PDA

View Full Version : Island of shipwreck ( revived )

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 05:56 PM
The old island of shipwreck died and I'm gonna make new one.

Now you got your starter from prof.Stomps and you decided to participate in oran league where you go through island to island and collect the badge. Boat started to go and when it was only half an hour away from island the storm came and ship sinks. You then landed on deserted island where you need to survive. You catch pokemon, provide foods, find water, build houses and later can evolve pokemon. Sound simple? Good.

Name:
Starter:
Looks:
Personalities:
Others:

Here's mine:
Name: Solar
Starter: Eevee
looks: long brown hair, blue eyes, blue sleeveless shirt, jeans, long white socks, red and white coloured sneakers and gold watch on right hand
Personalities: Solar is smart girl who never gives up. She can be stubborn, but she is very kind too.
others: Solar used to live in the forest with other pokemon after her parents died. One day kind lady found her and adopted her.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Name: Alana
Starter: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn't battle.
Looks: Ocean-blue eyes, dirty-blond hair, always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pokmon League), a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder, blue jeans, gloves like Ashs but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack (Navy with PL in yellow), and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.
Personalities: A bit of a loner. She never did like to be social. She would much rather travel on her own than with others. However she is known to be friendly at times. She is brave and will never back down from an opponent. She is calm and always keeps her wits about her. She very rarely shows her anger or any other feelings for that matter. In truth she is kind and is always there for a friend in need. But she will never admit her true feelings to anyone except those whom she truly trusts. And it is also very rare for her to meet some one she truly trusts.
Others: none

December 15th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Name: Silver
Starter: Onix
Looks: Wears gray and black, with brown hair and eyes.
Personalities: Same as in last one

Flabébé
December 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
name:Danny
starter:Treeko
looks:Tall,dark brown eyes and hair.blue jeans
personality's:smart,funny,strong,kind,carefree,and, some tines shy.
others:none

Randall

dark_croconaw
December 15th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Name: Kylee (friends call her Kay)
Starter: treeko
Looks: Long blue hair, sea blue eyes, wears tan cargo pants, a blue tank top, and black sneakers.
Personalities: Brave and a strong leader. Through her toughness she can be a really great friend but you'll need to touch her heart first.

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Name:devyn
Starter:charmander
Looks:she has long black hair and dark blue eyes her sking was verry pail,she wor a short blackshirt that stoped judt abover her belly button and a pair of baggy black pants with a chain as a bet with a long blood red cap over her sholders
Personalities:she is mean and determand to win all her battals and defeat all that stand in her way
Others:she has a small dager in one of her nee high black boots and she knows how to use it but only when threttend otherwise its up to charmander((in case you can't see she evil))

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Name:Niko
Starter:Cyndaquil(Tim)
Looks:Has brown hair and blue eyes.Wears black sweatpantsa black shirt with aGrey sweat jacket.
Personality:Kind towards others and great to be around.Mostly takes life as it cames and doesnt rush into things.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:53 PM
OOC: Can we start. We have alot more members than last time.

espeon and umbreon
December 16th, 2004, 11:49 PM
OOC: There was a slight problem entering here.

Solar looked at the ocean as the boat sailed towards the new region.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Alana leaned over he rails with Chikorita beside her and Pidgey on her shouder. She stared out at the oean while the wind whiped through her hair.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Devyn sat on deck glaring at everyone having a good time with charmander doing the sam with his arms crosed,devyn looked over at charmander and gave a half smile"you know I should realy give you a name" she said and charmandr replyed" char"noding his head devyn looked at the sky"how about spark or blaze or charcole" at the last name charmander noded apprule and it was settled

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Alana stood up and looked around. She spotted a girl with a Charmander and walked over to her. "Hello."

