PDA

View Full Version : Dunsparce... The forgotten one

gkshiny
March 24th, 2011, 12:34 PM
I have created this thread because dunsparce has been overlooked for to long and it needs to be remembered!

Pink Typholsion
March 24th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I've never forgotten Dunsparce, I like him, but he's only over looked because he has no use but for Para-Flinch :P (His new Dream World Ability, Rattled, can make him a good Pokemon against Ghost Pokemon)

but meet the new Dunsparce :P

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/d/d2/618Stunfisk.png/180px-618Stunfisk.pngStunfisk

BUT NEVER FORGET DUNSPARCE :)

vaporeon7
March 24th, 2011, 02:11 PM
It's a shame that Dunsparce is often forgotton because I really like him. I remember how long I searched in Dark Cave in Pokemon Gold for one. The excuse for a Pokemon they call Stunfisk will never hold a candle to the great Dunsparce. Let us not forget, he's like NU's Jirachi after all.

Gunn
March 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Dunsparce should have his own remembrance holiday or something.

gkshiny
March 24th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Dunsparce is great people just over look him because is a single for normal type
I on the otherhand like him because he is weird and unexpected
I am the most mad at nintendo for forgetting him

Pink Typholsion
March 24th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Dunsparce is great people just over look him because is a single for normal type
I on the otherhand like him because he is weird and unexpected
I am the most mad at nintendo for forgetting him

That's not necessarily true, if Nintendo forgot about it they wouldn't have made sprites for it, and wouldn't have had Ken Sugimori make for HG/SS

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/2/20/206Dunsparce.png/150px-206Dunsparce.png

So that's not true...

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/05/Spr_2s_206.png
^Dunsparce with his mouth open :O

Sterling
March 24th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Oh, Dunsparce. I thought you were a Generation 4 Pokemon till I realized you're from Generation 2. *facepalm*.

Nope, I haven't forgotten about the Dunsparces. They look epic. They need more anime airtime. lol

Miss Doronjo
March 24th, 2011, 03:58 PM
I don't think Dunsparce was nessesarily "forgotten" per se -- its just, Dunsparce is a really cool Pokemon, but unfortunately, he isn't a great choice competitively. Dunsparce is very similar to most generic Normal-types; he has a large movepool, but mediocre stats. Due to this, Dunsparce can't effectively utilize many of the useful moves in his repertoire, as he is either too frail or too weak to make good use of them. So pokemon like Togekiss and Jirachi stolen his spotlight so much; on account of they preform Dunsparce's main role of flinching more easier. =(

Well that's from a competitive point anyway; I really do think he's a cool pokemon; his art work is pretty nice; I like its pale Yellow color sheme! AND SCORE! HE'S A SERPENTINE POKEMON! ^.^ And its eyes are beautiful. :3 I JUST wish he gotten better stats or else I'd use it more often in like, serious play instead of just...casually. =(

Nakuzami
March 24th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Battle-wise, not so good.

Everywhere else, COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AWESOMESAUCE! Dunsparce was, at one point, my favorite pokemon. Though since I love all the pokemon, he slowly faded and just became one of my most loved. I still think he's COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY EPIC! though. He will never be forgotten to me [:

Nearsighted king of Ice
March 24th, 2011, 05:57 PM
it's not a powerful pokemon for battle but I think Dunsparce is kinda cool I use to have a whole PC box of it in LeafGreen :D (I was bored okay)

BBA_Beyblader_321
March 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM
yeah.... I honestly did forget about Dunsparce... and Porygon. I never saw porygon, and I always thought dunsparce was like... ground type... :/ but yeah.. sorry.

Zeffy
March 24th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Like I would ever forget Dunsparce. I don't really like Dunsparce, but its cute though. :3

FlamingThunder
March 25th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Dunsparce should have his own remembrance holiday or something.
Happy Dunsparce Day!
Happy Dunsparce Day!
Happy Dunsparce Day!

It has this cool TM set (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dunsparce_(Pokémon));
Scroll to the TM list and it can learn cool TMs!

Alakazam17
March 25th, 2011, 08:15 AM
I have never forgotten Dunsparce, with the fact that he's so underused being a main reason why he's become one of my favourites. I'm weird like that. XD

I have a competitive Dunsparce that tries his best at Para-flinching or taking advantage of Trick Room. His nickname is Awesome, because that's how it feels every time I sweep with the little guy. Though it doesn't happen as often as I'd like....

Unbornt
March 25th, 2011, 12:31 PM
i really forgot about him till now lol