PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Pokemon!

Miss Doronjo
March 27th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Sooooo...lets say you were in a professional dance competition, where your allowed to perform any type of dancing you wish; tango, ballet, hip-hop, etc. The catch is, you need a partner, and that partner is a pokemon. What pokemon would you go dancing with? Again, you and that pokemon are partners in any style of dancing you wish. [yeah, this is dancing with the stars, pokemon style, with a little twist. ^_~]

jynx
March 27th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Well, according to all Pokedex entries, Jynx's is the only one with dance mentioned

But I don't want a partner like that, won't think it will help me with winning a competition neither.

Erm...partner...I think I want a Gallade.

Aquacorde
March 27th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I think it would be easy to dance with graceful Gardevoir. I would choose some sort of ballroom dance for that because I don't know how to do anything else. ^^;

Manila Luzon
March 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I'd do some groovy break dancing with Hitmontop, It can spin on it's head C:

Hermione Granger
March 27th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I'd partner up with Cofagrigus. With its many arms, I'm sure we could put it to dancing use. xD

Yurusumaji
March 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM
I would dance with a Togetic.

tjb90
March 28th, 2011, 01:45 AM
I would dance with my Leavanny. I am not sure what type of dance we would do, maybe many different types of dances, I am sure me and Leavanny could do it.

Spartakiss
March 28th, 2011, 01:59 AM
I'd do some groovy break dancing with Hitmontop, It can spin on it's head C:

Came in the thread to say this (:

vaporeon7
March 28th, 2011, 02:32 AM
I would choose Gardevoir. It is my 5th favourite Pokemon and it is based on a ballroom dancer.

PlatinumDude
March 28th, 2011, 02:55 AM
For ballroom dancing, either Gardevoir or Lilligant. For hip-hop/freestyle dancing, Scrafty, Blaziken, Infernape or Hitmontop.

King Gumball
March 28th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Swalot

Umm preferably something with arms and legs that is female... Jynx or Gardevoir. Okay typing that was really weird.

Meri-tje
March 28th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Dancing with a pokémon hmmm
Ampharos should be able to pull of some ballroom dancing