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 09:14 AM
she looked up at the girl"yes what do want" she said usaly not verry out going charmander uncrosed his arms and stood up and devyn stood too

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Alana was takne bakc for a minute then said. "Your not the friendliest person I've met around here. I just came over to say hi. So where are you headed?" Chikorita looked atthe Charmander.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"yah well hi" she said looking at charmaner as he stuck out his toung to chikoreta"and im headed to the oarng league

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Chikorita stuck her tongue out at Charmander. Pidgey flew down and landed on Charmanders head. She chirped happily. Alana looked at them and grinned then she looked at the other rather coldly. "So am I. But..." She couldn't finish the sentence becasue a crack of thunder boomed in the sky and lightning ripped through the sky. Storm clouds rolled over the sky and rain started to fall. A voce came over the entercom saying that this was a bad storm and that they should take cover. "Great. Come Sweet you too Ace." Chikorita and Pidgey left with her. But before they could go below deck a strong wind picked up and Pidgey was blown off Alana's shoulder. "Pidgey!" Pidgey hit a wall and fell to the ground unconsous. Alana ran over to her. Suddenly a huge wave hit the boat. It tipped then steadied. Alana picked up Pidgey and grabbed the rails as another wave hit the boat then another. She gathered both Pokemon in her arms and held them tight. "Hnag on." She whispered as a huge wave headed towards them. It hit the boat causing it to tip and roll over onto its side.

OOC: Think we need to get to the island. That ok.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 02:51 PM
devyn and charmander whent slideing and devyn pot charmander in his pokeball and put it in her poket and ziped it as she went into ther water she strugled to the top gasping for breath and taking off her cloke she saw Alena with her pokeman" put them in there pokeball what are you stupid" she yelld swiming with all her might over to alena as more thunder and lightning flashed and she went under coming back up farther away from alena then she started and trying to get over to her

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Alana let go of the rail with one hand and looked down at Chikorita. She called back, "Pidgey doesn't have a Pokeball and Chikorita's scared to go in hers." Pidgey was sarting to come to. She bit her lip. With her free hand she dug around in her bag and pulled out a Pokeball with a small gold marker on it. Before Chikorita could complain she returned her then held Pidgey tight and let go of the rail. The boat would pull them down if she didn't move away. She placed Pidgey on her head and told her to hang on. Then she started swiming towards the other girl. "Stay back. If you get to close when the boat goes under you'll be pulled under too." A large wave pushed her under as she said this. She came back up coughing. The water here was to rough. It would be easier to swim under water as long as she could. "Hold your breath." She said to the little bird as she dove under again. She swam farther then came up again. The storm was really picking up. The wind was strong enough to blow a Fearow out of the sky. Pidgey had her wings wrapped around her neck and her claws were sunk deep in the back of her neck.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Niko arose from under the water.He looked aroud from next to the ship and saw a girl with a pidgey on her head swimming to another girl.He decided it would be best to follow.He swam as hard as he could fighting the waves and strong current trying to catch up to the girl.The ship started to sink and he felt himself being pulled down.Niko fought sa hard as he could but was pulled under. He swam even harder and managed to gett back otop of the water to breathe.He then continued swimming until he reached the girl with the pidgey on her head.

December 17th, 2004, 04:58 PM
OOC: I promise none of my Pokemon will threaten to commit suicide this time.

Silver sat staring at the sea. He knew the sea like the palm of his hand. He looked down at his hand. Whoa... I've never seen that before...

dark_croconaw
December 17th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Kylee stared at the ocean. She noticed clouds forming in the sky. A gust of wind chilled her the ocean became restless. Waves splashed on the boat, as Kylee ran for higher ground. The storm was really picking up. Before she new it she was caught in the current of the ocean. Kylee held her breath as she ducked down into the ocean to avoid the waves. She became blinded by water as she swam for her life.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 05:16 PM
devyn looked at all the traners swimming"dose anyone have a water pokemon try to use it to find land and help the less eperenced swimmers and thouse with out swmm tword that island"she said pointing to an island a long swill away and going under to swim tword itr her self hope that most if not all people made it to the island

