PDA

View Full Version : What's your least favourite pokemon?

Pages : [1] 2

Miss Doronjo
April 3rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
So, since there's already a favourite pokemon sticky, and not a least favourite one, why not use this one. ^___^

Anyways, what's your least favourite pokemon from any generation / type? Any reasons?

FlamingThunder
April 3rd, 2011, 02:19 PM
Throh, Sawk and Stunfisk. Why? They're ugly!

Blue
April 3rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
It would have to be Snorlax, there is just something really irritating to them, don't ask me what.

Brittani
April 3rd, 2011, 02:43 PM
all the pokemon after the metal version (generation 2). I believe they don't even look like pokemon, just some part of a child's imagination. Lawn mower pokemon? seriously? whats next, a potato pokemon? Sure, most of them are not like this but there is just something missing in the pokemon in the later generations. This may be because I am an old time player of pokemon and just did not like the later versions. Eh, who knows.

misteryman1
April 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hmmm....at times Zubat is the worst, but I'd have to say Magikarp.... oh god how it annoys me.....just splashin there good for nothing...

Unknown#
April 3rd, 2011, 02:59 PM
Audino. Especially when I'm trying to catch the elemental monkeys. And it also looks like a Wigglytuff rip-off to me.

Owl
April 3rd, 2011, 03:58 PM
Magikarp. It's useless and retarded. It annoys the hell out of me when I'm trying to look for the Pokemon I want :/

Krovvy
April 3rd, 2011, 07:35 PM
Dunsparce. I hate it. I have no reason to. I just do.

King Gumball
April 3rd, 2011, 09:44 PM
Hypno. It looks like a pedo Mr Burns. Ugly in every way.

Hermione Granger
April 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM
The elemental monkeys, that's for sure. And Zubat can join them too. I just hate these Pokemon because..ugh. You don't even want to know. xD

The Noob Hacker
April 3rd, 2011, 10:38 PM
Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, all of the other novelty Pokemon.

All gen 5 Pokemon............. that are obvious rip-offs of past Pokemon, most of them at least. (Plus Trubbish and Garbador.)

PlatinumDude
April 4th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Gen I: Farfetch'd. It's not worth the trade.

Gen II: Hoppip line. They're bad at attacking, despite the good Speed. Also, Delibird. It learns only 1 move by level up (Present), is dependent on TMs, tutors and breeding for other moves and it got trolled in the Dream World by giving it an ability that has the same effect as one of its pre-existing ones (Insomnia).

Gen III: Volbeat and Illumise. I don't really know why.

Gen IV: Rhyperior. Rhydon is good enough already.

Gen V: Stunfisk and Druddigon. Just look at their designs.

Mr Cat Dog
April 4th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Unown: as pointless as they are annoying as they are plentiful in the Ruins of Alph. A gimmick stretched waaaaaaay too far.

eightbit
April 4th, 2011, 05:55 AM
It used to be Hypno for being decidedly creepy, but now it's Trubbish and a variety of the less choice 5th gen designs.

ShinyMeowth
April 4th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Roggenrola and Boldore are not only annoying, but pointless as hell too. Seriously, why should my Serperior, who has like double their level have to waste extra PPs, when it's clearly an OHKO attack?

Gregtom2
April 4th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Silicoon, definately, but either that or Ekans, I mean, really, when you catch it in the beginning of HG or SS, it really only knows Wrap, leer, and posion sting.

ISA56 2.0
April 4th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Hmmmm, let's see here:

Generation 1: Lickitung. A pink blob-thing with a tounge? Really? Its stats are terrible, and its cry is ugggh.

Generation 2: Unown. Way too gimmicky, and can only learn ONE move.

Generation 3: Chimecho. Hard to find, weak, and is strange looking.

Generation 4: Burmy. Worst. Bug. EVER!

Generation 5: GARBODOR! Aggggh, the worst of them all! Horrid cry, ugly design, meh moveset, mediocre stats, bad offensive type........I could go on and on. I like Trubbish though. It's a shame it evolves into something so terrible.:'(

Alli
April 4th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Gen I: Pikachu
Overhyped, overused, overloved, over everything. Fills the number 1 spot on my list of Pokemon I can't stand.

Gen II: nothing tbh

Gen III: Huntail
Just...look...that face. ;-; Eeeeeeee.

Gen IV: Grotle, Ambipom, and...ugh Lickilicky
Hunchback. Creeper. GIANT TONGUE THING WITH AN AWKWARD NAME.

Gen V: Zebstrika
Hate on me all you want. That cry is annoying, it's weak as hell, and good LORD! The thing you find on Tumblr...

musesum626
April 4th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I really don't like those elemental monkeys. Pansear is a Chimchar rip-off. They're all ugly and have annoying cries (which were lazily copied with some pitch changes). They're also used WAY too much by in-game trainers. I can't tell you either how many trainers have either used all three of them or how many trios there are that use one of them each. Also, in contrast to what Unknown# said, I hate it when I try to find Audino for some good EXP and end up finding one of those stupid things.

I'm sorry if I offended any monkey-trio lovers with my opinions.

Nilz
April 4th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I've never been big on garchomp. The pokemon looks pretty ridiculous and would have made much more sense being part water or flying or even dark but was made part ground just to make it even more annoying I feel. Besides looking kinda lame, the pokemon is pretty overpowered and completely overshadows Flygon who I like much more. I have also come to hate excadrill but only for wifi purposes.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 5th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Gen 1: Pikachu, no doubt. It's everywhere, it's ugly, and it smiles like some of those creepy predator guys on the FBI website. Way too overhyped considering how weak it is , even WITH Light Ball (Flygon/Garchomp/Dugtrio all say hi).

Gen 2: Dunsparce. This thing isn't useful enough for a real battle, but it's annoying as hell since I usually can't get the OHKO and it ends up using Glare...

Gen 3: Mightyena... it's everywhere (in Emerald at least) and it has Intimidate and isn't all that good in battle.

Gen 4: Rhyperior, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Ambipom. Whatever stat increases these new evos may have, they are ugly as sin and I can't picture myself using any of them.

Gen 5: Trubbish/Garbodor and Boldore. Garbodor in particular makes my list of five ugliest Pokemon. Boldore is a pain because it just loves to make you waste PP.

Meganium
April 5th, 2011, 08:23 AM
The only Pokemon I despise out of all, is Zubat. Super annoying, and too common.

mystletainn
April 5th, 2011, 08:52 AM
If I see any Jynx hate in here there will be blood spilled. My least favorite Pokemon of all time is Luvdisc. It's actually the ONLY Pokemon I dislike. I wish it had actually evolved into Alomomola so the family would of been redeemed. Oh well!

Regeneration
April 5th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Crimgan. Just Crimgan. It's colour scheme is so awful that I don't even remember it's English name.

Toshiro.
April 5th, 2011, 04:33 PM
I hate Zubat so so much. Way too common in the games. (At least not in B/W :D)

KKN
April 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM
My least favorite would either be Bronzor or Magmortar (though I love Magmar).

danno 507
April 7th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Thts a tough question cuz theres a few tht i hate....just ran into durant in white for the first time yesterday and i already hate it!
then magicarp cuz hes frickin useless!
theres more but cnt think atm xD

SonGohan
April 7th, 2011, 09:53 AM
My new least favorite actually came along in this generation and that Pokemon is Watchog. Every time I battle one it uses it's hypnosis hax then confuses my Pokemon in it's sleep then super fang and hyper fangs them to death. I also hate it's design and the common theme that in every game they need to have some kind of Rattata/Raticate Pokemon.(Rattata/Raticate,Sentret/Furret,Zigzagoon/Linoone,Bidoof/Bibarel and now these two)

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
April 7th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Ambipom, Mr.Mime, Jynx, Darkrai, Bibarel, or all of the above.

Actor
April 7th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Gen I It's very hard to find some pokemon I dislike from this Gen, so I'll have to give it to Charziard because of my past experiences.

Gen II Stantler. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gen III Azurill. It's design is creepy and it's typing is stupid.

Gen IV Rhyperior. Ugly, disturbing pokemon that shouldn't exist.

Gen V Reshiram. It looks obscene. D:

Mr Mime
April 7th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Bronzor was always my least favourite Pokemon. They are pesky, and always appear when you don't want them to.

JSwagg
April 7th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I will have to say my new least favorite pokemon is Petalil!!!!! OMG

If I ever run into this combination again....

Petalil put my pokemon to sleep!!!
Petalil used leech life!!!!
Petalil used Mega Drain!!!!!
My pokemon woke up! To be paralyzed!!!!!!
My pokemon faints later due to inability to do anything.

Sure, I could have switched out or something, but I don't do that too often. I play reckless and stupidly and get mad at the game when things like this happen.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
April 8th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I hate all of the ugly ones, and the one that I hate most is Pikachu, because it's ugly, useless and overrated.

Pika-power
April 8th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Probably Patrat and Watchog. They look like a zombie-rodent hybrid.

rennir
April 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM
My least favorite? Magikarp xD It's so useless...all it does is flop around. I'm like...just evolve c'mon!

Rai
April 8th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Hariyama. From the moment I saw it I never liked it.

Trainer#03865
April 8th, 2011, 11:50 PM
I feel like almost all of the pokemon that don't evolve are a waste of my time... Don't get me wrong, some of them rock, but when I'm raising a team I like to work towards an evolution, I like seeing what some become.

But over all I believe dunsparce is the most useless pokemon

Uke4Life
April 9th, 2011, 01:08 AM
My least favorite is probably Ledyba. I just can't get over how derpy it looks XD

Stormer07
April 9th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Probably Spinda, just looks wrong to me..

tinq
April 9th, 2011, 08:48 AM
I hate Oshawott and it's evolutions so much!
I don't know, Oshawott is 'uuuu sooo kawaii' -type Pokemon to me :/
And I don't care if it's good for competitive playing, I just hate it so much.
Samurott is butt-ugly, but the second evolution (can't remember the name, lol) is ok, I guess. It's not ugly or too cute.

Psyshock
April 9th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I never liked Geodude and Graveler. Just about everything about them is annoying in some kind of way.

Selerbi
April 10th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Zubat!! always appears in caves (at least every 10 steps...) and drains your pokemon's HP!!

Beechlgz
April 10th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Gen 1: Mr. Mime

Gen 2: Mr. Mime

Gen 3: Mr. Mime

Gen 4: Mr. Mime

Gen 5: Mr. Mi- AAAHHH WTF IS THAT ABOMINATION? Gothita? And it's evolutions... Yuck! I've seen enough. Gothita's line tops the list on my least favourite pokemon!

Dave_
April 10th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Gen 1: Zubat o_O
Gen 2: Unown, As said gimmick gone waaay too far

And to those saying magikarp, It evolves in to gyrados! D=
That reason alone is redemption enough for it's uselessness

Influential_Mew
April 10th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Used to be Magikarp. Now it's Sawk and Throh as they hold no value of being a pokemon at all. Design wise, they're horrendous and not to mention one of them holds the ability "sturdy" which is by far the most annoying thing ever. Can't bare to look at them. I rather have a Machoke any day of the week over those two.

