PDA

View Full Version : FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Pages : 1 [2]

AmazingCharizard
January 23rd, 2013, 10:26 AM
actually, I am trying to work out all the bugs, and mistakes with trajors; hopefully a beta will be released by valentines day!

Thanks goodness you didn´t abandonn the hack. How far will the beta go?
@pikachubolt: There´s no link yet, read the posts.

gposton
January 23rd, 2013, 12:18 PM
Are you going to add the new Pokemon from Pokemon X & Y?

superpurpleace
January 26th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Is there a download link??

GameGuru141
January 26th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Ok where's the download link?

rajvir
January 26th, 2013, 11:44 AM
The download has not come out yet if you looked back a few posts it says the same thing there.

BCTElite
January 27th, 2013, 01:13 PM
This looks cool... but I cant find the download link, or am I just being blind ...

rajvir
January 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM
This looks cool... but I cant find the download link, or am I just being blind ...
Look at the post above you there is no download link yet.

BCTElite
January 27th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Look at the post above you there is no download link yet.
Ah sorry I missed that, Ill just wait till it comes out!

impfruit
February 14th, 2013, 07:09 PM
I have been checking back every day for the past three months, keep up the good work and i look forward to the beta!

Caramel-O
February 18th, 2013, 09:13 AM
So where is the download link?

preston1234
February 18th, 2013, 12:16 PM
this looks like it would be a great game i would love the beta lik plzzz and thank yer

rajvir
February 19th, 2013, 02:20 PM
So where is the download link?
LOOK A FEW POSTS ABOVE YOU THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK YET.

LucarioElectivireDuo
February 24th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Anxious for the release. Looks like a real good hack :D

Darkywyvern
February 26th, 2013, 08:25 AM
I really hope the script and dialogs in your hack will be as good as what I can imagine from the storyline you wrote!

Maybe it's only me, but I think it's a bit odd that you use 2 differents Raikou: 1 16x16 and one 32x32 (i think). I believe the bigger one is for when you can capture it, but 32x32 is too big for Raikou IMO, particullary because bigger legendairies (Rayquaza, Lugia, Groundon, ect.) are that size.

Corp
February 26th, 2013, 01:15 PM
This sounds really good. I hope the first beta is at least a few gyms long.

NarutoActor
February 26th, 2013, 02:51 PM
All of the legendaries will be resized, the second one is the bigger one, which is the updated one. :)

Chaos Lucario
February 26th, 2013, 04:25 PM
i acn't wait for the game, you really worked hard, and this game is awesome. can't wait for the game, work hard!

LucarioElectivireDuo
February 27th, 2013, 05:49 PM
All of the legendaries will be resized, the second one is the bigger one, which is the updated one. :)

Well I believe I am able to speak on behalf of your fans and I: We are just glad to see you still working hard on this project :D

AmazingCharizard
March 2nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
I am curious: How far will the release go? Screenshots predict awesomeness

StormVentus
March 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
This game is alot fun, I'm still currently playing it.

qaz015393
March 2nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
wow hack seems great. I don't know how I missed this lol. will be looking forward to this

yellow123
March 18th, 2013, 01:28 PM
And so the waiting game continues hmmmm

Mattysoxfan
March 19th, 2013, 07:37 PM
And so the waiting game continues hmmmm

And i quote peter griffin.....

"And now i play the waiting game"

i hate this game.... >_<

hackstar
March 21st, 2013, 09:43 PM
great gameplay although! naroto actor

nomi1993a
March 22nd, 2013, 12:42 AM
This game is alot fun, I'm still currently playing it.
How are u playing, as the beta hasn't released yet

MetalMewtwoVyseSonic255
March 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Can't Wait till this is released it looks very cool

March 24th, 2013, 07:42 PM
is there a rom for this to download?

Satoshi Ookami
March 24th, 2013, 10:37 PM
is there a rom for this to download?
The person above clearly stated that he is looking forward to release so obviously it's not released yet ;)

thjenvuongxh
March 26th, 2013, 02:21 AM
download link if released

KennyKid
March 27th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Basically I dont really love Firered hack, but it's just me.
But I will try it when the beta is released.
:)

xTheAndyx
April 15th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I really hope this hack isn't forgotten... The pictures I have seen look amazing and I have been waiting for basically 2 years to play this hack. It would really be a shame if something as great as this never ended up being finished/released.

