View Full Version : A togepi in your door step.

Miss Doronjo
March 25th, 2011, 7:52 AM
[I was kind of wondering this question because some argued that Togepi IS in fact a baby pokemon, and other's don't.]

Say your in a pokemon universe, where of course, pokemon are real. What if right here and now, you hear a doorbell ring from your front door. When you open the door, you look left and right, but no one is there. Then, you look down. You see a togepi, fast asleep in a brown basket with a red blanket over it. Now, at this point, what would you do -- What would you do if you saw a togepi on your doorstep? Would you take care of it, make someone else raise it, or something else?

March 25th, 2011, 10:01 AM
take care of it, i want a togekiss

March 25th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Well... if it's a Togepi, I'm rather conflicted. I've graduated from the school of Pokemopolis, and that place is where "Togepi is an evil life-sucking leech" theory comes from.
So on one hand, it's evil and manipulative and will first turn me into a zombie-like creature while feeding off my life energy. Then it will get rid of me when it evolves, leaving me to either take a long long time to recover from the effects, stay in a zombie-like state for the rest of my life, or die soon afterward.

On the other hand, it's a Pokemon. And it needs caring for. How can I just leave it there on the doorstep, lost and forlorn as it is? It needs nurturing. And what a chance this is, to have a somewhat rare Pokemon for myself!

Ohgod, it's invading my mind already....

March 25th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I'd thank the kind individual who gave me delightful little creature and prepare it with the utmost care. I'm not sure whether it should be scramble, boiled, or fried... They all sound so delicious!

March 25th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Since I'm a gym leader in the Pokemon world (theoretically speaking), I would raise this lovely Togepi myself, and possibly use it in my gym battles. It's nice to have a random flying-type Togekiss in my team.

March 25th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I've never been a particularly big fan of togepi or its horrendous evolved forms. But being the kindhearted fellow that I am, I'll try to find the poor thing a good home.

Yes, selling the poor thing would give me lots of pocket money. :D

Mr Cat Dog
March 25th, 2011, 3:33 PM
There's surely a black market for so-called 'cute, adorable egg-type-dealy' Pokemon isn't there? Off to it the little wretch goes! (I sound like a Dickensian workhouse operator, but I really don't care about Togepi. Like, not. at. all.)

Nearsighted king of Ice
March 25th, 2011, 3:48 PM
I'll Keep Togepi Then Raise it until it become a Togekiss and use it to fly around and do Random Flying Stuff

March 25th, 2011, 4:26 PM
Togepi is cute. I like cute Pokemon. I would raise it.

March 25th, 2011, 5:06 PM
Even if it was a Derpfish (Stunfisk), I would take care of it, so of course I'd take the Togepi. I'd love to fly on a Togekiss, haha.

EDIT : Though I like Kirbychu's answer LOL

March 25th, 2011, 5:21 PM
Togekiss is pretty cute. I think I'd take care of it just for that reason. Heck, flying in style. ^_^

March 25th, 2011, 5:26 PM
I'd take care of it.
It's a baby Pokemon, and if its parents came, I'd give it back.

March 25th, 2011, 7:53 PM
"Oh cool, check another off for the Pokédex... now straight to my PC box you go!"

March 25th, 2011, 8:10 PM
I would take care of any Pokemon left in my doorstep. Heck, I would even start a day care. I, theoretically speaking, am a Day Care Man in the Pokemon world. I'd take care of that Togepi like its the Pokemon I never had. I would never do breeding though.

March 25th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Is leaving it in the PC an option?

Just kidding. On a serious note, since in this hypothetical world I would be a Pokemon Trainer and/or Breeder, I suppose I would raise this hypothetical Togepi as my own until it evolved into a Togekiss.

And then I would drop it off at the Daycare and let them finish raising it so that it can give me more hypothetical Togepis.

March 26th, 2011, 4:12 AM
I would take care of it. It is just baby and it needs someone to care for it so I would take very good care of it. I would raise it to be a strong Togekiss too!

March 27th, 2011, 1:15 AM
I'd raise the Togepi myself. If I can't, I'd give it to someone else to take care of, namely my sisters or a classmate.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 27th, 2011, 6:30 AM
Sell it on eBay, of course. I already have the Normal-type in my team. Then I'd put a sign on my door telling people to stop leaving random Pokemon on my doorstep.

April 6th, 2011, 4:48 PM
I'd thank the kind individual who gave me delightful little creature and prepare it with the utmost care. I'm not sure whether it should be scramble, boiled, or fried... They all sound so delicious!

This, and I'd train it to Level 100 as it attains the full power of a Togekiss. Minus the boiling part, though. *shudders* Though Pokemopolis does have a point... >_>

danno 507
April 7th, 2011, 2:27 AM
I wud definately take it in and look after it...togepi is awesome! :D

Ethan Gold
April 7th, 2011, 2:34 AM
Hard question... I already have a baby pokemon with me and I have a Minun that might harm Togepi due to anger issues. I might pass the Togepi on to my brother.

Misty Fan
April 7th, 2011, 5:06 AM
What would I do I would train it and raise it into a Togekiss. Then find out who left it there and show them what they could of have.