レイジングブラスト
April 11th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Gen 1: Tentacool
Gen 2: Ledyba
Gen 3: Dustox
Gen 4: Bronzor
Gen 5: Basculin

.Haxorus
April 11th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Gen I: Mr. Mime, Zubat, Magikarp, Geodude
Gen II: Dunsparce, Unown, Stantler
Gen III: Dustox, Ludicolo
Gen IV: Bastiodon, Burmy, Wormadam
Gen V: Conkeldurr, Patrat, Watchog, Stunfisk

Hikamaru
April 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM
My least fave Pokemon.

Gen I: Zubat and Magikarp.
Gen II: Delibird and Shuckle.
Gen III: Relicanth and Clamperl.
Gen IV: Gastrodon and Bibarel.
Gen V: Garbodor and Conkeldurr.

CoolTrainer
April 12th, 2011, 12:09 AM
For a long time it was that sad excuse for a Pokemon, Dunsparce, most pokemon that pathetic and stupid could evolve into something cool, like Magicarp and Feebas do.
After Gold and Silver, I legitimately forgot it existed until I found it in FireRed again.
But now there is an entirely new low. That abomination of Garbodor. If you can even call that thing a Pokemon. It looks like something a five year old drew to gross out his sister, after he saw his dog throw up some grass. In a generation with so many sweet new Pokemon, they really dropped the ball here...

Meinfoo
April 12th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Umm... Lucario. I just can't stand Auraholics. Plus, the furries go nuts over him and furries give Pokemon a bad name.

Echidna
April 12th, 2011, 12:55 PM
usually i would say magicarp, but now its maloetta because she looks like a human more then she does a pokemon.

Shake
April 12th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Magikarp, Gyrados, Zubat, Slowpoke, and Unkowns. *shivers*

ATM the Mudkip
April 13th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Bidoof and Tympole. I hate those Tympoles...

Shasjas
April 13th, 2011, 06:00 AM
jynx and mr mimes evo lines, and meloetta are ugly as **** and look like wierd humans
machops line, sawk and throh look too much like wierd humans.
chimchars line, ugly as ***
pignite is disgusting, and could have been so much better.

Eпvy
April 13th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Having played only the first four generations, my least favorite are certainly Plusle and Minun.

The instant I ran into them in Ruby I really began to think "Nintendo has really run out of ideas". It's bad enough that we have to have one Pichu clone, but then we have to have two?

And then when Brawl was announced tons of people requested that they be added to the game, and that just made me hate their existence even more.

Hassamu
April 13th, 2011, 09:43 AM
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/370.png

Pointless.

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/464.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/467.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/465.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/463.png

These guys needed evolutions (Rhydon, Magmar etc. I mean) but surely they could've done a better job than this?

And I've not played B/W yet but..

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/568.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/584.png
What were they thinking??

Thougar
April 13th, 2011, 11:59 AM
If I see any Jynx hate in here there will be blood spilled. My least favorite Pokemon of all time is Luvdisc. It's actually the ONLY Pokemon I dislike. I wish it had actually evolved into Alomomola so the family would of been redeemed. Oh well!

Jinx..... just becase i wana see some bloodshed. Although seriously Jinx was my most hated untill..... Trubish.

Echidna
April 13th, 2011, 01:29 PM
jynx and mr mimes evo lines, and meloetta are ugly as **** and look like wierd humans
machops line, sawk and throh look too much like wierd humans.
chimchars line, ugly as ***
pignite is disgusting, and could have been so much better.

ahaha, exactly, humanoid pokemon are the worst ever, Mr mime, jynx, maloetta, the karate duo in bw, i mean COME ON !!

vaporeon7
April 14th, 2011, 03:19 AM
My least favourite Pokemon is Shiftry. I despise how it looks. I was super annoying in the Pokemon league in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald how it would use that stupid Fake Out attack. Then it would use Double Team just to troll me. This is another reason why I almost never evolve any of the Seedot that I obtain.

Trinity Cross
April 15th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Tbh, I'd have to say Bidoof. It's so goddang annoying. I wish I could exterminate the whole race :/

Mudkiip
April 15th, 2011, 08:49 PM
http://solarblade.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/garbodor.png?w=300&h=262
I don't like this Pokemon. It's always fail on me.

krissgale
April 16th, 2011, 12:57 AM
My least favorite pokemon would be Stunfisk, Snorlax, Huntail and Zebstrika.

Noblebeastx
April 17th, 2011, 08:55 AM
My least favorite are all of Gen 5. They don't seem like pokemon and suck.

DoctorFred
April 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAOhqnBve382erDJsboFkL0k2OYz0__J2ynuUMI6T9wQvHi4sn7Q

I really have no idea why.

NamelessGuy
April 17th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I strongly dislike Emolga. Probably because every single one I've faced so far spams Double Team like no other...

Bringerofpie
April 20th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Klingklang: zero creativity in any of its forms (and i really hate steel types)

And any monkey that is not aipom or Primape

pryce10
April 20th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Probopass- why??? why give nosepas mario like mostaches with horrible cry??

casch1
April 21st, 2011, 11:35 AM
Every pokemon that you can find in a cave every three steps!!! specially zubat!!
also I don't like bouffalant it's just too weird!!

Recluse
April 21st, 2011, 11:40 AM
Emolga. This thing at level 26 was outspeeding my 47 level Scrafty, double-teams, paralyze etc. Just annoying troll.

2Cool4Mewtwo
April 22nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Shiny Kangaskhan... it decided to be a #%#!@#$ to me and ran away in safari zone. >(

But outside the world of shiny pokemon, I hate wide array of pokemon that appear in caves like every 5-10 steps you take (ex. zubat, geodude, etc), unown, and watchog. But if I HAD to pick one it's golbat. Overused by villainous teams + wild pokemon annoyance factor.

Pwnyta Jockey
April 22nd, 2011, 02:30 PM
Unown in all its moveset glory. Hidden Power miasma.

tente2
April 24th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, all of the other novelty Pokemon.

All gen 5 Pokemon............. that are obvious rip-offs of past Pokemon, most of them at least. (Plus Trubbish and Garbador.)

all the pokemon after the metal version (generation 2). I believe they don't even look like pokemon, just some part of a child's imagination. Lawn mower pokemon? seriously? whats next, a potato pokemon? Sure, most of them are not like this but there is just something missing in the pokemon in the later generations. This may be because I am an old time player of pokemon and just did not like the later versions. Eh, who knows.

There's a difference between opinions, bias, and pokemon fans that are never pleased with anything, but I'm not even going to talk about that, because that's not what this topic is about. Just know that if this was another stupid "Why do Heonn pokemon look so weird grammar errors" topic, I would be ranting by now ;)

Anyway, I dislike most of the gen 1 pokes because they are so unoriginal and boring. (Before anybody starts yelling, I have three words to say: Dewgong, Pidgey, Rattata. Among others.) The gen 2s were definetely inspired though, and they lead to the awesomeness that was gen 3, gen 4, and gen 5. (Gen 4 in pokemon design terms only.)

Specifically, though, here they are: Charizard, the Pidgey line, Sawk, Throh, ...that's it actually. I dislike many pokemon, but these are by far the most hated.

Before anybody incorrectly marks this as trolling, (that couldn't be farther from my intention) please consider that it's harder to respect an opinion that I believe is biased. I still respect the opinions of everybody here, just some not as much as others.

Also...apparently some people here have unique tastes, but I'm not going to try to change anybody's opinion here, so I'm not going to say anything about that, hahaha.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/59/Spr_1g_006.png
How can people like this thing?

rui6789
April 25th, 2011, 11:33 PM
I've never liked Zubat's and Golbat's design.
Also they're EVERYWHERE.
Probopass and Tangrowth are also very weirdly designed pokemon.
No comment on fifth generation pokemon.

Chillout
April 26th, 2011, 12:11 AM
I don't really hate any pokemon but if i had to go on design alone i would have to go with Garbodor i don't really like it that much but it is sad because i love Trubbish.

Nutella
April 26th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Hm... I guess Magikarp because he's useless... maybe Feebass too. Not big on Sawk and Throh... I don't really like Loudred.

Ces soirees-la
April 26th, 2011, 02:32 PM
My least favorite is defiantly grimar.
I hate it so much

Pika-power
April 26th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Actually, I have a new least favorite pokemon- Vanilluxe.

The ice cream pokemon? Really? Come on, Game Freak, where's your old creativity?

Aafi
April 27th, 2011, 04:17 PM
BIDOOF.

Not only is it basically powerless, but their so unattractive. Dx

Poke-geek
April 28th, 2011, 06:00 AM
The worst Pokemons ever should be VOLTORB, ELECTRODE, and FOONGUS!!! Never Know if it is an Item or a Pokemon that will self destruct or do harmful things to your Pokemon! Disgusting!

Mato
April 29th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Cofagrigus, Vanilluxe, Klinklang, Cryogonal and Garbodor are the most recent. AND I hate Ludicolo and Probopass with a passion.

Magicsaur
April 30th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Probopass, Gothitelle, Klinklang, Timburr&evolutions, and Bidoof. :|

ThePokemonArt
May 1st, 2011, 02:18 PM
I honestly hate 3/4 of the poison type pokemon they all piss me off a lot, the most ridiculous is Koffing and Weezing.

Gothitelle.
May 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
Chandelure. Overrated and has a crazyeh fanbase.

Othur than zat, I dun't generallyeh dislike any othur Pokemon.

Bernardo1994
May 1st, 2011, 03:41 PM
In my opinion Haxorus has the worst Design ever, what was Gamefreak when they designed it? it looks like a Digimon, an ulgy one :D

AustInsane
May 2nd, 2011, 01:11 AM
magnemite family maybe. they're really effective but what's to like?

Shadess
May 3rd, 2011, 01:47 AM
BIDOOF.

WHAT?!
go play PMD2!
there he plays an awesome role.

OT:
WATCHOG.

ಠ_ಠ

SuperSaiyanII
May 3rd, 2011, 10:06 AM
Well it was always Rattata & Raticate till Patrat & Watchog came along. The rats only have one annoying attack(hyper fang) while the other two have that along with hypnosis and confuse ray.

guitarmaster
May 4th, 2011, 05:22 PM
I hate every pokemon in the newest generation they suck and dont even look like pokemon anymore. and what the hell is up with 20 legendarys now. 1st generation is deff the best but i hate zubat and tenacool and magikarp is just worthless.

Scottjwilson87
May 5th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Meowth, just because he an annoying little **** lol and hes pretty useless and Magikarp, so bloody infuriating in the 1st gen, just wanted to make him into fish and chips lol

Cockman!
May 5th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Huntail and gorbyss. If you ask me they are a waste of two pokedex numbers. uncreative, retarded and underused as hell! gosh I'm getting angry just thinking about those two!

Maple Leaf
May 8th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Shedninja. I just don't like it at all.

Click HERE (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6629782&postcount=6) for the rambling explanation as to why.

Eucliffe
May 8th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I've never liked Magmar, and I don't really like its evolutionary line either. The only thing I like it for is fast egg hatching.

