PDA

View Full Version : Manifesto of Little Monsters - Lady Gaga Fan Club

G.U.Y.
April 6th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Born This Way is out!
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lksuwhKTgr1qbpemeo1_r2_500.gif

Gather round fellow little monsters, and rejoice to Godga and her blessings.

Oh, the Godga joke. Seriously though, this is a thread to talk about her music, her work with Polaroid, her fashion, her social activities (such as fighting against DADT, not getting drunk at a local bar), and anything else about her. When you post, you're automatically a member. There aren't many rules, if you break any forum or club rules here, a strike will appear next to your name on the member's list.

Rules
1. Follow all forum rules.
2. This isn't a thread asking about your opinion on her. If you don't like her, that's nice. Don't post here, we don't care. Just like with every other club, doing so will get you automatically kicked out of it.
3. Don't complain about what the owners/co-owners do in thread, PM us.
4. Three strikes is a two week ban from the club. Two more after that is a month ban, one more after that is perma-ban.

Member List
Owner:
Landorus

Members:
176StantonStreet
Alternative
Chérii
Cooker
Hybrid Trainer
femtrooper
Meganium90
NurseBarbra
Patchisou Yutohru
Virgilia

Recent News

Lady Gaga's third cover on Rolling Stone in less than 2 years. (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/lady-gaga-covers-rolling-stone/)
Lady Gaga on David Letterman (http://youtu.be/1u0zrm7YXbU)
‘Born This Way’ Tops iTunes, Amazon Charts
Popjustice interview with Lady Gaga (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/popjustice-publish-gaga-interview-newspaper/)
Google Chrome commercial featuring Lady Gaga! (http://youtu.be/sDPJ-o1leAw)
On May 26th, a special on Lady Gaga will air on MTV.
Limited Edition Born This Way album announced. ($140.00)

Denny Hamlin
April 8th, 2011, 10:15 AM
OMG! I am sooo joining. I love Lady Gaga!! <333

I would like to request membership, please. :)

Virgilia
April 8th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Ooooh! Lemme join! I love Lady Gaga! <3

G.U.Y.
April 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Welcome you two! :D

New Gaga news!

Popjustice posted a review of Judas, which is due out in less than two weeks. Click (http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5381&Itemid=206)

I am so excited to hear it! <3

176StantonStreet
April 8th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I want to join! I'm a die hard Gaga fan, hint by my username, avatar, and text under my username! Haha, I just saw her in concert, actually, March 12th!

Denny Hamlin
April 8th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Welcome you two! :D

New Gaga news!

Popjustice posted a review of Judas, which is due out in less than two weeks. Click (http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5381&Itemid=206)

I am so excited to hear it! <3

I've been hearing all around Twitter that the song Judas is 130 beats per minute, which (I assume) would be better (and faster) than Born This Way.

G.U.Y.
April 9th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I've been hearing all around Twitter that the song Judas is 130 beats per minute, which (I assume) would be better (and faster) than Born This Way.

I am so excited for Judas, everyone is saying it is fantastic.

I want the official versions of Government Hooker (the Mugler remix was fantastic) and Sheisse (also was a fantastic Mugler remix.)

G.U.Y.
April 13th, 2011, 12:14 PM
-NEWS UPDATE-
Lady Gaga has been nominated for 12 Billboard awards.
Gagavison Number 42 has been released. Click (http://youtu.be/tZHeXnHR3WU)
Lady Gaga released a cover of Harper's Bazaar.

Hybrid Trainer
April 13th, 2011, 12:34 PM
How could i not join this club?
She one of my favourite icons out there, good music and completely insane when it comes to dress sense xD

Sign me up please :D

G.U.Y.
April 15th, 2011, 09:56 AM
JUDAS RELEASED EARLY BY GAGA (click this)! (http://gagadaily.com/2011/04/song-premiere-lady-gaga-judas/#more-17642)
How could i not join this club?
She one of my favourite icons out there, good music and completely insane when it comes to dress sense xD

Sign me up please :D

Welcome to the forum!

Patchisou Yutohru
April 15th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Bad Romance and Dance in the Dark hooked up! Judas slayed me. Someone bury my body somewhere nice. I ran around the house screaming and dancing to the low quality leak of the song. Then I find out that the song would be released and... oh lord. I was on Twitter all morning.

In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offenced,
Or wear an ear condom next time

I wanna love you,
But something’s pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to
By far my favorite part of the song. Specifically "Jesus is my virtue, Judas is the demon I cling to."

