PDA

View Full Version : I'll erase you....from existence!

Zeffy
April 1st, 2011, 10:25 PM
Let's say that you were given an eraser that can remove 1 Pokemon (only 1) from existence, will you use it? If you'll use it, which Pokemon will you erase from existence? If not, why?

I don't think I want to erase a Pokemon from existence. Each and every one of them completes the Pokemon world. If one of them would be gone, I don't think the Pokemon world would be complete.

Alternative
April 1st, 2011, 10:32 PM
Cofagrigus Gee, I don't know. Probably Spinda since it has no real use, and quite clearly it's just a derpy looking thing.

PlatinumDude
April 1st, 2011, 10:34 PM
I'd erase Farfetch'd from existence if it doesn't get an evolved form soon because I feel that the in-game trade in the Kanto games is a rip-off.

Hibaru
April 2nd, 2011, 04:33 AM
I'll erase Zubat. Oh Zubat, you're the reason I had to suck out my money for 99 Max Repels.

vaporeon7
April 2nd, 2011, 04:38 AM
I'd erase Shiftry. I disdain that thing so much. I love Seedot and will never let it evolve. I only ever have Shiftry as a Pokemon for the Pokedex.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
April 2nd, 2011, 04:46 AM
I will erase Garbodor, because it's the ugliest Pokemon I've ever seen. x.x

mondays suck
April 2nd, 2011, 05:23 AM
Lucario. Annoying overhyped piece of furbait.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 2nd, 2011, 05:48 AM
Pikachu. That thing is everywhere and I'm sick of seeing its creepy predator smile on everything related to Pokemon.

Cassino
April 2nd, 2011, 06:19 AM
Zubat. I don't need to explain, really.

I'd erase Farfetch'd from existence if it doesn't get an evolved form soon because I feel that the in-game trade in the Kanto games is a rip-off.
You give the girl a Spearow. Whatever you get in return there's no way one can call it a rip-off.

Ardos
April 2nd, 2011, 06:21 AM
Fearow, I absolutely hate them x_x

JP
April 2nd, 2011, 06:41 AM
Without a doubt...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110228031506/pokemon/images/3/3c/Dasutodasu.png

Oh dear, such a horrible design.

Crystal Glaceon
April 2nd, 2011, 06:42 AM
an EV trained Ninjask. D:

Cadance
April 2nd, 2011, 07:29 AM
I would definitely erase Magikarp for being a pointless Pokemon, and prooooobably leave Gyarados evo-less.

Regeneration
April 2nd, 2011, 07:38 AM
Dusparce, for I often forget that it exists. D:

an EV trained Ninjask. D:
I've got to agree with you! ;_;

ISA56 2.0
April 2nd, 2011, 07:40 AM
I would erase Garbodor from existence. Seriously, Game Freak? A living trash bag? Come on, I could design something better than that.

Mr Cat Dog
April 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM
Unown, for me. They may have had their uses in Crystal, but it just feels like a gimmick that's gone on too long with the whole 'nothing but Hidden Power' thing they got going on. Also, the alphabet thing was kinda cute at first, but really hasn't aged well with the rest of the series. Easily the worst thing about G/S/C (and yes, I'm including even Dunsparce in that)!

King Of The Blues
April 2nd, 2011, 11:03 AM
I would erase Garbodor from existence. It's rubbish. * Drums - Badum tish. *

Giraffe
April 2nd, 2011, 01:00 PM
Geodude! It's cry, it's appearance, everything about it... *Shudder*

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
April 2nd, 2011, 01:18 PM
I don't know if I hate any enough to completely eliminate them from existence :P

Echidna
April 2nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
i would erase Maloetta (i fail to remember whether or not her english name is different), because that pokemon isn't a pokemon, looks a lot more like a human than a pokemon !!! definately not legendary material (no i don't mean because its a girl, becuae it looks like a human !!)

Esper
April 2nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
Byebye, Mr. Mine. I don't care for the creepy clown pokemon-that-doesn't-look-like-a-pokemon. Those hands... Dx I never liked it even for a moment.

The_Noob
April 2nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
Most likely Absol. Too many emo kids identify with that thing for me to like it for any reason other than its unholy attack stat when Swords Dance is used. Seriously, that thing was made for SD-spamming.

Noob out.

Atlas.
April 2nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
If I could Erase a pokemon it would be Bidoof...I was chaining Pachirisu cause a friend wanted the pink shiny version. I had 24 chained and while I continued to do everything right a Bidoof showed up out of no where and ruined everything....damn you Bidoof...Damn you.