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Alana stopped swimming for a second. She couldn't hear anything over the roaring wind and the splashing waves. She saw a boy coming towards her. More lightning ripped through the sky and aloud crack of thunder followed. Alana was hit by another wave and went back under. She came back up to the surface as another bolt of lightning struck the boat catching it on fire. This is not good. She looked at the boy nearby and saw more lightning striking to close for comfort. She looked around. All she could see for miles was water. Then she spotted something. As another bolt lit the sky she saw in the distance an island. If they could reach that island theyd be safe. She started swimming again hoping the others would follow. She was afraid to open her mouth. She might be hit by a wave then and swallow alot of water which could cause her to drown. For now she just had to keep swimming.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 05:33 PM
devyn ame up for air and looked around for the right direction and saw it was closer with the net flash of lightning she swam harder tword the island.Having a fire pokemon isnt verry useful then she was stosed up into the air by a school of magicarp and screamed as she fell back into the water as she fell she wnt to diving position and dove streat down and went deep when she poked her eyes she swam looking at the magicarp to her left and tring to swim faster.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 05:36 PM
While swimming toward the girl he saw an island in the backround and followed her.All he thought about was making it there safe.He found hijmself swimming faster and not getting tired his hope made him keep going no matter what.Niko was then hit by a wave knocking him under.While under the water Niko kept swimming until he need air when he stoped. He now noticed how tired he was but dispite this wish will of living was too great so he swam faster now toward the island.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Alana felt the musles in her legs and arms sezing up. But she could feel Pidgey on her head hanging on for dear life. Her life wasn't the important thing right now. She had to get her Pokemon to that island safely. She kept going. She dove under again then came back up. I just have to keep going. Don't think about any thing else just keep going.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 05:47 PM
she thout it might come in handy later so she pulled out a pokeball and came up for air tossing the ball and it landed on one of the smaller ones and cout it and it came back to her nad she sent it out and it pulled her fast tword the islad.finaly she felt her feet being ragged on sand and began to run up the sande and colapsed half in water and half on the beach and with drew the magicarp and purt the ball inher pocket and passed out on the sand her head laying to side as she gasped for breath as it slowly reternd to her body.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Alana kept moving. She was half way between consouness and unconsous when she reached the island. She was about ten feet away from the other girl but she didn't know that at the time. She crawled out of the water and fell onto the beach unconsous. Pidgey let go of her and rolled onto the soft sand beside her.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
charmanders pokeball rolled out of devyns pocket and he came out looking fureus and looking around and saw devyn laying there and shook her"char char chamander"she said tring to wake her and she grond not having any strangth and her arms and legs pouding then a cold gust blew over and chilld her and charmander daragged her further up the beach to a dryspot ubder a tree and then noteced alana and pgy and draged them over and took off into the trees.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Finally reaching sure Niko had only a little strength.He saw two girls laying under trees and thought is was a good idea to join them. He hurried under the trees and sat by one drifting into unconciousness.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Alana opened her eyes. Sun light was beating down on them. The storm was over and only pearly white clouds dotted the sky. Every inch of her body ached but she forced herself to sit up. She saw the boy from the water beside her and shook him gently. Pidgey was already hoping around on the sand.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
charmander came out of the trees with a armfull of twings and glared seeing the boy laying by his trainer but decided to deal with him later and begant to build a fire resting his tail on the pile of twigs thay set flame and he sat watch over the sleeping devyn as her breth stedyd she then woke up with a start and looked around and saw the other people and charmander and gave him a hug then proped her self agenst the tree trying to stay awak

Kay11190
Niko awoke seeing the girl shaking him."Hey you woke up." he said tiredly not being able to move from all the swimming he had done."I saw you save your pidgey that was brave of you, whats your name anyway?"

Silver drifted up to an island. He was unconsious, and the last thing he remembered was looking at his hand... That memory played in his mind over and over like a broken movie...

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"so we need to find food my charmander already has a fire so you go find the food"she said to the girl and boy"iv done my part when charmander did but hes my pokemon"

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:14 PM
she walked over to the shor and graged silver and dragged him to the fire to dry and looked around

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:16 PM
"I'm Alana." Said Alana smiling werily. "It wasn't all that brave. I couldn't leave Pidgey to fly on her own. Espesually after she was hurt." She stood up shakily and said, "I'm gonna find something to eat. You look pretty tired so maybe you should stay here." It hurt to stand and even more to walk but she went into the trees to find some food.

dark_croconaw
December 17th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Kylee felt like drowning, her muscles stopped working, but she forced herself to swim up to a staryu. She stroked it hoping it would help her out. It started pulling her, and Kylee closed her eyes, holding her breath for a long as she could.

The staryu had pulled her up to a beach, and Kylee lay motionless there. A pokeball had fallen out of her bag and lay on the ocean. The staryu moved up to the pokeball. In a flash of light the staryu was caught by mistake.

