to my feet and rush to my master to cover up his view of the main area, which was now soaking wet.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Ah, that's quite alright. You see, you're not the only ones here like that." Said Soun, indicating genma and ranma, still shocked into a dazed state. "What's this I hear about master?" Said a tiny old man sitting atop Souns head, which had been slammed into the table with his arrival.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"My father sent me here to train under a new master...I hadn't actually been told his name...and I suppose it looks rather strange a rabbit girl...asking for these lessons. But I swear I'm a good student" I said frantically trying to keep the masters attention.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Haposai stood up and stomped on Soun's head. "Soun! How dare you disgrace me like this, I'm still head of the anything-goes school of matrial arts and- Buh?" Haposai looked up at the new 'aprentice' and in the blink of an eye, was attached to her chest like a vice...

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"is there any hot water around here?!"
I asked, ignoring there conversation.

"I would like to be a girl, if that isnt to much trouble!!"

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Squee!" Came a cry from under the girl-now-foxboy, where I was pushing a kettle of hot water towards her-now-him.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"PERVERT" I yelled hitting the small man with a spicky club my other form had. I knocked him into the wall before I had noticed what I had done. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I said running over the pick him up, only to have him fondel my breast again before me hitting him once more.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"Here." Said nabiki, pouring hot water over the new arrival, returning him to normal, only to have happosai attach himself to nabiki. Or try to, as she skillfully drove her elbow into his skull, knocking him unconscious. "I believe some introductions are in order." Soun said, smiling and standing up, trying to make the best of a deteriorating situation...

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"hmmm, oh thanks."
ignoring the comotion, I pored a bit of water onto the pig, and then onto myself.

"thats better..."
I said, after the trainphormation had ended as I rung out my hair.

"here ya go..."
I handed the kettle to the buny girl.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Thank you..." I said as I blushed returning to my normal form. "Intro, right. My name is Blue Sayuki-San, my father ran a grappeling school in China and said he had a old friend here that would teach me to use my powers the best I could...allthough I'm not sure which one of you my master is" I said dimly as I tried to dry my shirt off.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"I'm the only master here." Haposai said, sitting down and taking a puff from his pipe "As much as some would prefer it that I retire..." He added, giving Soun the evil-eye.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Master Haposai then...great to meet you" I said as I bowed. "When am I to begin my traning? I've traveled far to get here and have never really left China."

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Bah, everyone else has a custom character, I might as well too...

Name: Brian
Curse: Catgirl: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=38338 only in the clothes my character is wearing at the time.
Appearance: Brian has dark brown hair and green eyes, and almost always carries with him a staff that is extremely heavy, but he can twirl around as though it were as light as a feather.
Other: He has many special techniques, and regularly steals those of other mrtial artists, but he likes to keep most of his abilities a secret.

"Well now..." said Haposai, pretending to be deep in thought. "You could start by changing back and slipping into this." He said, holding out one of the bras he kept on him at all times for when he tried to suprise ranma.

Meanwhile, a figure with dark brown hair, and dressed in jeans and a grey T-shirt waited in the doorway for someone to notice him. It took all the fun out of suprising people when you announced yourself.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"my name is Paige, uh... I have no real reason for beeing here, I just... cant be out in the rain."
I said shivering, and hoping I wouldnt be kicked out.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"Master, please forgive the girl...I was the one that let her in. The rain was becoming to much for her" I said as put my now dry shirt back on.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"How could I not forgive someone as lovely as her?" He asked, already attached to HER chest, and showing no signs of letting go any time soon...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I gave a surprised experession as I saw my master inch towards her brest."Oh my, how can a man in such high position carry him..." I trailed off as he started grouping her. I took a small piece of paper from my pocket and wrote Kanji on it. "Here...pervert!" I yelled as I activated the spell binding the master to the wall.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 04:39 PM
"Grrr, how dare you do this to your own master!" Yelled haposai, who was writhing on the wall "Take this! Applefire burn!" He shouted, tossing one of his famous bombs at the poor person. And it was sent flying back at him with a thwak, as I intervened, knocking it back with my staff...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I took another paper from my pocket and wrote more Kanji. "Sakura Blossom hold!" I yelled as a patch of Sakura leafs came rushing in holding the other master to the floor. "Thank you, for helping me. " I said to the other boy that had walked in.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"t-thank you..."
I yelped, my arms crossed over my chest, steping towards Blue, slighty disoriented.
and turned looked back at whoever sent the old man's attack flying back at him.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"It's no problem, I needed to assess some of his abilities anyway." I said to the others, before turning to the old man. "I've heard your the greatest master of perversion and martial arts in all Japan, is this true?"

