PDA

View Full Version : Join the dark side, we have cookies!

Zeffy
March 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
You know how there are Pokemon that aren't really "good" right? Well, what Pokemon do you think would be good as a villain? What evil plans do you think will they have?

I always thought that Gengar would be a good villainous Pokemon. The looks of it already gives me chills. Its evil plans would include turning all Pokemon into ghost types and taking over the world. I dunno, I've always seen villainous Gengar that way. xD

The Corrupt Plague
March 26th, 2011, 08:26 PM
"It may very well be the personification of nothing. An otherworldly abomination that should not exist, yet does anyway for an unknown reason and is capable of bending the very fabric of reality around it. This thing disobeys the laws of physics just by being there! Already, there have been a string of disappearances around Cinnabar Island's east coast and very few trainers who encounter this being survive and even fewer are coherent enough to tell what they have experienced because simply seeing its true form is enough to drive people insane. At least one witness has reported that they heard it shriek its name before it tried to take them into a strange portal. It calls itself Missingno. This ghost of Cinnabar is mostly regarded as a myth, but as a researcher, I believe that it's real and poses an enormous threat to both humans and Pokemon. Knowing this, I have made it my mission to either contain or destroy Missingno to the best of my ability. -Memo from Professor Sequoia"

Well, there it is in very short fanfic form.

Zeffy
March 26th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Well, MissingNo isn't really a real Pokemon. Its a glitch, so I don't think that counts. ;o;

PlatinumDude
March 27th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Honchkrow is a Pokemon best suited for the villain role because it looks like one. I think that its plan is to take over the world with hordes of Murkrow and have every Flying Pokmeon out there as its slaves.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
March 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Along with some of the ones mentioned - I'd say Sharpedo - it seems rather sinister imo :P

Miss Doronjo
March 27th, 2011, 02:41 PM
TOGEPI. DO. NOT. TRUST. TOGEPI.

;3;

With its henchmen: Mighteyna, and Weavile, maybe.

Well, I would think togepi could fall under "baby faced villans" so to speak, you know-- don't judge a book by its cover? Well, it worked in the anime! ;3 Also, I'd imagine it with dark pokemon sidekicks, more specifically, mightyena and weavile, since I've always figured that dark pokemon with their "mysterious" and well...dark and wild natures, I'd figured they could be good antagonists too.

Kenpokid
March 27th, 2011, 03:06 PM
I honestly think that Empoleon or Giratina could be 'evil', mainly Empoleon because I see it with a "I rule you all, worship me" attitude, it could easily go evil.
Giratina just seems creepy enough, it rules its own dimension; it might wanna take over the real Dimension!

tjb90
March 28th, 2011, 01:47 AM
I think Darkrai is the most evil looking Pokemon. I think it would try and take over the world if it could!

Ryanna Jameson
March 28th, 2011, 01:50 AM
I am a graduate of the Pokemopolis School of Anime Interpretation. Therefore Togepi is pure evil.

vaporeon7
March 28th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Pretty much any Dark type Pokemon could be a villain. Of course Togepi could be one as well. But they would have to know the move Nasty Plot.

Arma
March 28th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Most dark types are looking like villains, especially Honchkrow, Cacturne and weavile. I've never considered Absol or Houndoom evil though.

Also banette, Zangoose, Pinsir and Hypno look rather...dangerous.

The Noob Hacker
March 28th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Darkrai could be one of two things to me: Either a Joker-like villain, who doesn't have so much of a master plan as opposed to causing chaos, or the exact opposite, another way I could see Darkrai is as an evil conspirator that is the kind that hides behind his ranks and makes elaborate plans from the shadows. The kind of villain that doesn't conquer by war, but instead conquers through words, until he has so much of the populous on his side that he can overthrow any who stand in his way, even though in the end he betrays his comrades in order to secure ultimate power.

The destroyer of worlds and enslaver of man seems to be more Giratina's thing.

But, in truth, is it fair to call Pokemon villainous based on appearance? Does it matter what Pokemon is doing evil, as opposed as to why that Pokemon is doing evil? Is it not just as possible for a Caterpie to be evil as a Dusknior? I think I rest my case.

Stop profiling, and stay alert, because the guy with the top and and pencil-thin mustache isn't the only guy who can turn evil at any second.

Ev Trainer X
March 28th, 2011, 06:36 AM
I take it nobody here has ever played the Mystery Dungeon games?

Anyway, I think Hydreigon would make the best villian of all Dark types, even moreso than Darkria. Just look at it's pokedex entry.

Oryx
March 28th, 2011, 06:43 AM
I keep imagining the Pokemon that look evil reading this, and them not being evil.

"How could they say that about me? I'm...I'm good! I fight for my trainer, I don't do bad things, why do they think I'm evil? I can't help that I was born Dark-type ;^;"

Zeffy
March 28th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I keep imagining the Pokemon that look evil reading this, and them not being evil.

"How could they say that about me? I'm...I'm good! I fight for my trainer, I don't do bad things, why do they think I'm evil? I can't help that I was born Dark-type ;^;"
I don't feel the same way, but its just people expressing their opinion. And besides, I didn't ask for the Pokemon to be trained. The Pokemon can be in the wild, or like an evil trio in the wild or something like that.

Oryx
March 28th, 2011, 10:02 AM
I don't feel the same way, but its just people expressing their opinion. And besides, I didn't ask for the Pokemon to be trained. The Pokemon can be in the wild, or like an evil trio in the wild or something like that.

That...was a joke...>___>

Alli
March 28th, 2011, 10:11 AM
obv Lopunny. Look at it. It's a villain. Like a hooker thief or something.