At the same time, though, Garbodor creeps me out. And Muk. Heck, I have a whole list of Pokemon I think are creepy entry in my LiveJournal :>

FlameChocobo
May 8th, 2011, 05:30 PM
First Generation: Zubat and Golbat
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/ee/Spr_1g_041.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a8/Spr_1g_042.png
Annoying freaking Pokemon you encounter EVERYTIME in caves, and they are used by evil teams such as Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic. They also confuse your Pokemon.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l22cih2net1qzxegjo1_500.pnghttp://frayedwire.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/zubat.jpg

I hate these things!

Second Generation: Ledyba, Ledian, Marill, Azumarill, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunkern, Sunflora, Unown, Wobbuffet, Dunsparce, Shuckle, and Delibird.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/06/Spr_2g_165.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0c/Spr_2g_166.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/27/Spr_2g_183.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a5/Spr_2g_184.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8d/Spr_2g_187.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/ed/Spr_2g_188.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/52/Spr_2g_189.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/83/Spr_2g_191.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/Spr_2g_192.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/62/Spr_2g_201.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a4/Spr_2g_202.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e3/Spr_2g_206.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5b/Spr_2g_213.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/43/Spr_2g_225.png

'Nuff said.

Third Generation: Azurill, and Wynaut.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e6/Spr_3r_298.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/33/Spr_3r_360.png
Prevolutions of the above. 'Nuff said.

Fourth Generation: Bronzor, and Bronzong
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/42/Spr_4d_436.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f8/Spr_4d_437.png
Same as Zubat family, except they have the same type as Beldum, Metang, and Metagross.

Fifth Generation: Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Timburr, GURRRRRRDURRRRRR (Sorry, just couldn't resist that meme), Conceldurr, Trubbish, and Garbodor.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/78/524.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e7/525.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/ff/526.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c9/532.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e3/533.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6a/534.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/07/568.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e2/569.png
Roggenrola, Boldore, and Gigalith - Same as Zubat family, and Bronzor family. The differences is that they don't confuse you, but have a sturdy ability, making them annoying to defeat.
Timburr, Gurdurr, and Conceldurr - Stupidest English Pokemon names. They're easy to make fun of because of the "Herp" and "Derp" meme. I feel sorry for those Pokemon being named like that.
Trubbish, and Garbodor - A Pokemon made out of Garbage? Who came up with this monstrosity?

ElectricScyther
May 10th, 2011, 05:45 AM
GURDURR.
*Pause for effect*
PILOSWINE.
*Sound of shattering glass*
Oh, and did I say GURDURR?
Those things make you wonder what happened to quality control, seriously.
Not only is Boufallant rather ugly, but when I was trying to train my team on Victory Road in Black, that thing annoyed the crap out of me. Never able to OHKO it, and Head Charge was dealing so much damage to me I nearly threw my DS in the trash. Or somewhere.

Sir Skids Nickelton
May 13th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Female Jellicent Makes Me Shudder. Creepy Pink Love-Hearted Mouth Water Beast? Just Keep The Male Jellicent For Both Genders.

Aurora01
May 13th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Tangrowth.
It's just really awkward and weird...

o3o
May 15th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Ludicolo. God, that thing is ugly.

ISA56 2.0
May 18th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Least favorite Pokemon? That would be.....
GARBODOR, LICKITUNG, UNOWN, DELIBIRD, and LUDICOLO.

Why? Let me count the ways I hate thee....

Garbodor-A garbage bag that grew a face. Need I say more? Ugliness sure isn't gonna win a battle.
Lickitung-A pick blob with a long tounge. Ugh.
Unown and Delibird-Far too gimmicky to be useful.
Ludicolo-Something about this thing's very ESSENCE makes me want to punch it in the face. Just look at it.

Rosebud2
May 18th, 2011, 03:36 PM
VANILLUXE. It's an ice cream cone that occurs in nature. What.

DarkAlucard
May 18th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Gen I: Omastar, is ugly and i'd rather prefer Kabuto/Kabutops.
GenII: Qwilfish, i find it not worthy of training.
Gen III: Swampert, yeah is powerful but for me, is the ugliest pokemon in all time (secon one is Trubbish/Garbodor)
Gen IV: Probopass, is weird mustache freak me out.
Gen V: Trubbish/Garbodor, put the trash in is place, not in a pkmn game.

2Cool4Mewtwo
May 18th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Going generation by generation for now...

Gen I - Tangela. WTF is that thing even supposed to be? O_o (Zubat/golbat/tentacool can drive me nuts sometimes, but not my least favorites)
Gen II - Unown... completely pointless and can be scary to some (don't ask how or why... you don't want to know)
Gen III - Feebas. Ugly, useless until it evolves (then again, tricky to evolve it), and freakin' hard to find...
Gen IV - Pachrisu. Another pikachu ripoff. At least I didn't hate "pikablu" as much >.>
Gen V - Ice cream evo tied with emolga: Not that vanillite/ish/uxe is unoriginal, its face just makes me want to punch it in the face, in all honesty. As for emolga, ANOTHER PIKACHU RIPOFF?? REEEALLLLLY????? @_@

But the pokemon I hate the most overall (not mentioned above for special reasons) is...

http://images.wikia.com/nintendo/en/images/a/ab/Lickilicky.png
Lickitung was bad enough... pokemon with long tongue... grossed me out from the very beginning (yes, very beginning when I played pokemon in Gen I). However, they had to make an EVOLUTION of it, which is now also fat in appearance (along with its horror tongue). Its cry is horrible, there's no real good use for it, it has nothing special with it other than its tongue and fat, and it's just a pathetic pokemon in general.

gameplayer56
May 18th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Gen 1: Charizard, I never did like you Charizard (Or your shiny form) & completely useless to me.
Gen 2: Dunsparce.... I don't think I need to explain you why.
Gen3: None
Gen4: Pachirisu, You're just annoying & your shiny form is just even more uglier
Gen5: Emogla, You're annoying by spamming Sand Attack & Double Team, I had to use a power boost just so I can damage you.
'Nuff said.

BartCiao
May 21st, 2011, 05:15 AM
Bronzor and Bronzong....
SERIOUSLY, I don't know what was going wrong over there, but they probably thought: let's make the most ugly Pokémon ever.
And the copy of it in B/W, can't remember the name, is just even more frustrating.
Probably just the same stupid guy that came up with it.

BIDOOF.

Are you kidding me?!
Bidoof is awesome, but that's mainly because it's evolution: Bibarel <3
Seriously, my favorite Pokémon!

Water Master Roxy
May 25th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Charizard. Charizard is too overrated and I don't really know why. My Feraligatr would destroy it.

digit198801
May 25th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Zubat, Tentacool, and Magikarp.

They always, always, ALWAYS pop up when I'm trying to catch Pokemon I don't have yet.

Hooh
May 25th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Gen 1 - Dragonite fat, overrated, dragon
Gen 2 - Lugia, overrated, makes people hate Ho-Oh , other reasons.
Gen 3 - I really hate cacturne......
Gen 4 - I love them all!
Gen 5 - EMOLGAMUSTDIEDDIEDIEDEIDIE

R.K 9
May 25th, 2011, 03:20 PM
GEN 1 - pikachu. honestly. I can't stand how whenever people think of pokemon, they seem to think the entire game revolves around it! it's so irritating.
GEN 2 - quagsire. most water/ground types I find boring, but atleast swampert, whiscash, etc. have decent designs! quagsire just looks generic. plus it's common as hell.
GEN 3 - slaking. boring, plus the truant ability sucks big time. not many pokemon to choose in gen 3 since it's my favourite generation. :(
GEN 4 - kriketune. there are many pokemon to choose from, but kriketune is just incredibley useless. there's nothing that it can do that the other bugs can't do.
GEN 5 - basculin. common, useless, and a rip-off of carvanha. what were they thinking creating this?! -.-

Tyranee
May 25th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Gen I - Pikachu. I realize the game had to have a mascot but did you really have to pick something so useless?
Gen II - All the pre evolutions. None of them have a point if you've already invented their second forms. Useless.
Gen III - Zigzagoon. Useless Rattata ripoff.
Gen IV - Bidoof. GTFO you ugly beaver thing. You and your evolution suck.
Gen V - Garbodor and Emolga. Horrible ideas for designs and Emolga is just annoying and a Pikachu ripoff.

Kaminari
May 25th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Maybe Lopunny.
<< It's a whorish looking bunny with a whorish cry. XD I don't like it. At all.
And bunnies are one of my favorite animals. Could we at least make a cute one? D: (I don't care for Buneary either.)

ManhattanTheStarr
May 26th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Gen I:
Farfetch'd - It has a boring design, doesn't evolve, and is useless in battle.
Mr. Mime - Hideously creepy... I hate that thing. =/

Gen II:
Ledyba - It looks really weird, but I love Ledian. :x
Girafarig - I never payed any attention to it, and I never found it interesting...
Granbull - How can something that was once so cute become so ugly? And you can imagine how shocked I was when I realized that it has a 25% male/75% female gender ratio. X_x
Stantler - Its face looks like a butt, and its Hypnosis + Stomp combination is really aggravating. Dx

Gen III:
Ludicolo - I used to like it... but as soon as I saw it in action on PBR... that was it for me. ._.
Nosepass - Its cry is ugly, its face is ugly, and hell, it's a NOSE compass. That's just... ew. =/
Beldum - I hate how it can only use Take Down until it evolves, and its design just... baffles me for some reason...

Gen IV:
Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra - THE worst starter Pokemon I've ever seen. Heck, we've already got a turtle starter anyways. And the double weakness to Ice that it gains from becoming a Torterra is NOT cool.
Starly/Staravia/Staraptor - Probably the worst regional bird yet. I just hate them all with a passion. I just don't know why, though. '_'
Kricketot/Kricketot - Worst regional bug. It's boring, doesn't learn many good moves, and I just simply don't like it.
Bastiodon - Ugh, I try to like it, since I love Shieldon, but dang this thing is just TOO ugly to like.
Buizel - I don't see why it's loved more than Floatzel. Floatzel is WAY better in Buizel IMO.
Ambipom - They killed Aipom. KILLED IT. Even though I've used Ambipom twice, I just can't seem to get over how ugly it is compared to Aipom. See? THAT'S why I hate it when Pokemon I like get bad evolutions. I become tempted to evolve it anyways. T^T
Lopunny - It's as if it's trying to be the new Gardevior... but it's not working. It's just awkward looking...
Mismagius - Uh, Misdreavus did NOT need an evolution, GF. Mismagius is creepy as hell, and what's up with its neck?! Dx
Bronzor/Bronzong - 'Nuff said.
Spiritomb - It's just trying to snatch Sableye's glory. u_u
Lucario - I will never understand why this thing is so overrated. It has one of the most ridiculous fan bases I've ever seen. No offense. =/ It also annoys me how, for no reason whatsoever, it has the ability to talk in the movie, but every other Lucario shown can't. T_T
Skorupi/Drapion - Their names and designs just don't fancy me at all. It was also a member of one of the worst teams I've ever made. :x
Abomasnow - It's just SO awkward looking that I hate it. xD
Magnezone - Magnezone... My god, GF, you really ruined the Magnemite line with this monster. It's like... a Magneton that melted into a big blob of Magnemites.
Rhyperior - I always hated this thing. Why was it even created. Rhydon was fine the way it was.
Tangrowth - I can't believe I actually used this thing. It's hideous, and makes Tangela look even worse than it already did. Heck, it's just a larger Tangela with arms.
Magmortar - Jeez, I hate Magmortar. It destroyed Magmar for me. Now every time I use Magmar, I'll be tempted to evolve it into Magmortar for the extra strength. Even though I despise it. :P
Probobass - And I thought Nosepass couldn't get any uglier. T_T But on the plus side, it does have a pretty interesting cry. :>
Dialga/Palkia - The absolutely worst legendary pair ever. Their designs are way too complex for me to like them. The whole time and space legends idea could've been executed better. =/
Giratina - BARF. Like Dialga and Palkia, it's too complex, and I don't like its background story. At all.
Heatran - UGH. I can't explain how much I hate this legendary. WHY is it even a legendary to begin with? We already have a volcano legend, Heatran. It's called Entei.
Regigigas - The regis were fine as a trio. A leader was not needed. Besides, why is it even a Normal type? I could've sworn it was a Grass or Ground type. :(
Cresselia - Firstly, can someone please explain to me how it's Darkrai's opposite? And it's so easily overlooked that I just don't like it.
Arceus - Wow. Just wow. I can NOT believe that GF actually created a GOD Pokemon. Isn't that a bit religious? It doesn't make sense to me how a Pokemon is said to create every other Pokemon. It also sounded like such a queer in the movie. I could NOT take it seriously. x)

