PDA

View Full Version : If Pokemon Were Real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?

Giga Flare
April 10th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I did something like this on my Tumblr after I had a nightmare.

If Pokemon were real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?
Personally, I'd steer clear of Rayquaza and Seviper. I'm pretty sure Seviper could eat a person whole, and Rayquaza could demolish entire cities.

Kenshin5
April 10th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I would try and steer clear of pokes like Gyrados, Aggron, Kyurem(it would eat me). Basically anyone pokemon that is very violate that could kill me very easily or one eat me. I would definitely stay away from GarbageBagmon thing is meh.

shengar
April 10th, 2011, 07:05 PM
I would avoid short tempered or extremely territorial pokemon like Tyranitar, Seviper, Zangoose, Nidoking, Aggron and something similar. I would avoid mischievous pokemon like Gengar, or something like as well.

cazzler
April 10th, 2011, 07:35 PM
There's plenty of Pokemon I would avoid, but I'll just list 3...
Usaring, a mother especially o.O
Arbok and...
Sharpedo.

Zorua
April 10th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I think the answer should be "every single legendary in existence".

The Nightmare
April 10th, 2011, 08:32 PM
I would avoid if I was a pokemon Usaring, Tyranitar, Aggron, Gyrados,Seviper, Nidoking and Legendarys that will try to kill me or eat me.

Influential_Mew
April 10th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Sawk and Throh for the simple fact that I find them both annoying and poorly made.

PlatinumDude
April 11th, 2011, 01:37 AM
On land, I'd stay away from Grimer, Koffing, Trubbish and their evolved forms, because of the poison they have. On sea, I'd stay away from Gyarados, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Basculin, Carvanha, Sharpedo Frillish and Jellicent.

Mr Cat Dog
April 11th, 2011, 04:38 AM
Sigilyph kinda scares me. When I was trying to catch one in Black, every time its big looming shadow popped up on the screen, I'd actually take a mental step back because it looked so freaky and imposing. In real life, I can only imagine these emotions manifesting themselves in even larger ways, so... yeah. Sigilyphs and me don't mix well.

eightbit
April 11th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Pollinating ones. Ah-CHOO!

Oryx
April 11th, 2011, 06:59 AM
In all reality, I would avoid anything that could hurt me a lot. Small, cute pokemon. XD

Pokemon Trainer Touko
April 11th, 2011, 07:00 AM
All poison type Pokes, especially the rubbis bin Pokémon. >m<

Dave_
April 11th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Snorlax because it would try and steal my sammich ¬_¬

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
April 11th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Victreebel / Carnivine - I wouldn't want it to eat me!!

Muk - Seriously, with the outfits I like to wear, he and I would NOT get on lol

Huntail - If I saw that swimming towards me, I'd run for the hills lol. Same with Carvanha lol

Exploud / Cofagrigus - Purely cause they look quite alarming lol

Elektrik / Elektross - Same reasons as for Huntail lol

The_Noob
April 11th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Personally, any and all Pokemon that are evolved, exlcuding intentionally cute ones, or any first-route trash Pokemon, can kill a human being whenever it feels like, however it feels like.

So, pretty much, if I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd just shut myself inside the rest of my life after getting traumatized by a Butterfree using Stun Spore on me or something.

Noob out.

wobbadude1
April 11th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Steelix!!

Seriously, if some massive iron snake came crashing down my street I wouldn't stop and say "Awww, Pokémon are so cute". I would get the heck out of there cursing like a sailor.

Or Jynx

*shudder*

fenyx4
April 11th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I think the answer should be "every single legendary in existence".

This.

Basically, every single Pokemon on this list (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_fully_evolved_pokemon_by_base_stat_total), but primarily:

Charizard (a fire-breathing dragonlike Pokemon. 'Nuff said.)

Blastoise (Water cannons. Two of them. Mounted on its BACK. With high accuracy from 160 feet. And can PUNCH HOLES THROUGH THICK STEEL.)