OOC: Hope you dont mind if I caught a pokemon.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:18 PM
"I can't not do anything take Tim with you."He opened his pokeball and a cindaquil popped out."Go ahead he can help you more than me right now."

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Alana nodded and let the Cyndaquil follow her. "Oh yeah. Hey Chikorita help out too." Chikorita appeared looking sulky but she helped Alana. They found lots of fruit on the island and when they had gathered all they could carry they went back to the beach. Alana put her share down sat down again. She was tired. But in order to get her muscles loosened up she would have to use them.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
she looked at the cindaquil and charmander walked over to it looking it over"char charmander"he said saing hi to cidaquil

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:23 PM
charmander fallowed the group standing by alana

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"Cyn, Cyndaquil" Tim said hi back and then curled next to Niko by the tree."Looks like our pokemon are getting along so what's your name?"

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
she looked at all of them"im devyn and this is charcole"she said pointing at charmander"charr"she said

December 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Onix let itself out of it's Pokeball. He saw Silver's body on the strange island, and picked it up. He headed towards his left, and more beach, hoping to find someone who could help.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:35 PM
charmanderlooked down the beach growling at he saw the onix and devyn stood up and ran twor it fallowed by charmander

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Hello Devyn. I'm Alana and this Sweet Leaf and Ace." She pointed at Chikorita and Pidgey who were playing together.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"Hey im going t go explore a little. Tim lets go"Niko struggled up and then disapeared into the forest"

dark_croconaw
December 17th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"Uuuhhh, what happened?", Kylee said rubbing her head. She got up slowly, spitting water out as she did. She picked up the pokeball next to her, figuring it must have fallen out. Noticing somepeople next to her, Kylee walked over to them and smiled,"My names Kylee, but you can call me Kay."

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Alana shrugged and strugled up too. "Mind if I tag along?" She followed.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
((are my post invisable becous nothing happens after i post them you just go on like i never posted :( ))

espeon and umbreon
December 17th, 2004, 07:00 PM
OOC: I'm not spending much time here, so I will post a little here.

Solar looked at the island. She carried her Eevee.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:47 PM
OOC: No we're not ignoring you.

Alana looked around. She spotted a bush with Pecha berries and ate a few.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"Hey, I'm back"Niko came with a newly made walking stick to support him while he walked."So what are we going to do on this island anyway?"

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"I dunno. I guess the best thing to do would be to look for the people who live on this island."

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 09:00 PM
"Well, I checked some of the forest and there arent too many people to be found. I was thinking we could make a shelter out of some trees."

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 09:55 PM
"Yeah that would be a good idea. Until we figure out where we are we won't be able to do much but explore and survive."

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"you guys are right and il explor the water arias around the slad dose any one wanna come"she said looking at the nice wether and calm clear water

Alana
December 18th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Alana shrugged. "I'll go with you. Maybe we'll be able to see the boat."

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 07:26 AM
"ok, charmaner retern"she said and charmander whent back to his ball and devyn walked overto the water and pulled out anouther pokeball and let out the small magicarp and looke at it"now how do i get you to evalve"she walked slowly into the water till she was staning chest deep and dove in and becan to swim out a little ways

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 09:09 AM
((began not becan))she looked at the water pokeman far out and the bird pokeman flying over head, saw a floting tree that looked at if it had fallen last night do to the lighting becouse of the burn marks and let charmander out and charmander sat on the log with his tranier

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Niko got up and headed into the forest with Cyndaquil and found a really big tree with lots of branches.He made cyndaquil start burnig surroungding trees for wood to start making a treehouse.after burning about 20 trees a Mankey jumped out from behind a bush.Tim use flamethrower.The flamethriwer hit the Mankey and caused in to fall to the ground.Niko threw a pokeball at the Mankey and caught it."Great later Mankey will be a great help for the treehouse." Niko hen started to gather more wood to biuld the treehouse and took a break.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Devyn swam to shore far off from camp and charmander came padaling up on the log and devyn called him back to the pokeball and called magicarp back too and began to explore when an growlithe came out of the trees fallowing a sent trail and devyn sent out her charmander and the battel began the flames reaching abouve the trees like a signal and the shouts from devyn comanding charmander "go ember now....dodg it charmander" was heard over and over agen

