PDA

View Full Version : Rose Shop

RoseBlade
April 3rd, 2011, 08:52 PM
I have returned with new services and new pokemon.

Rules

Everyone was doing it I thought 'Makes sense why not?'

1. Hacks...I have little problem with them, the only thing I ask is that if it is a hack you tell me. I will do the same with the ones that I trade. If I said mine was legit and it turned out not to be just kindly tell me and I will trade back. I will keep all trades for 48 hours, if it is after this then I may have to reimburse you something else.
2. Don't be rude, by now most should be familiar with forum etiquette so please use use it.
3. Redistribute pokemon? Sure, just know that I may do the same after the aforementioned 48 hours.
4. Don't trade through my thread, I'll ask this here and give only one warning.
5. After we figure what we're trading lets switch to PM.

Notices
1. I will only take 3 "orders" at a time so please have some patience, once I'm finished with the others before you I'll begin work on yours.
2. I do not EV train or remove.
3. I will be having random giveaways, so please look forward to that.
4. Most of my "rare" pokemon will be cloned by me

I will provide IVs EVs OTs and Natures of any pokemon asked.

Pokemon I am able to breed

I only put first evolutions

Gen 1 Starters
Caterpie
Pidgey
Ekans
Sandshrew
Nidoran (male&female)
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Meowth
Psyduck
Growlithe
Poliwag
Abra
Bellsprout
Ponyta
Doduo
Ghastly
Cubone
Likitung
Koffing
Chansey
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Scyther
Jynx
Electabuzz
Magikarp
Lapras
Ditto
Eevee
Porygon
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Dratini

Gen 2

All Starters
Sentret
Mareep
Marill
Hoppip
Yanma
Misdreavus
Pineco
Dunsparce
Gligar
Shuckle
Heracross
Sneasel
Piloswine
Delibird
Skarmory
Houndour
Stantler
Smeargle
Larvitar

Gen 3

All Starters
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Surskit
Slakoth
Mawile
Aaon
Plusle
Minum
Volbeat
Carvanha
Zangoose
Lunatone
Solrock
Anorith
Feebas
Tropius
Chimecho
Absol
Snorunt
Luvdisc
Bagon
Beldum

Gen 4

All Starters
Shinx
Cranidos
Shieldon
Combee
Buneary
Bronzong
Spiritomb
Gible
Riolu
Croagunk

Gen 5

All Starters
Patrat
Lilpup
Purrloin
Pansage
Pansnear
Panpour
Munna
Pidove
Blitzle
Roggenrola
Woobat
Drilbur
Audino
Timburr
Tympole
Throh
Sawk
Sewaddle
Venipede
Sottonee
Petilil
Basculin
Sandile
Darumaka
Scraggy
Yamask
Tirtouga
Archen
Trubbish
Zoura
Minccino
Solosis
Vanillite
Deerling
Emolga
Karrablast
Foongus
Frillish
Ferroseed
Klink
Tynamo
Litwick
Axew
Cubchoo
Cryogonal
Shelmet
Stunfisk
Mienfoo
Pawniard
Rufflet
Vullaby'Deino
Larvesta

Others may be added, some may be missing ask and I'll see if I have it.

Shiny

Rather limited at the moment

UT Zoura
Eevee lvl 50
Espeon lvl 24
Ralts lvl 10 (hacked?) Yes.
Absol lv. 100 ED'd attack and speed
Venusaur
UT Growlithe
Entei lv. 100
UT GAMESTP Raikou
Regirock lv.100
Uxie lv. 100
UT Kyurem

Legends

Moltres
Mew
Mewtwo lv.100

Services

Cloning
I am willing to put my membership on the line if it means that I can offer this service, I request to the moderators that are reading this will give me a chance to attempt. I will gladly take this service off at any given moment if you cannot make this exception, I only ask that you consider it.

EV/IV check

Currently experimenting with IV breeding... I am able to get any 2 perfect IVs easily, as in all but the 2 will be something less than 31. The trade will have to be worth it though.

More to come hopefully.

Wants

Any Gen 1-5 pokemon that I do not have above.

Any legends that I do not have above. Legends for legends of course.

Any and all shiny pokemon.

Flawless and EV trained pokemon. (I will give a lot for these)

If you have none of what I asked for make an offer we may be able to work something out.

I hope to give everyone what they want...for a price of course. Please make reasonable trades, no matter how much I want a Weedle I wont trade my shiny Kyurem for it. Thanks.