AmazingCharizard
April 16th, 2013, 02:51 AM
I really hope this hack isn't forgotten... The pictures I have seen look amazing and I have been waiting for basically 2 years to play this hack. It would really be a shame if something as great as this never ended up being finished/released.

I think Narutoactor is fixing bugs currently, also hope (and don´t think)that it´s abandoned, maybe delayed because of social life.

Shadowraze
April 16th, 2013, 02:55 AM
I think Narutoactor is fixing bugs currently, also hope (and don´t think)that it´s abandoned, maybe delayed because of social life.

No, Narutoactor is still working on this although he is very busy with school life. But we are getting things going. :3

greennation
April 18th, 2013, 09:14 PM
where do you download? pm me link please

Shadowraze
April 19th, 2013, 12:20 AM
where do you download? pm me link please

The hack is not released yet. If a hack's released the download link will always be in the first post so if it's not there I don't think there's one unless the link is down.

mephisto2911
April 19th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Why is it in the Hacks Showcase section and not in Progressing Hacks?

pranoydstriker
May 24th, 2013, 08:09 AM
-First post-
cant find the download link @naruto actror

chaosrules
May 24th, 2013, 10:13 AM
@pranoydstriker, did you have to quote the whole first post like that?

Definitely looks and sounds interesting. However, there's a few spelling errors on the first post, but there's really only one that I think needs to be fixed... Heroine, as it is, you have an illegal drug... It's honestly kinda funny though. >_>
Is Eevee obtainable fairly early on?

Casavult
June 1st, 2013, 11:01 PM
This hack looks awesome. Can't wait for it to be released. :)

ominousacid95
June 2nd, 2013, 02:03 AM
Yess, we need a Beta [: looking forward to this, looks epic! :]

pokemaster103
June 4th, 2013, 12:47 PM
why is there not even one beta this has been in the workings for more than 2 YEARS

TheShinHado
June 4th, 2013, 01:54 PM
why is there not even one beta this has been in the workings for more than 2 YEARS

Either the hack creator is busy with things in their personal life, or is extremely hard at work on the hack, so there are at least few bugs as possible.

Nado
June 4th, 2013, 03:41 PM
The first rule of PC is you don't talk about PC.
The second rule of PC is you don't talk about PC.
The third rule of PC is you don't bug the creators about releasing betas.

It's their project. They're doing it for free. Chill out.

iDerp
June 6th, 2013, 01:41 AM
WAW SO AWESOME HACK LET ME HAVE MORE! anyway let me continue playing

mikefromto
June 18th, 2013, 07:07 PM
WOW this looks amazing!! cant wait for a download this just looks outstanding, great work overall!:)

alienhunterx
June 26th, 2013, 01:04 AM
How much of it is been completed??? Still no sign of at least a beta version anywhere....

xboxmandude
June 26th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Does this hack have the vs seeker?

Sceptylos
June 26th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Why do you release a hack in this section if you don't even include any form of download? That seriously irritates me. This should be in the progressing hacks section or something...

Ace.
June 26th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Why do you release a hack in this section if you don't even include any form of download? That seriously irritates me. This should be in the progressing hacks section or something...
It seems you haven't read the rules page. A hack doesn't need to have a download to be in the hacks showcase but It has to show a significant amount of progress + 10 or more screenshots. Also, it seems as if 2+ gyms have been finished already considering the screens.

xboxmandude
June 26th, 2013, 07:38 PM
But Does it have the VS SEEKER??
I wouldnt play it if it didnt...
:P no way to battle trainers again

Mattysoxfan
June 26th, 2013, 07:56 PM
It seems you haven't read the rules page. A hack doesn't need to have a download to be in the hacks showcase but It has to show a significant amount of progress + 10 or more screenshots. Also, it seems as if 2+ gyms have been finished already considering the screens.

This looks promising so i am still waiting for this one.

blazephoenix
June 28th, 2013, 05:09 AM
nyc but where could i download it

Falsever
June 29th, 2013, 04:19 AM
nyc but where could i download it

The beta isn't released yet, you have to wait for NarutoActor to releases the beta.

