PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Favourite Elemental Monkey?

Hikamaru
March 26th, 2011, 01:31 AM
In Black and White, we have seen the introduction of 3 monkey Pokemon.

Their names are Pansage (Yanappu), Pansear (Baoppu) and Panpour (Hiyappu) and their evolutions Simisage (Yanakkie), Simisear (Baokkie) and Simipour (Hiyakkie)

The Striaton City Gym Leader uses the monkey strong against your starter, but go to the Dreamyard and a girl will give you the monkey weak against your starter but strong against the Gym Leader.

But which monkey do you like best and why, or do you like all of them! Vote now!

King Of The Blues
March 26th, 2011, 03:54 AM
My favourite out of the three is Pansage. Why? I just think it looks the better out of the three and has the cooler design out of the three when it evolves.

Tristz0t
March 26th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Honestly, I liked all of them. The fact that you were given one at the start of the game, then you could catch the rest later on in the game was great. Plus they are all equal in cuteness xD

tjb90
March 26th, 2011, 06:39 AM
I like them all but my favorite is Pansear. It is a really cool fire type. I like how it looks, it is cool and it is cute. I like its attacks. It is very strong too. Pansear rocks!

Hermione Granger
March 26th, 2011, 06:50 AM
I don't like any of the monkeys, but I used Panpour once. I never used it again. xD

mew_nani
March 26th, 2011, 09:13 AM
I was never a fan of either of 'em, to be honest....

I guess their designs never really caught my eye. :D

Hermione Granger
March 26th, 2011, 09:45 AM
However, Aipom's pretty cool as well as Chimchar and Darumaka.
I'm sorry, but I don't think those were the monkeys the OP was talking about. Anyways, just pointing that out. xD

Kirbychu
March 26th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I hate all of them.

They're perfect examples of new Pokemon having random garbage on them and no bone structure. What's worse is that they appear everywhere in Black and White. Even our rivals have them.

Before you argue with me, compare Mankey or even Chimchar to these monkeys. Aipom is a terrible Pokemon, I'll give you that.

Treble Harble
March 26th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Well...I like Pansage. I think he's the cutest of all the other monkey Pokemon.

solarowl
March 26th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I hate all of them. They appear waayy too much in the game. I mean, seriously GF? Give it a break! We see it once with the first Gym, and we're done. You don't need to give it to every trainer in Unova.

Timbjerr
March 26th, 2011, 11:09 AM
I just love simisage's confident facial expression too much to not vote for it. XD

Rensider
March 26th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Panpour for me because it was better in battles than I thought it woud be. Plus, it's evolution is awesome!

Mr Cat Dog
March 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I hate all of them.

They're perfect examples of new Pokemon having random garbage on them and no bone structure. What's worse is that they appear everywhere in Black and White. Even our rivals have them.

Before you argue with me, compare Mankey or even Chimchar to these monkeys. Aipom is a terrible Pokemon, I'll give you that.This x1000.

If the question were 'who's your least favourite elemental monkey?', then the answer would obviously be Panpour/Simipour simply because of the ridiculous hair. It's as if Marge Simpson let her hair down then allowed it to get attacked by a blind barber: hideous! And, whenever I battled one, it's 'Scald' would always wreak havoc on whatever member was on my team at that point.

But that isn't the question: to answer it, it would have to be an emphatic 'none of them'.

jackblaze
March 26th, 2011, 12:49 PM
they all look awesome b4 they evolve but only simisage looks awesome after. i think that simipour and simisear look a little weird.

But what i hate about them is that everyone has 1 so their not unique

BenjiTheKid
March 26th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I hate them all. If I had to pick, I would probably say Panpour/Simipour. But honestly, they're overused and they're not even that great in battle in my humble opinion. I used Pansage once against the first gym... and never again will I use him. Tried out Panpour, too and it was a no-go. They were a nice idea, I guess... but I just don't like them at all.

Alakazamlax
March 26th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I honestly think they all look terrible and are some of the worst of Gen V, and that's saying a lot! Pansage is probably the only one that even looks presentable, though.

Autaven
March 26th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Agree with the last post, I honestly hate how they look. This might be aided by the fact that I do hate actual monkeys, I find them so insanely ugly. (the pokemon that is, real monkeys are another can of worms)

King Gumball
March 26th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Broccoli monkey <3 I HATE ALL their evolutions though. So frickin ugly. But I like Pansage the best for the cute little monkey who should never be evolved.

Meganium
March 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I love Panpour out of all three. It has really good stats & moves.

レイジングブラスト
March 26th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I like Panpour/Semipour the most but since I think it's design is pretty feminine, I always soft reset for a female one. While the "Pour" family is my favorite, Pansage/Simisage are close behind. I just don't care too much for Pansear/Simisear though.

Miss Doronjo
March 26th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I like Pansear, I juuuuuust wish its evolution was a little better art-wise. D= But other than that...its an okay pokemon; it can do lots of stuff! Acrobatics, Work Up, etc.