FC:1420-6295-6358 Name: Ayane

BabyPanda
April 3rd, 2011, 09:01 PM
would you like zakrom and thundurus for your dialga and palkia?
if not check my thread (link in my sig), you may see something else which you would like instead of zekrom or thundurus.
btw, i would like zapdos too.

theunlikedcookie
April 3rd, 2011, 09:06 PM
i'd like an egg of bagon, ralts, and tirtwig.

what would i be able to get for you?

APokemonTrainer
April 3rd, 2011, 09:08 PM
I would definitely be interested in Turtwig, All Gen 1 starters, Prinplup, Spiritomb and bagon. Not sure what you are interested in but I have a substantial amount. PM me.

RoseBlade
April 3rd, 2011, 09:09 PM
would you like zakrom and thundurus for your dialga and palkia?
if not check my thread (link in my sig), you may see something else which you would like instead of zekrom or thundurus.
btw, i would like zapdos too.

I'll take the Zekrom and the Thundurus for the two, as for the Zapdos I don't see anything in your thread that interests me, I am looking for the dogs from HG and SS. If you just need it to be recorded on the pokedex I am willing to loan it to you.

BabyPanda
April 3rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
i just need them all for my dex, but it will nice to keep them too.
so zekron and thundurus for dialga and palkia, and only zapdos for the dex data.
is that ok?

RoseBlade
April 3rd, 2011, 09:14 PM
i'd like an egg of bagon, ralts, and tirtwig.

what would i be able to get for you?

Do you have any of the items that I mentioned? If not I am looking for a snorlax. I'll give you bagon and ralts for them and If you want a tirtwig out of the egg I am willing to give you one for free.

BabyPanda
April 3rd, 2011, 09:20 PM
i just need them all for my dex, but it will nice to keep them too.
so zekron and thundurus for dialga and palkia, and only zapdos for the dex data.
is that ok?
if it is ok with you, can we do this trade quickly? i just need to go to school soonly and you might won't be on when i back so it will be great if we could do this trade now or something.
(my fc in my sig)

theunlikedcookie
April 3rd, 2011, 09:22 PM
by evolution trade items...what do you mean? stones? a king's rock?

i can get you a munchlax.

BabyPanda
April 3rd, 2011, 09:29 PM
thanks for the trade, you halped me a lot with my dex :D

RoseBlade
April 3rd, 2011, 09:31 PM
by evolution trade items...what do you mean? stones? a king's rock?

i can get you a munchlax.

Yes, kings rock along with munchlax will be a welcome trade for the three pokemon you wished. Please send me a PM and you would like them as eggs correct, please PM me an answer if possible.

Bug Hater
April 3rd, 2011, 10:33 PM
can i get a feebass and spiritomb
i can give you a victini and a dewott or zorua

Aaron40
April 3rd, 2011, 10:34 PM
Hey
Can you please breed me a Bagon, I have some kanto pokemon but i'm not sure what you would like

RoseBlade
April 3rd, 2011, 10:40 PM
Hey
Can you please breed me a Bagon, I have some kanto pokemon but i'm not sure what you would like

Do you have an Ekans or Arbok? Possibly a Ghastly?

Aaron40
April 3rd, 2011, 10:41 PM
Do you have an Ekans or Arbok? Possibly a Ghastly?

I can breed you an Ekans and I can get you a Gastly

RoseBlade
April 3rd, 2011, 10:46 PM
can i get a feebass and spiritomb
i can give you a victini and a dewott or zorua

I have Zoura unfortunately, do you have any items that I am asking for? I will take the Vicinty though.

I do apologize for this but these will be the last two orders I will take for the night. I would appreciate it if no one would post from this point on unless its negotiations from the two above.

Bug Hater
April 3rd, 2011, 10:48 PM
I have Zoura unfortunately, do you have any items that I am asking for? I will take the Vicinty though.

I do apologize for this but these will be the last two orders I will take for the night. I would appreciate it if no one would post from this point on unless its negotiations from the two above.
i have an exp share but none of the rest

RoseBlade
April 3rd, 2011, 10:53 PM
I can breed you an Ekans and I can get you a Gastly

If I can get both that would be splendid.

ChrisTom
April 4th, 2011, 08:45 AM
I'd like a Turtwig Egg and a Larvitar Egg. I have several "Hold Items" and Evolution Items and will be willing to trade up to 4-6 in order for me to obtain both Pokemon.

Thanks for your time,

-ChrisTom

Shiroi Alucard
April 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Can I get an (Oshawott Male) and a (Ralts Female)? I want them just hatched so I can train from the beginning, thanks.

RoseBlade
April 4th, 2011, 07:58 PM
I'd like a Turtwig Egg and a Larvitar Egg. I have several "Hold Items" and Evolution Items and will be willing to trade up to 4-6 in order for me to obtain both Pokemon.