Haposai turned to look at me, still singed from his bomb, and nodded.

I bowed before him, and said "Please, allow me to call you master, help me hone my skills in both areas." Most of the tendos, and both Saotomes fell to floor at my words, stunned.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I was in shock as I walked up to my master and took down my spell. "But...how...how can you take such a student?"

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"I don't discriminate. Anyone who is capable of learning what I have to teach in either of my arts is welcome to learn. However, I still see no signs that you're capable of perversion." He said, now to me. That's when I handed him three bras, the ones each of the Tendo daughters were previously wearing, to their shouts of outrage. "Well now, I guess you could be another of my students after all." He said, placing them in his bag.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Ever since the water pipe had broken, I had been in a daze, lying on the ground. After a bit, I finally came too.
"What happened?" I moaned as I rubbed my head, feeling two cat ears. "Oh great..."

"What a... surprise?" a red headed girl commented as she rang the water out of her hair. "Looks like there are more people that ran into the sprind then we thought."

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Spring?" I asked nervously, glancing at the Girl who spoke. "What were you saying?" I asked. My iron will tended to rust when water mentioned....

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"oh!!"
I ran up to the others that hadent gotten a chance to use the kettle yet.

"here, I think theres a little water left."
I said handing it over.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"You know, Jusenkyo? I mean, you'd have to have fallen into it, right?" the girl said again as she eyed a little black piglett.

"I did..." I muttered as I looked at the group, then took off my sweater to reveal a baby blue t-shirt underneath, and began to ring out the sweater. "I'll pass on the water, it's going to rain in a second again anyways..."

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Me, ah..." I said, not wanting to tell the truth "What do you mean, pass on the water? A second spent in that form must be a second wasted to you." I said, wondering if this person had ANY shame...

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 05:57 PM
As I had predicted, rain began to pour down upon us. "Now what would have been the point of using the water if that was going to happen?" I stated as my tail flicked around in the air. the rain had made it so you could almost see through the shirt but not quite.
That red headed girl must have been that boy from before... i thought.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I didn't say anything, as I felt that what was left of my pride had just gone with the storm, as I was changed in plain view. My shirt was grey, so if anything, it was worse than the other person's sweater. I placed my hand on my forehead in exasperation, knowing that I'd have to be fighting my new master at any moment.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"more rain..."
I said a little sadly, I had always loved rain... up until a fe years ago, before I got cursed.

"so... you really dont mind me saying here?"

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Of course not! We could never refuse someone with no place to go." Soun said, tough he was losing his grip in the situation, and didn't seem to really know what was happening.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"thank you, I'll find some way to re-pay you."
I said bowing politly.

"so... you transphorm too..."
I said noticing the other boy was now a girl.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Master...but how can you take on such a student from out of no where? MY father planned for almost 6 years for this. And you just take this random child?" I said as I eyed the new student. " Test him, to see if he can be a student here. Father tested me to see if I was good enough, so test him.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"I would be up to a test, but this form isn't as strong. Wait until this storm stops." I said before Haposai could answer, and pointing up to the stormclouds. The light sensors in the streeghtlights had turned themselves on, the cloud cover was so thick...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 06:24 PM
We all went inside. I still didn't think the new student would be fit to train with us, but it seemed he and master go along perfectly as they ate their dinner and studied "Anatomy" magazines as they called it. The storm had still not stoped, so as soon as night came we all went to bed.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Well I better go!" I exclaimed as I picked up my sweater, "I'm heading back to Canada tomorrow, and I have to find my parents."