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Niko released Mankey from the pokeball after the break. With mankey Niko started to chop the wood for the treehouse. When they were done they went back to the big tree and started to build the treehouse.With the wood they had they were able to make a two floor home the next task at hand was making a fireplace.So Niko and his pokemon went to look for mud they could make into clay.

dark_croconaw
December 18th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Kylee spotted some people after getting up from her daze. "Hi, my names Kylee but you can call me Kay", she said.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Charmander used one last slash and growlith was down for the count and devyn tossed the pokeball and cout it"i can use you"she said tossing him back out"ok i need you to find more people they small a littel like me"she said and growlithe was hard at work leading devyn and charmander deep into the trees

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 01:53 PM
she soon came upona bunch of houses in trees and looked around at the grass pokemon and people and frose as a spinarak laded on her head and brushes it away and it ran to one of the houses and she fallowed it and saw a famali"hello im devyn" she said

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 02:49 PM
After venturing in the forest for a while now Niko found some mud. He then made Mankey climb the trees for vines andand twigs.Then Niko constructed a basket and collected the mug.After collecting 5 buckets of mud he made a fireplace with Tim's flamethrower.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 02:51 PM
((wow your doing a good job with the tree house))

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 02:54 PM
OOC:Thanks if I didn't read My Side of the Mountain i wouldn't have any ideas fo this.And do try not to double post it's against the rules.

IC:Niko then finally lit the fireplace and lay down in front od it and took a nap.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 03:00 PM
ooc:yah sorry

ic:Devyn and the famaly had a long conversation and devyn left the house and whent back to the beack and told charmander and growlith to retern and swam back to her side of the island as the sun was setting under the water and she raced to the treehouse and frose and stared at iy"wow"she wisperd and whent in and saw that Niko was sleeping so she went to the other side and sat down in the corner and let out growlith and charmander and they all laid down to sleep too.

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Niko awoke later that night and went out in search for a spinarakor and pokemon the knew string shot.After about ten minites he ran into a weedleHe made mankey d a Karate chop and threw a pokeball to catch it.Niko then went to ather ome leaves .With him Tim and Mankey carrying leaves back to the tree house he was sure he had enough to start making pillows and cushoins.After reaching the treehouse he lte out Weedle to use string shot for thraed.He then used some wood shaped as a needle and started to make pillows.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Growlithe's eyes flutterd open and she walked over to Niko"grolwith"she said sitting by him asking what he was doing

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Hey there Devyn must have just caught you today.You're so cute.Niko then contined sewing the pillowsuntil he finished thenlay down on one and went back to sleep.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Growlithe lay down by him and fell asleep.A few hours later a rustaling was heard and charmander and growlith woke up and growlithe bagan to growl and the out line of a person stood in the door way.Devyn woke up at the sound of growlithe's barks and stood up"wake up Niko" she said glaring at the person"who are you and what do you whant" she said her fist balled.

Akio123
December 18th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Name:Rein
Starter(s): Mudkip and Sneasel
Looks: Black hair, One blue eye and one that is silver, black T-Shirt
Personality:loves to make fun of people and loves to have his Sneasel steal, is pure evil
other: Has a mysterious blue Gem Necklace that has something to do with his past.

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 04:27 PM
OOC:Chris you do know we're deep into the story already

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 04:28 PM
(( hello and welcome to the role play please make your first post now hehe sorry just in a weird mood today))

Akio123
December 18th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I am deep in the forest at night and I see szome kids walking around and I decided to have my Sneasel go look at where they were staying and take anything of any value.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Devyn orderd charmander and growlith to use flamethrower on the person in the door way and the guy was engulfed in flames as they coverd him then when out the door lighting up that part of the woods but as they stoped they wher hit by a phy-beam and looked to see where it came from"so nice to see you deavyn"a voice said and as the smoke cleard the face became visable. It was a boy of about 16 dressed in blue, he was a member of team Aqua,and in front of him was a staru.