Far better than Bad Romance imho. Liked this one off the bat, where as I had to listen to Bad Romance a few times in order to really start liking it. n___n I just wish it was a little heavier. I was under the impression that it would be loads heavier. D:

G.U.Y.
April 15th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Judas is far better than Bad Romance, for the same reason that Patchisou said. Bad Romance I didn't like it instantly. I loved Judas the within the first 30 seconds of hearing it. I think it's just perfect.

I'm not religious, so the religious tone of it does nothing for me (however, it doesn't deter me from listening.) It's nice though. :)

I posted on Facebook that I was having an eargasm and my mom instantly commented saying she was scarred for life. :P

Judas is on iTunes now. I submitted a review for it saying:

Judas sounds like God hand-crafted a mix of classic Rock with modern Pop. It is fantastic addition to the Pop genre, far better than Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, Born This Way, and any other song Lady Gaga has released. This song is something everyone should have on their iPod.

Alternative
April 15th, 2011, 03:10 PM
I had an impulse to join this group. :)

I've been listening to Judas ever since I heard about it getting released, thanks to you. Right now, It's been about an hour of me finding out about it and just listening to it non-stop. It really is an amazing song. <3

femtrooper
April 15th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Totally LOVE Judas! Totally epic, and pure Gaga! I can't wait for more, but Judas will tie me over till May 23rd!!! *squeeeeeeeeeee*

Denny Hamlin
April 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Judas was alright. Though I was surprised that Gaga decided to release it earlier than previously announced (I think it was on the 19th?). But I swear, it kinda sounds similar to Bad Romance. Maybe it's just me. I'll still buy it on iTunes anyways, so I can give it another chance.

Hybrid Trainer
April 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM
i thought the same thing meganium90 but it has more of a pop feel to it during the chorus.

Alternative
April 15th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I think the one thing I really like about Judas than her other songs, is that it's a little faster in tempo than her other songs. Just Dance is something which also accomplishes this. It's good to go fast in a song like this, as it keeps me interested as well as other people.

Still, Born This Way has got to be my favourite song from her. <3

G.U.Y.
April 17th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Judas was alright. Though I was surprised that Gaga decided to release it earlier than previously announced (I think it was on the 19th?). But I swear, it kinda sounds similar to Bad Romance. Maybe it's just me. I'll still buy it on iTunes anyways, so I can give it another chance.
It only sounds like Bad Romance to me when she goes "Judas-Ju-Da-a" or whatever. Other than that I don't hear similarities.
I think the one thing I really like about Judas than her other songs, is that it's a little faster in tempo than her other songs. Just Dance is something which also accomplishes this. It's good to go fast in a song like this, as it keeps me interested as well as other people.

Still, Born This Way has got to be my favourite song from her. <3

I personally didn't like Born This Way as much as I do her other songs, still good though. :3

Time to update first post~

NEWS:

Judas topped the iTunes chart in every country that had one.

Alternative
April 18th, 2011, 05:52 AM
^ Tbh, I don't really find that surprising. Pretty much all her top hits from Bad Romance had hit number 1 for iTunes and all that stuff, so yeah, not surprising. She's a good artist, and amazing inspiration for everyone out there. :D

G.U.Y.
April 18th, 2011, 12:28 PM
^ Tbh, I don't really find that surprising. Pretty much all her top hits from Bad Romance had hit number 1 for iTunes and all that stuff, so yeah, not surprising. She's a good artist, and amazing inspiration for everyone out there. :D

How very true.

Does anyone else just look at Gothitelle and instantly go, "Lady Gaga of Pokemon!"?

BlooMilk C.
April 18th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Hi, I'd love to join!

Does anyone else find it bold that Judas was released the week before holy week? I wonder if it was done on purpose.

Hybrid Trainer
April 18th, 2011, 03:43 PM
How very true.

Does anyone else just look at Gothitelle and instantly go, "Lady Gaga of Pokemon!"?

Omg i just totally saw that :D more of a gothic lady gaga but still!
Hi, I'd love to join!

Does anyone else find it bold that Judas was released the week before holy week? I wonder if it was done on purpose.

I thought the same thing :D we had a bunch of people come in and sing/preach during our lunch break today and i was praying that someone would come on and sing Judas just for the fun of it xD

Denny Hamlin
April 18th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Gothitelle doesn't look like Lady Gaga to me. I compared the two and I was like.. "naaah".

Judas topping #1 on iTunes doesn't surprise me at all, since I already knew it was going to be. I realized that 90% of her songs have hit #1 on iTunes.