Anyways, best of luck, NarutoActor! I can't imagine how great is this hack!

Eren Jaeger
July 26th, 2013, 11:58 PM
The bridge, the statues, arceus floor sign tiles? OMG! they're so amazing!

xboxmandude
July 27th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Lol this hack has been on hold for a long time...
I fear that from the comments and posts we are over selling it...
No offense...
Just saying XD...
Everyone has been waiting to play this hack... Including me :)
I just don't want to be disappointed...
Hahahaha
It looks pretty good so far... But to tell how good a hack really is you have to play it :P
Good luck to the Team working on this...
I can't wait to play :)

coca cola
August 5th, 2013, 08:13 AM
This game... This game... I need it now!

Uchia12345678910
August 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM
WHEN WILL THIS ROM HACK WILL BE OUT I AM DIEING TO PLAY IT NOW!!!!!!!!! I hope they didn't give up on this thread

BIGJRA
August 6th, 2013, 04:09 PM
wheres the download link? am i missing something?

alienhunterx
August 6th, 2013, 09:41 PM
wheres the download link? am i missing something?
The hack is still in progress so there are currently no download links available

SinzKTA
August 16th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Where is the download link ? I have NO idea how to find downloads on this site

alienhunterx
August 16th, 2013, 10:44 PM
The hack is still in early stages so no download link available for this hack yet

Satoshi Ookami
August 16th, 2013, 11:59 PM
It's either downloadable from attachments from the first post or directly from some file share server.
It's nothing hard to download...

NarutoActor
August 20th, 2013, 08:22 PM
The hack is still in early stages so no download link available for this hack yetfalse, the hack is actually quite far along, I just never Ironed out the details - so a released would look sloppy. However, I have recently increased the amount of work I have been putting in to light, and as such you can expect a big update by the end of the summer, and hopefully a beta!

KinKage
August 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Can't wait to try it out, love the name. ^^

alienhunterx
August 20th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Oh fine then that is good to know. Will wait for it's release then

geekman
August 22nd, 2013, 02:04 AM
You're mixing tiles of different styles (zelda, diamond, FR), and the final result isn't so good in my oppinion... But for the rest your hack looks interesting, I like it ^^
P.S: Sorry for my horrible english level, I'm Spanish u.u

Hound of Justice
August 22nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
This hack is added to my favorites list xD
Cant wait to get my hands on a beta soon

Jayster23
August 24th, 2013, 12:32 AM
I crave the urge to play it however i cannot D:
Can't wait for this update, tan me excito

Just4You
August 24th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Nice hack,good job.And you're nice too :D

Salamence™
August 24th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Cool that you added the legend of zelda to it :)

Sideshow Bob
August 27th, 2013, 12:20 AM
I hope this hack comes out soon.

NarutoActor
August 27th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Well I come here today to announce I will release this hack on Saturday august 31th, after that day I will no longer have enough time to commit to this hack as much as I have been these past couple of weeks. Because of this I am trying my hardest to do as much as I can, but due to the nature of things the beta will end, when the 31st approaches. I.e The beta will probably just end at a route, and not necessarily after an important event of something. (But who knows how things go)

Just to give you guys some cool bits of information
In my play though I have clocked in 24+ Hours so far, and I have a team of 6 all of which are level 30+

I will definitely answer any questions about the beta before and after the release, two warnings however, due to the fact that shadow raze is longer helping, and I am trying to get though as much content as possible the grammar/spelling will NOT be polished, there will be plenty of mistakes and I know that upsets a lot of people, if you are that kind of person, please just wait another 3+ months for a 1.1 release which will fix all the grammar/spelling errors
Secondly, professor Layton gives you a ??? pokemon in the beginning of the game after you win the competition, please just take this Pokemon and place it in the P.C it is just a place holder for future releases.

One last thing, if there is anyone out their who is reasonably good at grammar/spelling fixes with a working knowledge of basic scripting, and you have free time/wish to help with this project, please contact me. This will greatly help the project along, since that person can work on ironing out any small problems that come up, while I go back to school.