"how did you find me" she asked looking at her former partner in crime
"a little fishy told me"she replyd giving a slight shrug
"**** you cole" devyn growld throu clenched teeth

Kay11190
December 19th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Who is this guy Devyn" I said getting up.Niko then released Tim from his pokball and orered him to use flamethrower.Tim's flmethrower hit the Staryu and caused it to fall.Mankey your turn, a Mankey then appeared next to Niko and used Crosschop to knock ou thte Staryu.Weedle use you Stringshot to tie his up and as soon as it was said the Team Aqua member was tied up,but he broke the thread."Darn Him."

Akio123
December 19th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Its a TA Grunt. I heard they started up again. I emerged from the bushes and had my Sneasl,Kaze, Use Ice Beam and Blast the Grunt Away.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 11:10 AM
"Hes an old team mate"she said ashamed and was shoked when the beam blast him away and looked out and saw rein"who are you"she asked charmander running to her side fallowed by growlithe

Akio123
December 19th, 2004, 11:48 AM
My name is Rein Strife. I am here to help if you want.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"alright, im devyn"she saidlooking at him and charmander looked up at devyn and growlithe tuged at her pants"growlith growl"he said and dsevyn looked at him then back at Rein"im going back to bed you may come in if you want"

Akio123
December 19th, 2004, 12:28 PM
No thank you. My house is just over there.
I pointed tword the beach house a mile away.
I will be okay as long as I do not see that Gyrados that has been bothering me lately.
Just than a Gyrados came out os nowhere, I throw a heavy ball at it and catch it since it is already hurt badly.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 03:06 PM
"ok i guss im see you tomarow"she said turning and when her face was hidden her jaw droped"how did he get that gyrados"she wisperd and laid down in her corner with growlithe as her pillow ans charmanders tail providing wormth.

Akio123
December 19th, 2004, 03:20 PM
As I open the door to my house, I hear my Mudkip, Gary, watching tv. I open the door to my room and look at the pool out back and toss Gyrados' ball. I nurses it back to health and It fell asleep in the pool. I went to bed and wondered how I can use these kids to my advantage.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 03:48 PM
The next morning devyn woke up and saw charmanderw as gone and in his place was a sleeping charmileon its sking a dark green and its tail flam black.Devyn let out a little scream befor noticeing it was hers and woke charmileon up"hay charcole wake up you evalved"she said smailing and he woke up and devyn began walking tword rein's home

Akio123
December 19th, 2004, 09:03 PM
I wake up and see that girl walking tword my house with a Charmelelon. I see gyrados is awake with a marshtomp and a sneasel. " I guess my pokemon eveled too" Guys we are about to have guests.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 09:14 PM
she stared to wave as she neared the house and saw the Gyrados and frose"i hope he dosent attack"she said and began agen and nocked on the door"hello"

Akio123
December 20th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Hey Gyra, my Gyrados was just yawning. Don't be afraid come in and have some breakfast wit me and we should talk.

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"ok"she said walking in and looking around"what do you wanna talk about"she asked

Akio123
December 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM
I do not know. What are you guys doing on this island.

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Our ship got cout in a storm and we found each other on the beach so far we are the only survivers that we know of but i keep looking for others"she looked down pain from the memorys of the recent deathes she witnessed

Akio123
December 20th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I do not know anything about my past. All I know is that I have a this giant sapphire necklace and this house I live in.

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"so you dont know anything about you famaly or friend"she asked her hea tilted to one side her eyes shined with sadness as she looked down"i dont know my dad and havent seen my mom or brother in a long time"

Flygon trainer
December 20th, 2004, 07:03 PM
OOC: okay, Shadowolf~foever your RPing is excellent. but akio, I advise you look at this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25598) thread, and perhaps take advantage of it's services

Alana
December 21st, 2004, 09:10 AM
OOC: Another problem ith not being able to get on in a couple days. So can some one explain whats been going on?