Gen V:
Emboar - Well first of all, did we really need another Fire/Fighting Fire type starter? Yes, I know Pignite is also Fire/Fighting, but at least its cute design makes up for it, but Emboar. Oh, Emboar. Why? Just why? Its arms are WAY too large and long, its head is way too small, and the little "flaming beard" it has makes it look really lame, tbh. Regardless of how much I hate it, I already know once I get Black, I'll end up evolving my Pignite into an Emboar due to the lack of power. =/
Oshawott/Samurott - Oshawott's fan base is just so two-faced. When it was first revealed, nearly everyone hated it, but as soon as it's shown in the anime, pretty much everyone falls in love with it and starts calling it "SOO KAWAII" and stupid crap like that. Then its evolutions were shown. I never had a problem with Dewott (except its color scheme), but Samurott was, and will always be, a HUGE disappointment to me. Lots of people think it's all cool and stuff, but I just think it's hideous, awkward to look at/ and definitely needed the added Fighting type more than Emboar. u_u
Simipour - Bleh, I like Panpour, but it becomes way to creepy looking as a Simipour. I also hate its pose. =/
Audino - Another Pokemon that just tries to be cute but fails at it. It's seriously one of the creepiest Pokemon I've ever seen. D:,
Sigilyph - Looks like a long lost evolution of Unown... yet it doesn't evolve from it, and doesn't evolve at all. I also just don't like how it looks. Heh, kinda looks like a pinata. xB
Archeops - I dislike its snake-like head. If it had some more hair/fur(?) on its head, then I'd like it more.
Vanilluxe - I don't need to explain. >.>
Klang/Klinklang - What the hell happens here? One little ring is added to the bottom of Klang, and it becomes a completely new species? That's just sad.
Cobalion - Eeee... this Pokemon just scares the crap outta me for some reason. I hate its sprite's movement as well. =/
Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus - Wait, those are seriously their English names? ...Weird. ANYWAYS, it's pretty much obvious to why I dislike these three. To start things off, there's already TWO other legendary trios, and then there's the extremely lazy design of these three. It's just the same Pokemon with a different color scheme, beard, and tail (those ARE their tails, right? O_o).
Kyurem - I might stop hating it so much if it gets a second form. I just hope that doesn't become a theme with the third legend in future Pokemon games. >.>

Heheh, sorry folks, but there's just too much to hate to list only one. :P

Palkiacatcher
May 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Stunfisk.

It's atrocious. I mean it looks like such a downey and who wants to use a down syndrome Pokemon?

2Cool4Mewtwo
May 27th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Gen I:
Farfetch'd - It has a boring design, doesn't evolve, and is useless in battle.
Mr. Mime - Hideously creepy... I hate that thing. =/

Gen II:
Ledyba - It looks really weird, but I love Ledian. :x
Girafarig - I never payed any attention to it, and I never found it interesting...
Granbull - How can something that was once so cute become so ugly? And you can imagine how shocked I was when I realized that it has a 25% male/75% female gender ratio. X_x
Stantler - Its face looks like a butt, and its Hypnosis + Stomp combination is really aggravating. Dx

Gen III:
Ludicolo - I used to like it... but as soon as I saw it in action on PBR... that was it for me. ._.
Nosepass - Its cry is ugly, its face is ugly, and hell, it's a NOSE compass. That's just... ew. =/
Beldum - I hate how it can only use Take Down until it evolves, and its design just... baffles me for some reason...

Gen IV:
Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra - THE worst starter Pokemon I've ever seen. Heck, we've already got a turtle starter anyways. And the double weakness to Ice that it gains from becoming a Torterra is NOT cool.
Starly/Staravia/Staraptor - Probably the worst regional bird yet. I just hate them all with a passion. I just don't know why, though. '_'
Kricketot/Kricketot - Worst regional bug. It's boring, doesn't learn many good moves, and I just simply don't like it.
Bastiodon - Ugh, I try to like it, since I love Shieldon, but dang this thing is just TOO ugly to like.
Buizel - I don't see why it's loved more than Floatzel. Floatzel is WAY better in Buizel IMO.
Ambipom - They killed Aipom. KILLED IT. Even though I've used Ambipom twice, I just can't seem to get over how ugly it is compared to Aipom. See? THAT'S why I hate it when Pokemon I like get bad evolutions. I become tempted to evolve it anyways. T^T
Lopunny - It's as if it's trying to be the new Gardevior... but it's not working. It's just awkward looking...
Mismagius - Uh, Misdreavus did NOT need an evolution, GF. Mismagius is creepy as hell, and what's up with its neck?! Dx
Bronzor/Bronzong - 'Nuff said.
Spiritomb - It's just trying to snatch Sableye's glory. u_u
Lucario - I will never understand why this thing is so overrated. It has one of the most ridiculous fan bases I've ever seen. No offense. =/ It also annoys me how, for no reason whatsoever, it has the ability to talk in the movie, but every other Lucario shown can't. T_T
Skorupi/Drapion - Their names and designs just don't fancy me at all. It was also a member of one of the worst teams I've ever made. :x
Abomasnow - It's just SO awkward looking that I hate it. xD
Magnezone - Magnezone... My god, GF, you really ruined the Magnemite line with this monster. It's like... a Magneton that melted into a big blob of Magnemites.
Rhyperior - I always hated this thing. Why was it even created. Rhydon was fine the way it was.
Tangrowth - I can't believe I actually used this thing. It's hideous, and makes Tangela look even worse than it already did. Heck, it's just a larger Tangela with arms.
Magmortar - Jeez, I hate Magmortar. It destroyed Magmar for me. Now every time I use Magmar, I'll be tempted to evolve it into Magmortar for the extra strength. Even though I despise it. :P
Probobass - And I thought Nosepass couldn't get any uglier. T_T But on the plus side, it does have a pretty interesting cry. :>
Dialga/Palkia - The absolutely worst legendary pair ever. Their designs are way too complex for me to like them. The whole time and space legends idea could've been executed better. =/
Giratina - BARF. Like Dialga and Palkia, it's too complex, and I don't like its background story. At all.
Heatran - UGH. I can't explain how much I hate this legendary. WHY is it even a legendary to begin with? We already have a volcano legend, Heatran. It's called Entei.
Regigigas - The regis were fine as a trio. A leader was not needed. Besides, why is it even a Normal type? I could've sworn it was a Grass or Ground type. :(
Cresselia - Firstly, can someone please explain to me how it's Darkrai's opposite? And it's so easily overlooked that I just don't like it.
Arceus - Wow. Just wow. I can NOT believe that GF actually created a GOD Pokemon. Isn't that a bit religious? It doesn't make sense to me how a Pokemon is said to create every other Pokemon. It also sounded like such a queer in the movie. I could NOT take it seriously. x)

Gen V:
Emboar - Well first of all, did we really need another Fire/Fighting Fire type starter? Yes, I know Pignite is also Fire/Fighting, but at least its cute design makes up for it, but Emboar. Oh, Emboar. Why? Just why? Its arms are WAY too large and long, its head is way too small, and the little "flaming beard" it has makes it look really lame, tbh. Regardless of how much I hate it, I already know once I get Black, I'll end up evolving my Pignite into an Emboar due to the lack of power. =/
Oshawott/Samurott - Oshawott's fan base is just so two-faced. When it was first revealed, nearly everyone hated it, but as soon as it's shown in the anime, pretty much everyone falls in love with it and starts calling it "SOO KAWAII" and stupid crap like that. Then its evolutions were shown. I never had a problem with Dewott (except its color scheme), but Samurott was, and will always be, a HUGE disappointment to me. Lots of people think it's all cool and stuff, but I just think it's hideous, awkward to look at/ and definitely needed the added Fighting type more than Emboar. u_u
Simipour - Bleh, I like Panpour, but it becomes way to creepy looking as a Simipour. I also hate its pose. =/
Audino - Another Pokemon that just tries to be cute but fails at it. It's seriously one of the creepiest Pokemon I've ever seen. D:,
Sigilyph - Looks like a long lost evolution of Unown... yet it doesn't evolve from it, and doesn't evolve at all. I also just don't like how it looks. Heh, kinda looks like a pinata. xB
Archeops - I dislike its snake-like head. If it had some more hair/fur(?) on its head, then I'd like it more.
Vanilluxe - I don't need to explain. >.>
Klang/Klinklang - What the hell happens here? One little ring is added to the bottom of Klang, and it becomes a completely new species? That's just sad.
Cobalion - Eeee... this Pokemon just scares the crap outta me for some reason. I hate its sprite's movement as well. =/
Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus - Wait, those are seriously their English names? ...Weird. ANYWAYS, it's pretty much obvious to why I dislike these three. To start things off, there's already TWO other legendary trios, and then there's the extremely lazy design of these three. It's just the same Pokemon with a different color scheme, beard, and tail (those ARE their tails, right? O_o).
Kyurem - I might stop hating it so much if it gets a second form. I just hope that doesn't become a theme with the third legend in future Pokemon games. >.>

Heheh, sorry folks, but there's just too much to hate to list only one. :P
WHOA.... those are your "least favorite"? Are you sure? :shocked:

Atomic Pirate
May 27th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Simipour. It looks more like a Dora the Explorer character than a Pokemon. Same goes with Simisear.

OlaPola
May 28th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Tentacool!
Annoying jellyfish with no special stats whatsoever, never learns anything cool or unique, and the sound it makes makes me sick.

And it's overly common in red/blue/yellow/crystal/silver and gold. Out in the water? Tentacool is what you get.

Glaciezxstar
May 28th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Gen I: Zubat (Way too common. Also, its cry is annoying. )
Bellsprout line (They're so ugly and useless. >___> Bulbasaur > Bellsprout)
Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Tangela
Magikarp (Wayyy too common. I nearly threw my ds against the wall because I couldn't stand it appearing every few seconds when I was fishing for a Feebas in my emerald. Gyarados is awesome, though.)
Tentacool (Same as Zubat.)