Leafgreen2itsmyidea
August 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Well I come here today to announce I will release this hack on Saturday august 31th, after that day I will no longer have enough time to commit to this hack as much as I have been these past couple of weeks. Because of this I am trying my hardest to do as much as I can, but due to the nature of things the beta will end, when the 31st approaches. I.e The beta will probably just end at a route, and not necessarily after an important event of something. (But who knows how things go)

Just to give you guys some cool bits of information
In my play though I have clocked in 24+ Hours so far, and I have a team of 6 all of which are level 30+

I will definitely answer any questions about the beta before and after the release, two warnings however, due to the fact that shadow raze is longer helping, and I am trying to get though as much content as possible the grammar/spelling will NOT be polished, there will be plenty of mistakes and I know that upsets a lot of people, if you are that kind of person, please just wait another 3+ months for a 1.1 release which will fix all the grammar/spelling errors
Secondly, professor Layton gives you a ??? pokemon in the beginning of the game after you win the competition, please just take this Pokemon and place it in the P.C it is just a place holder for future releases.

One last thing, if there is anyone out their who is reasonably good at grammar/spelling fixes with a working knowledge of basic scripting, and you have free time/wish to help with this project, please contact me. This will greatly help the project along, since that person can work on ironing out any small problems that come up, while I go back to school.

Actually, I don't think people will bother the bugs because they've waited and hoped for this for quite a long time.

Orifiel
August 27th, 2013, 09:41 PM
I like the way you hack together with the tiles.
some shadows of the houses got over shaded.
overall, well done.

NarutoActor
August 28th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Hay guys' Just came to tell you BETA 1 has been released( A little bit earlier than expected but oh well)
You can download the beta from the first post or this link
http://www.filedropper.com/lightbeta1
oh and here are some new screen shots :D
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/narutoactor/LS89_zps8cb56d05.png
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/narutoactor/LS90_zpsa13dbb29.png
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/narutoactor/LS91_zps7abe9d21.png
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/narutoactor/LS92_zpsc37b3fd1.png
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/narutoactor/LS93_zps0b5e2684.png

captvlood
August 28th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Playing right now and I must say this is really awesome!! thanks narutoactor!! Congrats!

mewtwo68
August 28th, 2013, 10:55 PM
can i have a link to downloading fire red

Cooltrainer Defa
August 28th, 2013, 11:52 PM
File RAR can't extract :(

Yuuki_Asura
August 29th, 2013, 02:05 AM
can i have a link to downloading fire red

Sharing Roms is Against The Rules in this site so just google it

Lolifiant
August 29th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Really good. But there is a little bug: when I go to the Lab to see Prof. Layton, the Scientist do the script to give me Poké Ball infinite.

Yuuki_Asura
August 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Hey Narutoactor found a lot of Bugs in few house's when enter them i'm stuck

When I Talk to these Grunts They Crash the Game69454

ShinySandslash
August 29th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Edinburgh City? Isn't that a city in Scotland?

mikethepokemaster
August 29th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Wow it here finally this hack is here. i know you must have been working on this and thank you for this hack. If i see any bugs or something i will mention it to you i am super excited. I sound like a kid that in the candy store lol.

NarutoActor
August 29th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Hey Narutoactor found a lot of Bugs in few house's when enter them i'm stuck

When I Talk to these Grunts They Crash the Game69454

69455Hmm really thats odd, their not supost to have scripts because a script is supost to activate and use the grunts in a scene, when the scene is done they thugs would leave(Hence there would be no way for the player to talk to them) can you send me your sav file, so I can see the bug for myself

Both of these problems sounds like issues with variables not working

To the poster who said they couldn't extract the file, I added the .ips to the first post

EDIT:
Fixed a few bugs that just seem to come out of no where

Fixed the infinite pokebals
Fixed the broken houses in BEACON CITY

Both these fixes are in a new small update Beta 1.01
http://www.filedropper.com/lightbeta101

lowkey1202
August 29th, 2013, 10:12 AM
one thing i'd like to see in this hack custom trainer sprite for the main character and rival. but other wise this looks fun ill try the hack when i get home :)

Hound of Justice
August 29th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Wow didnt saw this coming i will try this hack today ty for releasing it

aberoukhim
August 29th, 2013, 06:00 PM
This is awesome, i've been waiting for this beta release for a while. Just made a walkthrough part one of this beta and noticed some bugs... how far does this beta go exactly? Thanks, and I love the game so far :D

NarutoActor
August 29th, 2013, 06:06 PM
It goes to the S.S MARINER, which for myself was about 26 hours of gameplay (Which is why it is so hard to test by myself) So if you think the game is over, and it is significantly less then 26, then you are either missing something, or their is a bug.