Akio123
December 21st, 2004, 04:10 PM
Enough about me tell me about your friends.

shadowolf~foever
December 21st, 2004, 08:28 PM
"whel not realy friends we just live together and so the only friend i have are my pokemon,but as for the people i dont realy know them that well but if you want we can go over and wake them up and get to know each other but if i never know them better il live"she said in one breath just to get it all out speaking fastly and hard to understand intenchealy

Akio123
December 22nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
I will help you make them up.
The two of us leave my house and decieded to back to hers. On our way to her house a silver tailed Milotic attadked us. I let Gyra use thunderbolt and I throw a heavy ball at it and catch it.

shadowolf~foever
December 22nd, 2004, 02:50 PM
"cool"she said watching his pokemon beat the other and watched him catch it.When they got to her house she walked in and looked around and sat in her corner with charcole and growlith lay on her lap

Akio123
December 22nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Devyn, I think all your friends are gone since I have not seen any off them around here.

shadowolf~foever
December 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
"i told you there no my friends"she said"and i havent seen them eather"she looked around one last time

Akio123
December 22nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Okay, your roomates are not around, I think I will look around the island.

shadowolf~foever
December 22nd, 2004, 06:28 PM
"ok she said"((stupid short post i hat them*hits self with hammer till her brains come back*))

Akio123
December 23rd, 2004, 12:40 PM
I went to the beach and threw out my Sneasel, Kaze, out of his ball. "Kaze I want you to find anyone on the beach other than us and maybe some new pokemon." Kaze went and dragged back a Dragonair, I smiled and threw a pokeball and my newly weakened friend.

shadowolf~foever
December 25th, 2004, 11:15 AM
devyn walked out of the house charcole and growlith fallowing her as she walked out side.a small pigoto landed on her gead and hoped down her arm and held onto her belt and peked a pokeball and it fell to the ground the pigyoto fallowing it and peked it agen and went in side.Devyn watched as the ball flashed and rocked back and forth then stoped and the pokemon was cout.

Akio123
December 25th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I thought that was an awsome captured I must admit.

Alana
December 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
OOC: Please some one tell me whats been going on.

Akio123
December 27th, 2004, 07:33 PM
OOC: I just joined and gave Devyn a Dragonair.

Alana
December 27th, 2004, 07:39 PM
OOC: ??? How bout we just say I'm lost on the other side of the island after exploring along time I finally find my way back.

Finally Alana found the beach they had arrived on. She sighed and said to herself, "I'll never do that again."

Akio123
December 27th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I see a girl on the beach about to be atacked by a Crawdaunt I go kick a pokeball at it and give it to her.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: Are you talking about me?

Akio123
December 30th, 2004, 09:56 PM
OOC: Yes Alana, I was talking to you.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 09:59 PM
OOC: Ok

Alana took the Pokeball. "Thanks. It seems like its just one thing after another, first the storm, the wreck, getting lost, then being attacked." She sighed then smiled. "So what's your name?"

shadowolf~foever
December 31st, 2004, 09:40 AM
ooc: i dont know how often il be on becous this is the last weekend of vaca and then back to school and i have a lot of make up work but il try to be on but i still have this week end so il try to post

ic:Devyn walked along the water at the beach looking at the shells and saw a few pokemon in the distence and in the sky and decided to go for a swim and let out magicarp to swim with her and put growlith and charcole in ther poke balls and dove under when it was deep enough and glided along the sande under water pushing her self with her fingertips.

Akio123
December 31st, 2004, 12:30 PM
My name is Rein. I am a pro at captureing pokemon and I was helping my friend Devyn look for her room mates. What is your name miss?

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:34 PM
"I'm Alana. And there's no need to be so formal. Anyways do you know where I can find a bite to eat?"

Akio123
December 31st, 2004, 04:47 PM
Lets go to Devynn's house, get her and go to my place for some home cooked Italian food Alana.

shadowolf~foever
December 31st, 2004, 05:13 PM
she crold back to shor after swing for a while and walked back to the house dripping wet and sat with charcoles tail to dry her and worm her up

Akio123
December 31st, 2004, 05:25 PM
I see Devynn soaking wet " What happened? Did you go swimming?"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 10:28 PM
Alana nodded to his invite and looked at Devyn too. "I can't see ever wanting to go swimming again." She said turning to look at the great expanse of water before her.

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 10:47 AM
"Alright, lets head over to my house for some home cooked pizza and soda, I made`them all myself."

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:35 PM
"You'll have to teach me how to make home made soda." Said Alana following Rein.

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 02:01 PM
" Sure I will teach you."
When we got to m house I sent out my pokemon.

