• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★~Pink! The girly girls and girly boys club~★

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
226-10-1-13030340963QytRK.gif
226-10-1-13029345711se2xQ.gif

PINK
~ PC's official girlygirls and girlyboys' club. ~

Join this club now if you're a girly girl (or girly boy)

Rules:

1. All PC rules apply here.
Do not bash other members.
3. Spamming is not allowed.

Members:

Pokemon Trainer Touko
Owner

GirlyGirl ★ Co-Owner

Pachy ★ The Original Owner

Chef30

Kitty112294

Freedom Fighter N

Sophie_Smith

Anything girly can be discussed in this group.

Just ask if you want to join. :D
Note: this club is originally owned by Pachy, I stole her idea.

Current topic(s):

What are your favorite accessories & Make-up.
Hair styles~!

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
Yay!

*sigh* My nails need repainting, but on the upside, I painted them like...2 weeks ago and the polish is just now showing signs of advanced wear down. I wonder what color I should paint them next...*has like 10 colors to choose from*

Melody

Banned
Years
Sooo...I'm taking votes for colors! I won't say what colors I have, just suggest colors and if I have that color and there's enough votes for it...I'll paint my nails that color~! :D

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
Years
Yes Kitty of course you can join :P just wait until hikari has a chance to add you to the list

Well just by reading my user name i am the girliest girl ever, well Pachy i like to paint my nails pink, so i would for pink :)

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
oooo, i do believe i'd like to join!:D if you don't mind that is(:
:D Welcome to the girly girls and girly boy's group, Kitty~! n__n

Sooo...I'm taking votes for colors! I won't say what colors I have, just suggest colors and if I have that color and there's enough votes for it...I'll paint my nails that color~! :D
Pink~! Paint them pink~!! <3

Melody

Banned
Years
Ok! It has been a while since I've painted them pink. :3

I'm painting them now!~ :D

I've just painted them pink! ^^ I always forget how awesome having Punk Rock Pink nails is because you cant help but SEE them! <3
And they totally look fabulous no matter what you are doing with your hands!

Last edited:

GirlyGirl

Years
Yay so happy to join! :D

I love painting my nails pink, and I love to put lip gloss and makeup on me :)

Yeah i do to, i love Cherry flavored lip gloss especially
so girls wat shoes i do you guys wear??? :) brand, style????
Well call me girly ghetto? LOL but i LOVE wearing high tops, you know like the PINK high top jordans & nikies, the really expensive cool girly ones :D
I also love wearing cute flats(belle slipper thing?) with the cute little sparkly bow on the top, :)

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Yeah i do to, i love Cherry flavored lip gloss especially
so girls wat shoes i do you guys wear??? :) brand, style????
Omg~ I love Cherry flavored lip gloss too~! Especially the spring edition one from the body shop~! <3

I like shoes from Lanvin. They are awesomeee. :D

I also love wearing cute flats(belle slipper thing?) with the cute little sparkly bow on the top
8D ballet slippers ftw~!

Melody

Banned
Years
ftw - For the win~

I don't particularly think makeup makes the girl personally, but when artistically applied it always looks great. :D (Think colorful eyeshadow/liner, lipstick and such...unusual colors are better than natural shades at times. :P)

Years
So this is the fabled "Chickfest"... A party attended by only females.

Mostly females would be a more correct term, with me and Pachy here.

Hmm, I'll join.. for the amusement of someone I know. She always likes to troll me and say I'm a girl.

As for what makes me girly.. I've been told I'm too emotional for a male. And that's it.
Otherwise I'm still male. You can check if you want to.

Last edited:

GirlyGirl

Years
ftw - For the win~

I don't particularly think makeup makes the girl personally, but when artistically applied it always looks great. :D (Think colorful eyeshadow/liner, lipstick and such...unusual colors are better than natural shades at times. :P)

Oh really, very helpful opinion :)
Well i personally love pink eyeshadow & pink lip gloss, a pink top, with a long sleeved pink under shirt, with a pink skirt, a pink head-band, some pink bracelets, & a pair of cute pink boots, :D

So this is the fabled "Chickfest"... A party attended by only females.

Mostly females would be a more correct term, with me and Pachy here.

Hmm, I'll join.. for the amusement of someone I know. She always likes to troll me and say I'm a girl.

As for what makes me girly.. I've been told I'm too emotional for a male. And that's it.
Otherwise I'm still male. You can check if you want to.

Well welcome to the girly girl club u girly boy :)
Just wait until Poke Trainer Touko(owner) logs in, for i am just the co-owner & cant add members, so she can add you to the list
hmmmmmmm i am not sure how u we able to take us talking about pink, pink, clothes, shoes & glitter :D BUT it should be fun to see how a boy interacts with a bunch of ULTRA girly girls :)
Well u say your emotional well thats girly for a guy, BECUZ if u wer any girlier then that, u should get your self checked, jk :D

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Well i personally love pink eyeshadow & pink lip gloss, a pink top, with a long sleeved pink under shirt, with a pink skirt, a pink head-band, some pink bracelets, & a pair of cute pink boots, :D

:D Nice!

Current Topic Updated : What is your favorite accessory & Make-up.

Btw, welcome to the girlygirls and girlyboys club, Freedom Fighter N! :D

Back