Gen II: Unown.
Gen III: Nosepass, Gulpin, Cradily (Oh god, what's with its expression?!)
Gen IV: BIDOOF & BIBAREL. ZOMG THEY LOOK SO.. never mind. I don't wanna insult them 'cos I like PMD's bidoof. The one in the guild, I mean. & Carnivine (Another filler pokemon with a creepy expression. >_>)
Gen V: Patrat and Watchog. Nobody likes them, anyway. And Oshawott (Just a little.), because they're kind of overrated.
And Amoonguss(?) and Garbodor.

Darthrai
May 29th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Gen 1: Jynx and Mr. Mime, Jynx a bit more so due to the whole "blackface" controversy. They're both as creepy as hell D:

Gen 2: Girafarig. Cool that we have a giraffe Pokemon, but why the hell did they decide to give it a freakish mini-head for a tail?!?

Gen 3: Can't really think of any... maybe Masquerain for its wasted potential?

Gen 4: Stunky and Skuntank. Just plain crass (look at their faces and their cries)

Gen 5: Used to be Conkeldurr, but I warmed up to him after reading that he was supposed to be an ogre and after using one on my team. Now it's Gothita (whose idea was it to have a baby dress all EGL1?!1? Plus, it can be male)

Hikamaru
May 29th, 2011, 07:11 PM
My most hated Pokemon ever!

Zubat/Golbat/Crobat: I do catch one for filling the Pokedex, but these things are so common and they can confuse you.

Tentacool/Tentacruel: Always annoying me when crossing water.

Magikarp/Gyarados: So common and stupid.

Trubbish/Garbodor: WORST POKEMON EVER. Garbage? Come on, guys! I hated this the first moment I looked at it!

Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam: Abra keep getting away unless if you use a Quick Ball, making these things difficult to catch in Gen I-III.

Dunsparce: Battled these in Battle Frontier and I kept forfeiting cause they kept paralyzing me with Glare.

Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr: Weird names, if I do catch one it's only for filling the Pokedex.

Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith: Sturdy ability means two hits to knock out.

Archen/Archeops: Like the appearance but they have the worst ability ever. Picking Tirtouga instead when I eventually play Black.

Torterra: This thing has a double Ice weakness - NOT COOL. Only use these for Pokedex.

Koffing/Weezing: Look just so ugly.

Munna/Musharna: These things have so much hype about dreams. Musharna is also terribly slow. Like the appearance though.

Grimer/Muk: Just ugly-looking slime.

Paras/Parasect: These things have a chance of having a 5x Fire weakness (the only Pokemon to do so). I have a Parasect with this weakness so I'm never using it against any Fire-type.

Unown: Only purpose is for collecting.

Beldum: If you want to evolve this, give it an Exp. Share right away cos Take Down is the only move learned before it evolves.

Bronzor/Bronzong: These are just a pain. Especially Levitating ones cos the only way to hit these super-effectively is with a Fire attack.

Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant: I was planning to use this in Black until I discovered this on Marriland's Black & White walkthrough: More special attacks - bad Sp. Atk stat, can't learn Acrobatics. I'm choosing Swanna instead of this as my Unova bird. Like the appearance and coloring, though.

Wormadam: Two of the 3 forms of this thing have double Fire weaknesses. Not joking.

Combee: Too many boys, the only time I got a girl was in Platinum. I since traded her to SoulSilver and she's now a Vespiquen, which is much better. Cute but the gender ratio makes getting a Vespiquen so hard unless you soft reset. Plus you can get Combee in HG/SS by headbutting anyway.

Snover/Abomasnow: Too many weaknesses. Only use this for filling Pokedex.

Exeggcute/Exeggutor: Same as above. Too many weaknesses.

Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill: I have a Beedrill but their pre-evos are irritating trying to poison you all the time.

Krabby/Kingler: My least fave Water-types ever.

Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar: So much hype around these things.

GoryGorey
May 30th, 2011, 12:09 AM
I hate Zubat and Basculin for the fact that they are EVERYWHERE you look.
I hate Boldore for taking two hits to kill on a OHKO attack.
I hate Vannilite, Stunfisk, Probopass, Rotom and Wurmple amongst others purely for their design.

Atomic Pirate
May 30th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I say Gothitelle. A "Goth" Pokemon was really unnecessary, and it pales in comparison to Reuniclus, their White version counterpart.

Fairy
May 30th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Stunfisk, Volbeat, Illumise, Dunsparce, Nosepass, and Mr. Mime.

Yuck...

They're ugly and it seems like there was zero effort put into designing them.

Richard Nixon
June 3rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
It used to be Tyrogue but now Garbodor. Just looking at it horrifies me. I mean, it's not much of a pokemon, more like a giant piece of trash!:(

Nyberg.Brandon
June 3rd, 2011, 02:45 PM
Dunsparce Unown Mawile Plulse Minum Volbeat Ilmise spinda lunatone solrock bronzor bronzong the simi pokemon in B/W sawk throh klink klang klingklank stunfish and every legendary pokemon after gen 2.

antoj
June 3rd, 2011, 02:57 PM
D:

this thread is too negative...
but if i really have to hate a pokemon, maybe... magmar, because he has a butt head, literally. + he is one of my favourite animals, a duck... ON FIRE!?!?

:( poor duck with a butt head.

Freezer
June 3rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
Gen I: Charizard. Overrated.
Gen II: Typhlosion. Overrated.
Gen III: Rayquaza. Overrated.
Gen IV: Lucario. Overrated.
Gen V: Deerling. For killing itself when it's shiny.

But really, I don't hate any of the above. I love every Pokemon. :3

Glaceon_
June 3rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
I just love these kinds of topics. It reminds me of all the horrible Pokemon there are... ;-;

Generation I

Machop/choke/champ - Design Factor - I'm the worst when it comes to Fighting-type Pokemon; there are very few of them that I'll actually say I like... and the Macho-family are certainly not a part of that list. Maybe I'm just too harsh on the Pokemon, but I just really hate the over-confident expression they give them all. It makes me so glad that they brought out some actual cool Fighting-types, over the Generations...

Mr. Mime - Design Factor - This is probably the second creepiest Pokemon I've seen. Though the dislike is mostly on the design than much else, but when I watched the TV show, I know I certainly didn't like that Mr. Mime that became Mrs. Ketchum's personal slave stalker.

Generation II

Wobbuffet - Design/Existence/Use Factor - My absolute least favourite Pokemon is definitely Wobbuffet, along with it's pre-evolution, Wynaut. But more on that later. This is probably the ugliest Pokemon I've seen, and probably the worst, on top of that. I dislike how it is used, in particular with later Generations that gave it the annoying ability to trap a Pokemon in battle when it's on the field with Shadow Tag. Frankly, I view Wobbuffet as a wasted slot for a better Pokemon. Heck, even a cool Fire-type would have better filled that spot! ...and the female form... wears lipstick... *shudders*

Heracross - Use Factor - Not so much a least favourite Pokemon, but one that has been the bane of me in online play. I've been demolished by it so many times that its appearance has become one I despise.

Generation III

Mudkip - Meme Factor - I used to love Mudkip when I first got my hands on Ruby... but when I started seeing what the Internet had done to it, I soon started to dislike it. Especially when a specific website, as an April Fools' joke, decided to force everyone's avatars as a "So I herd you liek Mudkipz?" gif. I haven't liked Mudkip since, though at least Swampert is awesome.

Wynaut - Design/Existence Factor - The same issues I had with Wobbuffet, though something I've never seen used in battle. Wobbuffet was probably the worst Pokemon to consider even giving a pre-evolution to... much like Wobbuffet, it was a slot in the Third Generation that could have been filled in with a much better Pokemon.

Generation IV

Bidoof/Bibarel - Design/Existence Factor - While I note it as a design factor as well as, it's primarily the existence of this Pokemon that eludes me... I know it fills the slot of obligatory Normal-type found in the first few Routes... but were the design team FAST asleep when they designed this? Yeah, a beaver Pokemon is a nice idea, but I'd have liked a better-looking beaver than the... 'unaware'-looking one we were given. This thing would give even Slowpoke a run for its money on how spaced-out it looks. It doesn't look cool in the TV show, either; it looks stupid.

Kricketot/Kricketune - Cry/Design Factor - Oh. My. GOD, are Kricketot and Kricketune annoying. Whenever I'm in areas where these Pokemon exist, I have to mute the volume so that my head doesn't explode from chronic migraines... perhaps not Kricketot as much, but certainly its evolution. Its one heck of an ugly Pokemon, and I'm happier knowing that they aren't hounding me in Unova...

Mime Jr. - Design Factor - If Mr. Mime is on my list, it's only natural for Mime Jr. to be there, too. What I'm glad about is that, with Generation V, we've moved away from silly pre-evolutions that aren't really needed. Though... I guess I can understand the existence of Mime Jr.... somewhat. I would have much preferred a Tauros/Miltank pre-evolution, though. Or an additional Eevee evolution. ...anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I'm not fond at all with the design of it.

Generation V

Pignite/Emboar - Design/Typing Factor - I loved the design of Tepig! I thought it would have some really cool evolutions that finally strayed away from the Fire/Fighting-types that had followed on from Generation III's Blaziken... but much to my dismay, we were given... this... yeah... I honestly feel sorry for every Tepig that has advanced through evolution... ;-;

Patrat/Watchog - Design Factor - I think this is as bad as Bidoof/Bibarel. We haven't really had a decent Normal-type early Routes Pokemon since Generation II. Frankly, I just really don't like its design.

The Grass/Fire/Water-type Monkies - Design Factor - I appreciate what they did with these Pokemon, but couldn't they have chosen something that wasn't monkey-related? What makes it worse is they're essentially carbon copies of each other, just with a different type attached... and what the heck is wrong with Simisear!?

Scraggy/Scrafty - Design Factor - Scraggy and its evolution fall into the design trap that the Macho-family did, only in a different way. Some people say that its a cute Pokemon, while I frankly find it rather creepy... admittedly, it is kinda cute what it's sprite animation does... but it still has that face... *shudders* Well. I guess at least it isn't Wobbuffet...

Klang/Klinklang - Design Factor - I'm somewhat okay with Klang, but Klinklang is what really bugs me... at least Magnezone had a different look about it; this is pretty much just Klang with the spinning disk thing from Balamb Garden in Final Fantasy VIII floating around underneath it! It has to be another case of "Were they sleeping when they designed this?"-- it just has to be...

Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus - Design Factor - This has got to be the laziest designing I've seen. Even lazier than Klinklang, for the almost literal fact that these are just recoloured sprites of each other! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these three Pokemon, and though they have their small differences, they're still essentially the same Pokemon, with different types and a new lick of paint.

I think I've waffled on long enough about my dislikes in the terms of Pokemon. I've probably missed some in there somewhere, but I'm far too tired to really care, at the moment... xD;;

The Nightmare
June 4th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Zubat, they look very ugly and weird.

BartCiao
June 5th, 2011, 12:10 AM
I want to defend two Pokémon that are mentioned a lot here: Mr. Mime and Bibarel.
First, Bibarel is my favorite... It's cute, it's strong if you use it right and it's design is just awesome.
Mr. Mime is creepy, and that's why I like it. It creepes out all Pokémon (and trainers):D
The main thing is: they have character. They're not mainstream.