Ash's Pikachu: see nearly EVERY DARN POKEMON EPISODE, SPECIAL, AND MOVIE IN EXISTENCE

Fearow (there's a reason why it took a powerful Thunderbolt just to take out its pre-evos/spawn)

Beedrill (likely as nasty as bees in real life)

Nidoking (Horn Drill=insta-KO)

Ninetales (yeah...considering all of my Naruto anime experience, I've learned that you do not mess with kyubi.)

Dugtrio (very speedy Earthquaking mole that can Scratch me as well)

Golduck (a duck with psychic powers doesn't really bode well)

Primeape (gets pissed off very easily, and can pack a whallop with all of its fighting attacks. And beats up anyone who makes it mad, even if it has to relentlessly chase him/her to the end of the world).

Arcanine (very fast, a liger-ish hybrid, and shoots flames)

Machamp (a humanshape Pokemon that doles out powerful punches at 1000 punches per 2 seconds? NO THANK YOU.

Alakazam (would likely crush my mind and/or toss me around like a rag doll fi I disturbed its meditation)

Dodrio: PECK! PECK! PECK! PECK! PECK! NONSTOP. DRILL PECK!

Haunter/Gengar: they arguably have the creepiest Pokedex entries ever.

Electrode: "Me go boom." A LOT.

Tauros: intimidating by looks alone

Gyarados: very vengeful for the mistreatment it endured during its Magikarp days, and is renowned for its viciousness and city-demolishing capabilities. STAY VERY, VERY FAR AWAY.

Ditto: can Transform into my worst Nightmare. *shudders*

Aerodactyl: = Speed; would likely pin me down before I could even attempt fleeing.

Legendary Birds: see Pokemon The Movie 2000: The Power of One.

Mewtwo/Mew: see Generation 1 metagame. And Pokemon The Movie 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back, AND Pokemon The Movie: Mewtwo Returns, AND The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special, AND Pokemon The Movie 8: Lucario and The Mystery of Mew.

Steelix: menacing by appearances alone. And it's STEEL/GROUND-type.

Tyranitar: RAMPAGES CAN CAUSE MAPS TO BE REDRAWN. 'Nuff said.

Legendary Dogs: Re: Entei: Pokemon The Movie 3: Spell of The Unown
Re: Suicune: Pokemon The Movie 4Ever: Celebi - Voice of the Forest
Re: Raikou: The Legend of Thunder special
ALL OF THEM - Pokemon The Movie 13: Zoroark, Master of Illusions

Lugia: Pokemon The Movie 2000: The Power of One

Ho-Oh: trailer of Pokemon Movie 13

Celebi: Pokemon The Movies: 4Ever and Zoroark, Master of Illusions. Not to mention a bunch of TV specials.

Blaziken: I can personally attest to its ferocity.

Sceptile: Walking, talking Leaf Blades ON SPEED.

Shedinja: soul-sucking ability just by its foes peering into its back.

Absol: most likely means that something cataclysmic is about to occur

Salamence: see Generation 4 metagame and Hoenn's Battle Tower.

Metagross: sentinent supercomputer with metallic brawn and PSYCHIC POWER.

Lati@s: Psychic dragon jet planes. Not even mentioning the amplifying Soul Dew.

Legendary Golems: They don't run from me like all those other wimpy Trios. Oh, no. They WAIT for me to come and catch them, having been sealed away. What does that say of how confident they are in their abilities?

Weather Trio: see Pokemon Emerald cutscene.

Jirachi: it can just wish to whisk me out of existence.

Deoxys: Mutated by a space virus. And see Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Infernape: The Pokemon incarnation of the Monkey King. AKA: GOKU/KAKAROT. OF DRAGONBALL Z.

Lucario: skilled Aura/Chakra/Ki wielder. For reference, please see Dragon Ball Z and Naruto + Naruto Shippuden. Also, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Rampardos: monstrous Attack. Yikes.

Ursaring: whenever I see it, it tends to looks pissed off. Which is not a good thing.

Wailord: It could just smush me by mere size and sheer weight alone.

Vespiquen: *shudders at what it could order its Combee minions/hive mind to have them handily dispatch of foes*

Spiritomb: So much mischief and misdeeds, it had to me bound to a stone for nearly 500 years.

Magmortar: Why would I even think of messing with anything that's Fire-type with an arm cannon?

Dusknoir: Affiliation with the spirit world? See ya.

Legendary lake guardians/pixies: Especially Uxle- wipes out the memory of anyone it sees just by opening its EYES. Also, Azelf can make humans lose willpower, leaving them immobile for all eternity.

Legendary reality dragon trio: See DP movie trilogy. Also, Dialga is DRAGON/STEEL. And Giratina is the only Pokemon to date that was banished to another realm as a renegade. Also, see Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Heatran: Fire/Steel with the ability Flash Fire sounds horrendous to
combat.

Regigigas: so terrible, the keys to unlock it had to be sealed in a whole other region. And it's capable of towing continents.

Cresselia: despite its benevolent nature, see Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Again.

Darkrai: activates nightmares as a defense mechanism.

Arceus: created all Pokemon, and has the highest Base Stat Total in existence. And see Pokemon The Movie: To The Conquest of Space-Time/"Advent of Arceus".

Victini: brings victory wherever it goes, regardless of the opponent's typing.

Emboar:a wrestling fire pig. Related to the Monkey King. And looks like a Walking, talking BOMB. Not even mentioned Reckless+ its powerful recoil-damage attacks.
Samurott: mistreated as Oshawott/Wotter by a portion of the fandom, and it's a freaking SAMURAI SEA OTTER. And when it goes bipedal, you know your about to get your butt thoroughly kicked.

Zoroark: nightmarish illusions...

Golurk: The Pokemon equivalent of the Megazord. With FEET ROCKETS.

Braviary: a punishing, courageous foe, I suspect.

Bisharp: Just freaking LOOK at its artwork (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/74/625Bisharp.png). Also, see Power Rangers/Super Sentai and Kamen Rider. ALL seasons.

Hydreigon: A puppeteering hydra with one head that possibly subdued the other two heads without regret.

Haxorus: HAXX. DINOSAUR. AXE-FACE. SCARY BY DEFAULT.

Ulgamoth: A moth that can WITHSTAND flames, while doing some eerie dances as well.

Legendary Musketeers: Skilled in sword combat. *shudders*

Legendary Kami: Fabled of their potent abilities.

Legendary Tao Dragon Trio: 1. Their tails. 2. Their elements. 3. Their signature moves. 3. Their origin. Also, Re: Zekrom: BW001 - In The Shadow of Zekrom!

Genosect:a genetically-modified metallic bug cockroach engineered by a crime syndicate with a NUCLEAR CANNON ON ITS BACK.

Personally, any and all Pokemon that are evolved, exlcuding intentionally cute ones, or any first-route trash Pokemon, can kill a human being whenever it feels like, however it feels like.

Yeah...considering most first Routes have those annoying little kids that block you from mere rodent Pokemon, pretty much all of them pack the potential to be devastating. 0_o

shiroco
April 11th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Litwick. My life force is kinda important to me.

BBA_Beyblader_321
April 11th, 2011, 07:28 PM
hm. I'd stay away from both Sableye, and Steelix. Drowzee and Hypno too.

-Sableye will give me nightmares
-Steelix has a scary face
-Drowzee and Hypno have always scared me since I say them in their debut episode of season 1

Cherrim
April 11th, 2011, 07:32 PM
...probably most everything bigger than half my size. Everything else would probably be able to kill me faaaaar too easily and they would be terrifying. :(

But to be truthful, if Pokémon were real (or suddenly became real overnight), I'd probably stay away from all of them. Unless I knew for SURE that a Pokémon was trained and safe, I wouldn't go near it. I don't even go near DOGS if the owner isn't right there and can assure me it's okay... nevermind things with magical powers. xD

Regeneration
April 12th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Almost all the Bug and Poison type Pokemon. :( Seviper, Beedrill, Arbok especially. But I don't there will be anything to worry about if we've got our own Pokemon with us, right?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 12th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Bee Pokemon, as I'm allergic to bee stings.