Alternative
April 18th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I thought the same thing :D we had a bunch of people come in and sing/preach during our lunch break today and i was praying that someone would come on and sing Judas just for the fun of it xD
I would probably do that, but knowing me, I would forget the tunes and lyrics and randomly sing Born This Way or something. :P

G.U.Y.
April 19th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Gothitelle doesn't look like Lady Gaga to me. I compared the two and I was like.. "naaah".

Judas topping #1 on iTunes doesn't surprise me at all, since I already knew it was going to be. I realized that 90% of her songs have hit #1 on iTunes.
http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/598/486/54675709-lady-gaga.jpg
Lady Gothitelle welcomes you to her realm.

Alternative
April 19th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Except Gothitelle wears a black-ish dress and has black hair, resembling a goth person or something. :P I always thought Lady Gaga would resemble someone like Jynx or something. They do kinda look similar if you squint and turn your head around 60 degrees to the left or something. :P

G.U.Y.
April 19th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Except Gothitelle wears a black-ish dress and has black hair, resembling a goth person or something. :P I always thought Lady Gaga would resemble someone like Jynx or something. They do kinda look similar if you squint and turn your head around 60 degrees to the left or something. :P
She's a Gothitelle with albinism? :D

Jynx..I don't know..Jynx reminds me someone who is obsessed with sex. WAIT A SECOND! Lady Gaga is obsessed with sex! But really who isn't? Sex is great.

Does anyone intentionally not listen to her music a lot?

I intentionally do that. When I like a song a lot, I don't listen to it a lot, that way it stays loved to a high degree for a long time. I'll usually skip Born This Way and Judas on my iPod, because I don't want them to get old!

G.U.Y.
April 20th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Lady Gaga News:

Gagavision #43 released. (http://youtu.be/O6Gs6d1-Sew)
Lady Gaga to perform on SNL on May 21st.
Lady Gaga covered NME Magazine.
Lady Gaga's Judas debuted at Number 10 on Billboards Top 100, giving her her 9th to be in the top 10. Pretty good considering it was rush released 4 days early because it was being leaked.

Azonic
April 24th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Joinage please. Judas video coming in 11 days. May 5th omggg this video is gonna SLAY.

Patchisou Yutohru
April 24th, 2011, 08:16 AM
She's a Gothitelle with albinism? :D

Jynx..I don't know..Jynx reminds me someone who is obsessed with sex. WAIT A SECOND! Lady Gaga is obsessed with sex! But really who isn't? Sex is great.

I intentionally do that. When I like a song a lot, I don't listen to it a lot, that way it stays loved to a high degree for a long time. I'll usually skip Born This Way and Judas on my iPod, because I don't want them to get old!
I don't listen to anything pre-Fame Monster era anymore.

But for recent songs? Absolutely not (https://img.skitch.com/20110424-ceurirtkmrwunsr34a3e1s8fhd.jpg).

G.U.Y.
April 28th, 2011, 12:58 PM
NEWS--
Lady Gaga performs Judas on Ellen. (http://gagadaily.com/2011/04/video-lady-gaga-appears-on-ellen-show/#more-17916)
Judas is going to premier on American Idol the first week of May.
Lady Gaga's HBO special to air worldwide. Details (http://gagadaily.com/2011/04/lady-gagas-hbo-special-to-air-worldwide/)
Lady Gaga to donate $1,000,000 dollars to charity.
Gagavision #44 (http://youtu.be/hHbEMgYXH0U)

The Judas performance wasn't her best in my opinion. The song seemed a little too fast the way she performed it, the fact that she had to stop singing in some parts and let the record play just to breathe shows that.

This was her first time though. She will get better as she does it more often. The performance got better as it went on.

Joinage please. Judas video coming in 11 days. May 5th omggg this video is gonna SLAY.
Welcome! :D
I don't listen to anything pre-Fame Monster era anymore.

But for recent songs? Absolutely not (https://img.skitch.com/20110424-ceurirtkmrwunsr34a3e1s8fhd.jpg).
That's a lot o.o

I am so excited to hear Government Hooker's official record. I love that song so much. I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, I'm gonna drink my tears and cry!

<3

Denny Hamlin
April 28th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I listen to it a lot... no matter what. Well, as Patchisou mentioned, I hardly listen to most of the pre-Fame Monster music because her new stuff is pretty catchy, and it's much better. Lady Gaga has pretty much taken over my music interests.

Azonic
April 29th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Loved the ellen performance. She actually danced out the whole song and it was a much more rigorous routine.

Patchisou Yutohru
May 1st, 2011, 03:09 AM
So, Marry The Night is apparently coming this Thursday. Makes sense considering she supposedly performed it on Oprah, which will be shown on Thursday as well.

Alternative
May 1st, 2011, 03:52 AM
This has nothing to do with Lady Gaga personally, but I thought I'd let you know that I was at a party last night, which had a karaoke machine, in which I only played Born This Way on there. I was upset that Judas wasn't on there yet.

G.U.Y.
May 1st, 2011, 12:38 PM
Loved the ellen performance. She actually danced out the whole song and it was a much more rigorous routine.
Indeed. I loved the dancing.
So, Marry The Night is apparently coming this Thursday. Makes sense considering she supposedly performed it on Oprah, which will be shown on Thursday as well.
o: She's releasing songs left and right!

Is she releasing it as a single, or is she just releasing it as a song on the album?
This has nothing to do with Lady Gaga personally, but I thought I'd let you know that I was at a party last night, which had a karaoke machine, in which I only played Born This Way on there. I was upset that Judas wasn't on there yet.
Are you good at karaoke? o3o

Patchisou Yutohru
May 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM
Talk has it that it's a promotional single.

G.U.Y.
May 1st, 2011, 02:02 PM
Talk has it that it's a promotional single.
Ah, okay. I guess I will put that in the first post.

She said that it is possibly going to be the third real single, but she wants the fans to decide when the album comes out.

We have a choice <3

I wish we had a choice with The Fame Monster. Monster or Dance in the Dark would have made fantastic ratings on the radio and the video possibilities are really endless.

YouMadBro?
May 1st, 2011, 06:20 PM
I love Mother Monster! <3
May I please join? :3

G.U.Y.
May 2nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
---NEWS---
American Idol wanted to edit Judas, so it has been moved.
Lady Gaga’s highly-anticipated music video for “Judas” is now set to premiere exclusively on E! News. The short film, which cost over $10 million to make, will air uncut on Thursday, May 5th at 7 and 11:30 p.m. “Judas” was directed by Lady Gaga herself in collaboration with friend and choreographer Laurieann Gibson and features Gaga playing Mary Magdalene and actor Norman Reedus in the role of Judas. mnyo6rlR_Ic

Track listing revealed.

Stardard--
1. Marry the Night
2. Born This Way
3. Government Hooker
4. Judas
5. Americano
6. Hair
7. Scheiße
8. Bloody Mary
9. Bad Kids
10. Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)
11. Heavy Metal Lover
12. Electric Chapel
13. Yoü and I
14. The Edge of Glory

Special--
Disc 1
1. Marry the Night
2. Born This Way
3. Government Hooker
4. Judas
5. Americano
6. Hair
7. Scheiße
8. Bloody Mary
9. Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
10. Bad Kids
11. Fashion of His Love
12. Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)
13. Heavy Metal Lover
14. Electric Chapel
15. The Queen
16. Yoü and I
17. The Edge of Glory
Disc 2
1. Born This Way (Country Road Version)
2. Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix)
3. Marry the Night (Fernando Garibay Remix)
4. Scheiße (DJ White Shadow Mugler)
5. Fashion of His Love (Garibay Remix)
I love Mother Monster! <3
May I please join? :3
Of course you can join, Sibling Monster!

I just pre-ordered the special edition on Amazon. It was funny too, because since I pre-ordered Pokemon White, I got a $10.00 discount on certain items. When I picked free shipping, it was still $15.00 but when I upgraded to where I would get it on the date of release, it went down to $12.00. :D

G.U.Y.
May 5th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Judas is out!
wagn8Wrmzuc

She also performed a song from Born This Way on Oprah, You and I:
Wiatp6m_Sgo

Alternative
May 6th, 2011, 04:48 AM
I don't quite understand the Judas video; From what I've gathered, it's her riding into Hell or something with bikies and doing something with water, like trying to do something. I just don't get it. Props for their producers getting more female dancers, instead of Gaga and lots of guys.

G.U.Y.
May 6th, 2011, 11:45 AM
I don't quite understand the Judas video; From what I've gathered, it's her riding into Hell or something with bikies and doing something with water, like trying to do something. I just don't get it. Props for their producers getting more female dancers, instead of Gaga and lots of guys.
My Catholic friend's interpretation of the Judas video:

First off, Lady gaga is Mary Magdalene and the Biker group are the apostles and Jesus. The setting is close to around..just before Jesus is put on trial. Mary comes it crying, offers to wash his feet with her hair and spit with whatever she had and asked for forgiveness, or just basically washing his feet since it was a common polite thing to do for someone who was something to you.