PokeFan2014
June 5th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Cofagrigus is definatly the worst. He looks more like something from scooby doo than pokemon

DavidBarnes
June 5th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Squirtle, Blastoise & Cofagrigus.

Squirtle; It sucks and isn't even cute in my opinion.
Blastoise; A big turtle with cannons.. Need I say more?
Cofagrigus; It's just WAY too over-used, to the point where it pains me to even catch one.

Hikamaru
June 7th, 2011, 11:36 PM
It used to be Tyrogue but now Garbodor. Just looking at it horrifies me. I mean, it's not much of a pokemon, more like a giant piece of trash!:(

I agree with you.

I HATE GARBODOR! WORST DESIGN EVER FOR A POKEMON

fireflare
June 7th, 2011, 11:46 PM
the pokemon i dont like the most is Stunfisk, looks like a piece of crap for most of the time

PokemonFan2000Man
June 8th, 2011, 07:58 PM
If you ask me, it would have to be Pachirisu. Why? The people at Hearthome City`s place where you walk with Pokemon say it`s cute. I think it`s the ugliest one of all. Pachirisu is also mean. Know what I mean? There is a QUEST in Pokemon Ranger: SoA with a guy getting bit by Pachirisu involved. They don`t allow Pichu inside, one of the ONLY good and cute ones. I hate Pachirisu so much, if there was one thing I could steal from Link, it`d be his sword, so I could kill every Pachirisu in the whole dang world! (\_/)

Astinus
June 8th, 2011, 09:32 PM
I have to be the first to name this Pokemon? Well, here goes.

Togepi.

There's just something about this Pokemon that I hate. It started when it first appeared in the anime, and I felt that its appearance was a negative addition to Misty's team. And it just bugged me that everyone was trying to capture the useless egg. Plus I didn't like how Meowth couldn't get just a little bit of happiness by being Togepi's caretaker.

Then Togepi just became more and more useless and annoying. It's cry pierced my ear drums. It didn't do anything. It just caused trouble for everyone, but they forgave it because it's "adorable". I just wanted to kick the thing.

In the games, I hated it. It took up space in my party to hatch. Once it did, I didn't want to use it. No good attacks to start out with. I couldn't see the need to put time into raising another Normal/Flying Pokemon. So I boxed it and ignored it, and it's one of the reasons why I will probably never complete my Dex in any game. I just can't stand to look at it.

Every time I see it, I just want to smack it. It's the only Pokemon I feel violent towards.

Ranting about it is cathartic.

LittleHope
June 8th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Magikarp. Useless and weird.

a0011a91
June 10th, 2011, 03:40 AM
pokemon get worse every generation. actually the advance generation was ok, but dp and bw pretty much suck. kanto and johto pokemon were the best.

Katja
June 10th, 2011, 12:37 PM
whats the one pokemon with the red shell...that begin with an S...that one. I hate that one.

BartCiao
June 10th, 2011, 11:41 PM
whats the one pokemon with the red shell...that begin with an S...that one. I hate that one.

Haha you mean Shuckle:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c7/213Shuckle.png

miju-kun
June 11th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Throh and Sawk.

Why?
1. Names: THROH MY SAWK! Worst names ever, who would name a Pokémon like that?!
2. Design:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/91/Spr_5b_538.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/ff/539.png
Who would like that horrible design? (no offense)
3. Who cares?!

At least Garbodor and Watchog look cooler. (i mean really.)

If you like Throh and Sawk, I'm not offending you.

CLU
June 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Umbreon, so overrated and I don't see the 'beauty' in the design. 3:

★CLU

King Of The Blues
June 11th, 2011, 12:18 PM
There are a lot of Pokemon I dislike/hate but I'll only mention one Pokemon.

Tentacool.

It's so annoying and comes up nearly everywhere when you're surfing and it's ugly as hell.

Onix1995
June 11th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Jynx. She has got to be one of the most disturbing Pokemon in the history of the franchise. She's ugly and her cry is appalling. Need i say more?

MatTres
June 12th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Yamask. It's just so... pointless. It's evolution is slightly cool, but I despise all pokemon based off inanimate objects...

Glitchymewman
June 12th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Arceus, because they say "Oh Arceus is so strong! (faint faint)" No Mew and Mewtwo are the strongest. Mew can just be all cute and say "Meeeew?" and the next thing you know 5 volcanos exploded. Mewtwo can put out his three fingers and Arceus will be choked, break every bone in its body ,and have a surious case of animisia.

Autobot Silverwynde
June 13th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Throh and Sawk.

Why?
1. Names: THROH MY SAWK! Worst names ever, who would name a Pokémon like that?!
2. Design:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/91/Spr_5b_538.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/ff/539.png
Who would like that horrible design? (no offense)
3. Who cares?!

At least Garbodor and Watchog look cooler. (i mean really.)
:(
But, but, I love my Sawk! He's saved my tail more times than I can count! :snuggles her sweet little Tremblor:

For me, it's Patrat and Bidoof. Patrat because I ran into the stupid thing every three steps in the Dreamyard looking for a decent Munna and Bidoof because of all my broken Poke Radar chains. If I never hear the wheezing cry of a Bidoof or the chatter of a Patrat ever again, I will be very happy.

Moltres Rider
June 15th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Arbok, Muk, I cringe at those two..

smithtism
June 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM
My least favorite is Grimer. Evertime I fight a Poison-type I think of that little pussbag, and that makes me think that Ice-types are super-effective against Poison-types, and every time I have to pay the price with my Pokemon taking severe damage and/or becoming poisoned.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 19th, 2011, 05:28 AM
My least favorite Pokemon is (well there is a lot of them). I'm going to have to go with any of the Psychic type Pokemon except for Latias and Lugia

:t354:TG

ジャスミン
June 21st, 2011, 07:14 AM
Throh and Sawk are cute.
Maybe Zubat because of how annoying it is but it's pretty cute. I'm gonna say Lucario because of how overrated it is but I don't really hate it.

Amore
June 21st, 2011, 11:31 AM
There are a few...

1. Watchog. Horrid-looking, almost scary thing. And even worse is the fact that it's actually quite good and causes me problems in battle, meaning I have to see it even more. I actually ended up quite liking my Patrat, but once it evolved it was dead to me.
2. Trubbish / Garbodor. Hideous things. I mean, honestly, Poison-types are growing on me. I actually plan to use a Weezing once, and my shiny Grimer was so awesome. Seviper's cool even if I'm scared of snakes. But these...scare me. I mean, it's rubbish coming to life and killing you! (at least when they beat me that is).
3. Solrock. A bit unfair to it, tbh. It's got a decent design, decent stats etc. But the fact that I could never get a Lunatone, only Solrock, made me hate it irrationally.
4. Jynx. Scary. Annoying on Pokémon Ranger. Looks awful, have to trade a perfectly good pokémon (Poliwhirl I think) to get it in LeafGreen...just horrible.
5. Mr. Mime. Freakily designed, I just dislike his appearance. He's a good battler, I just don't like looking at him.
6. Ekans and Arbok. Scary-looking snake things that are a ***** to catch. They are the only thing stopping me from completely regretting trading in SoulSilver for HeartGold. That and Phanpy being so cute. I'm honestly glad that I do not possess a single game where they are catchable in the wild, apart from the HeartGold Safari Zone. Where I never manage it anyway.

There are a few...but really I only properly hate 5/6 of them. Nothing from Gen II/III/IV.

DatGordonBoy
June 29th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Miltank...actually lemme be more specific...

Whitney's Miltank.

Milk Drink...Defense Curl...Rollout...Attra- *sobs* Oh the horror!!

...That is the only thing in pokemon that I strongly hate.

qw13
July 2nd, 2011, 12:08 AM
Certainly Mudkip. I hate that idiotic fish-like junk. Death to Mudkipzzzzz!!!!!!!!
I think Mudkip was going to be Piplup normally. Because it is Satoshi Tajiri's worst Pokemon ever!!!!

dutchmuffin77
July 3rd, 2011, 07:32 PM
golbat might be my least favorite just because every time you are about to walk out the entrance of a cave you get gang-banged by them

Birdofprey9470
July 4th, 2011, 09:52 AM
****ing Dunsparce!!!!!! What the hell is it supposed to be???! Eevee is annoying too. I can never choose which of its evolutions to evolve it into. And... Mr. Mime... Oh I despise him. Slaking can suck it too. Its first evolution licks butthole cuz it attacks every other turn. Then Slakoth turns into an awesome vigoroth, And back into a bigger version of ****ing slakoth. And don't even get me started on Magikarp...

GStheHero
July 4th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I've never liked Tyrogue. He looks like an anorexic kung-fu midget.

Professor
July 4th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Bidoof, i have never liked them and will never like them. I despise bidoof. :(

Osiris
July 4th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I actually don't mind Zubat and Magikarp because of their evolutions, but I can't stand Tentacool (or Tentacruel). I usually Surf a lot, and any time a forget a Repel, what do you know? Another Tentacool...

PkmnTrainer: Kato
July 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM
JIGGLYPUFF. UGH. I couldn't stand that Pokemon growing up because it was uber annoying in the TV shows. I think it went as far as when Smash Bros first came out on N64 I would purposely play the training mode with Link just to beat up Jigglypuff.

Hikamaru
July 7th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Miltank...actually lemme be more specific...

Whitney's Miltank.

Milk Drink...Defense Curl...Rollout...Attra- *sobs* Oh the horror!!

...That is the only thing in pokemon that I strongly hate.

How dare you offend Miltank lovers!

I used a Miltank on my Champion-winning SoulSilver team and um, her moveset is similar to Whitney's but has Stomp and Strength in place of Defense Curl and Rollout.

WilfMott
July 9th, 2011, 04:36 AM
I'm just gonna add these to the list as I go along.

Pikachu, Muk, Porygon*, Unown**, Audino, Magikarp, Patrat, Watchog, Onix, Nosepass, Probopass, Scraggy and any Pokemon designed to look like a human (like Jynx) because Pokemon aren't supposed to be human, that's the point.

* Only the first evolution.
** I like collecting them but they are pointless.

Oh yeah, and I absolutely hate Luvdisc!

Skuntank
July 9th, 2011, 04:56 PM
galvantula... the sprite is just gross. Normal artwork is fine though...

ShivaDF
July 9th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Amoongus. Oh god, the pun is so awful and the design is ugly.
Actually, I dislike most Black and White pokemon, with a few exceptions.

Spritingyoshi22
July 10th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Least favorite list
1st gen: jynx
2nd gen: poliswine
3rd gen: nosepass
4th gen:Infernape
5th gen: Vullaby
Overall: Vullaby

That list was just my least favorites these arn't really my least favorites in general but when it comes to battleing against them i absolutely despise them
here is the list of all the pokemon i dislike battling against

Hydreigon: It beat my entire team apart from reshiram
Zubat: Supersonic
Garchomp: Its Uber
Magikarp: Not a big enough challenge, give off rubbish exp points
Pokemon with illeagal move sets and stats: They are hacked and they sweep you.

