PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] BW028: Emonga vs. Tsutarja! Volt Switch Chaos!

Regeneration
March 23rd, 2011, 01:52 AM
Episode Title:
Emonga vs. Tsutarja! Volt Switch Chaos!

Airdate:
31/3/2011
Originally Posted by Musashi:
Iris catches Emonga (who knows Volt Switch). This sounds like one of those episodes where the two need to learn to bond since it looks like it's using attract on all the male Pokemon and causing trouble with Volt Switch. Bel is still in the group as the summery starts off by saying Iris is training with her and her Chillarmy.

Source (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201103311900.html)

TheFuturePokemon
March 23rd, 2011, 03:10 AM
Hmm. So Iris does finally get the cute pokemon.

Bluerang1
March 23rd, 2011, 10:53 AM
OMG Mew and I were wrong xD I didn't think someone in the group would catch it, heck, I thought it was Elesa's and that there were two of them xD Iris already has Axew, she doesn't need another cute Pokemon. But then again Axew will evolve so she still needs something with the cute factor and that's what this'll be.

Mew~
March 23rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
I wasn't wrong. I didn't state anyone wouldn't catch it, I said people shouldn't shout out captures, though I did say I didn't think Dent would catch it, so I was right! :D

Though thats not the full title; "Emolga VS Snivy! Volt Switch Chaos!!, エモンガVSツタージャ!ボルトチェンジで大混乱!!"

Aquacorde
March 23rd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Well if Iris gets it, hopefully that means Bel or Dent captured something in the fishing contest.

And... this Emonga seems like a brat. I'm hoping for a catfight between it and Tsutarja now.

Myzou
March 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
@TheSmartOne: Why?

Bianca hasn't caught anything on screen yet, but she's not a part of the core group. Cilan caught Dwebble. It makes sense that Iris would actually catch something already. She was quickly becoming the Brock of the generation.

TheFuturePokemon
March 23rd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Emolga = Pachirisu?

Iris captures Emolga
Dawn captures Pachirisu
*both based on squirrels
*both were the third pokemon obtained
*both electric types
*the second time a main character has caught an electric pokemon since ash and pikachu
*both "cute rodents"

Regeneration
March 24th, 2011, 12:12 AM
I like the way Snivy is getting her share of attention. I'm pretty sure that Snivy would thrash Emonga if they have a battle though.

Aquacorde
March 24th, 2011, 12:03 PM

Bianca hasn't caught anything on screen yet, but she's not a part of the core group. Cilan caught Dwebble. It makes sense that Iris would actually catch something already. She was quickly becoming the Brock of the generation.

What do you mean "why"?

And Bel caught Chillarmy onscreen...

Kenshin5
March 24th, 2011, 12:46 PM

Episode 13 says Hi. And up until BW027 Iris was the only one to not catch something on screen. Since Axew was given to her and we didn't see Excadrill capture yet.

As for the episode at hand, I agree with TheSmartOne on the cat fight part, as for it being a brat I don't know about that yet, seems more like Bianca was the brat in the last episode.

KingKaos
March 31st, 2011, 05:29 AM
Emonga seems to be quite the troublemaker and snivy seems to be the only one that can put her in check haha

pokehunter87
March 31st, 2011, 05:49 AM
agree with TheFuturePokemon, Emolga is just a flying pachirisu. therefore i dont rate it at all.

jynx
April 1st, 2011, 07:25 PM
Quite funny episode.
Though I start to hate Emonga now, because of her behaviour...