Thanks for your time,

I would only take one for each of the pokemon requested, I do thank you for the offer for more though. If you have Magmarizer and or Electrizer I would gladly accept the two.

-ChrisTom

Can I get an (Oshawott Male) and a (Ralts Female)? I want them just hatched so I can train from the beginning, thanks.

I have both, if you are still interested please list what you are offering.

I do apologize for the late response, and like I posted if you are still interested I can get the pokemon you requested.

Shiroi Alucard
April 5th, 2011, 07:12 AM
I have a few Zorua's, Sorunt, Simipour, Togepi, and a bunch or random filler pokemon from most regions. So just name some and I'll see if I have them. ^_^

RoseBlade
April 5th, 2011, 09:58 AM
I have a few Zorua's, Sorunt, Simipour, Togepi, and a bunch or random filler pokemon from most regions. So just name some and I'll see if I have them. ^_^

I would like the Snorunt for one of them, as for the other do you have a Suicune or Raikou that I may borrow to fill them on the Pokedex? I would return them of course, if not I would be delighted if you had an Ekans, Ghastly or Abra, or any of their evolutions.

ChrisTom
April 5th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I am deeply sorry to say that I don't have those items. The closest thing I have to those items is my Deepseatooth. I DO have a Large Amount of Evolutionary Stones though. Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Leaf, Fire, Water Stone. I also have several Boosting Items; Sharp Beak, Nevermeltice, Mystic Water, Miracle Seed, Magnet, Dragon Fang, Etc., Etc.,

I hope we can work something out.

-ChrisTom

RoseBlade
April 5th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I am deeply sorry to say that I don't have those items. The closest thing I have to those items is my Deepseatooth. I DO have a Large Amount of Evolutionary Stones though. Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Leaf, Fire, Water Stone. I also have several Boosting Items; Sharp Beak, Nevermeltice, Mystic Water, Miracle Seed, Magnet, Dragon Fang, Etc., Etc.,

I hope we can work something out.

-ChrisTom

I see, I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part, would a Leaf, Water and Fire stone be alright to you as a trade for the two that you asked for? If so please PM or VM me. Thank you.

Shiroi Alucard
April 5th, 2011, 10:43 AM
About the Raikou sure I got a shiny one that I can let you borrow for the dex entry. I also have an Arceus, Entei, Mew, Lugia, Giratina, and Latias if you want theirs also. ^_^ But what about the other one? I do also have a shiny Pichu, or I can breed you a Cyndaquil, Snivy, or Mudkip if you want.

RoseBlade
April 5th, 2011, 10:50 AM
About the Raikou sure I got a shiny one that I can let you borrow for the dex entry. I also have an Arceus, Entei, Mew, Lugia, Giratina, and Latias if you want theirs also. ^_^ But what about the other one? I do also have a shiny Pichu, or I can breed you a Cyndaquil, Snivy, or Mudkip if you want.

Oh my, a shiny Pichu is to much for what you are asking, I do not wish to 'rip you off' so to speak, though I do thank you the offer. If you have a regular Pichu though I would be more than happy to trade for it.

Now that we have the basis of the trade I would appreciate it if you PM'd or VM'd me for the details. Thank you.

Shiroi Alucard
April 5th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Ok, I can just breed my Pikachu for you, no problem ^_^

RoseBlade
April 5th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Ok, I can just breed my Pikachu for you, no problem ^_^

Very well, but if possible would you send me a PM or VM when you are done, instead of posting on the thread? It would be very much appreciated. Thank You.

RoseBlade
April 14th, 2011, 03:06 PM
-Bump- Just once though. I know I do not have much but...

akwaismaster
April 14th, 2011, 03:10 PM
what do you want for elekid and bagon

RoseBlade
April 14th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Do you have an Abra of any of its Evolutions? Same with a machop.

theunlikedcookie
April 14th, 2011, 03:19 PM
is your legends up to date?

as in, do you still have zapdos, thunderous, and lugia?

what can i get you for porygon, chansey, and koffing eggs?

RoseBlade
April 14th, 2011, 03:22 PM
is your legends up to date?

as in, do you still have zapdos, thunderous, and lugia?

what can i get you for porygon, chansey, and koffing eggs?

Yes my legends section is up to date.

As for the Porygon Chansey and Koffing. I'm asking for gen 1 pokemon, specifically Abra, Machop and Ghastly right now. I can give you a Chansey if you'd like, I was about to set it as a give away as well as Areodactyl.

theunlikedcookie
April 14th, 2011, 03:27 PM
well, perhaps a ghastly for a koffing and chansey?

do you have any interest in a suicune, uxie, or tornadus?

