PDA

View Full Version : Command&Conquer RedAlert III

ASG
December 10th, 2004, 09:01 PM
that's right continuing the awesome role of more than 10 C&C games is the new RedAlert III (3)
(quote from deezire)We are very proud to announce that the team that brought you Command & Conquer Red Alert 2, Command & Conquer Yuri's Revenge, and Command & Conquer Generals has officially started work on our next project set in the Red Alert universe!

(quote from game spot)
EA LA has revealed that it's working on a new Red Alert game.

Earlier this evening, EA LA vice president Mark Skaggs sent a surreptitious e-mail to the Command & Conquer fan newsletter list that stated, "We are very proud to announce that the team that brought you Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge, and Command & Conquer: Generals has officially started work on our next project set in the Red Alert universe!" In the same e-mail, Skaggs went on to reveal that the new game will be powered by the SAGE engine, the same technology that the studio used for Command & Conquer: Generals, then later modified heavily for The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth.

http://adlog.com.com/adlog/i/r=7027&s=501815&t=2004.12.10.20.57.33&o=1:&h=pi&p=2&b=4&l=En_US&&site=6&x-bid=1557&x-bb=10.15.0.50/http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/Ads/common/dotclear.gif
The e-mail went on to state that an official announcement would be made "soon." GameSpot will have more details as they become available.

(end of quotes)
The game might not be called Red Alert III(that's what i heard) but it will not be relesed in till about earily or late 2005 or earily 2006(or maybe a couple months)! so far there is little detail about this game i will try to update u everyday(or week maybe month) so far that's all i have if some one elese has detail on this game please post it here(for computers)

Spartan_117
January 9th, 2005, 05:01 PM
you suck. I hate you .BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kairi
January 9th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Banned for…just being stupid. Resume activity~

WolfWood
January 9th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Comand and Conquer is okay but I like Warcraft and Starcraft a whole lot more.

GenoMew
January 9th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Personally, most games EA Produces are shizit. Battlefield 1942 is an exception, but it gets quite repetitive and after a while it's like "What is the purpose of this." I liked the Sims though... haven't played that since about 7th grade though... Long fuggin time ago.

SBaby
January 10th, 2005, 10:42 AM
I just hope they don't make it so you need a freaking Pentagon-level Computer to run it. I had tons of issues with Generals.

GenoMew
January 10th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Problems with generals..? That game is like 3 years old... i can run it on my Win 98 comp no problem.

DarkPegasus
January 10th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Cool,I like almost every EA game.Also I am a big fan of Red Alert series.And if you need a Pentagon PC to run Generals,then I must be a very rich man!

GenoMew
January 10th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Valve and idSoftware produce some rockin' multiplayer games via PC Internet.

SBaby
January 12th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Problems with generals..? That game is like 3 years old... i can run it on my Win 98 comp no problem.

And are you using anything above a PII? That's my issue with it. Red alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge are the best ones I have because they run fast even on my PC. I just hope that the requirements for RAIII aren't so much that I have to get an entire new PC to run it. EA has been known for this...

ASG
January 12th, 2005, 02:52 PM
i can't find anything new with da game

and problems with dat game with or without zero:hour i have no problem with zero:hour or the other o wait u need da patch i forgot it will keep crashing till u patch it. if u have zero:hour go to deezire and get progen 2.3 to get the three boss genarles(sp)

Lokhlan
January 14th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Just thinking about RA3 gives me goose bumps. I'd SO buy this game when/if it comes out because I am blinded by how much fun I had playing RA2. >_<

Sadly, I've heard that RA3 will be using the same engine that generals uses. That bit of info didn't impress me at all.

Generals on Windows 98? That'd have to be on beefed up computer. O_O

Anyway, yes, EA does seem to have a problem supporting their customers, but that doesn't make the games bad.

Red Alert 2 & RA2:Yuri's Revenge (the xpack for ra2) were both great RTS games. I began playing RA2 in 2000 & I still manage to find time to play it today. More so RA2 because I hate playing against Yuri in Yuri's Revenge. XP

Valve and idSoftware produce some rockin' multiplayer games via PC Internet.
Yep, totally agree with ya on that. I'm a big Half Life fan. And being a Half Life fan, I'm also very much into the mod Counter-Stike. The AUG pwnz all!

GenoMew
January 14th, 2005, 02:09 PM
And are you using anything above a PII? That's my issue with it. Red alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge are the best ones I have because they run fast even on my PC. I just hope that the requirements for RAIII aren't so much that I have to get an entire new PC to run it. EA has been known for this...

On my win 98 machine, specs are PII with 500 Mhz, 15 gig HD. It runs also on my ME and 2k machines... haven't gotten it to run on any of my 95 machines, but it's not worth the effort =P. And nah... You won't need a new machine--EA can't make that good of games that take up too many resources from the comp without the game being a major blow, A.K.A. Any of the James Bond's for PC... Although the Sims is quite amusing and i have yet to try the Sims Online, but indeed it looks fun.

Yep, totally agree with ya on that. I'm a big Half Life fan. And being a Half Life fan, I'm also very much into the mod Counter-Stike. The AUG pwnz all!

Ah, i usually play ESF (Earth's Special Forces [DBZ Mod] 1.2) on Half-Life. if you like DBZ and like more realistic games, play this... although i'm rather horrible at it, for i rarely ever play it, it is an astonishing game. And have you heard about Quake 4? Oh man, looks pretty sweeping. I just hope if they use the Doom 3 enigne that it's not as dark as an anus.

ASG
January 14th, 2005, 05:01 PM
r we talking about RA3 or everthing elese around it?

alright think next to the sims this will be the only game (command&conquer) to make so many games there are 14 C&C games RA3 will be 15 and 17 sims games(only for computer)

GenoMew
January 14th, 2005, 05:53 PM
r we talking about RA3 or everthing elese around it?

alright think next to the sims this will be the only game (command&conquer) to make so many games there are 14 C&C games RA3 will be 15 and 17 sims games(only for computer)

What are you talking about..?

ASG
January 14th, 2005, 08:27 PM
XD know i don't XD what i am i talking about and what is everyone elese?

GenoMew
January 14th, 2005, 10:24 PM
XD know i don't XD what i am i talking about and what is everyone elese?

Lol, i'm assuming that's saying "What is everyone else talking about?" Well we're talking about general being able to run on other PC's not XP or 2k. But if you want it back on subject, dunno if this'll be that good... GameSpy didn't give it too great a rating.

ASG
January 16th, 2005, 01:08 PM
XD o ya if it will work well guess what this game will probly hit da markets in 2006 also da same year da windows XPS(or whatever it's called is coming out) so get that and it should run there done

SBaby
January 22nd, 2005, 09:57 AM
I just hope it stays true to the first two. Now that Westwood Studios is no more, EA is heading up the production. From what you've all said, it sounds like it will play like Generals. If that's the case, there'll be alot of RA fans that get upset over it.

(Not to mention Generals is next to impossible to play online.)