"Canada?" Ranma mimiced, "You live all the way out there?"

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 06:32 PM
The next day I had gotten up while it was still dark, and had formally challenged Haposai to test my skill...

We were still fighting when everyone got up. I had managed to use his applefire burn technique against him a number of times, and managed to survive his onslaught with his pipe by blocking with my cane.

Soon, he jumped back, and I followed, not looking where I was going, only to have him knock me into the fish pond. "No fair! That's cheating!" I yelled when I surfaced, and then noticed that haposai had latched himself onto me, so knocked him off. "Well, you do have some degree of skill." He said after he stopped skidding, though I was still clenching my fist in anger...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I watched in awe as the two used a style that I had never seen before. "This must be what father ment when he said, "able to adapt to anything." This seems like a great style...even the new one knows it."

I watched them continue their battle, and got ready to ask for a challenge of my own.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"Grrr..." I fumed, walking inside to run some hot water to cange myself back, when I found myself facing Blue. "What do you want?" I said, more harsh than I intended, but this forms voice nulllified the harsh tone, much to my dismay.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"A challenge...." I said a bit cocky and sure of myself. "You're imperfected "anything-goes-style-" against my Kanji-grappeling style. It's more or less a advanced form of Kenpo and Kaji spells working together to beat my opponent." I said as I returned to the backyard with him following.

"I really want to test my power against yours, you seem like you might be on pare with me. Just...don't go to overboard on me" I said with some sarcasim.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"All right then." I smiled, pouring some hot water onto myself. I had how I could catch him off guard, and that might give me the advantage. "I'm ready when you are." I said, walking out into the yard.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"Very well.." I said. I grabed a paper from my pocket and wrote "Kanji spell: DUPLICATION!" I yelled as a duplicate of me came out of no where. We both broke off into diffrent dircetions.

One of us charged straight at him, with one clean swipe to the face I had him kocked down. As I went for another punch he blocked and kicked my stomach, I got up as fast as I could only to meet with his fist.

I backed away and grabed his arm, twisting it I sent him flying into the wall as I called another spell. "Kanji spell:HIDDEN SCENT!" I yelled, now he would not be able to make me and the clone out.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 06:56 PM
I crept quietly into there training area. I wanted to see what the boys had been bragging about in the first place.

"you dont mind an audience?"
I said smiling at them.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I was caught off guard, I couldn't copy spells, only martial art techniques! "Apple Fire Burn!" I shouted, tossing a bunch of bombs in a scattered formation around the yard, and then jumped over to the pond, waiting for any footprints in the grass to show he was coming closer.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I heard the attack yelled, but I missed any sight of the bombs, I was left with only a slight huntch of where they might be. "hmm...I really don't have a spell for this one..." I said as I stayed in the main garden, still not wanting to move I stayed put and took out the only spell I knew that might help. "Kanji spell: DEFENSIVE FORM!" I yelled, my body was then placed with a slight barrier that might protect me. Still it was a inperfect spell...

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I waited, the suspence was killing me. Where was he? I simply stood there, waiting to see any signs that he was within range...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I felt like a sitting duck, not being able to do anything at all. "There's gotta be something...wait..." I said. I then dashed for the wall at the back end of the garden.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I head his footfalls, and quickly scooped up some water in the bucket the tendo's kept hand, and splashed the entire area that I though I heard the sound coming from in cold water...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 07:14 PM
"Almost there!" I yelled as I almost made it to the end of the garden before slipping on a patch of water.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I heard her fall, and scooped up some more, and splashing it on the area where the grass was squashed down, making sure that Blue had been splashed. "Running, Bunny?" I asked, and then chuckled, but my mirth was ended as nabiki leaned down from the tree, dumping a kettle of cold water on my head.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 07:19 PM
"What the?" I yelled, all my spells were deactivated when I was as a rabbit."Crap now what?" I said as I took my guard and waited for anything to come.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I walked over and held out my hand. "We're not at out best in these forms, and it looks as though fate is intervening every time. How about we concede equality?" I asked, trying to sound mature, but this squeaky voice I was forced to deal with made it impossible.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"Sure, it was a good match. Had it gone on longer, I don't think I could take it. Those bombs we're bothering me...no idea on how to spot them" I said as I made way back into the doujo looking for some hot water.