RoseBlade
April 14th, 2011, 03:31 PM
well, perhaps a ghastly for a koffing and chansey?

do you have any interest in a suicune, uxie, or tornadus?

Yes to the Ghastly Koffing trade, and like I said Chansey is free.

I am interested in the three of them, what are you asking for them?

Rionix
April 14th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I want that Articuno and Moltres (legit please). Check my thread and pick 2 of any pokemons there (including those in exclusives). If there are none to your liking, I can always get one for you. State what pokemon, IV spread, nature you want and I can RNG for you. Or you can state an item you want too and I will try and get it for you.

PS: All my pokemons are legit...

theunlikedcookie
April 14th, 2011, 03:36 PM
what natures are the lugias and zapdos you have?

i was thinking all three for a lugia (if you have a nature i like), or suicune for zapdos and uxie for a thunderous.

RoseBlade
April 14th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I want that Articuno and Moltres (legit please). Check my thread and pick 2 of any pokemons there (including those in exclusives). If there are none to your liking, I can always get one for you. State what pokemon, IV spread, nature you want and I can RNG for you. Or you can state an item you want too and I will try and get it for you.

PS: All my pokemons are legit...

I got them both through the GTS and I am pretty sure that one cannot trade hacked pokemon through there, I could be wrong though. They do have normal stats and everything else checks out though.

If you want them then I would take the Regigigas and Celebi for the two of them.

what natures are the lugias and zapdos you have?

i was thinking all three for a lugia (if you have a nature i like), or suicune for zapdos and uxie for a thunderous.

The Zapdos is Jolly nature and the Lugia are gentle and timid.

theunlikedcookie
April 14th, 2011, 03:56 PM
ok. so here's the deal?

my ghastly, uxie, and suicune for your zapdos, thunderous, koffing, and chansey?

RoseBlade
April 14th, 2011, 04:06 PM
ok. so here's the deal?

my ghastly, uxie, and suicune for your zapdos, thunderous, koffing, and chansey?

That is agreeable. I will send you a PM when I finish breeding the Koffing.

Shiroi Alucard
April 15th, 2011, 09:01 PM
If its not too much at one time could I get the Pokemon below?
Deino (Male)
Larvitar (Male)
Dratini (Female)
Turtwig (Male)
Piplup (Male)

Anything in particular you want?

theunlikedcookie
April 15th, 2011, 09:30 PM
ooooo. what nature is the azelf?

Rionix
April 15th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Hello... I'm here again.. That mewtwo.. If it is legit, please look again at my thread if something interests you. Thank you.

Fiendly
April 16th, 2011, 12:16 AM
In need of your Regigas just for me dex entry.
Trade backs of coarse.

RoseBlade
April 16th, 2011, 07:56 AM
If its not too much at one time could I get the Pokemon below?
Deino (Male)
Larvitar (Male)
Dratini (Female)
Turtwig (Male)
Piplup (Male)

Anything in particular you want?

At the moment I am looking for DW Pokemon, if you do not have them then please list some of the generation 1 pokemon that I do not have and I shall trade one per pokemon.

ooooo. what nature is the azelf?

It is serious in nature, likes to fight.

Hello... I'm here again.. That mewtwo.. If it is legit, please look again at my thread if something interests you. Thank you.

I would like the shiny Eevee if it is not to much to ask for. As to the legitimacy there is nothing that points to it not being so.

MEWTWO
Date: 4/9/2011
Apparently arrived at level 70
OT: ISAAC
ID: 27056

If you would like any more information on it please ask, if you would like to go through with the trade PM or VM me. Thank you.

In need of your Regigas just for me dex entry.
Trade backs of coarse.

Hmm, very well you have been on the site for a good while, I shall trust you to give me back said pokemon. Whenever you are ready PM or VM me.

theunlikedcookie
April 17th, 2011, 08:34 PM
if i may inquire, what nature is your heatran?

Amber~
April 18th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Are you giving away a Zorua? I would like one.

RoseBlade
April 18th, 2011, 09:13 AM
if i may inquire, what nature is your heatran?

But of course, it is Relaxed in nature, often scatters things, level 50.

Are you giving away a Zorua? I would like one.

Why yes I am still giving away Zouras, I have many males of varying natures, I only have one female left though Relaxed in nature. Send me a PM with your FC and we can trade any time you are ready.

Shiroi Alucard
April 18th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Sorry about late response, been busy for a while. ^_^;

Anyway, I have a Bellsprout, Abra, Lickitung, Meowth, Vulpix, Kangaskhan, Scyther, gastly, and a few others so pick what you want! ^_^

RoseBlade
April 18th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I will take Abra Lickitung Meowth and Vulpix. If you have a fire stone I can trade you all of them for those four and the fire stone.