Blue
March 26th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I'm not a real fan of the Elemental Monkeys but if I had to choose one it would be Panpour/Simipour.

PlatinumDude
March 27th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Simisage easily has the best design out of the fully evolved elemental monkeys because of its Elvis-like hair. I also like Pansage in its base form. Panpour/Simipour come in close; I hate Pansear/Simisear.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
March 27th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I'm not a fan of any but for some reason I'm leaning towards the grass ones.

Shiny Zoroark
March 27th, 2011, 02:56 PM
i like Panpour and Simipour because if you actually train it after you evolve it.. it is really useful in battle

Aquacorde
March 27th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I quite like the first evolutions in terms of design, but they suck in battle. The only second evo that is decent-looking is Yanakkie.

You all know I'm picking Yanappu. <3

cr4y
March 27th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Seen the choices and I choose " I like all of them ". XD

Pokemon Trainer Touko
March 28th, 2011, 12:02 AM
I'm not a fan of either. Because their designs are really weird imo.

vaporeon7
March 28th, 2011, 01:24 AM
I don't really like any of them. Their designs don't appeal to me. Aipom will be the only monkey Pokemon for me.

amberrelf
March 28th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Oh geeze.
Simipour was originally my fav cuz I wanted a girl named Izzy SO bad!
[Which I have now, btw! *points to sig*]
But I actually think my fav is Simisear now...
They look SO Chinese, and just plain badass [even if a bit drunk xD].

Dark Piplup
March 29th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Simi and Pan Sage! Pansage is adorable and Simisage is epic! By far my favs!

Azure Revolver
April 5th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Bumptastic?

I like all of them, but if I had to choose it's Pansage/Simisage. Leech Seed and Seed Bomb by level 22? Wow.

PrimeExDeath
April 6th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Panpear/Simisear! Since i Like Fire Type Pokes~ This Pokemon Saved me From Cheren's Snivy :P

Heart Gold
April 6th, 2011, 02:42 AM
I had Panpour and I boxed it immediately after it evolved. It didn't get Scald till 22 and it was getting murdered with Water Gun even when it was over-leveled. I finally got my Tirtouga and I'm happy as ever now!

Yeah, I don't like any of them. Especially Simipour .-.

Garde
April 6th, 2011, 03:53 AM
I got Panpour in my game because I chose Snivy, and I still think it's probably the cutest of the three. I love the Bob Marley hair in it's evolution.
Buuuuut I have so many other water types I prefer that I just never found any use for it.

So I think I like the fire monkey the best, to me it has the most character and since there are a lot less fire types I like to compare it to, it's more easy for me to like.

Blue
April 6th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Simipour looks more of a female.

But I chose Simipour.

APokemonTrainer
April 6th, 2011, 05:21 AM
I disliked them all so I never used them.

Eurydice
April 6th, 2011, 05:58 AM
i dont really like any of the monkeys. especially there evolved form. i normally use them for a while at the beginning but after like the 3rd gym i ditch them because i dont like there designs and it annoys me.
my least favorite would have to be simisage...eh

SonGohan
April 6th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I've tried to force myself to like Pansear/Simisear and Panpour/Simipour but I just can't do it. If I had to pick one it'd be the only one left and that's Pansage/Simisage. Even though I haven't used it yet, I think it's appearance is way better than the other two.

johnycamron
April 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM
My favouriteElemental Monkey is Pokemon. In series of the Pokeman Black-white that 3 monkey has elemental. Pokeman Infer-nape is still the biggest badass Monkey pokemon.

danno 507
April 7th, 2011, 03:20 AM
panssear and simisear cuz im a fan of fire pokemon :D

JSwagg
April 7th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Okay, each monkey to me has terrible base stats and I can't remember how many times I was willing to just release the thing after it lost to its type advantage. What Fire/Grass/Water type has to use a fire/grass/water type move 5 times to KO its type advantage? Only these ridicously weak-ass monkeys. In terms of appearance however, my favorite would be Simisage, just cuz it reminds me of a walking Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street lol

Shasjas
April 7th, 2011, 10:45 AM
i find them all bland, and they take there design from stereotypical monkey cartoons like this :
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OdCx7pACI9M/TGtT9xdirJI/AAAAAAAAAAQ/ErQhl0vKzv8/s1600/cute+monkey+cartoons+79859-bigthumbnail.jpg
which i dont like.

Hibaru
April 7th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I like three of em. They're cute and funny! But I won't evolve them when I have em.

JSwagg
April 7th, 2011, 12:27 PM
i find them all bland, and they take there design from stereotypical monkey cartoons like this :
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OdCx7pACI9M/TGtT9xdirJI/AAAAAAAAAAQ/ErQhl0vKzv8/s1600/cute+monkey+cartoons+79859-bigthumbnail.jpg
which i dont like.

Lmao, curious george after a pee

Giraffe
April 7th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I can't stand any of them! I released the Pansear as soon as I got it. D: