PDA

View Full Version : Hey Diddle Diddle, the Persian and the Fiddle...

Miss Doronjo
April 7th, 2011, 04:05 AM
What if your starting a musical band, in which the members are only pokemon? What would those pokemon be? What kinds of instruments would they play? What genre would your pokemon band play?

Just keep in mind the different kinds of instruments each member plays; a drummer, guitarist, singer, and so on.

Hermione Granger
April 7th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Chatot, a band consisting of Chatots only. And a Whismur as the lead singer. I could already hear their music! <3

Mr Cat Dog
April 7th, 2011, 06:50 AM
There has to be a Primeape on drums... just reminds me too much of Animal from The Muppets for it NOT to be a Primeape. An Alakazam, I imagine, would be a good double bass player: it can pull off that jazzy, bluesy charm and not even need to pluck the strings with fingers (plus, the spoons might come in interesting to create a different texture to the music). For some reason, the image of a Miltank playing the piano - probably impossible given the hooves and such - seems strangely resonant. A Machamp could probably play both guitar AND trumpet given the amount of arms it has, and it's definitely not lacking in the strength department.

In terms of a band name, I'm claiming The Safari Zone, before anyone else gets there!

Arma
April 7th, 2011, 07:09 AM
I'd make a brass or samba band, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj1qP4uc5oo&feature=relmfu) with Blastoise and Exploud handling the Brass intruments. (For some reason Blastoise's cannons reminds me of trumpets)
I'd have Breloom and Ludicolo with tambourines and shakers, a Teddiursa or a Loudred with an Apito (whistle).
The big bass Drums would be carried by Swampert or Slaking and al the other percussion instruments would be carried Hitmontop, Zangoose, Heracross and Blaziken.

I can already imagine them playing something like Carnival de Paris (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzvfqZGrMf0)

PlatinumDude
April 8th, 2011, 04:07 AM
I can't think of a good band name, but I have good ideas for members:
-Singer: Meloetta
-Guitarists: Lucario, Zoroark
-Drums: Turtwig
-Background music: Maractus

Regeneration
April 8th, 2011, 05:33 AM
If I had to make a heavy metal band, it would comprise of only the Magnemite family. What? Guitarists have them all the time!

You know when I can't think of anything...