PDA

View Full Version : Look! It's a Flock of Pidgey!

solarowl
April 2nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
If Pokemon existed in our world, what Pokemon would you see walking around town, or looking outside your window?
Actually, that's a bit wide-ranged... How about a specific region?
If I lived in Unova, Pokemon that live near me would be:
Pidove, obviously.
Purrloin, there's a lot of those wandering along the streets here. >_>
Snivy, considering it as a snake.
Patrat
Lillipup
Drilbur
Sewaddle
Basculin
Trubbish (Basically pollution)
Minccino
Ducklett
LOTS OF Deerling
Foongus XD
Joltik (Just spiders)
Durant
and Larvesta.
I didn't really include human Pokemon or Pokemon that don't really look like any animal. XD
Alright, so which Pokes live near you? Remember to specify the region you're talking about.

Amuse
April 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Hmmm...that´s a tough one. I´d have to say Pidove since there´s always birds around. And Unfeazent if I walked a little bit from my appartment. Also, since there are cats around sometimes Purrloin could be an option.

Zorua
April 2nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
Stoutlands. Everywhere. Along with a few Purrloins, but not as many as the Stoutlands.

Yes, every single person in my neighborhood has at least a dog or three.

Atlas.
April 2nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
It would have to be Pidove....there are so many Pidgins in London I feel like I have to watch where I step.

Saryka
April 2nd, 2011, 05:29 PM
I'd see a bunch of Wingull everywhere and I'd hate my life. D: Seagulls are irritatingly common around here and I don't like them at all. I'd probably see a few random Purrloin on my lawn since some of my neighbours like to let their cats out from time to time. Perhaps some Buneary eating out of my vegetable garden. >_>

Zeffy
April 2nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
Rattata, Ratticate, Spinarak/Joltik, Purrloin, Stoutland, Herdier, and a bunch of Pidoves and Pidgeys. I don't like being region specific, tbh. I feel that it's some kind of racism. :U

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
April 2nd, 2011, 06:50 PM
I'd see a whole lot of ice type Pokemon, that's for sure. Plus some Deerlings and Sawsbucks. Our yard is like infested with deer. Maybe a few Teddiursas/Ursarings, too.

...I like steel type pokemon, so I'm not sure I'd like that. xD

Giraffe
April 3rd, 2011, 12:33 AM
Theres thousands of Pidove & Wingull around here. -.-
I even own; An Arcanine (Irish Setter), two Glameows, three Rattatas and a Buneary.

Aurora Vulpix
April 3rd, 2011, 12:39 AM
Well...
Can I mix regions? D:
If so, I own a very hyper Skitty, and a Purrloin. My next door neighbour has a Lillipup and a Meowth.

vaporeon7
April 3rd, 2011, 12:46 AM
I'd have some pet Torchic and or Combusken.
I'd see lots of Wingull, Pelipper, Pidgey, Pidove, Spearow, Meowth, Growlithe, Spinarak, Kricketot, Buneary, Foongus and Sunflora to name a few.

Rionix
April 3rd, 2011, 03:09 AM
Here in Philippines, I think the pokemons that will live near our house or our neighborhood are: Rattatas, Pidgeys, Patrats, Lillipups, and mostly the dogs, rats and birds type of pokemons. This all my opinion though. Please no flaming :)

Wasen
April 3rd, 2011, 03:28 AM
I think here where I live would be lots of Pidgey and Spearows. There would also been some pets like Growlithe, Lilipup, Purrloin, Meowth, Glameow, Blitzle and Ponytas.

Tox
April 3rd, 2011, 03:54 AM
Hm, I'm gonna pick Kanto since I know it better than the other regions. Hm, there would Pidgey, Spearow, Growlithe, Meowth, Oddish, Poliwag, Magikarp, Goldeen, Seaking and Krabby.

Mr Cat Dog
April 3rd, 2011, 04:57 AM
Presumably a crapload of Pidgeys would be around pretty much everywhere. Lots of squirrels also tend to steal the nuts in the bird feeder, so Pachirisu would probably take their place. Meowths, Delcatties, Poochyenas and Herdiers would probably be kept as pets, so I'd certainly see at least the last two out and about on walks. At least one of the good things about being in the Pokeworld wold be that the foxes rummaging through my bin would be Vulpixes and Ninetaleses... well, unless you tried to interfere with their rummaging! Then you'd be sorry!

PlatinumDude
April 4th, 2011, 01:38 AM
I'd most likely live where these Pokemon are around:
-Starly
-Hoothoot
-Tentacool
-Frillish
-Venipede
-Sewaddle
-Darmanitan
-Braviary
-Lillipup
-Meowth
-Trubbish
-Ekans, Arbok

eightbit
April 4th, 2011, 05:43 AM
We have a lot of insects, rodents, and amphibians here, but otherwise wildlife isn't common besides birds and squirrels. Dragonflies, frogs, and toads are all over in spring, so... Yanma, Croagunk, Rattata, Poliwag, etc. We nearly ran over a Vulpix the other night, too.