The people around Jesus and his apostles were like, "What the hell? This woman is a prostitute, why are you letting her touch you and why did you forgive her?" (AKA the people jumping and yelling while Gaga is washing Jesus's feet, later in the video) The town saw her as a sinful prostitute.

The story of Judas being:

Judas was a disciple of Jesus that betrayed Jesus by going to Pontius Pilot and getting money to help set up Jesus for crucifixion. So, Judas = Betrayel. So Gaga's theme of "I'm in love with Judas" and showing her with Jesus but singing about Judas is that even when she goes back to Jesus and he forgives her of her lustful sins, she still goes for Judas, the symbol of evil and sin.

And...

You know the scene where she's standing up wih the water around her? It's a parallel to Venus, here is a picture:

(http://www.virtualuffizi.com/uffizi/img/878.jpg)

I thought of this because first off, I thought of Venus because she is born from the sea and Venus was the paganistic god of love and beauty. However with this painting it was controversial at the time since it was painted in biblical times, and nude women were seen as sinful and lustic, so that also resembled her lustful side of sin.

Mary is a good parallel for Gaga since she was a sinful woman forgiven by such a loving man (and since Gaga is viewed as a sinful woman and often hated like Mary), and in the bible she stayed fine but at the end she was stoned to death like Gaga in Judas.

That's what my friend got. I think her interpretation is just perfect.

Denny Hamlin
May 6th, 2011, 01:36 PM
The Judas video was just perfect. I mean, I loved the choreography in the video, probably the best Gaga videos I've seen since Bad Romance.

G.U.Y.
May 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM
NEWS---

1. Lady Gaga finished her Monster Ball Tour, breaking multiple records.
2. Lady Gaga to mentor the American Idol top 4.
3. Lady Gaga interviewed by E! News (http://youtu.be/Ay0AFc4RHkg)
4. Edge of Glory released!
S08KonZiew4

The Judas video was just perfect. I mean, I loved the choreography in the video, probably the best Gaga videos I've seen since Bad Romance.
Here are my top 3 videos by her:

1. Alejandro (I don't like the song that much, but the video has so much symbolism. It's gagasmic.)
2. Judas (Awesome dancing, and I love religious art.)
3. Paparazzi (Great story.)

Patchisou Yutohru
May 9th, 2011, 05:41 PM
I want The Edge of Glory to be played at my wedding. Such a beautiful birthday present! <3

G.U.Y.
May 11th, 2011, 05:41 PM
I got our senior class advisor to add this song to the playlist that will play at graduation! :D

News--
The Edge of Glory has been changed from a promotional single to an official single, due to the great reviews by critics and fans.
Lady Gaga is set to release songs through FarmVille and will preview new ones on Metro 5 days early.
Lady Gaga covers Yo Dona and V magazines.

Alternative
May 11th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I've only just heard The Edge of Glory, and it really does sound really good. It's not as upbeat as those like Judas and Telephone, but it's still kinda fast which is always good in a good song, and it doesn't sound like her other songs, which is something Judas failed to do so.

G.U.Y.
May 14th, 2011, 06:11 AM
News--
Lady Gaga appeared on the Graham Norton Show. Interview (http://youtu.be/fzgTyfULIjU) Born This Way (http://youtu.be/YvS2z68aXYI) Judas (http://youtu.be/DvvsjOvGhgg)
Limited Edition Born This Way album announced. ($140.00)
Gaga to appear on the View on May 23rd.

I've only just heard The Edge of Glory, and it really does sound really good. It's not as upbeat as those like Judas and Telephone, but it's still kinda fast which is always good in a good song, and it doesn't sound like her other songs, which is something Judas failed to do so.
Judas is like Bad Romance 2.0. :P

Alternative
May 14th, 2011, 06:49 AM
I know I'm a fan of Lady Gaga and everything, but I don't think I would pay $140 for a limited edition of Born This Way. I'd rather get the normal version if it's going to have the same songs and everything.

G.U.Y.
May 14th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I know I'm a fan of Lady Gaga and everything, but I don't think I would pay $140 for a limited edition of Born This Way. I'd rather get the normal version if it's going to have the same songs and everything.

If I had the money to spend on it, I would gladly buy it just to say that I have it.

But I don't have the money to get that, so..unfortunately I can't. :P

Lady Gaga posted a message for her fans. (http://youtu.be/LcMxdlTKjcw)

Azonic
May 16th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Hair is .... so good. ;_;

It's gonna be my anthem forever

G.U.Y.
May 17th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Wow..forgot to update!

News--
Marry The Night has come out! (http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-17-more-new-music-from-gaga-listen-to-marry-the-night-here)
Hair has come out! (http://youtu.be/Okq8xHrIZ8I)
Hair is .... so good. ;_;

It's gonna be my anthem forever

I love Hair, and Marry the Night. Hair is an anthem to individuality. <3 Marry The Night is a perfect mix between a slow and fast song. <3

Mew~
May 17th, 2011, 07:58 AM
I MUST JOIN!!!

>Did anyone watch her on "Radio 1's Big Weekend"? SHE WAS AMAZING! I loved her preformance "Orange Coloured Sky" it's so much different from her usual stuff, but it was great!

Hybrid Trainer
May 17th, 2011, 08:15 AM
I MUST JOIN!!!

>Did anyone watch her on "Radio 1's Big Weekend"? SHE WAS AMAZING! I loved her preformance "Orange Coloured Sky" it's so much different from her usual stuff, but it was great!

OMG i saw that! she was AMAZING! Even though she was like half an hour late xD
I loved Orange Coloured Sky, she should do more jazz type music. It suits her voice so much <3

Denny Hamlin
May 17th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Hair was alright. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it does have a good beat to it. I have yet to hear "Marry The Night" though.

For those who have Facebook, have any of you played Gagaville? It's basically a Farmville spin-off of Lady Gaga. xD

G.U.Y.
May 17th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Hair was alright. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it does have a good beat to it. I have yet to hear "Marry The Night" though.

For those who have Facebook, have any of you played Gagaville? It's basically a Farmville spin-off of Lady Gaga. xD

It's not really a new game in general, it's just a new area within Farmville that you can visit.

I started to play it, but it lagged so much and had so much bulk I just said screw it and closed it. :P

Azonic
May 17th, 2011, 04:14 PM
HOLY SCHEIßE. born this way just leaked.

O______O downloading now.

Alternative
May 17th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I'm listening to Hair right now, but my problem with it is that it sounded at first a lot like The Edge of Glory, but that's only at the beginning. After the chorus it's pretty upbeat, so I think it has the potential to be one of her greatest songs. :D

G.U.Y.
May 17th, 2011, 05:07 PM
HOLY SCHEIßE. born this way just leaked.

O______O downloading now.
Must..resist..temptation..
I'm listening to Hair right now, but my problem with it is that it sounded at first a lot like The Edge of Glory, but that's only at the beginning. After the chorus it's pretty upbeat, so I think it has the potential to be one of her greatest songs. :D
Hm..I don't see hear it..

There should be a live stream of Born This Way around 7 AM EST at Metro (http://www.metro.co.uk/microsites/lady-gaga-born-this-way-album-stream-uk-exclusive/)

Patchisou Yutohru
May 17th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Born to Slay, album of the century, flawless masterpiece, etc.

G.U.Y.
May 18th, 2011, 02:41 AM
News--
Electric Chapel premiered (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/lady-gaga-electric-chapel/)
Fuse interviewed Lady Gaga (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/fuse-interviews-lady-gaga/)
On May 26th, a special on Lady Gaga will air on MTV.

I love Electric Chapel. <3

Hybrid Trainer
May 18th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Just listened to the whole album which i did not just download from a dodgy site...
Some songs were a bit on and off but overall it was amazing! :D i love how some of them are a bit jazz like, gaga's getting back to her roots i see ^-^

Azonic
May 18th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Edge of Glory debuts at #3 on the Hot 100. lmao, already surpassed Judas which is #27. :(

Hair has to be the next single, then Sheisse.

G.U.Y.
May 18th, 2011, 01:03 PM
News--
Lady Gaga is Forbe's number 1 most powerful person, passing Oprah.
Edge of Glory Music Video underway.
Edge of Glory debuted number 3 on Bilboard's top 100, given that it had no advertising at all that's fantastic.

Edge of Glory debuts at #3 on the Hot 100. lmao, already surpassed Judas which is #27. :(

Hair has to be the next single, then Sheisse.

I personally am voting for Government Hooker to be a single, and Electric Chapel.

I heard Bloody Marry was fantastic.

BlooMilk C.
May 18th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I don't have a complaint with Hair, unlike a lot of people.

