PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Eeveelution?

Wyatt999
March 27th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I love Eevee and Espeon. Please post your Opinion.

Dragonite's Wrath
March 27th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Umbreon. Theyr all awesome but Umbreons the coolest.

Wyatt999
March 27th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Umbreon. Theyr all awesome but Umbreons the coolest.

If Umbreon and Espeon were in a battle, who would win? (Probably Umbreon for you)

cr4y
March 27th, 2011, 11:46 PM
I like Eevee as Eevee, but I gotta stick to the question. I choose Glaceon.

tjb90
March 28th, 2011, 01:30 AM
My favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon. It is so cool! It is an awesome Dark Type Pokemon. I really like it and I like how it looks too. Umbreon is awesome.

PlatinumDude
March 28th, 2011, 03:10 AM
My favorite Eeveelution is Jolteon because it's so spiky.

Autaven
March 28th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Umbreon! Especially shiny Umbreon! :)

Meri-tje
March 28th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Glaceon!
I love ice types
Though I've never had one =(

Aura.Lucario
March 28th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Probably Glaceon and Umbreon~

But if I have to choose, I'll go for Umbreon.

Hermione Granger
March 28th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Let's see...my favorite eeveelution would be Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Leafeon. OH! And I wouldn't forget about Glaceon, and Eevee of course!

...wait, that's everyone of them right? D:

Erhmm, from my reaction above, I'd say that I don't have any particular favorite eeveelution. I like them all equally.

Miss Doronjo
March 28th, 2011, 07:38 AM
I like Vaporeon the best; mainly beacuse I like the art of it the most out of all the Eeveelutions. <3 Also, its quite interesting to note that it has the highest max. base stat out of all the eeveelutions, because of its incredibly high HP stat, and also a cross between a mermaid, cectaceans, cats, and canids! It was pretty cool how the makers of pokemon managed to cross them all together into one pokemon. <3 I find it is also so much more you can do with Vaporeon -- wish passer, tank, baton pass user, special attacker, etc.

Mr Cat Dog
March 28th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I like Vaporeon the best; mainly beacuse I like the art of it the most out of all the Eeveelutions. <3 Also, its quite interesting to note that it has the highest max. base stat out of all the eeveelutions, because of its incredibly high HP stat, and also a cross between a mermaid, cectaceans, cats, and canids! It was pretty cool how the makers of pokemon managed to cross them all together into one pokemon. <3 I find it is also so much more you can do with Vaporeon -- wish passer, tank, baton pass user, special attacker, etc.All the Eeveelutions have the same base stat of 525 - and they all have one extremely high one (which would be interesting if a new one was made for Gen VI, due to all of the base stats being used up in this way for each Eeveelution).

To answer the question: Espeon is easily the favourite for me. It has a great movepool, great Special Attack and Speed stats, and it looks like it could stun you from 50 feet away - which it probably could, given its movepool!

Miss Doronjo
March 28th, 2011, 09:10 AM
All the Eeveelutions have the same base stat of 525 - and they all have one extremely high one (which would be interesting if a new one was made for Gen VI, due to all of the base stats being used up in this way for each Eeveelution).

Yeah, sorry; I meant: the max "HP" base stat~

Giraffe
March 28th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Vaporeon-- It's very pretty & it's little neck collar is adorable!

Timbjerr
March 28th, 2011, 09:29 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bb/135Jolteon.png

It's by far the cutest of the bunch, extremely fast, and has access to Pin Missile which, while fairly mediocre now, was a godsend against psychics back in GenI. :D

Livy
March 28th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Umbreon, I have a thing for dark Pokemon. I have a love for Eevee, itself & Flareon aswell.
But all the Eeveelution's are epic, I love them all.

amberrelf
March 28th, 2011, 03:28 PM
My three favs are Vaporeon, Espeon, & Flareon.
I said Vaporeon in the poll cuz it's just always had a special place in my heart. :]

Pokemon Trainer Touko
March 28th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Vaporeon and Glaceon are my favourites but I voted for Vaporeon. ^____^

Hikamaru
March 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I like both Vaporeon and Glaceon. But Vaporeon is better 'cos it can learn Surf (my favourite Water-type attack!)

Sabrewulf238
March 29th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Vaporeon is my favourite....and I just got one at the pokemon trainer club website. :D

That mini game was horrible though, brought out the rage....