Sabrewulf238
April 4th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I'm living in Ireland near a small town but there's a good few fields around too.....so lets see now:

Growlithe
Lillipup
Meowth
Mareep
Miltank
Tauros
Ponyta
Magikarp
Basculin
Pidgey
Rattata
Numel
Buneary
Misdreavus (Well they are like the banshee of the pokemon world)
Caterpie
Weedle
Oddish
Budew/Roselia

That's what I think would live around here, not what I'd want. (except for Numel, I'd import a flock of them especially to populate my area)

Really though, if pokemon really were in our world the variety would probably actually be fairly diverse. Maybe more than I listed. No doubt nearly every bird, fish and bug pokemon would find themselves everywhere

sg3360
April 4th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Hmm... Zorua's maybe (normal foxes though :L)... Purrloins, Lillipups, your average kind of pokemon like pidgys and pidoves etc.... in town though there'd be Duckletts and Swanna's everywhere as well as a few other common pokemon :L

WriteThemWrong
April 4th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Here in Arizona there would be a lot of Cacneas and a few Cacturne. Plenty of Pidgeys and Spearows. Here in my apartment complex there would be a bunch of Meowths, Skittys, and Lilipups.

Xyrin
April 4th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I would have a lot of deerling and sawsbuck, some Pidove. I really don't know... Probably some Furrets too. Oh and lots of Parichu Pikachu and such.

miju-kun
May 2nd, 2011, 09:49 PM
-Lilipup
-Herdier
-Stoutland
-Purrloin
-Growlithe
-Arcanine
-Tailow
-Swellow
-Zubat
-Golbat
-Crobat
-Durant
-Caterpie
-Butterfree
-Trubbish
-Starly
-Staravia
-Wingull
-Spinarak
-Ariados
-Wurmple
-Beautifly
-Combee
-plant pokémon
-artificial pokémon
probably more...

Azure Rathalδs
May 2nd, 2011, 10:11 PM
Southen england would be full of Wingull, which will make it the Pidgey of the region. Nidoran, Pidove and Growlithe would be common sights too.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 3rd, 2011, 04:32 AM
Taillow, Rattata, Treecko, Ekans, Ponyta/Rapidash (there's a horse farm next to my parents' place), a stray Purrloin or two. And down the road? Lots of Miltank.

I hate being in a rural area :/

ElectricScyther
May 3rd, 2011, 10:39 AM
Where I live, I'd most likely run into eternal Pachirisu and Patrat. Then there'd be plenty of Skorupi, Deerling, and the occasional Cacnea. A Trubbish would be camping out in the garage and at least three Bunearies at the neighbor's place. Every Thursday I'd see and ride a few Ponyta, and at the same time I'd also see an Arcanine and lots of Mareeps.
Of course, Zubat might be the most common Pokemon I'd ever see.

Fluttershy
May 3rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
Trubbish and Grimer.

Oh, and a random Hydreigon that terrorizes the city at night.

FourCartridge
May 3rd, 2011, 10:59 PM
Pachirisu and probably Treeko. Even if their Pokemon, I'd doubt they stand much of a chance against my cats(you read that right). Once they even swallowed one of each whole leaving only the tail.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
May 4th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Pidove, Yoterry, Herdier, Stoutland, Ducklett, Swanna, Purrloin, Snivy, Skitty, Mewoth, Buneary, Trubbish, Erufuun, Bellossom, Sunflora, Wingull, Pelipper, Bug type Pokemonz and a lot moree.

Rai
May 4th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Trubbish and Grimer.

Oh, and a random Hydreigon that terrorizes the city at night.

Win.

I live in a New Jersey suburb and would have a lot of Pachirisu and Buneary. There would also be a lot of Ducklett and Psyduck. And all kinds of bug pokemon :3 <3

Seki
May 6th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Millions of Meowth and Pidgeys. Nothing else more.

Poster
May 6th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Pigeys, a few houndours (yes indeed) and a haunter next door. Because I'm hearing sounds at night that come from a seemingly abandoned apartment.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 13th, 2011, 04:39 PM
There'd be a load of shiny Dustoxes, Spearows, Persians, Duckletts etc :)

Nothing too exotic but still pretty cool :)

musesum626
May 13th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Well there'd be a Spinarak right outside my window. (Funny how a spider decided to spin a web in that spot)

Lots of annoying Swanna (closest thing to geese; I despise geese); maybe a Buneary here or there; Volbeat and Illumise during the summer; obviously some Combees, Caterpies, etc from time to time; sometimes I might also see a Stantler/Deerling/Sawsbuck. I would also have a pet Purrloin.

And from what I've heard, we should be seeing some Ninjasks this summer. (According to an "On the Origion of Species" article on Bulbapedia)

インフェルノの津波
May 13th, 2011, 08:39 PM
I'd have a Exploud living with me.

NatureKeeper
May 17th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Pidove, Herdier, Purrloin and Trubbish. We've cleaned up a bit but still.

PokeFan2014
June 5th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Bird pokemon such as pidgey, tailow, etc.
Stantler, Ekans, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Butterfree, Beedrill, etc

The Nightmare
June 5th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Probally: (we have alot of bug pokemon around the garden).
Purrloin
Lillipup
Joltik
Durant
Pidove

Rooke
June 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Pidove (and every other generic "starter" Flying-type).
Deerling.
Sawsbuck.
Zubat.
Purrloin.
Oddish.
Lots of Grass-types.

Living in the countryside would be cool in a Pokémon game. Lots of Deerling.