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 02:05 PM
Alana let's out Crawdaunt who walks over to a corner and sulks and Chikorita and Pidgey start looking around.

shadowolf~foever
January 1st, 2005, 02:13 PM
when they got there devyn tried to wring out any extra water from her clothed before entering keeping charcole by her so she could continu to dry((happy new year ))and looked arou"so how is every one she let our her pokemon exept for magicarp she dident want him out.

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 03:11 PM
" Devvyn, I have a washer downstairs in the basement." " Everyone meet my Milotic , Silver, Gyrados, Gyramy Swmpert known as Gary and Kaze my Sneasel." My Pokemon began to speak human to the girls and Pokenese to the pokemon.

shadowolf~foever
January 1st, 2005, 05:08 PM
"why hello"she said to the pokemon"im devyn"she bowed

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 07:02 PM
"You do not have to bow to them." "Kaze, go fetch my pizza ingriedients!" Kaze nodded and went to the pantry.

shadowolf~foever
January 1st, 2005, 08:56 PM
"i know but is respect ful and nice"she said and realised her clothes wher dry and tosty and tha growlith had fallen asleep in the corner.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Hello." Alana said to the Pokemon before walking over to the corner her grumpy Pokemon was in and saying quietly. "Hey whats wrong?" Her Craudaunt replied in Pokemon tongue but she could understand.

"It wasn't a far battle. I was taken from my home and given to you."

"Don't feel so bad. If you want I can release you."

"No. My honor has been destroyed."

Alana sighed and said, "Alright. Let's see. Then until you feel better I'll call you Shooting Star. Star for short." She smiled at the Star's expression.

Akio123
January 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
"I like that name for your Craudaunt, it is quite cute."
I began to make the food.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
"Thanks but I think it just makes him grumpy." Star sulks some more.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 04:54 PM
OOC:Sorry i hav'nt been posting much here guys ,but can someone tell me whats going on.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:55 PM
OOC: Not muck We're at Devyns house. Rein is cooking some food and he caught me a Craudaunt that I named Star.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:02 PM
OOC:OK

Niko came back from training in the forest and saw everyone in the house.Hey everyone Niko said as he ehaded upstairs.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
Alana patted Star who scowled and stood up. "Hi." She said. As he went up stairs. "Now Star try to lighten up."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:26 PM
Niko went into one of the romms and lay on the floor until he fell asleep.

Akio123
January 3rd, 2005, 07:56 PM
Food is done. Come down right now or we will eat it all!

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
Akira smiled and walked over to Rein. "It's up to him if he wants to miss luncc, or is it dinner? Hmmm." Shrugs. "I guess it doesn't really matter."

Akio123
January 4th, 2005, 05:56 PM
I looke over at the clock, it was seven already. "I believe it is dinner."
Just then, a huge red Tyranitar appears in front of the house thrashing about terrorizing a Glaile.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Akira looked at Star and said. "Mind if I try battling this one. Star your up." Star looked up. He seemed to be itching for battle so he jumped forward and used a powerful Crab Hammer.

Akio123
January 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Cool,, I will help you! Go Gyra!"

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Star's Crab Hammer made a direct hit but the Tyranitar is still standing. "Star use Hydro Pump!" Star sent a huge jet of water at the Tyranitar.

Akio123
January 6th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Good catch Tyranitar and I will catch Glalie."

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Alana nodded. "Alright." She took a black Pokeball out and tossed it. "Go Heavy Ball." Tyraniter disappeared inside. The ball shook, once, twice, three, times then lay still.

Akio123
January 6th, 2005, 09:06 PM
" Great! My turn!"
I turn around and throw a Level Ball at Glalie and it was almost immediately caught.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"Great catch. Here." She tossed him the heavy ball. "For Star."

Mariah Havem
January 25th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Name: Mariah Havem
Starter: ( Can I just choose some random Pokemon? O_o ) (Lemme know, then I'll choose one. )
Looks: Blue eyes, with a purple tint at times. Orange hair, and kept up partically... (Like Mistys) A black skirt, and a pink sleeve-less shirt. Shes .. Normal colored skined, and carries a yellow back-pack by her side.
Personalities: She's very kind hearted to everyone, but if some guy tries to get her too much, then she'll make him pay. She hates perverted guys. When it comes to challenges, she never gives up, and always tries her best. She doesnt care if she wins, or looses... its all a matter of faith.
Others: None