DowntownDumpling
July 12th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Starmie (always just creeped me out)
Machamp (looks like an abandoned McDonald's mascot)
Weepinbell (Victreebell + rolling eyes)
Tauros (barely even a Pokemon, plus it can learn Fire Blast, Blizzard, etc. even though its Special Attack is terrible)
Luvdisc (at least they could have made it gimmicky)
Bidoof (...)
Bibarel (Super-...)
Garchomp (as much as I enjoy using it, it is incredibly cheap)

dreyko
July 13th, 2011, 07:28 PM
least favorites

bidoof
trubbish/garbodor
heatran
probopass
amoongus
alomomola
lillipup
watchog

phonastik
July 13th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Tentacool. I hate them so much. I was always too cheap to buy repels and every water route took me hours.

Phoenixy
July 14th, 2011, 06:21 PM
...I dislike any Pokemon that will continuously appear while I'm trying to surf/get through a cave/OHGODSOMUCHGRASS.

Looking at you Zubat/Geodude/Tentacool/Bidoof/OHGODWHY. 8|

StarBoundDragon
July 14th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I dislike Lickilicki. I don't really like its design and i thought that Lickitung was good enough as a single stage pokemon imo xP

Syssareth
July 14th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Bidoof. I wouldn't hate it so much if it hadn't become a meme--I don't mind memes, but when it's something I can't stand to begin with...

To put it more simply: When I first got Pearl, I caught a Bidoof to be an HM slave. Then it became a meme, and now I refuse to catch it at all, unless I'm trying to complete my Pokédex.

chakra199
July 14th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Tentacool, bidoof, jinx, stunky, zigzagoon, and shiftry...im sure theres more but those are some pokemon i just CANT stand

...I dislike any Pokemon that will continuously appear while I'm trying to surf/get through a cave/OHGODSOMUCHGRASS.

Looking at you Zubat/Geodude/Tentacool/Bidoof/OHGODWHY. 8|

amen >.> they piss me off.

miju-kun
July 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Anyway, I'm adding Bibarel to my least favorite because he's lame oh and Watchog. (no offense)

Dialga111
July 15th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I think my least favorite pokémon is Stunfisk. It just looks wrong.

Nash Bandicoot
July 16th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Luvdisk - Dumb heart fish
Magikarp (Magicrap) - Weakest poke'mon ever
and ohh, PIKACHU! - Overrated little rat thing, also ash's main pokemon (I hate Ash)

Jack.
July 17th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Joltik in Black and White since it was pissing me off for about an hour, but other than that Bidoof is one ugly sonofa*****.

MonsterMMORPG
July 17th, 2011, 10:14 AM
my favorite is Charizard :D

Julius Caesar
July 17th, 2011, 11:18 AM
My least favorites are:

Rattata
Bidoof
Weedle
Any Gen5 Pokemon except for Bisharp and Zekrom.

DowntownDumpling
July 17th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Anyway, I'm adding Bibarel to my least favorite because he's lame oh and Watchog. (no offense)

God, I can't stand the sight of Watchog. They always used to go first and put my Pokemon to sleep and KO them quickly, but when I caught one, it was useless in battle.

Vrai
July 23rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Y'know, I don't really hate any particular 'mon. There are a few that I think are absolutely useless (Unown, Luvdisc, Sunflora, Delibird, anyone?) but beyond that I really don't harbor any deep hatred for anything. ;-;

Baibanira
July 23rd, 2011, 05:55 PM
Miltank, frankly, because of Whitney.

Any pokemon that I can't stand facing in the wild, that is annoying to defeat! I can't stand em'!

lollypop1997
July 24th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Magikarp...definetely,just splashes all the time and is kind of useless until it evolves!!

ArcanineGaming
July 28th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Most "Cute" pokemon.

But i hold special hatred for Togepi, Oh how I hate you. lol

Yoshikko
August 8th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Well the most annoying Pokémon definitely is Zubat, plus maybe some others. But one of my least favourite Pokémon is Audino, it seems like a replacement for Chansey, while capacity or stat wise, it doesn't even come anywhere near Chansey, and I just hate the design.

Aura Rift
August 9th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Watchdog is just terrible in every possible way imaginable, I HATE it

SirCmpwn
August 10th, 2011, 09:29 PM
My least favorite Pokemon are all of the ones from Gen II forward. I like a few from gen II, but gen I is near and dear to my heart - I can name every gen I Pokemon on sight.

Miyako
August 10th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Deoxys. Despite my love for psychic types, Deoxys just makes me cringe. :x

Darkrai Of Unova
August 11th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Zubat
Feebas
Pichu
Psyduck
Jynx
Bidoof
Nosepass
Nuzleaf - Ugly

shengar
August 11th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Vanilluxe. Really, floating ice cream isn't really my style.
Lucario. Overrated as hell

Kelp
August 11th, 2011, 10:14 PM
The only pokemon I'll ever hate is the Bronzor line. Annoying scrap metal that keeps using Confuse Ray. D:

mrmakeitabud
August 14th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Least favorite one has to be pidgey. I remember back when I first played Pokemon I killed 200-300 of them before realizing that I had to go to the Viridian Center Pokemart to pick up something. Ended up having a Venusaur before facing off with Brock.

Espinight
August 14th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Hmm, first one that comes to mind is Probopass. I like Nosepass, but seriously? Probo's a floating rock with a moustache.

Others:
-Tangrowth
-Bidoof

HansLangone
August 14th, 2011, 05:21 AM
From Gen 1 to Gen 4 : nope except Pikachu.. im freakie bored if i see Pikachu.. cuz Pikachu as a global icon but boring .. even my mother didnt know who Ash Ketchum is, if she doesnt see Pikachu first.
Gen 5 : I will pour out my heart about this. most of emmm aree ewww i really hate em all..i dont understand why the design of the Pokemon Gen 5 currently looks carelessly, it can be seen from the coloring and design.. for example..
1.over blue color and red of Druddigon and
2.then bumps in Seismitoad such a disgusting lump. maybe it was deliberately designed to be scary, like Toxicroak .. but the result was very strange and not at all scary..
3.and Haxorus.. is that Giant insect or a dragon ? whenever i see Haxorus it seems like seeing a giant insect.
4.Well Cryogonal its like Glalie wanna be or something ?
5.i dont like Swoobat.. when the first time i saw Woobat in coro-coro comics i love it.. but it made me turn around when i know the next evo of Woobat.
6. Throh and Sawk....is that a weird twins Pokemon who separated in dojo 100 years ago or what ? i justtt dont like their karate costume.
7. the ice cream blizzard Pokemon... i really hate it..
8. Stunfisk... hmmm I could be sick, if i see it emerge from the water surface.
9.Elgyem and Beheeyem its like adopted from Star Wars movie lol
10. Stoutland... to many fur on em..
11.Emboar.. ill rather Magmortar than Tepigs last evolution
12. Braviary is cool but it look like a digimon for me.( honestly)
13. Frilish and Jellicent.. oh my God What The ....whether they represent the kingdom of the sea which is wasted on the ocean floor there?
14. The three weird aladin Legends Landorus Tornadus and Thundurus.. should voted off..
15.Cobalion.. such as the redesign of Arceus is made ​​much simpler and less interesting.
16. Trubbish and Garbodor... ill rather catch Gulpin and Swalot... cuz they're much better !
17.Eelektross... the weird one... why it hasnt water type huh ? and i dont like its form.
18. Conkeldurr... ewwww
19. The trio monkey should be redesign.

okay that'sall I hope no one is angry with what I wrote. because here I just want to reveal my disappointment with Pokemon Gen 5.

cazzler
August 22nd, 2011, 06:21 PM
My least favourite Pokemon would have to be STUNFISK!
I hate seeing it pop up when I'm around Pokecommunity, it annoys me in-game especially its cry... =S

Yeoya
August 23rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
Metapod and Tangela ugh..

oh and Sawk and Throh

amberfunk
August 23rd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Garbodor the regis and lickilicky.

KNC
August 24th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Mr Mime, darn that one always annoyed me as hell.
Closely followed by Slaking.

gvgisdi
August 27th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Miltank. That's because when I battle Whitney, my team usually consists of Quilava, Pidgey and Pineco, so Miltank's Rollout makes my Pokémon faint easily. :(

YuDaMan
August 27th, 2011, 12:52 PM

Wow I totally agree. The newer pokemon all look like crap. They have funky color schemes and weird daimonds on their face and other unnecessary features to get children's attention. If you compare the older generation, you can see that pokemon had a primary color and secondary colr. At some point, i think the creativity ran out and designers just add crap onto a pokemon aka, the daimonds and other weird shapes on a pokemon.

Pyrax
September 1st, 2011, 02:20 PM
Pikachu.
The fact that it's the mascot is not an excuse to spam its overrated face on 99.9% of Pokémon merchandise. Game wise, Pikachu is incredibly weak, and its only saving grace is the Light Ball, as well as Raichu.

Lawn mower pokemon? s.
Rotom is a pokémon that's possesing a lawn mower. It's not a "Lawn Mower Pokémon", it's a pokémon which likes to take control of machines, hence why it has a lawn mower form.

Rocket Grunt Cali
September 3rd, 2011, 08:34 PM
*deep breath*

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

I hate those stupid flying minions of evil with every fiber of my being. They're weak, they're useless, and once my Repels run out, I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM THEM. They're not even good for grinding, because of that freaking Supersonic attack constantly making my team suicidal.

Charicific
September 4th, 2011, 07:23 AM
I will list mine in terms of Generation and Occasion.

Gen I: Zubat, Slowpoke+Evos...just eww..

Gen II: Quagsire (annoying as hell), Dunsparce (its forgettable).

Gen III: Almost all of them, idk why, it might sound unfair but I didn't favor much of them. I hated Zigzagoon, Lotad, and so much to mention, they don't look so colorful to me sorry :(

Gen IV: Bronzor+evo (That things is sooo annoying!!), Bidoof+evo was forgettable as well. Hippowdon and Gastrodon, they're a pain to take out, oh drifblim too.

Gen V: Almost all of them as well, yet I am impressed by some of them.

By Occasion:

-Slowbro: I hate this thing at a battle subway! Too hard to take out!
-Whiscash: Same reason as above
-Quagsire: Same reason as above
-Drifblim: Same reason as above XD
-Ludicolo: So annoying when used well against you
-Zubat: That thing kept following and popping up from the beginning of PkMn till GEN IV. Screw this thing!
-Jigglypuff: Soooo Feminine, much more useless. Actually, the main reason I hate jigglypuff is because my sister keeps annoying me with her Charm -_-

So much more to mention but these are basic.
I do not hate Magikarp though, that thing was so funny haha XD
I am glad to let it all out....Thnx for this thread. :)

Linkdude231
September 4th, 2011, 07:46 AM
I'd have to say either Magikarp (can't teach Tms and doesn't learn anything besides splash till lvl 15), or dunsparce because i used to play xd gale of darkness a lot and i could never find a weakness for it.

Fluffee
September 5th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Hypno, Zubat, and Trubbish!!!

Blue Nocturne
September 5th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Gloom. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! They won't leave me alone. The damn things haunt me in my sleep... probably.