Again guys this is going to be a buggy beta, but if you don't want to deal with the bugs just give this hack a couple of months, by then beta 1.1 should be out which will fix any and all bugs( Small updates will be incremented by .01s)
Until then if you find a bug please notify me, I really appreciate everyone who reports bugs and plays my hack.

I have worked so much on this hack invested so much time, it is like a child to me, and every parent wants to see their children succeed.

Leafgreen2itsmyidea
August 29th, 2013, 07:58 PM
This will have my vote for HOTY 2013 for best storyline! (=
It just makes so many sense.

Yuuki_Asura
August 29th, 2013, 08:26 PM
i found another Bug When i Select Torchic then Battle my rival it Crash My Emulator

Samm11d
August 29th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Why are all of the 4th gen pokemon ?? and their names are ?

Satoshi Ookami
August 29th, 2013, 11:27 PM
File RAR can't extract :(
WinRAR... you could have googled a bit...

NarutoActor
August 30th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Why are all of the 4th gen pokemon ?? and their names are ?Because Jambo51 hasn't made his 649 patch usable for rom hacks yet, until then the ???? are place holders

i found another Bug When i Select Torchic then Battle my rival it Crash My Emulator
Thats odd, my brother was helping me test and he chose torchic, I'll try it again when I get home :) Thank you

HeavneZ
August 30th, 2013, 06:20 AM
When I got to the first rival battle with choosing Treecko it says that my Rival sends out Torchic and then it just freezes. After trying a couple times I just chose a Charmander. After getting the oaks Parcel from the grunt I walked into a house in that town and it just brought me to this glitched area. Will try to get a screenshot of which one and what it looked like inside.

Sahugani
August 31st, 2013, 08:08 PM
i dont post here all that often but i have just started playing this hack and it looks great. found a few bugs within the first few minutes.

1. the Torchic freeze bug
2.after getting the pokeballs and talking to the professor, he tells me to help my rival with some thungs. however when i reach my rival he is standing in some grass with no thugs in the vicinity of him. attempting to talk to him freezes the game.
3.munchlax bug. when you are given a munchlax and choose to nickname your starter gets its name changed instead even if youve already given it a nickname.

are you intended to talk to the rival first or go after the thugs first?

edit: further analysis shows that the rival is priority 1 as the thugs just say "If you are not one of us you dont get through". also found the glitched house with an old man who doesnt mind sharing the bench with you.

or19937
September 1st, 2013, 03:18 AM
OMG the beta is finally outtttttt!!!!!

coca cola
September 1st, 2013, 10:26 AM
Omg... I'm going to download this on my new ipad4 right now but if I can't find a copy of the patched rom in a ZIP file then I will just play it on my psvita;)

P.s. found a zip for my iPad :D

Spritingyoshi22
September 2nd, 2013, 01:48 AM
Just thought I'd report some errors I found while playing:

1. When your receive the five Pokeballs from Proffesor Layton's assistant you are able to receive them multiple times. In other words I receive the 5 pokeballs walk to exactly the same spot and I can receive them again.
2.This one has only happened once. When I exit the cave in Beacon City (The one which Layton owns)
for some reason the script in the gym which leads to the battle with your cousin failed. Along with the script which prevents you from entering Burnham Forest. I used save states to try them multiple times and they worked fine every other time I tried it.
3.The Wynaut you receive from Daisy in Beacon City can be male, despite the one you battle being female, not sure if there's any way to fix this. But just thought I'd mention it.
4.There is a move meant permissions error inside the house next to the Pokemart in Beacon City, which allows you to walk into the void.
5.On Route 1, I ran into a Level 46 Geodude while training. I'm guessing this is a mis-type and when editing the wild pokemon you meant to put Geodude Level 4-6 or something. I also ran into a level 15 Phanpy.
6.Also on Route 1, there is a move meant permissions error, around the patch of grass after Hex Maniac Fred, which allow you to walk onto the rocks outside the map.
7.Again on Route 1, The girl with the Nincada is called Youngster Joey. Not sure if this is an error or added in for humor purposes. Also at least two trainers on Route 1 use items such as the Soul Dew and Black belt, both of which do nothing.