Shiroi Alucard
April 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Ok, got them all ready and also have the fire stone too. Is now a good time for the trade?

Meri-tje
April 20th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Are there still any giveaway starters left? =)

RoseBlade
April 20th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Are there still any giveaway starters left? =)

Currently I am giving away Tirtwig and Piplup. Others are trade only.

Palkiacatcher
April 20th, 2011, 07:45 AM
I'll take a Carvanha, Growlithe(Morning Sun), Feebas, Spiritomb, Chansey, & Porygon and here's what I have to offer.

Seedot, Slakoth, Pineco, Stantler, Shinx, & Mantyke

I have other Gen I-IV pokes but I don't have many Gen I pokes since I just restarted SoulSilver.

skyluigi2
April 20th, 2011, 07:51 AM
What would you take for the Morning Sun Growlithe?

-totodile42

Rionix
April 20th, 2011, 08:07 AM
just wondering if you can breed me pokemons with specific egg moves OR can you bring pokemons with Gen 4 only moves into your B/W... I have plenty of spoils from the battle subway (power items) and 1 master ball w/c i got from having 50 trade in wifi... and legends too:

http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/641.gif
Tornadus ♂ - Lv. 40
OT: Cookies | ID: 18354
Nature: Timid
IV: 24/1/1/22/8/22
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/643.gif
Reshiram - Lv. 50
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] OT: LorD-B | ID: 23055
IV: 31/27/30/30/31/31
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/644.gif
Zekrom - Lv. 50
OT: Rionix | ID: 50264
Nature: Adamant
IV: 31/31/31/21/31/31
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/494.gif
Victini - Lv. 15
Nature: Jolly
IV: 31/31/31/31/30/31
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/145.gif
ZAPDOS Lv. 50
OT: Adam | ID: 48033
Nature: Bashful
IV: 12/31/28/26/15/3
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/144.gif
ARTICUNO - Lv. 50
OT: Eric | ID: 41413
Nature: Sassy
IV: 8/16/29/27/30/24
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/146.gif
MOLTRES - Lv. 50
OT: YUKI | ID: 04997
Nature: Rash
IV: 15/23/25/8/11/9
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/487.gif
GIRATINA - Lv. 70
OT: JOHN-V | ID: 56174
IV: 13/28/27/18/4/22
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/481.gif
MESPRIT - Lv. 50
OT: WingHim | ID: 25299
Nature: Gentle
IV: 15/4/18/18/9/8
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/485.gif
HEATRAN ♀ - Lv. 50
OT: KAMI | ID: 24592
Nature: Docile
IV: 0/29/29/6/12/8
EV: 0/0/0/8/0/3
~~~~~
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/rayquaza.png
RAYQUAZA - Lv. 70[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1f/ShinyDPStar.png
OT: STEVEN | ID: 52434
IV: 30/16/29/8/24/12
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/150.gif
MEWTWO - Lv. 70
OT: ISAAC | ID: 27056
Nature: Lax
IV: 10/1/29/13/13/2
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/151.gif
MEW - Lv. 100 [TOUCHED]
OT: Jason | ID: 65139
Nature: Quirky
IV: 0/13/0/30/16/7

This are the specific pokemons with move I am looking for:
A Magnezone that knows "Snore" through Move Tutor - PtHGSS
A Male Togetic that knows "Wish" or a Smeargle that Sketched "Wish"
A Raichu that knows "Focus Punch" and "Iron Tail" through Gen IV - TM01 and TM23

EDIT - forgot to include there an untouched lv. 47 dialga and alamos darkrai

johnny18
April 20th, 2011, 08:28 AM
UT Lugia (2)
Heatran
Dialga
Giratina
Mewtwo
Entei
UT Regigigas

CMT for these please

trespasser
April 20th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Uhm, can I have a Tirtwig and Piplup? It says giveaway, but I'll give you Dream World Lickitung and Poochyena.

RoseBlade
April 20th, 2011, 10:46 AM
I'll take a Carvanha, Growlithe(Morning Sun), Feebas, Spiritomb, Chansey, & Porygon and here's what I have to offer.

Seedot, Slakoth, Pineco, Stantler, Shinx, & Mantyke

I have other Gen I-IV pokes but I don't have many Gen I pokes since I just restarted SoulSilver.

I have Seedot so that leaves one unaccounted for, the others are a fine trade though, I shall begin breeding those. As for the last one I shall just give it to you as a gesture of good will.

What would you take for the Morning Sun Growlithe?

-totodile42

How about a Kabutops of Kabuto?

just wondering if you can breed me pokemons with specific egg moves OR can you bring pokemons with Gen 4 only moves into your B/W... I have plenty of spoils from the battle subway (power items) and 1 master ball w/c i got from having 50 trade in wifi... and legends too:

http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/641.gif
Tornadus ♂ - Lv. 40
OT: Cookies | ID: 18354
IV: 24/1/1/22/8/22
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/643.gif
Reshiram - Lv. 50
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] OT: LorD-B | ID: 23055
IV: 31/27/30/30/31/31
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/644.gif
