PDA

View Full Version : A School for Pokemon!? (semi-long poll)

Miss Doronjo
March 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM
So, you've might recently know what pokemon you'd be, what if you turned into that pokemon, and the pokeuniverse had a school for pokemon? The basic pokemon would be the students, as well as some presidents and founders of school clubs, and the evolved pokemon would be the staff of the school, which would include teachers, the principal, people in charge of lunch, and custodian. (I know there are more roles in a school system, just assume those four.)

Now below is a poll; portraying to this topic:

What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.)
Which pokemon would be the principal?
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor?
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies)
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.)
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about?
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school?
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem?

jynx
March 25th, 2011, 03:26 PM
I had always had a fan-fiction idea about "Sabrina's Pokemon School of Psychic" (SPSP)

What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.) They don't teach English there. Maths--Alakazam definitely. Biology of Pokemon--Jynx. Chemistry and potions--Gengar. Physics and psychics--Also Alakazam.
Which pokemon would be the principal?--Another Alakazam
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor? Mr. Mime, because I don't like them.
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies) They bring their own lunch, so no lunch ladies.
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.) Espeon, Ralts, Smoochum
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about? Pink Fluffy Digital Pets
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school? Why do schools need a mascot?
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem? an espeon[/SIZE][/FONT]

Oryx
March 25th, 2011, 03:37 PM
What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.) English - Mewtwo (can actually speak it), Math - Porygon, Science - Alakazam, Drama - Mr. Mime
Which pokemon would be the principal? Blastoise, and he would treat us all like his Blastdad children <3
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor? Mamoswine, it can just sweep up everything with its body
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies) Jynx
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.) Slakoth, Slowpoke, and Blissey, so I can slack hahah
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about? A Jigglypuff starting a Glee club.
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school? It probably wouldn't be a Pokemon, that would be like a race being a mascot for a human school.
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem? Chansey, the school nurse

vaporeon7
March 25th, 2011, 03:38 PM
What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.)
Lapras for English, Metagross for math and Alakazam for science because they are all really smart and for P.E. Salamence because it is very powerful.
Dragonite because he would be the strongest.
Swablu and Emolga because they love to clean.
Miltank the lunch lady because the school would save money on milk.
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.)
I'd associate with a Petilil, a Togepi, a Tangela, a Weedle and a Clamperl.
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about?
A club for all water type Pokemon to join.
Rayquaza because it is a very powerful legendary Pokemon.
Gardevoir and Chansey because they're caring.

Miss Doronjo
March 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hm...I should answer this too:

Hm, actually, I'd prefer Lucario for english because to could speak English through telephaphy in a sophisicated mannor. :3 For Math, maybe Magneton, beeacuse well, since they are essentially three magnemites put together, I'd figure, maybe they know alot aobut counting! For science, I'd say Alakasam too; they are really smart (I think they have an IQ of over 5000). For choice, I'd say a Mr.Mime for drama. :3

Milotic! BEST. PRINCIPAL. EVER. I dunno, I'd want a principal who's probably into fashion. :3

I'd say Minccino; since they like to keep things neat and tidy~

Milktank for the most part; they can provide Moomoo milk! And for some reason, I'd see Ambipom as a good lunch lady; its two tails can maybe to twice the work~ ^^

Ditto, because I see that it transforming into pokemon and making fun of them would be funny; Trapinch, a smart Trapinch that is! Well, I see Trapinch as slow,smart pokemon. :3 And also Chikorita; a pokemon that would be a lil'trouble making sadistic brat that is! <3

A club all about evolving! That would be interesting to me, TBH.

Maybe Cresselia and/or Darkrai; cause they represent opposites, so, it could portray that being different is a good thing. <3

Togekiss, because it has a "big sister" feel to it, also Blissey for health care maybe, and Kangaskan, for motherly reasons~

Rensider
March 27th, 2011, 04:41 AM
I may as well give this go.

Ursaring for english (Don't know why though), Metagross for math because it's smart, Toxicroak for science because it seems to fit and Smeargle for art.
Armaldo, because I see him as the type of principal who'd be strict but you'd still be a to get on with him.
Minccino, for the same reason as Doronjo.
Milktank.
Cyndaquil, Pikachu, Eevee and Totodile.
It would be about art! Mainly graffiti.
Eevee! Who dosen't love a cute mascot?
Blastoise, because it sort of has a big brother vibe to it.