Sorry about there being so many. So far from what I've played. I have found the game to be very enjoyable and I don't see why, once completed and polished, it can't be one of the best hacks out there along with Pokemon Brown, Light Platinum and Flora Sky.

Edit:What do i do once I beat the Team Rocket member in Lake Valandor as when I go to Mt.Corina I can fight 2 TR grunts there and the rest just freeze the game.

Drk.Legendary
September 2nd, 2013, 04:48 AM
Just asking ,, I already defeated my rival in the starting contest .. there is this pokemon that someone gave that have a name "???"

Another one .. when i try to save. it says save error. please exchange the backup memory

alienhunterx
September 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Just asking ,, I already defeated my rival in the starting contest .. there is this pokemon that someone gave that have a name "???"

Another one .. when i try to save. it says save error. please exchange the backup memory
Change your emulator settings as Flash 128 Kb as well try to patch again ona new Firered ROM

destinedjagold
September 2nd, 2013, 11:20 PM
Hay guys' Just came to tell you BETA 1 has been released( A little bit earlier than expected but oh well)
Just came to tell you BETA 1 has been released
BETA 1 has been released

I can't...*gasp*...I mean...*gasp*...I...*gasp*...ugh...*gasp*...breathe...ugh...
*dead*

Seriously though, this is great!!! :D
I can't wait to play it when I get back home. :3

Also, I see that you're busy dealing with the bug reports, so I'll wish you good luck in fixing them, and progress with beta 2, whenever that comes out. :P

edit...
first post in new page...
this is embarrassing... >.>

Natsu Dragneel
September 3rd, 2013, 02:44 AM
Nice hack. Although you should fix those typo/grammar errors :|

Lucra
September 3rd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Honestly you should get rid of shedinja's in early game, I chose Mudkip as my starter and captured a nincada as secondary.
I never catch a pidgey early game, I just like to keep my team small in the beginning.
But you're forced to catch a pidgey or choose Charmander or any of the other fire type's
Great hack, few bugs but that can be fixed.
Little bit of breakdown is the must-have fire/fly type early game.

raymond2000476
September 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Hi, I have a some ways that you can improve it a little. I don't know if you're working on this but some of the Pokémon appear as a question mark, I think it's only the one you get for the first rival battle. Also, if you enter some houses you cannot get out so you are trapped. Hope you can fix it! Thanks for the beta, I look forward for more in the future!

twix1999
September 12th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Hi
I really like this hack
But I'm now in Edinburgh City and i don't know what to do :/

CoolTrainer_J
September 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM
NICE I can't script well :/ So I changed everything else in mine xD. I need to find a partner...... uug the work XD.

-Overlord-
September 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Did you really use the swamp from Minish Cap? That's a pretty awesome addition.

Sahugani
September 13th, 2013, 07:50 PM
i think i am screwed. i cant think of what i have to do next. i have beaten every rocket grunt i can and cannot advance further. there are some rocket "statues" in the cave on mt. cornria. i say statues because they do nothing. also i have the parcel but the stubborn old fool wont take it, and he keeps telling me to help my rival. speaking of the rival, he now stands next to a rock smash rock and freezes the game if spoken to.

do i go across the verseille brigde? i managed to beat a few of the trainers but 1 of them further along the bridge has glitched text and effectively freezes the game too. for the record though i am playing beta 1.01. i guess i will wait for the next beta release. i am liking what have seen so far though.

Uzamaki Nagato
September 18th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Haven't played the hack yet, but it looks pretty nice. I think you might want to change the name of 'Boodgey City' though. It sounds too much like 'Boogey City' to me. :P

Tofutheenderman
September 21st, 2013, 09:20 AM
Doesn't look that bad, pretty fun

Aceraptor
September 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Where exactly does Beta 1 end?