Zekrom - Lv. 50
IV: 31/31/31/21/31/31
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/494.gif
Victini - Lv. 15
Nature: Jolly
IV: 31/31/31/31/30/31
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/145.gif
ZAPDOS Lv. 50
OT: Adam | ID: 48033
Nature: Bashful
IV: 12/31/28/26/15/3
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/144.gif
ARTICUNO - Lv. 50
OT: Eric | ID: 41413
Nature: Sassy
IV: 8/16/29/27/30/24
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/146.gif
MOLTRES - Lv. 50
OT: YUKI | ID: 04997
Nature: Rash
IV: 15/23/25/8/11/9
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/487.gif
GIRATINA - Lv. 70
OT: JOHN-V | ID: 56174
IV: 13/28/27/18/4/22
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/481.gif
MESPRIT - Lv. 50
OT: WingHim | ID: 25299
Nature: Gentle
IV: 15/4/18/18/9/8
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/485.gif
HEATRAN ♀ - Lv. 50
OT: KAMI | ID: 24592
Nature: Docile
IV: 0/29/29/6/12/8
EV: 0/0/0/8/0/3
~~~~~
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/rayquaza.png
RAYQUAZA - Lv. 70[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1f/ShinyDPStar.png
OT: STEVEN | ID: 52434
IV: 30/16/29/8/24/12
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/150.gif
MEWTWO - Lv. 70
OT: ISAAC | ID: 27056
Nature: Lax
IV: 10/1/29/13/13/2
~~~~~
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/151.gif
MEW - Lv. 100 [TOUCHED]
OT: Jason | ID: 65139
Nature: Quirky
IV: 0/13/0/30/16/7

This are the specific pokemons with move I am looking for:
A Magnezone that knows "Snore" through Move Tutor - PtHGSS
A Male Togetic that knows "Wish" or a Smeargle that Sketched "Wish"
A Raichu that knows "Focus Punch" and "Iron Tail" through Gen IV - TM01 and TM23

EDIT - forgot to include there an untouched lv. 47 dialga and alamos darkrai

Unfortunately I do not have the necessary items in order to get egg moves form other generations, but if I somehow come across one of the ones that you requested you shall be the first I notify.

UT Lugia (2)
Heatran
Dialga
Giratina
Mewtwo
Entei
UT Regigigas

CMT for these please

How about the TRU Shaymin, Movie Arceus, Gamestop Deyoxys and Gamestop Suicune for any four of those that you asked for. I am sorry to say that at the moment none of the others you have interest me, in the future though you shall be the first that I go to if I do have need of the ones that you have.

Uhm, can I have a Tirtwig and Piplup? It says giveaway, but I'll give you Dream World Lickitung and Poochyena.

That would be wonderful thank you.

To everyone that I have agreed to trade with, please PM me with the details of our trades.

Mross
April 20th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I was wondering if I could get the generation 1 starters from you? I don't have much to offer but if you PM me we can work something out. Thank you.

skyluigi2
April 20th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I could get a Kabuto, but it would take me a few days because
1. I'm on holiday tomorrow
2. My friend borrowed my only Ditto :P

-totodile24

RoseBlade
April 20th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I could get a Kabuto, but it would take me a few days because
1. I'm on holiday tomorrow
2. My friend borrowed my only Ditto :P

-totodile24

Not a problem, just tell me when and I shall have the Growlithe ready for you.

Palkiacatcher
April 20th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Thanks so much! Just tell me when you can trade :D

jrmsweitzer712
April 22nd, 2011, 01:27 PM
Do you have any female Dream World Pokemon?

Shiroi Alucard
June 11th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Hey, long time no see. Can I get a Female Ralts named "Luna"?
And also I would like a female Zorua named "Kitsune"
Btw are you still looking for female dream world Pokemon?

Wild Zapdos
June 11th, 2011, 04:38 PM
I need these:
Mudkip
Treeko
Ralts
Growlithe
Bagon
Chansey
Porygon
Nidorans
Aerodactyl
Koffing
Bellsprout
Lugia
Heatran
Dialga
Entai
Regigigas
Azelf

Check my trade thread for what you need (i have everything listed out) I also have a full set of the power items that I can trades involving legendaries :)

Darkrai::.
June 12th, 2011, 05:25 AM
How about a masterball and 1 (or even 3) of each power item for a Victini?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 13th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Thunderus for Tornadus?

:t354:TG

solis198
June 13th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Im interested in your Heatran and Giratina

I can offer you: Atricuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtew, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprirt, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Cresselia, Tonadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landros, Kyurem, or a Master Ball...PM me if you are interested.

RoseBlade