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 07:33 PM
My first ranma 1/2 sign up. Bear with me. >_>

Name: Kiri
Curse: A Catboy <3 =3
Appearance: The first thing you'll notice are her peculiar oval shaped emerald eyes with flecks of amber. Two straits of dark mahogany hair are messily tied into braids and seperated on her shoulder. Her bangs are usually seen swept to the side, making it hard to spot her left eye. Her clothes consists of a simple gray toned hooded sweater, baggy green pants and regular white sneakers. When it's possible, she is seen wearing a red hat backwards, few bits of bang sticking out in the front. Quite small for her age, she merely ranges from about 5'1 with a small figure.
Personality: Kiri is somewhat of a stubborn person, with a rather mischievous and devious attitude attached to her. She's the kind of person who's not afraid to use physical violence when necessary, an uncommon trait among girls such as her. Her hasty assumptions and actiosn often lead her into mistakes in which she regrets, but her stubbornness never allows her to admit her faults. Although Kiri can act like a hyper and good spirited, there are times when her ego and persistence desperately needs a deflation. Still, she has the wits and common sense to know what's good and bad.
Other: N/A

hope that was okay-? ;-; So confused. o.O;

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 07:33 PM
I went inside the dojo, got some hot water heating for myself, and poured it over me. Only to be doused with icewater by haposai. "Why'd ya do that?!" I asked, shivering slightly, he really had used icewater! "There aren't enough girls today, the world is just filled with too many boys." He said with an evil grin. "WHY YOU!" I shouted, trying to grab at him and hold him still to attack, but he was too fast, I couldn't even touch him. He turned around and said "Well, maybe that water was a little TOO cold..." I looked down at his words, and noticed it had some... other effects. I covered myself, beginning to blush, and wishing I could get at some hot water to change back...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 07:41 PM
After I had gotten some hot water and returned to my normal form I heard a knock at the entrance of the doujo. I came to the door to be greated by a young girl.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"Ranma! Wake up!" Akane yelled at him. He had slept in again, and Akane wasn't happy about it.

Meanwhile, i knocked on the doujo door once again. Something had happened the night before that had changed my life, and this was the only place i could think to go.

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Kiri stood with annoyance, emerald eyes flashing with irritation. Both her hands were snug inside the pocket of her sweater, one of her feet dragging down the other as she began to grow tired. Waving her bangs out infuriously, her hands knocked abruptly on the door again.

Impatient, she popped a square piece of pink inside her mouth. For a while, nothing could be heard except the periodic chewing of the gum, indicating boredom and somewhat of an audacious behavior. She hastily brushed back a string of brown hair, a seed of anxiety lying deep within her. Oh, Kiri knew how to fight violence with violence, but martial arts...it was nothing but simplicity, a wishful desire of something. But then again...

Slowly she blew a bubble. It steadily grew, as a curve naturally ended at her mouth. It would have been the biggest bubble she had ever blown if it weren't for the fact someone finally answered the door. He stared. She blinked.

The bubble popped.

"Uh...hi?"

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"Hi...?" I said with a air of confusion. I let the girl into the doujo and she put her bags down by the door. "...and who would you be? I don'tthink master had any students coming for a while." I said as I eyed the girl.

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Kiri dropped her bags on the floor, staring around her in awe. So, she had made it! The place was inspired and sought through the wonder, as the boy's words finally rang something through her head.

The girl laughed casually, almost like a slowed trance. She eyed the stranger with a hint of malice, before faking a smile.

"Oh my name is Kiri, I'm a new student. Surely you know of me-? Then again, perhaps not. Maybe former students aren't as smart as they look." She rolled her eyes, chewing her gum again, blowing a bubble, then popping it. "So like, what do I do now?"

