PDA

View Full Version : what makes a pokemon?

arceus123shiny
March 25th, 2011, 09:41 PM
this one had me puzzled a lot, how does a pokemon fit in the pokeball and when they come out as a red or white light at 1st then there solid.

FlamingThunder
March 25th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Well, when you send in a Pokèmon to its Pokèball, they shrink.
When you send out a Pokèmon from its Pokèball, they grow back to normal size.

arceus123shiny
March 25th, 2011, 10:48 PM
well other than that I mean what is a pokemon made of, thats a toughf one to solve , nobody really knows and so the mystery deepens even more.

Impo
March 25th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Actually, in SSBB the pokeball trophy says that a Pokeball has a vast inside, so the Pokemon is quite comfortable when being in your party/PC

Spanner226
March 25th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Well a typical answer would apply to all pokemon. They are made from the same basic materials as humans and animals: carbon, proteins, bones/cartilage, etc. However, this probably isn't the answer you're looking for.

Actually, in SSBB the pokeball trophy says that a Pokeball has a vast inside, so the Pokemon is quite comfortable when being in your party/PC A viable answer indeed. A pokeball may appear small in external structure, but it may be quite spacious inside.

arceus123shiny
March 26th, 2011, 12:28 AM
It has nothing to do with real life animals.

Anna
March 26th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Yes, it does. The basic biology of most Pokemon is the same as their real-life counterparts. So it is not wrong to say that Pokemon are made of things similar to that of humans and other real-life organisms.

Regarding a Pokeball, it could be similar to the TARDIS (bigger on the inside). Or perhaps it converts the Pokemon to data, held in a static state until they are released. *shrug*

jynx
March 26th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Or perhaps it converts the Pokemon to data, held in a static state until they are released. *shrug*

I'm going with this theory too.

But oh well, Pokemon is fantasy, so it could be magic :p