June 17th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Bump, I am back and looking to trade some more, please be patient.

InspectorH
June 18th, 2011, 04:21 AM
il trade you a suicide and Raikou for a Victini?

cazzler
June 18th, 2011, 04:31 AM
I'll trade my Kyurem for your Lugia (or any other legend in my trade thread), I'm also interested in your other Pokemon:

Growlithe
Bagon
Chansey
Porygon
Nidorans
Aerodactyl
Koffing
Bellsprout

Please check my trade thread for what I have to offer :)

RoseBlade
June 18th, 2011, 04:15 PM
il trade you a suicide and Raikou for a Victini?

Is that Suicune and Raikou for Vicinti? If so then sure.

I'll trade my Kyurem for your Lugia (or any other legend in my trade thread), I'm also interested in your other Pokemon:

Growlithe
Bagon
Chansey
Porygon
Nidorans
Aerodactyl
Koffing
Bellsprout

Please check my trade thread for what I have to offer :)

The Lugia is cloned, do not know if that matters to you, as for the other pokemon, you do not have anything that interest me at the moment, I apologize for this.

InspectorH
June 19th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Oh man what a typo! sorry yeah i ment suicide and Raikou!

Bloody Hell! They should really sort spell check out.

RoseBlade
June 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Oh man what a typo! sorry yeah i ment suicide and Raikou!

Bloody Hell! They should really sort spell check out.

Lol I see your point. We will have to figure out a time when we are both on though. I live in pacific eastern time so when I send this message its about 6PM. Tell me when the best time would be for you.

InspectorH
June 20th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Im on european time but i should be online for most of the day so i hope i can catch you

RoseBlade
August 12th, 2011, 10:20 PM
I have returned and hope to help even more people out, still for a price of course.

To celebrate my come back I will be giving the next 3 respondents the choice of any 5 pokemon from my lists, legends and shiny pokemon included.

Espevoir
August 12th, 2011, 10:28 PM
o.o
I want...
UT Zoura
Eevee lvl 50
Espeon lvl 24

I can clone back if necessary. CMT

EDIT: To celebrate my come back I will be giving the next 3 respondents the choice of any 5 pokemon from my lists, legends and shiny pokemon included.

Can I have free shiny ralts?

RoseBlade
August 12th, 2011, 10:37 PM
o.o
I want...
UT Zoura
Eevee lvl 50
Espeon lvl 24

I can clone back if necessary. CMT

EDIT:

Can I have free shiny ralts?

Did not think that anyone would be on at this time of night.

I did say that I would give away 5 free pokemon to the first 3 respondents my friend. So I can give you the Ralts Zoura Eevee and Espeon for free and one more if you would like.

EDIT: I can clone pokemon myself so no problem.

That leaves 2 more people to receive free pokemon.

Espevoir
August 12th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Did not think that anyone would be on at this time of night.

I did say that I would give away 5 free pokemon to the first 3 respondents my friend. So I can give you the Ralts Zoura Eevee and Espeon for free and one more if you would like.

That leaves 2 more people to receive free pokemon.
Oh AWESOME!
Then can I have UT Azelf (jp) also?

RoseBlade
August 12th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Oh AWESOME!
Then can I have UT Azelf (jp) also?

Of course, may I request though that you PM or VM me your FC and we continue negotiations there? My FC is in my sig.

Twisted Thorns
August 12th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Can I have 5 free pokes? TALK to you 2morrow!!1!

RoseBlade
August 12th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Can I have 5 free pokes? TALK to you 2morrow!!1!

I do not believe that it will take to long to trade, regardless, I will keep your spot open till 1PM pacific standard time.

That leaves one, 1, person for the free giveaway.

zlip
August 13th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Would you be willing to trade your UT Victini for my UT Mespirit? Its nature is Gentle. If you want to know the Iv's I can find them out.

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Would you be willing to trade your UT Victini for my UT Mespirit? Its nature is Gentle. If you want to know the Iv's I can find them out.

Of course, I actually have 3 all UT one naive one impish, with searing shot and the pkrs, and one hasty.

And I you my friend are the last person to be entitled 5 free pokemon from any list on my thread.

That is all for the free pokemon everyone, for the winners congrats, all others look forward to new giveaways in the future.

Universal
August 13th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I have a shiny Adamant growlithe that should be RNG'd flawless..Trade for shiny zoura? :3

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 08:01 AM