Avishka
September 5th, 2011, 06:36 AM
zubat, rattata, stunkish, Magikarp and Tentacool
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! They won't leave me alone.

phinamthi
September 5th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Everything that everyone mentioned above besides Rattata and Magikarp.
Whatchu got against Magikarp lady?

RoxieXReal
September 5th, 2011, 08:36 AM
my least favorite pokemon are psyduck and hoothoot. HATE them so much.

DragonLX
September 5th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Palpitoad. There is this... something about Palpitoad that makes me cringe. D:

Before its introduction I used to despise Graveler a lot. Damned bio-time bombs.

Ephemeral Euphoria
September 5th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Medicham, Altaria, Manetric, Latios, Wobuffet, and Floatzel to name a few.

Lightblind
September 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I consider Zubat extremely annoying, but I don't know if I would go so far as to say it's one of my least favorites. If there are some that I would really call my least favorite, it'd have to be Wobuffet, Jynx, Meditite and Medicham.

River
September 6th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Least favorite...hmm...I guess that's gonna have to be Tentacool for spam-attacking me every time I so much as dip a toe in the ocean in any of the games.. Dx

huskers222
September 7th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I hate Zubat and geodude!!!

Squirrel
September 7th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Stunky - it's face looks like a bum and its ability is horrible to fight!

CharmanderFan123
September 7th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Gen I: I'd have to say that freakin Magikarp. Damn I hate him. I bought the Magikarp from that guy and got pissed off when I found out what it did.
Gen II: Hmmmmm....idk. None I think.
Gen III: Clamperl. I hate how that's pretty much the only Pokemon you find underwater.
Gen IV: Bidoof. It's a usless beaver and its evolution is even bad.
GenV: Every freakin Pokemon I want nothing to do with Gen V. But if I had to be specific it's this thing: http://i53.tinypic.com/2mhaj6f.gifI mean seriously WTF!?!?!?

Sheep
September 7th, 2011, 02:40 PM
There are very few Pokemon that actually make me go "blargh" as soon as I see them, but Stunky is definitely one of them. Its face just... looks like a certain body part, as someone already mentioned. First skunk Pokemon we get and it isn't even cute.

I also dislike Seismitoad; it has way too much going on with those curvy arms D:

4Dialga2
September 8th, 2011, 05:25 AM
JIGGLYPUFF and its other evolutions, Clefable and Blissey.!! I HATE THEM ALOT.

Hikamaru
September 18th, 2011, 04:20 AM
There are very few Pokemon that actually make me go "blargh" as soon as I see them, but Stunky is definitely one of them. Its face just... looks like a certain body part, as someone already mentioned. First skunk Pokemon we get and it isn't even cute.

I also dislike Seismitoad; it has way too much going on with those curvy arms D:

Well, Stunky looks cute to me.

Khall
September 18th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Sunflora, Bidoof, Bibarel, Starly and its evos, just to name a few.

Jeikobu
September 18th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Any Ghost type (Langley from the anime is a "Dragon Buster". Maybe I could be a Ghost-Buster? :P XD), Yungerer, Foodin, and Darkrai.

Noah Ridgewood
September 21st, 2011, 05:16 AM
Pachirisu, because it is obnoxiously uncute.

WaterLoverx
September 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
Trubbish, And Jigglypuff.. because on the way to mount moon on blue red and yellow.. that girl with jigglypuff always puts me to sleep... I raged alot haha!

Darkliferful
September 23rd, 2011, 12:18 AM
Burmy,cause I think it is kinda a rip off of Pineco

Briar
September 23rd, 2011, 01:31 AM
my least favourite type of pokemon would be the bug type. it's just how they're bugs. i'm not sure if it has something to do with my initial disdain for anything that crawls, bites, or stings, but i just can't see bug pokemon being as anything other than as oversized bugs with names.

Mister Coffee
September 26th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Mr. Mime
Good God, I refuse to ever play with a Mr. Mime ever. They are by far the creepiest looking pokemon ever made. It looks like a strange pedophile ready to ruin some small child's day.

I also hate the Dragon type. It's an obnoxious type, and I refuse to play with dragons. I'll catch them to fill out the pokedex but never use them.

Neosquid
September 26th, 2011, 07:58 PM
I hate Jynx, Purugly, and some others. I like most Pokemon, but those are some of the few that I really dont like.

Throh, Sawk and Stunfisk. Why? They're ugly!

I think Stunfisk is cute. =<

Ghost Lunis
September 27th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Jynx, mr.mime, an of course no list would be complete without bidoof.

zombie101
September 27th, 2011, 12:34 PM
chansey so big defence annoys me so much!

latias92
September 27th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Tentacool/Tentacruel - always bump into them on the games when trying to surf across water, annoying :(

I've also found a new dislike for Wobbuffet thanks to the games. Bumped into one in Cerulean Cave, Shadow Tag stopped me from running and it beat my Typhlosion with Destiny Bond :(

warekurt
September 29th, 2011, 03:56 AM
I am also one of those who prefer older generations and dislike most of the new ones. However to me, the worst has got to be Jynx and Mr.Mime, their humanoid forms always annoyed me.

niven
September 30th, 2011, 03:46 PM
weedle! It's a disappointment. You get a Pokemon game, wanting to catch a caterpie so you can get a butterfree, but it's the version with weedle instead, and you just like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Also beedrill sucks cause it's based of bees. Kakuna is just useless.

assassinjay1229
October 1st, 2011, 03:56 AM
Oshawott, and Samurott, I just hate them mostly for their designs, and Oshawotts anime personality <.<. Although I LOVE Dewott <3

sherreamethyst
October 1st, 2011, 10:50 PM
People, please. Magikarp is an amazing Pokemon. Period.

My least favorite? Well probably spearows(and their evolution, fearows). Why? Because in the first episode they attacked my beautiful Ash Ketchum. ANYTHING THAT HURTS ASH, I HATE. I LOVE YOU ASH KETCHUM. 0.0

PelipperMail
October 2nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
I absolutely loathe Lickilicky. Ugh. It's tongue got SHORTER, and on top of that, it became totally ugly (Lickitung wasn't very pretty to begin with, though)

zappyspiker
October 2nd, 2011, 12:24 AM
Bidoof, it kept appearing when I really needed to catch one of my favourite pokemon - Shinx xD

Treble Harble
October 4th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Beldum for many reasons. The only move it knows is Take Down, it takes forever to catch it, train it, evolve it...everything! I like this Pokemon the least for these reasons.

Hikamaru
October 6th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Oshawott, and Samurott, I just hate them mostly for their designs, and Oshawotts anime personality <.<. Although I LOVE Dewott <3

But I love Oshie, he's adorned in my avatar and signature.

As for Yuki's Sword, Beldum is annoying to train. Just to evolve one I had in SoulSilver, I used an Exp. Share because of Take Down which always hurts itself.

Junko
October 6th, 2011, 10:57 PM
I have to pick Vanilite. I just find the lack of creativity in an Ice Cream with a face to be overdoing it ^ ^;;

NiallC
October 7th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Spinda. They're just so annoying and aren't very good....

MuffinPaula
October 10th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Stunfisk (ugly), Magikarp SOO USELESS and I end up seeing this when I want the Pokemon i'm looking for. Also ALL THE POKEMON THAT APPEARS IN THE GRASS ALOT. They just annoy the hell out of me. It's also funny when I want a Pokemon from the grass it like reads my mind and the Pokemon I want doesn't even appear meanwhile if I don't want it, it appears a lot.

legendarypokemon
October 10th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I absolutely DESPISE Samurott, but like oshie, and love Dewie. Also I dont despise Reshiram, i mean i love fire types, but its design is inferior to the Superior Zekrom.
I also hate the Early route pokemon because they are everywhere, especially rattata! But my most hated yet most Savage Pokemon has to be the almighty Kingdra! The reason i hate it: The Evolution methods, i like its design though, Oh, or Victini, hate the Butt Wings, Victory Pokemon My @**.

Raizhu
October 10th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I really hate Umbreon. I used to sort of like it, but its fanbase got on my nerves so much that I don't like it anymore. ^^'
Oh, and Pikachu for sheer overratedness as well.

Ash
October 10th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Sableye because it's creepy and I never liked its animation in the console games and I never liked how it has gems on its buttocks. :(

... tbqh i think it might actually be the only Pokemon that I honestly seriously hate. :x

Cresselia*
October 16th, 2011, 03:32 AM
GenV: Every freakin Pokemon I want nothing to do with Gen V. But if I had to be specific it's this thing: http://i53.tinypic.com/2mhaj6f.gifI mean seriously WTF!?!?!?

SAME. Gen V sucks. Except for Gothitelle and Chandelure.

BraveVesperia
October 16th, 2011, 06:17 PM
My least favorite would be annoying Pokemons like Zuba, Geodude, Tentacool and Magikarp
For the design I hate Gothita (a baby goth? :X)

Hikamaru
October 16th, 2011, 10:21 PM
SAME. Gen V sucks. Except for Gothitelle and Chandelure.

Gothitelle and Chandelure ROCK!

I actually used them on my Black team and they did pretty well.

Deliciousfruit233
October 17th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Mr. Mime. That thing used to creep me out when I was a little kid. And even now, it still looks ridiculous.

Also, for the sheer annoyance factor, ZUBAT. I swear, if I see ONE more Zubat, I'm gonna throw my DS at a wall.

Bidoof
October 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Delcatty. Cute Charm + Attract >.>

Mr. Mime. That thing used to creep me out when I was a little kid. And even now, it still looks ridiculous.

Also, for the sheer annoyance factor, ZUBAT. I swear, if I see ONE more Zubat, I'm gonna throw my DS at a wall.

LOL i love this post. XDDDD

Physco
October 18th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Weird enough, Gyarados.
Only when I am facing one. I can only see one weakness to it, Electric types. Also Rattata, Magikarp, Geodude, Graveler, and Zubat.

Dazue
October 18th, 2011, 09:52 PM
If i don't count Gen V, Nosepass. Always thought he looked retarded.

Epic-Latios-Fan
October 19th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Okay, to be honest with everyone, my least favorite Pokemon is LUCARIO. I mean like seriously, everyone talks about the blue jackal over and over again. It can get really tiring.

Although my favorite type is Fighting, I just really don't like Lucario. I released my Lucario in Soulsilver because I got over that thing.

And also one other thing I REALLY HATE THE MOST is LucarioXLopunny AND LucarioXMienshao. These were the worst couples I've ever seen. If somebody tells me to breed a Lucario and a Lopunny/Mienshao, I would just jump off a cliff. Those couples just makes me REALLY irritated and angry, they are quite overrated couples.

Oh yeah, and I also don't like Hitmonlee and Riolu too.

P.S, why does everybody hate Sawk? I don't think he looks ugly. He is actually one of my favorites.

turkishpokemaniac
October 25th, 2011, 01:14 PM
oddish. why specially oddish, i really don't know. but i hate it, i hate grass type, i hate sleep powders and other paralyzing, poising polens. yea, go to hell oddish.

i hate chansey too. it has a damn defense. it restores hp by itself. i can't defeat it easily, it never can defeat me. chansey is just a timekiller.

coopatroopa15
October 26th, 2011, 02:40 PM
any pokemon that takes the form of a real world object or thing. like configarus (dont know if i spelled that right) and also luvdisc just makes me mad