PDA

View Full Version : If you could catch one non-deity legendary for real...

Kenpokid
March 28th, 2011, 08:40 AM
What would it be? (Deities being the ones that control a major element. None of the Kanto or Johto legendaries are deities, IIRC)
For me, I would probably want to catch Latias or Raikou. Latias is so cyoot yet strong, and Raikou is just so badass.

EDIT: Aw crap, wrong forum, can I get a Mod to move this to Pokemon General, please? >_<

Alli
March 28th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Next time just report it. I can get to it quicker that way. :P

AND FOR ME I WOULD CATCH COBALION BECAUSE IT'S THE GREATEST THING SINCE EVERYTHING. :)

Mr Cat Dog
March 28th, 2011, 08:57 AM
It'd probably be something like Articuno. I'm a sucker for things that shoot ice out of their mouths (e.g. LAPRAS!!!), and it has the added advantage of being able to fly me around everywhere. Of course, it'd have to come with some sort of saddle to prevent me being frozen solid upon completion of every journey!

Miss Doronjo
March 28th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Probably Entei; its a marvel to look at, IMO. ;w; Plus, its pretty fast, and its able to give me a ride to different places, kind of like Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. :3 And its fire blast attacks will buuuuuuuurn my enemies to the ground! I love burining enemies to the ground. <3

Timbjerr
March 28th, 2011, 09:18 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f4/Spr_5b_649.png
He's a firin' his lazar!!

mew_nani
March 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Oh lord, this is hard....

I guess my favorite would be... Mew! (Think about it, it's cute... and can transform into any one of them! :D)

Ice Car
March 28th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Celebi. Oh wait, that would have a huge effect...

Uh, Jirac- ****

Uhhhhhhh, I guess Zapdos. Gonna Zapdos idiots with a stun gun.

Xyrin
March 28th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I would love a Latios! He could take me places and be a beast!

Zeffy
March 28th, 2011, 07:08 PM
...I wouldn't catch one, tbh. Knowing me, I'd never be able to control such marvelous beasts. I could be friends with one though, but catch it, no. And for the record, I like to be friends with Suicune. :3

PlatinumDude
March 29th, 2011, 01:47 AM
My choice for this is clear: Azelf. because ti's cute and strong.