I love the meaning of it, and everything about it. I like the fact that it starts out pretty softly. I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me.

lalala I love it ~

G.U.Y.
May 19th, 2011, 02:57 AM
News--
Fashin of His Love released. (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/new-song-lady-gaga-fashion-of-his-love/)

I really don't like this song. D:

I like it now.

http://i56.tinypic.com/jaknba.png

Azonic
May 20th, 2011, 12:42 PM
News--
Fashin of His Love released. (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/new-song-lady-gaga-fashion-of-his-love/)

I really don't like this song. D:

I like it now.

http://i56.tinypic.com/jaknba.png

She sings the line from Earthquake / Then You Love Me, an unreleased track and its the best part of the song

G.U.Y.
May 22nd, 2011, 02:26 AM
News--
Google Chrome commercial featuring Lady Gaga! (http://youtu.be/sDPJ-o1leAw)
Lady Gaga performed Born This Way and The Edge of Glory on SNL (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/lady-gaga-performs-on-saturday-night-live/) Liquorville Sketch (http://youtu.be/KY4LNBcQFrA) 3-Way (http://youtu.be/B1QhQN5To5s)
IN-Music interviewed Lady Gaga (http://youtu.be/wqibs3vBd1w)
Lady Gaga to Honor Beyoncé at Billboard Awards
Lady Gaga to Sign Autographs at Best Buy in NYC.
Lady Gaga teams up with Starbucks (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/lady-gaga-starbucks/)

She sings the line from Earthquake / Then You Love Me, an unreleased track and its the best part of the song
Never heard it. o3o

NurseBarbra
May 22nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
HOW LONG HAS THIS CLUB BEEN HERE AND WHY HAVE I NOT JOINED YET!!
...Joining...Joining...Joining....
...Access pending...

Well until that's finished, I finally got around to watching "Lady Gaga Presents the Monster ball" and my only judgement is... wow. While she is great in music videos, She's even better live. Now where's my free sparkley gay pink and purple unicorn with a rainbow horn?

Cooker
May 22nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
Oh wow I belong here.

I got the 50 minute album... "preview" [? idk it's like 3/4 of the songs] off of Farmville today. Love love love. I really can't pick just one favorite. njgbnfgmlng

Does anyone know what time the album is released tomorrow? I have to go to school at 8 am CST and I'd really like to get the album before then, but I know the Born This Way Single wasn't released on iTunes until 10 am CST when it came out... :P I'm almost considering buying the digital download off of her website but I don't know if that'll be ready before 8 either... xP

G.U.Y.
May 22nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Oh wow I belong here.

I got the 50 minute album... "preview" [? idk it's like 3/4 of the songs] off of Farmville today. Love love love. I really can't pick just one favorite. njgbnfgmlng

Does anyone know what time the album is released tomorrow? I have to go to school at 8 am CST and I'd really like to get the album before then, but I know the Born This Way Single wasn't released on iTunes until 10 am CST when it came out... :P I'm almost considering buying the digital download off of her website but I don't know if that'll be ready before 8 either... xP

Albums are available in stores at midnight, however I am not sure about iTunes. Sometimes it's on a few hours before the actual release date, sometimes a few days after. :/

However with this album, I am sure they are going to make it as early as humanly possible on the release date.

I might just not go to school tomorrow. :3

NurseBarbra
May 22nd, 2011, 05:05 PM

HMMMMMM....
Exam prep? or Lady Gaga?
Examprep?...Lady gaga....hmm... I'll make the easy choice and "convince" my teachers that Lady gaga helps students learn advanced maths better.

Cooker
May 22nd, 2011, 05:30 PM
Albums are available in stores at midnight, however I am not sure about iTunes. Sometimes it's on a few hours before the actual release date, sometimes a few days after. :/

However with this album, I am sure they are going to make it as early as humanly possible on the release date.

Yep, you're right. On her FB page it says it's getting released on iTunes at 12am ET/ 11 pm CT :D the East side of the US is getting it at 9 PM xP I CAN DOWNLOAD IT BEFORE SCHOOL WHOOP.

My friend is skipping first and second hours to get her CD. I kept telling her just to get it on iTunes, but she's getting a free poster with it so apparently it's worth it :P

NurseBarbra
May 23rd, 2011, 07:37 AM
It'soutIt'soutIt'soutIt'soutIt'soutx100000000^3552

G.U.Y.
May 24th, 2011, 04:32 PM
News--
Lady Gaga on David Letterman (http://youtu.be/1u0zrm7YXbU)
Popjustice interview with Lady Gaga (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/popjustice-publish-gaga-interview-newspaper/)

So, what's everyone's favorite song from Born This Way if you've heard it? <3

NurseBarbra
May 24th, 2011, 04:42 PM
News--

So, what's everyone's favorite song from Born This Way if you've heard it? <3

@ the bullet point: IT FREAKIN' BETTER BE!!!