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I entered the Doujo, looking for Ranma. Last night, I had lost my parents in an... "accident." I had nowhere to go, nowhere to stay. I didnt have the money to catch a plane back home. I collapsed to the ground in my guy form, almost in tears,

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 08:00 PM
"GET IT OFFA MEEEEEE!" I yelled, running by both of them at top speed, with haposai once again attached to me. I kept screaming incoherently and runnig until I hit a nearby lightpole, and fell backwards, unconscious, with him STILL latched on to me...

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"I'm a new student as well...been in Kaipo-K style for 10 years though...not that you'd know what that is." I said as I looked around wondering where master had gone. "Hmm...seems he isn't here right now. If you want I guess we can go set up a room for you." I said as I took a few of her bags with me to look for a room.

I searched around the house for a room, I found a small white room, and walked back downstairs to ask the girl if that would be ok for her.

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 08:12 PM
The bubble gum produced a bubble again, and this time it kept going. Right, so she should head down to her room where that stranger (why won't anyone tell her their names?) had pointed to...? Before she could even pick up her bags properly, insanity greeted her. Well, not her technically but an action of it. A figure bumped into a pole, as Kiri winced.

"Ouch."

Okay, so this dojo has maniacs with ... people clinging onto them running around randomly?

She thought for a moment, before widely grinning.

"Cool!"

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 08:14 PM
"Let's see how cool you think he is when he's grabbing at your chest." I said bitterly, walking over, still trying to pry Haposai off of me, but I wasn't having any luck. "Could someone help me with this?" i asked, giving up on trying to get him off on my own.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I came downstairs to find master had bumped into Kiri. "Oh great...better stop him before he pulls a "touchy" moments." I thought to myself as I headed to the entrance where they were.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 08:16 PM
after a few minutes of pulling the old man's grip loosened he let go, and I tried to toss him off to the side.

"there ya go..."

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"What are you doing down there?" I heard a voice say from behind me. It was Ranma. "And don't you leave today or somethin?"
"I was..." I said as I stood back up, and told him what happened. It was no accident, my parents were murdered, but for what reason I wasn't sure.

"Hmm..." Ranma mumbled as he paced in front of me. "Maybe you could stay here?"

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 08:24 PM
"Oh, I see you've meet the new student master..." I said as helped him up off the ground after Paige had thrown him down. "So, you didn't mention any new students master."

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Kiri merely fluttered an eye, laughing covetously yet her ill humor was conspicuous against her face.

"Aw, he likes you! Isn't that so adorable?" She asked sardonically, smiling as if nothing had ever happened. But indeed, curiosity seized her as she stared warily at the girl prying the figure off of him, and she stared at him.

This is too freaky. She thought with glee, wondering if perhaps her first stay at the dojo wouldn't be all too bad. Indeed, all of the people here sounded rather interesting and original in some way. It wasn't the exact term for 'envy,' but rather admiration? Frowning, she shrugged it off hard.

"So, who are you and who's that dude who was like, clinging onto you?" She asked with a virtuous expression, smiling. As if nothing had happened.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"My so called 'master'" I said, grumbling for a bit then catching movement out of the corner of my eye. "Look out, he's coming back!" I yelled, ducking so that he missed me. Unfortunately, the new girl wasn't so lucky.

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Kiri froze.

Not with fear or anything, but just from simple shock. Her narrow green eyes pierced deeply with anger, as the so called 'master' came lunging at her. And, well...clinged. Did these kind of events always happen? Well, to put it bluntly:

One, she didn't like annoyance.

Two, she hated people touching her.

And three, she loved a good fight.

But Kiri refrained herself. Hard. After all, was this that...so called 'master?' Or maybe an alias? Either way, she was annoyed. And she didn't like it very much when she was annoyed. Chewing her gum in annoyance, she gritted her teeth, staring, frowning, grimacing, whatever term she could find. But all in pure enragement.

"Would you mind getting off of me?"