April 12th, 2011, 5:48 AM
A Togepi? That little thing is so cute that I wouldn't be able to even think of abandoning it or making someone else take care of it. ;-; I'll surely raise into one strong Togekiss which will then take care of me.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
April 13th, 2011, 6:29 AM
I'll keep it and raise it myself. n___n Togepis are cute and Togekisses are strong. 8D

Morning Sun Espeon
April 13th, 2011, 6:44 AM
I'd more than likely trade it. I have a normal pokemon I very much like on my team and I'm not a fan of Togepi or it's line /evil

April 13th, 2011, 5:18 PM
Uuuuurgh. Keep it... Unless I could actually get it to go away... Ya know, get someone else to take care of it. I guess it'd be a valuable friend to have.... but still. I don't like "babysitting" :/

April 13th, 2011, 5:56 PM
Well, I'd take care of it until it evolved (cause Togekiss is awesome) and then breed it.

And then I'd open a resturaunt that specializes in egg-related foods.

April 15th, 2011, 11:11 PM
I would take it, keep it, train it and when it evolves burn a "Physics Of Flight" lecture onto a HM disk and shove it in its head. <Eww, the last line makes me sound like I don't care about hypothetical Togepi. I do. I just really want to fly around!

mondays suck
April 16th, 2011, 4:10 AM
I'm quite fond of the aforementioned idea of selling it, since Togepi is a rare Pokemon with a lot of potential power, there sure would be people willing to pay a fortune for one...

April 16th, 2011, 5:33 AM
It feels fairly rewarding raising one into a Togekiss (though I didn't like them at the start).

April 16th, 2011, 8:10 AM
Togepi is pretty awesome anyway, so I'd probably care for it :)

Hey, on another note, anyone know what the plural of Togepi is? Togepie? Togepis? Togepi? xD

Edward Elric
April 17th, 2011, 2:36 PM
I'd keep it and evolve it into Togetic. (Not Togekiss though... not fond of that thing lol)

April 17th, 2011, 2:39 PM
Depends. Does it have any good egg moves? ;)

April 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM
RAISE IT. No questions asked. My sis would scream at my ear, but heck yeah, it's worth it.

April 20th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Someone would take better care of it than me, I WANTED A PICHU XD loljkjk
But seriously I'd keep it and raise it. I'm very fond of baby pokemon

April 20th, 2011, 11:06 PM
I'd look after it. :)
It's a baby Pokemon after all.
Then I could use Togetic to inject a little happiness into a few people I know. :P

April 20th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Take care of it. I do see Togepi as a baby pokemon. It even acts like a baby in the anime 0_0

I'd care for Togepi without a second thought ^.^ Heck, I'll even raise a baby Dunsparce if one's in front of my doorstep. I don't like the species, but I'd probably bond with the baby after caring for it.

April 21st, 2011, 9:26 AM
Togekiss is one of my faves - someone would be doing me a favour! :D

ISA56 2.0
April 21st, 2011, 12:35 PM
I'd go 'DAAAW and take it to train it into a Togekiss.

April 22nd, 2011, 7:22 AM
Uuuuurgh. Keep it... Unless I could actually get it to go away... Ya know, get someone else to take care of it. I guess it'd be a valuable friend to have.... but still. I don't like "babysitting" :/

It wouldn't be babysitting, you'd have more responsibility than that. You'd be a mommy.

I'd definitely care for it, it's just an innocent little baby. I couldn't just leave it out in the cold.

Aura Rift
April 23rd, 2011, 2:54 AM
I would take it in and raise it to be a togekiss then I would breed with my other togekiss and more Togepi

April 23rd, 2011, 4:41 PM
TBH, who would leave a Togepi, a rare Pokemon, at a random strangers doorstep? Something sounds fishy... But that doesn't mean Togepi can't be left alone.

April 23rd, 2011, 4:49 PM
I would.......

Raise it. Not only will it insert another page to the pokedex, but it's not right to leave a baby pokemon outside, especially if it's particularly dangerous outside.

Seeds Horizon
April 23rd, 2011, 6:23 PM
Scream. Then faint. Wake up three seconds later, grab mah phone and call everyone I know..Then post on here that I haz a a togepiii! Then id go grind with it to evolve it and use it to solo the E4 and Champion <3. Then go home and play with it.

April 23rd, 2011, 6:40 PM
I would give it to Meowth from Team Rocket so that he can feel better about himself.

April 23rd, 2011, 6:44 PM
I'd have scrambled eggs >:)

But, honestly, I would probably sell it on the Black Market, go to the game corner and teach my Flareon The flamethrower I just got with all those coins :)

April 27th, 2011, 8:07 AM
I'm not a huge Togepi fan but it's still a pokémon entrusted into my care, so I'd probably look after it. Who knows, I could grow fond of it lol.

May 1st, 2011, 10:12 AM
I'd definitely take care of it and raise it into a Togekiss I've always liked the idea of raising a pokemon to adulthood after adopting it.

May 1st, 2011, 10:36 AM
I'd take care of it, make it evolve into Togetic, then Togekiss. then take over the world with it! Muahahaha!