ISA56 2.0
March 29th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Jolteon. It's cute, it's fast, it's strong, it has a good in-game design, has a decent movepool, is the Electric type, (my fav type! ^_^) and has an adorable cry.

Also, it could probably demolish most of the other Eeveeloutions in a battle:rambo:

Dark Piplup
March 29th, 2011, 03:10 PM
OOOHHH! that's really hard! I know Umpeon is up there but I like Glaceon and Leafeon. But if I had to pick one it's Umbreon.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
April 2nd, 2011, 01:11 PM
Soooo hard :P For me.... it's between Vaporeon and Umbreon, there's not a lot in it.

I'm leaning towards........... Vaporeon :)

Azure Revolver
April 2nd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Hm, I have no idea. I have a gut feeling my avatar has something to do with it, but that can't be it, can it? :p

Meganium
April 2nd, 2011, 01:21 PM
My favorite Eeveelutions are Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Umbreon. I used both Vaporeon and Jolteon in my R/B/Y days and they've both been excellent together in my team. Umbreon, on the other hand, I wasn't expecting it to be my favorite since I was hoping for an Espeon when I played Silver. My Eevee evolved at nighttime into Umbreon, and it's become my powerhouse Pokemon.

If I were to vote for one of the Eeveelutions in the Poll, I would choose Vaporeon.

Sammi
April 2nd, 2011, 06:33 PM
I want to like Espeon the best because it's a Psychic type (and I do love psychics *coughs*), but I prefer Vaporeon. Water types are always a staple on my teams, and Vaporeon is one of my favorite Water Pokemon. I also seem to have better looking making a workable moveset with it as opposed to Espeon. Also, Vaporeon looks cooler, imo.

Special mention goes to Umbreon because I really dig the design, but I don't like using it in my teams.

musesum626
April 2nd, 2011, 06:54 PM
I don't think anyone has said Leafeon (except for Zeffy, who listed all of them :P) Well Leafeon's my favorite. Just because I like its design, and it has a nice cry.

Although I really like Vaporeon too. He was one of my bros in a Nuzlocke run, probably the MVP of the team :)

Rionix
April 3rd, 2011, 03:02 AM
Jolteon for the reason that its an electric-type pokemon. And I simply love all electric types. They are all shocking :D

danno 507
April 7th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Absolutely love umbreon! Just so awesome!!! :P

Fire Walker
April 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Oh, Flareon is just the most adorable thing! I also love fire types, so...

tinq
April 9th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Vaporeon, very useful and beautiful Pokemon.
I like Flareon too, but it sucks so much in-game.

SonGohan
April 9th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Espeon & Umbreon are the most epic no doubt but out of those two I'd rather have an Espeon.

Psyshock
April 9th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I like Espeon too.

Psychic Pokemon FTW!!!

Influential_Mew
April 10th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Flareon. For two reasons only. It's a fire type and I love its design the most as part of the generation I of eeveelution.

CoolTrainer
April 10th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Jolteon has always been one of my favorite pokemon, but Glaceon is cool as well. I find the others somewhat lacking...
Pardon the unintentional pun...

Phantasmagoria
April 11th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Before second Generation, my favorite Eeveelution was Vaporeon. It looked the most appealing to me... and it was a water Pokemon (my favorite type). Then second generation came out, and I fell in love to Espeon. Since then, my favorite eeveelution has been none other than Espeon. It's been great on the teams I've had it on, and it's simply adorable.

Stormer07
April 11th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Jolteon is my fave followed by Umbreon, Jolteon because it looks the best in my opinion, and I use it on WiFi a lot.

レイジングブラスト
April 11th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Leafeon for the win. I always hoped they would make a grass type eeveelution and when Leafeon was introduced that wish came true.

Nilz
April 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM
My favorite is probably espeon, its pretty cool looking and its the only one that looks like a defined cat rather than something between a cat and a dog.

Zayin
April 11th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I don't know. Espeon, Leafeon or Glaceon...

King∞Nido
April 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Jolteon being the best of the original three makes him the REAL OG!

JP
April 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Umbreon is uber cool. Jolteon comes as a close second though.

Lily
April 11th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Vaporeon. Not for its gameplay, though. I just find it elegant and beautiful in general, and I personally think its Pokedex entry is an art itself..if that makes any sense. =P

Giga Flare
April 11th, 2011, 06:04 PM
My favorite has to be Flareon. It was the first of Eevee's evolutions that I got in R/B/Y and to this day I think it's the cutest of them.

cazzler
April 11th, 2011, 09:04 PM
I'm with Espeon since it looks cool and has never let me down during gameplay.

