PDA

View Full Version : You are a director for a movie!

Miss Doronjo
March 27th, 2011, 03:14 PM
*This thread is also credited to TheSmartOne. :3

Lets say you were a director for a movie; the genre of the movie, can be any one you'd like; it could be action, comedy, horror, sci-fi, romance, etc. Whatever you decide to choose. It could be any genre. Now instead of a human cast, you want to make a cast of pokemon. What pokemon would you cast the movie with, on whatever genre of movie you chose? What would the pokemon movie be about? What would be the pokemon movie be called?

Be sure to list the actual cast of the pokemon:
Protagonist(s), Antagonist(s), side characters, "damsel in distress" and so on; depending on what kind of movie you want to do.

For example, I would maybe want to make a action / comedy movie starring about elekid and magby, which would be the protagonist of the movie, because I think they can be a funny duo when provoked! :3 Togepi would sort of be the antagonist, kiiind of relating to a "baby faced villain" annnnd... maybe also relating to Dr.Evil from the Austin Powers movie. I'd probably see Feebas as a side character...well, an ugly side character, helping Magby and Elekid along the way, giving them useless advice. It would be called the Magkid express; cause well, I dunno, the name also comes from the Pineapple express. :3

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_action_films)

Aquacorde
March 27th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Summary: The movie focuses on the young Snorunt Eirwen, daughter of a rich family. Her mother expects Eirwen to follow in her footsteps, evolving into Froslass and marrying into another wealthy family. Eirwen runs away from home to pursue her dream of evolving into Glalie and becoming the strongest ice Pokemon in the region. Her mother sends out people to search for her, but she eludes them with the help of a mysterious Jolteon and his quirky Machop friend.
The three wind up in a big city, where a corrupt businessPersian recognizes Eirwen and plans to have her captured and held for the ransom money. At every twist and turn the friends are fighting off the Persian's thugs and the people Eirwen's mother sent. At one point Eirwen is captured and Jolteon and Machop free her with much trial. And there is romantic subtext between Jolteon and Eirwen.

I don't know what to call it, nor the genre it is. But, here's a movie summary. ^_^

Wasen
March 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Genre: Fantasy

Summary: A young Pikachu's father is killed by the evil dragon Hydreigon. He decideds to left the village and his mentor Shellgon follows with him. Hydreigons mission is to re-awake Zekrom to create havoc in the world and have also held the beautiful Milotic prisoned. Along the way does Shellgon gets killed while Pikachu succeed to free Milotic. Together they will stop Hydreigons plan before the worlds ends in havoc.

Hermione Granger
March 27th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Gengar, a sinister Pokemon, assigns his loyal assistant, Yamask, to collect the elemental crystals hidden around Hoenn. Yamask travels around Hoenn to find the crystals his master ordered him to find, and along the way he made friends with a Graveler and a Herdier. These two Pokemon helped him in his quest to find the crystals. Yamask finished the task, collecting all 4 elemental crystals, with the help of his friends. As he gave the crystals to Gengar, Gengar was overcome by his greediness for power. Gengar, with his control over 4 elements, tries to kill Yamask. Yamask, realizing that his master is now power-mad, tries to fight back. After a horrific and strenuous battle, Gengar comes on top and Yamask lying on the ground, severely hurt. As Yamask found almost no hope, he started glowing. His form started to change. As the glowing faded, Yamask evolved into Cofagrigus. With his new found power, Cofagrigus attacks Gengar and managed to make Gengar faint. Cofagrigus reclaimed the crystals and hid it around the world. He and his friends lived happily ever after.

Well, here's the summary of the movie I'd like to make. xP