GirlyGirl
April 2nd, 2011, 06:26 PM
i would erase Geodud & Zubat, those pokemon are so ugly & annoying, i would also have to erase Absol *shivers* hedious retarded emo dog fox thing with deformed ears! Dx

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
April 2nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
Definitely Emolga. That is the most annoying Pokemon ever. D: It made Elesa's gym sooo difficult and annoying.

Rionix
April 3rd, 2011, 03:03 AM
I will gladly take that eraser and erase Trubbish out of existance. That pokemon is... what can i say, a failure? Its just my opinion so please no flaming :)

Garde
April 3rd, 2011, 05:02 AM
Lucario.

He is the reason half of the Pokemon fandom is unspeakable.

solarowl
April 3rd, 2011, 08:34 AM
I don't think any Pokemon should be erased from existence. They all have a part in Pokemon, and that's all that really mattes to me. Besides, what's done is done. You shouldn't try to change it.

GirlyGirl
April 3rd, 2011, 05:45 PM
people arent trying to change it, this is suppose to be a thread to discuss our opinion which pokemon you practically dislike/ if you had to choose, which one would you erase :) & if you wouldnt want to erase any, not on trying to change pokemon?

Vrai
April 3rd, 2011, 05:51 PM
people arent trying to change it, this is suppose to be a thread to discuss our opinion which pokemon you practically dislike/ if you had to choose, which one would you erase :) & if you wouldnt want to erase any, not on trying to change pokemon?

You read too much into the last sentence. That was like a general statement - they didn't want to change anything about the Pokemon. Erasing something happens to be a change, just so you know.

TBH I like almost all of the Pokemon made, including Garbodor (why hate?). If I had to erase one, though, I guess I'd get rid of Emboar. BE MORE CREATIVE WITH YOUR STARTER TYPING GAMEFREAK GOSH

King Gumball
April 3rd, 2011, 10:32 PM
I'd erase Shiftry. I disdain that thing so much. I love Seedot and will never let it evolve. I only ever have Shiftry as a Pokemon for the Pokedex.

Oh my God Yes ^.^ I would so erase Shirftry too. So ugly and.... scary looking XD I hated it in the Anime too. Nuzleaf can go with it.

The Noob Hacker
April 3rd, 2011, 10:42 PM
Only one? But I want to get rid of all of the electric rodents.

I guess Emolga, probably the most annoying of the rodents.

fenyx4
April 4th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Let's say that you were given an eraser that can remove 1 Pokemon (only 1) from existence, will you use it? If you'll use it, which Pokemon will you erase from existence? If not, why?

I don't think I want to erase a Pokemon from existence. Each and every one of them completes the Pokemon world. If one of them would be gone, I don't think the Pokemon world would be complete.

Lucario. Annoying overhyped piece of furbait.

I shall sic my Pokemon on you!

Most likely Absol. Too many emo kids identify with that thing for me to like it for any reason other than its unholy attack stat when Swords Dance is used. Seriously, that thing was made for SD-spamming.

Noob out.

And I shall sic them on you, too!

Anyway, I REALLY want to say Blissey. #1 most annoying Pokemon. EVER. But even then...at least Blissey isn't pointless.

I'm tied between Luvdisc and Phione, as they both waste space in the PokeDex without any positives. At least I can evolve Riolu to get it out of my sight. Luvdisc tragically can't evolve into Mamanbou/Alomomola, and Phione is supposedly "legendary" yet can't evolve. But Luvdisc actually supplied me with Heart Scales in Hoenn! Phione...is just there, a clear ripoff of the more awesome Manaphy, and can't even evolve, not to mention being overall weaker. As Phione does not give any useful items and manages to deprive other cooler Fakemon Pokemon of legendary status (such as Stalyumi, Amaress, and Mazul), the eraser shall be directed at: PHIONE!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3b/Spr_4p_489.png

BEGONE, you sea drifting, itemless waste-of-space-in-the-PokeDex!

Fearow_Fan
April 4th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I would erase Pidgey so that Pidgeotto and Pidgeot would cease to exist by association and stop being bleeping compared to Spearow/Fearow.

Whenever I see/hear people say that *any* Flying/Normal type is better than my favourite, Pidgey and its evolutions are basically almost always at the very top of the list when people start listing what they'd rather go for. =(