@ the question: "The Edge of Glory"... And mabye "Highway Unicorn"....

Alternative
May 25th, 2011, 04:46 PM
To that question, which mind you I was about to ask :P, my favourite song from Born This Way has either got to be Hair, The Edge of Glory or Judas. But all of them are good, I can really think of these songs off the top of my head. :3

Lady Gaga
May 25th, 2011, 05:17 PM
joinage <3

born this way is amazing. marry the night, americano, you and i, bloody mary, and fashion of his love have to be my favourite (and this doesnt include her singles ;)

balskdfjaowiurkadslfa gaga is just way too amazing for words! whos watching her on american idol tonight!?

Alternative
May 25th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Considering I don't have access to American Idol, I'm not watching it. I don't really watch those idol shows anyway. I'll probably youtube it later when it's up, and I only have to listen to her and not all the other people. :)

What's your favourite Lady Gaga concert?

G.U.Y.
May 25th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Lady Gaga's third cover on Rolling Stone in less than 2 years. (http://gagadaily.com/2011/05/lady-gaga-covers-rolling-stone/)

joinage <3

born this way is amazing. marry the night, americano, you and i, bloody mary, and fashion of his love have to be my favourite (and this doesnt include her singles ;)

balskdfjaowiurkadslfa gaga is just way too amazing for words! whos watching her on american idol tonight!?
I really wish I could, but the cable is out. Thanks, tornado.
Considering I don't have access to American Idol, I'm not watching it. I don't really watch those idol shows anyway. I'll probably youtube it later when it's up, and I only have to listen to her and not all the other people. :)

What's your favourite Lady Gaga concert?
The Madison Square Garden HBO one is the only one I have seen..so that! :D

Katja
May 29th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Can I join?? :D

I haven't really listened to her new CD yet but I'm going to very soon. :P

Alternative
May 30th, 2011, 07:26 AM
I should've mentioned this before yesterday when I saw it, but I didn't think about it. I tweeted about it though, which means I was thinking about spreading it with the world. :3 Anyway, last night the Graham Norton show was on in the background, in which Gwyneth Paltrow was on, and then they brang out Lady Gaga which was really cool. They were talking about random Gaga stuff, and then mentioned that a big fan of hers made some of those little doll mannequins with Lady Gaga outfits, like the King Minnesota or something (the red one) and the meat one, which is essentially a mannequin wrapped in Prosciutto. XD

Mew~
May 31st, 2011, 08:03 AM
Heh, I saw that, but thats an old episode, I think that was just a repeat.

Anyone seen The Lonely Islands video with Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake? I saw it and couldn't stop laughing, Lady Gaga looks really funny too.

v/Pi7gwX7rjOw

Cooker
June 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM
^that's also nothing new, but is still friggin awesome. I like when she's like "...you're still here" LOL Gaga is the Queen of all entertainment <3 I'm kind of pissed her album is #4 on iTunes though.. >_> dang Adele is beating her now!

Alternative
June 14th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Must. Keep. Alive. You monster

So I heard Lady Gaga is going to be in a future episode of Glee. i'm too lazy to find a source. But whatevs, your thoughts on this?

NurseBarbra
June 14th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Must. Keep. Alive. You monster

So I heard Lady Gaga is going to be in a future episode of Glee. i'm too lazy to find a source. But whatevs, your thoughts on this?
http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/108.jpg
Glados isn't lady gaga... Lady GladGlad? Lady Gagados? Glady gaDos?

inb4 Landorus
Lady Gaga on Xfactor France. (They have an Xfactor?)
v/unBjd32QaU0

Alternative
June 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Well first of all, the saying is quite fitting because it's a monster, and as you all know we are little monsters, and Lady Gaga is mother monster, so yeah. :P I like The Edge of Glory, which is like, uber cool. :]

Mik90
August 25th, 2011, 04:35 AM
OMG, I totally join this, I LOVE Lady Gaga since "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" *_*

I listened to Born This Way and I found it great, WAY better than The Fame/The Fame Monster.
The trio Highway Unicorn/Heavy Metal Lover/Electric Chapel (and Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Scheiße... every song lol) is the best thing on the album.

Did anyone see her live?

Alternative
August 25th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Do not post in threads that have not been posted in for more than a month. (2 pts / 2 wks)
A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered “old”. Please do not revive old threads. For restarting topics, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums.So this is against the rules, and I'm gonna close it. Just consider this a warning so you don't break the rules again, okay? :)