PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Double Search

PokemonFan2000Man
April 4th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Whenever I search something and press the GO button twice, it searches again, making it think I searched, then made another search after! Then that "wait 10 seconds between searches" message comes up. It only happened on my Wii and DS Internet Channels, hasn`t been tried on my computer yet...

Anyone else get related problems?

Rukario
April 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
don't press button twice..

fenyx4
April 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM
don't press button twice..

Tell that to all the double-posting users in the Other Trivia subforum. XD *coughWentcough*

Searching seems to go smoothly for me (aside from the brief time limit between searches, but whatever :x), but there are those occasional hiccups at times. :(

Team Fail
April 4th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Tell that to all the double-posting users in the Other Trivia subforum. XD *coughWentcough*

Searching seems to go smoothly for me (aside from the brief time limit between searches, but whatever :x), but there are those occasional hiccups at times. :(

It might just be the server laaaaaaaaaggggggggg. It's doing that to everyone, regardless of what browser is used.

Rukario
April 4th, 2011, 06:33 PM
yeah.. the double POSTINGs are due to javascript timeouts (between your browser and PC's servers) and not related to searching.