Cherrim
April 11th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Vaporeon is my favourite. I didn't like the 4th gen ones very much when they were released but they've really grown on me since. Still, my original favourite is still the best in my eyes. :)

Spanner226
April 11th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Umbreon and Espeon are my two favorites, as they are both very good pokemon design-wise, and stat wise, and they sort of complement each other both in typing and in stats(Espeon is more offensive, Umbreon is more defensive. Espeon is a psychic type; Umbreon is a dark type).

ekkotekk
April 25th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Flareon. Never really seen it in the anime though.. :(

King Of The Blues
April 25th, 2011, 02:59 AM
I misread the title and thought it said 'What is your least favourite Eeveelution?", So I voted for Vaporeon.

Anyway, my favourite Eeveelution is Leafeon. It's a very nice Pokemon and my favourite colour is green so that's another reason why I like it more.

Aafi
April 27th, 2011, 04:42 PM
My favorite eeveelution is probably Jolteon, mainly because I love the way it looks, plus it's electric. EEEP. <3

Osha_say_wott?!
April 28th, 2011, 02:12 AM
I like all of the Eeveelutions, sans Vaporeon (fish tail too fishy for me =/), but I voted for Umbreon. It has a really awesome, edgy look to it.

Ninjutsu95
April 28th, 2011, 07:40 AM
jolteon, espeon, and umbreon. no more, no less. (for now that is.. until there are new evolutions.)

Toshiro.
April 28th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Umbreon is my favorite, he's awesome <3

Also Flareon would come in second.

ElectricScyther
April 29th, 2011, 08:54 AM
For the same reason I love Lucario and Ninetales, Jolteon has always been, and always will be, my favorite Eeveelution.

Rai
April 29th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Vaporean. It is so simple yet so cute. I think it has a beautiful design.

My second favorite by very little is Leafeon. It is also simple, cute and beautiful <3

I honestly love all of the Eeveelutions.

R.K 9
April 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
flareon. the fact that it's a fire type alone makes it a beauty, but it's also so damn cute and fluffy! <3 I do wish it could learn flare blitz though. :(

agentwaffle
April 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Glaceon and Vaporeon are my favs, I love ice types, and I had a vaporeon my first BLue version playthrough.

s0nido
May 1st, 2011, 04:52 AM
Too bad I could only vote on one. ;; I like Espeon and Glaceon, but I love Vaporeon the most. It's beautiful, it's a water-type and it's really bulky, so it can take loads of its and still pack a punch. All the Eeveelutions are pretty cool in their own way. Though I didn't like the inclusion of Leafeon. It just...didn't really appeal to me. XD;

Aurora01
May 1st, 2011, 05:33 AM
I have a few favorites. More specifically Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon and Glaceon...
I voted for Umbreon because it's awesome (in my opinion), and I love Dark-types. :D

Owl
May 1st, 2011, 06:38 AM
Umbreon. Not because it's strong or anything, I just like the way it looks. It's decent in battle, but I wouldn't use it :x

calister17
May 1st, 2011, 07:28 AM
Espeon is by far my favorite, since he was introduced in G/S/C.

Bernardo1994
May 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM
Umbreon is by far the one with most impressive design, both normal or shiny. In battle he serves pretty well as a Toxic Staller/Wish Passer :P

SuperSaiyanII
May 2nd, 2011, 11:17 AM
It's always hard to pick between these guys but I'll have to say Jolteon is my favorite just because I like electric types.

Nutella
May 4th, 2011, 09:44 PM
My favourite is Glaceon, as s/he has a wonderful defence stat as well as being of the Ice-type, which is one of my favourites.

AustInsane
May 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Vaporeon. Acid Armor dude. It can turn invisible.

I'm really surprised Espeon is #1 right now. Umbreon I'm not surprised. It's freakin cool. Espeon always kicks me butt though. It can learn lots of cool attacks.

Scottjwilson87
May 5th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Espeon just looks immense

pixichu
May 6th, 2011, 12:56 AM
This was a hard choice. I love Eevee and its evolutions. In GS, my party consisted of Eevee and its ( then ) five evolutions.

In order at the moment: Umbreon/ Vaporeon / Glaceon <3