OPSdoesLPs
September 22nd, 2013, 03:05 PM
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

UnlawfulExile
September 22nd, 2013, 11:05 PM
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

Z0MG It's SacredFireNegro, i is your b1ggest fanz, plese repli so wii can be frends XP.

Ok serious comment, this hack shows really good promise and i can't wait for another beta so i can continue my LP of it and find out what happens as i am eagerly awaiting :)

ShuyaSen
September 28th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Z0MG It's SacredFireNegro, i is your b1ggest fanz, plese repli so wii can be frends XP.

Ok serious comment, this hack shows really good promise and i can't wait for another beta so i can continue my LP of it and find out what happens as i am eagerly awaiting :)

Holy cow, sacredfirenegro an unlawful lol whose next to pop up, anyways I've noticed another strange glitch that I hope im the first to mention but its super duper weird so yea um while I was checking out the first town, I happened to walk into a house and as soon as I entered, I was forced into a battle with daisy which acourse the player loses but afterwards I was warped to the inside of blaine's gym as if it was the poke'center and it proceeded to heal my non-existent party and continued to multiple my balls

mtieu5318
October 4th, 2013, 11:10 PM
is mt corina with the cave entrance with the seashells?I can't seem to be able to enter it.

Evil 4 Life
October 5th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Hi, your hack looks amazing! How far does the current release beta go?

mtieu5318
October 5th, 2013, 11:09 AM
are you going to be adding the mega forms of the kanto starters?

l3gendairy
October 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Just started playing great game but noticed that right in the beginning on the far left of the beach the two swimmers dont speak to you when you speak to them also there is a girl on the first route right where it splits into two befor the scientist guy and her name is youngster joey...

Dylan1038375
October 11th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Although this is Beta v.1 I've found a few glitches starting off before I gave up on progressing. First glitch I noticed is that you can go to Route 1 WITHOUT a Pokemon. You'll toss out a Missingno and lose immediately. You'll get tossed to the nearest Pokemon Center, which turns out to be a Gym, the Pokemon Center dialogue goes off next to the Psychic? gym leader and a bunch of Pokeballs come on screen and then the game freezes. Another glitch is when you talk to your Rival. He'll show you who the professor is, but your character will walk into the trees to the left and come back. Another glitch is when you're selecting your Pokemon from Oak. The Fourth Gen. Starters come up with ?? images. An oddity I noticed when doing the competition is that there is no dialogue on teaching the player how to battle during your actual first battle, but in the final round against your rival, the dialogue comes up stating that you never battled before and Oak teachers you how to battle. You may want to switch that dialogue to the blonde chick you battle. After you win, you get a Munchlax from Oak, but the Munchlax comes up as ?? just as the Fourth Gen. Starters did. After that I stopped playing because I figured there would be more glitches ahead. Just a heads up! I feel like this game has GREAT potential though, I love how you start out battling in a competition, and the description of the game sounds great. If you want me to show you the glitches, I could make a quick video on it!

ricorbk
October 12th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Hi Narutoactor I really enjoy the first beta of this hack even though there are few glitches. When will we be having some progress?

KinKage
October 13th, 2013, 12:18 PM
To be honest, I feel this hack is being over rated.. It's not one of the the best hacks as there are many deserving hacks in the progressing forums that should be here. Wait, how is this in hack showcase when it's not that much either? o.o

PurpleCharizardZX
October 17th, 2013, 01:44 PM
I think very good,can see that their skills are very good. I hope it continues with this!

mrtienduc1999
October 26th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Nice, i like titset in game

Missmillerz
October 30th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Holy such amazing maps C:

wesker22
November 1st, 2013, 10:18 AM
Hi, I've just begun this hack and I found it really interesting.
In Edinburgh City, I find a glitch wich allows me to control the Rocket grunt who guards the well. I pause the game, go to the pokemon section, switch two pokemons and then resume to the game and tadaaa ! I am the Rocket grunt. Thanks to that I can go into the well.

Lesqx
November 5th, 2013, 01:38 PM
hmmm.. Sounds and look interesing.
I started play! :)

Grandmasterboom
November 5th, 2013, 03:18 PM
where are the fakemon pics? i dont see them in the first post

Typhlosion13
November 7th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Looking Forward for the Next Release :)

Hound of Justice
November 18th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Pics look unique any progress on new beta

Kakarot1212
November 19th, 2013, 10:57 AM
I dont know if it is a bug or not. But when i choose torchik as my starter, the game hangs. And the icons, sprite of the gen V starters appears "??"

