PDA

View Full Version : Question: Name Changing

PokemonSprite2007
April 2nd, 2011, 02:53 AM
So, I'm an old memeber returning, and I want to change my username. I feel kinda stupid with this username. How would I go about doing so?

If a mod or someone with the power to do so is reading this, could they change my username to Nega Kyo. Thanks!

Forever
April 2nd, 2011, 02:54 AM
You can't change your username due to it causing server stress. Create a new account instead :)

PokemonSprite2007
April 2nd, 2011, 03:30 AM
You can't change your username due to it causing server stress. Create a new account instead :)

I understand that adding the function would cause Server Stress, but am I allowed to personally request someone to change mine? Or does that one change cause server stress also?

Its not like I'm too lazy to make a new account, I just wanna keep this one that says I've been a member since 2008. :3

Zet
April 2nd, 2011, 03:34 AM
I understand that adding the function would cause Server Stress, but am I allowed to personally request someone to change mine? Or does that one change cause server stress also?

Its not like I'm too lazy to make a new account, I just wanna keep this one that says I've been a member since 2008. :3
Any name change causes stress, and it shouldn't matter if you're from 08, just make a mention of it.

Also for future reference you should check for previous threads about names changes since there already is quite a few of them saying why name changes aren't happening any more.

PokemonSprite2007
April 2nd, 2011, 03:38 AM
Any name change causes stress, and it should matter if you're from 08, just make a mention of it.

Also for future reference you should check for previous threads about names changes since there already is quite a few of them saying why name changes aren't happening any more.

Oh, ok. I understand.

Is that a typo for shouldn't?

Eliminator Jr.
April 2nd, 2011, 03:50 AM
Honestly, I hardly even check how long a member's been at PC. There's members on here who have been here for six or seven years whose current accounts were only made a year or two ago - it doesn't really make a difference.

Welcome back, anyway.

Timbjerr
April 2nd, 2011, 06:30 AM
Honestly, I hardly even check how long a member's been at PC. There's members on here who have been here for six or seven years whose current accounts were only made a year or two ago - it doesn't really make a difference.

That sounds just like you're describing me. XD

The account I abandoned had a 2003 join date and 3,300+ posts, so I hope you can afford to lose a 2008 join date and 7 posts. :P

Shut Up Tyranitar
April 4th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Ok, thanks everyone. New account right here.