I have a shiny Adamant growlithe that should be RNG'd flawless..Trade for shiny zoura? :3

But of course, I can finally get one after trading mine so long ago. See you in the wifi room.

Universal
August 13th, 2011, 08:02 AM
But of course, I can finally get one after trading mine so long ago.

Hah,okay :P I'll add you and i'll go online ASAP

I'm online and i see you..

Espevoir
August 13th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I'd Like Mew.
I'll give you: Moltres.

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 09:23 AM
I'd Like Mew.
I'll give you: Moltres.

Okay, I have been looking to get the birds or legend again. Let me finish up a trade and I'll meet you in the wifi room.

Twisted Thorns
August 13th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I'd like, Heatran, Celebi, lv.100 Regigigas, Jirachi and Giratina.

Thank you!!!

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 10:06 AM
OK closing shop for renovations. Twisted Thorns if you would be so kind as to PM or VM me I would appreciate it.

Jack
August 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Offer :
Level 100 Absol

for Tornadus ?

SO SORRY. DID NOT READ LAST POST.. BEFORE MINE. SORRY!

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Alright shop is open for buisness. I hope that it is easier for you to find what you need.

Jack
August 13th, 2011, 06:14 PM
My EV'd Shiny Archeops for your shiny UT Kyurem.

cazzler
August 13th, 2011, 10:48 PM
replying to the CMT...

I'd take Moltres and Mew for my Articuno and Zapdos?
If not then I'll make another offer.

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 11:35 PM
replying to the CMT...

I'd take Moltres and Mew for my Articuno and Zapdos?
If not then I'll make another offer.

No that sounds good. Can you trade right now? I am actually going to sleep in a little bit so please respond quickly.

cazzler
August 14th, 2011, 11:04 AM
No that sounds good. Can you trade right now? I am actually going to sleep in a little bit so please respond quickly.

Sorry looks like I missed you :/
We'll trade some other time :)

Paavoli
August 21st, 2011, 10:41 AM
I want Shiny Absol, Venusaur and Entei.
I can offer Shiny EVd Arcanine, Shiny Flawless EVd Dragonite and Shiny Milotic.
If you want something else ask do I have it.

RoseBlade
August 22nd, 2011, 09:49 PM
I want Shiny Absol, Venusaur and Entei.
I can offer Shiny EVd Arcanine, Shiny Flawless EVd Dragonite and Shiny Milotic.
If you want something else ask do I have it.

That sounds great actually. My little brother hates Milotic so adding a shiny one to my party would annoy the heck out of him.

If you are on right now then I shall meet you in the wifi room.

L-Plate
August 22nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
Would you trade your shiny eevee for my shiny deino or Litwik...?

PradaSon
September 2nd, 2011, 03:20 PM
I was wondering, would you be able to tell me the IV's, moves, and natures of the Shiny UT Zorua and Growlithe?

huskers222
September 2nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
hey i am interested in your shiny kyurem i can offer a shiny ut moltres or a evd shiny latios

masaru3
September 2nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
I can get you any pokédex fillers you want. I'll trade 10 for a shiny growlithe, how about it?

Cordelia
September 2nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
Would you take a DW Female Dratini w/ Marvel Scale for a Cubone and Gastly?

RoseBlade
September 2nd, 2011, 09:14 PM
Would you trade your shiny eevee for my shiny deino or Litwik...?

For the shiny Litwik if you will. VM me whenever you are on.

I was wondering, would you be able to tell me the IV's, moves, and natures of the Shiny UT Zorua and Growlithe?

Growlithe
17/31/31/17/31/31
Bite and Growl

Zoura (not really worth mentioning IVs but)
17/25/23/16/10/16
Scratch/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse/Return

VM me if you are still interested.

hey i am interested in your shiny kyurem i can offer a shiny ut moltres or a evd shiny latios

I would like the Moltres if it is still available. VM me when you get the chance.

I can get you any pokédex fillers you want. I'll trade 10 for a shiny growlithe, how about it?

Hmm, I will do it. I shall send you a VM with the pokemon that I want.

Would you take a DW Female Dratini w/ Marvel Scale for a Cubone and Gastly?

Of course, like I said to the others VM me when you can trade.

RoseBlade
September 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Could I get a mod to close this please?

TheGr8
September 7th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Nvm I see your closing your thread.

huskers222
September 7th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Edit: Nevermind see you are closing your thread sorry

Fluffee
September 7th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I like your shiny UT Kyruem. I am offering a shiny Lv.100 Japanese virizion