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"Oh...don't mind the master." I said in a somewhat mellow voice. "That just his way of saying hello...good morning...and just about everything else to any women....trust me I know" I said as I glared at the master.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"Aww come on, I gave up hunting down my aprentice just so I could be here, the least you could do is show a little gratitude, eh girly?" Haposai said, while I began frantically searching for hot water to change back before he resumed his "hunt."

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"Saying hello? HAH." Kiri scoffed, rolling her eyes. Her rant began.

"You know, there's this simple human gesture of actually waving your hand. Don't tell me you don't know about that, you of all people," she said sarcastically, narrowing her eyes. "And another thing, I don't suppose you treat all your new people like this? At least with some politeness? But nooooooo I had to be stuck with this so called 'master' who shows absolutely no hint of sanity (does he even have one?) and-"

She paused for a breath, thinking for a brief second. Her hands struggled to push this...odd stranger off, feeling very much offended.

"You know, I could use a little help here."

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Of course." i said, coming back and managing to yank haposai off. I opened my eyes wide when I heard a ripping noise, and saw that he had brought most oh the shirt with him...

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 08:54 PM
"Haposai! Can't you refrain at all?" Ranma yelled to the old geezer as we walked up to the group. I was staring blankly at the ground. "Anyways, David will be staying with us until further notice. Any objections?"

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 08:56 PM
"Calm down Kiri, all in good fun." I said in a more mellow voice then before. "You'll get use to it...or he'll just get used to the daily beatings from women...either way its good."

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"bunny, thats not helping..."
I said watching the comotion from a safe distance.

"dirty old man..."

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"No, but it is entertaining." I said, leaning against the wall. I had left to go pop some popcorn, and returned to watch as my male side this time.

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"Daily beatings? That old twisted perverted hag?" Kiri glowered with abhorrence, bringing up her fist. "Yeah, he's asking for one right now."

With that, she smacked him. Hard.

"And YOU." She smacked her finger on Blue. "All in good fun? What are you thinking? Do you actually LIKE watching this? Like, wow. Imagine if you were to be the girl instead..." With that thought in mind, she paused. Slowly. And laughed. "Oh geez, then again you wouldn't really be up to it. Pardon me," she commented sarcastically, eyes trained on the old man. Now as for him.

"I don't expect him to be ten feet near me from now on," She said acidly, her arms akimbo with her usual adamant nature.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Master, calm down a bit. She is a new student...and hasn't gotten use to you yet...can't say anything diffrent from me though. Really...I have that spiked club for a reason." I said as everyone gave me a eirre look.

"Kiri, just wait till' I'm a girl, see how much he does to me..." I trailed off

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"I can arrange that!" i said, and went to get some water. I came back in moments, and splashed Everyone in the vicinity with the bucket. What I didn't expect was for the newcomer to be cursed as well. "Wh- What the?" I asked, seeing the boy that haposai had stopped clinging to. Very suddenly.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I felt the cold splash of water. I felt the ears and the diffrent body, I was in my bunny body. "Oh great...this should be fun." I said as I eyed master. "Touch and you die old man."

Lily
December 10th, 2004, 09:10 PM
A cold sensation tantilized her body, as Kiri blinked, slowly. She felt ears and a tail, as well as...being different. It took a while for realization to come dawning over to her, but when it did, she surprisingly remaiend in the same glued place.

"You're kidding me." Kiri said in a monotone voice, the effects of the cold water still lingering there. Now the opposite gender, he glanced briefly around the room. Certainly he wasn't the only one changed, but...still...Kiri disliked this. he disliked it very much.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I felt the cold water hit me as I transphormed once again.
"at least I'm safe as a guy... but you didnt have to spalsh all of us..."
I muttered, inching away from the others.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 09:13 PM
"Hmm...the one thing I don't like here." I said as I began trying to dry my ears. "Gah...can't stand wet ears." I said as I rubbed them. "I'm gonna go look for hot water." I replied as I wandered off.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 09:16 PM
"I guess I'll go too, wait up, bunny."
I said tagging along behind her, I had nothing better to do, and the old guy creeped me out.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:16 PM
"Uhh bunny- nevermind." II said, as she walked away, and motioning for the others to look at Bunny's backside, where haposai was clinging. "Looks like he's had a change of tastes." I whispered, unnable to resist breaking into laughter.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"PERVERT!" I yelled as I grabed him off me. I throw him to the ground and jumped at him with my club.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Haposai waited until the last moment, then lunged at bunny's chest. "That club of yours is too big for you to really hurt me here." He said, while I walked back over and watched. "Hey, you want some of this?" i asked her, holding up a kettle of hot water.