Hope you fixed it {:3}

PokeEpicStudios
November 19th, 2013, 05:07 PM
To glitchy at the start! and that house on route 1 caused it

VerdeWare
December 5th, 2013, 11:59 AM
looks like an awesome hack! how did you get those custom overworlds like the giratina

pokefancore
December 20th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I just tried this game
and i can say that it needs a lot of work..
First off in the beginning, i've gone a few houses then sometimes it freezez(even when just talking to npc's).Also at the gym when i entered it, it just froze...

well it's still a beta though.. im gonna try and explore this :)

Thebosskiller
February 16th, 2014, 07:10 PM
good process storyline and take your time just would
have been better with ruby saphire or emerald but hacking would have to be even harder so i recommend you to not to do what i said earlier also i realize how you copy the place in an old zelda game

Rom Hack
March 5th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Why when i try to get torchic the game crashes?

Pierz___
March 10th, 2014, 11:20 AM
i can't play :( after the bootscreen the game crashed, why? :(

KazukoHimura
March 12th, 2014, 05:38 AM
This game is very good, however the Sinnoh starters and Munchlax seem to be Missingnos. (the kind called ?). Might they just not be fully implemented?

gposton
March 12th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Are 6th Gen Pokemon & Fairy-types going to appear?

TroyKing
March 28th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Is this still being worked on?

THEFOREVERMAN
April 4th, 2014, 04:17 AM
I have a question, are you still working on it? And awesome hack!

Obsideon
August 12th, 2014, 10:24 AM
I've found a problem I'm trying to download this on my Android prism but it won't download is it a rom that's supposed to work on Android and PC or just PC? The game looks and sounds awesome by the way!

Dxys
August 13th, 2014, 01:37 AM
All the Sinnoh starters are.. Question marks. Are the Sinnoh starters gonna be take out, or eventually inserted in the space of those marks?

Yuuki_Asura
August 13th, 2014, 02:49 AM
I've found a problem I'm trying to download this on my Android prism but it won't download is it a rom that's supposed to work on Android and PC or just PC? The game looks and sounds awesome by the way! That's Because you gotta Patch it Dude, Please Refer to the Patching Tutorial on my Signature for More Details
All the Sinnoh starters are.. Question marks. Are the Sinnoh starters gonna be take out, or eventually inserted in the space of those marks?

if i can remember Correctly NarutoActor Said Its because Their Mugshot Ain't Inserted yet or Something

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, Wait a minute

Dear Rom Hacking Moderators

not to be a Mini Mod or Anything but Should this Thread be Closed or Something? I mean Look at the Threads Last Post... April of 2014 on top of that If a thread is Inactive for like 30 days or longer, Should've been Automaticly Closed right???

Also,I don't wanna make a Scene or a Fight, I'm just Saying an Honest Point here :)

Obsideon
August 18th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Where am I supposed to get the patch tho?

Jamie7223
August 30th, 2014, 12:29 PM
I Could Be A Beta Tester And Tell You Some Bugs Can I? (Btw Just Asking Because I Have Alot Of Experience With Spotting Bugs :P)

doomdeathmonk
August 30th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Sorry if this has already been brought to your attention but in the starting city there is a house that when you enter you are placed on top of a table which you can get off of but I have not found a way to leave the building afterwards. (I have attempted to include screenshots of the issue but if I did not add them correctly just tell me and I'll find a better way to get them to you)

Humble Hook
October 11th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Love the minish cap maps! Getting it now, can't wait to play!

DCKetchum
November 22nd, 2014, 12:09 PM
Simplymain I LOVE THIS HACK. is original, is unic, is WOW, very very good work.

sordyguy
January 1st, 2015, 04:06 PM
Do you need a beta tester?😌😌

p!kachu
January 6th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Looks good, nice spriting on the legendaries.

Tricko
March 23rd, 2015, 06:47 AM
Woa...Pretty solid..its looking awesome !!

Christos
March 23rd, 2015, 02:28 PM
Don't post in threads that are over a month old, please. :)