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"Oh ya? I still got my fist!" I yelled as I slaped him across the face. "And another one for groping!" I continued to slap him until his face turned purple.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:29 PM
"Oh for heaven's sake." I said, and tossed her the kettle, causing it to douse her with near boiling water. "You don't have to give him a concussion you know." i said, noting how haposai fell off, but didn't move.

Suzu
December 10th, 2004, 09:29 PM
I opened my palm and made a little blue flame out of energy. I flicked my wrist and it landed of Haposai's back.

"my fox fire should work."

Ryoutarou
December 10th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"Ahhh! Stupid lil'!" I yelled as he boling water hit me, I felt my entire body light up in pain." Oh...thats it's! Kanji Spell"BIND!" I yelled as took out a Kanji paper. " You like perving so it isn't anything to you so...BIND!" I yelled binding both to the wall. "And thats that...I said as I went to look for something to dry off with.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I felt myself slammed into the wall, and haposai following, right before he smashed a water baloon on me. "GET IT OFF ME!" I shouted once i had transformed, and beginning to crack the wlal from struggling...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:23 AM
My right eye began to twitch a minute or so after the water splashed me, changing me back to my female, half-cat form. I walked up to the one responsible for my transformation, and hit him upside the head with a bucket, then walked away furious.

"Hey Ranma!" Akane yelled as she ran up to him.
"What do you want now Akane?" Ranma moaned. He had been changed as well. After she said something to him that I couldn't hear, he asked if anyone wanted to attempt an entrance exam for Furikan High School. I accepted, since my way home was cut off.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Wait!" I called back to the preson. "Don't just leave me here like this!" I shouted, indicating my predicament...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"And why shouldn't I!?" I yelled as I threw the bucket at his head. I was mad now, and I needed to find some hot water before we went to the school.

Ryoutarou
December 11th, 2004, 02:43 PM
"Very well then master, but please calm your self done next time UNBIND!" I yelled as master fell straight from the celing to the floor. "Oh and, touch me again and next time you'll be eating through a straw." I said as I walked off.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I quickly ran off towards the bathroom, trying to get changed back before haposai could recooperate. Any other females in the dojo were in serious trouble, however...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"What do you mean the hot water is shut off!!" Ranma yelled at Akane as we heard the news.

"Sorry Ranma, but they're fixing the piping today, so stop yelling at me!" With that, she hit him over the head with a board, and I winced as he took the blow.
"So no hot water here?" I muttered. "Great..."

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"The water's still cold?" I said to myself, not having heard what was going on between ranma and akane, but soon enough, I was running through the house again, only this time haposai had managed to be quick enough to cling to my backside. "GETitOFF!GETitOFF!GETitOFF!GETitOFF!GETitOFF!" I yelled, running past ranma and akane, into a wall for the second time today...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 03:01 PM
"Well at least he leaves me alone." I laughed as I hit Haposai over the head with a board I had found lying on the ground. "I'm going to the public baths, they should have hot water there."

"Okay, I'm coming to though." replied Ranma.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 03:07 PM
I'm coming with you." I said, getting up and following him. "I swear, master or not, if he grabs onto me one more time..."

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"And yet, he practically ignores me!" I laughed as I began to walk towards the exit, stuffing my tails into my pants, and putting my hood over my ears as I walked.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I didn't have any clothes to conceal what I was, unfortunately. So I atracted lots of stares as we went to the public baths. "I swear I'm going to find a cure." I muttered to myself.