Dog Pokemon since dogs IRL seem to enjoy attacking me.

Rattata/Pikachu/Bidoof since I'm not a big fan of rats/mice.

Anything that can drain my life energy (i.e., most Ghosts).

Echidna
April 12th, 2011, 12:53 PM
i would stay away from explode, because of how a certain fan fic described him, and also carvanha for the same reason !!!

Dr. Pokémon
April 12th, 2011, 01:41 PM
The shocking and self destructing Voltorb. I could just imagine people stumbling over them on accident and getting injured. Unlike some other Pokemon that are more feared and dangerous (Mewtwo), Voltorb would actually be more common and therefore more injuries.

Dark Piplup
April 12th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Anything either really powerful or anything pretty big. So I wouldn't ever want to get near them. Except when I have my handy Arceus around.:)

Shake
April 12th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Gyrados(it would eat me while I'm swimming), Seviper, Arbok, umm... oh and any large pokemon that are fast.

Mahou Tsukai
April 14th, 2011, 03:23 AM
Snorlax, because it eats soooooooo much! How can I afford to feed a Snorlax?

jynx
April 14th, 2011, 03:27 AM
All the dangerous and dirty ones.
Basically all the stuff with more than 80 attack stat

UltiMoth
April 14th, 2011, 03:39 AM
I think I'd be hesitant to enter an ominous looking tower with a bunch of ghastly and haunters looming over pokemon graves. They might pull mischievous pranks on me.

I would also avoid poisonous pokemon like Muk and Arbok.

Then there's the fierce Dragon type Gyrados and a few others, unless they have already befriended me, and that goes for all pokemon I would generally avoid out of fear or disgust.

Then there are a few I would simply avoid in all circumstances, like the oozing, slimy Muk and the stinky Garbador, which is probably a very underhyped pokemon and I feel sorry for it because I imagine not that many people would use an ugly garbage pokemon in their team. Trubbish at least is still kind of cute. However, I'm only speaking from a subjective point of view.

Zeffy
April 14th, 2011, 04:39 AM
I'd avoid typical dangerous Pokemon, and ones that guards their territory. It would be pretty horrible being slashed in the face by a flock of Spearows, or eaten alive by a Gyarados. ;;

Spanner226
April 14th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Any dragon type pokemon. Except Altaria, and even Altaria can be dangerous. I mean, Haxorus CAN be kind, but if they see you as territorial intruders, then.....

Silver Soul of Johto
April 15th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Muk/Grimer because of how awful they SMELL X_X (oh and that new trash pokemon!) Nidoking because he's always made me a bit uneasy -_-;; kangaskhan are just as powerful/scary.

Mudkiip
April 15th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Any Pokemon larger than me.

Malek Warhawk
April 15th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I'd avoid ANY dangerous pokemon, unless my pokemon can take them.

But the ones I'd avoid at all cost:

Legendaries.

Symbiosis
April 17th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I would have to say i avoid darkrai since i don't like nightmares xD

Yurusumaji
April 17th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Charizard.

Scary and temperamental? No thanks.

donavannj
April 17th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I would try to avoid more violent Pokemon and the more territorial Pokemon in particular, as well as those otherwise hazardous to my health, such as poison types.

Doppelgänger
April 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Tyranitar would be one to avoid for me if it existed. It'd be huge and frightening xD

miju-kun
April 18th, 2011, 06:37 AM
I'll avoid many, including Hydreigon, Tyranitar and Aggron....pretty much all dangerous Pokèmon.

Rai
April 18th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I would stay away from any of the carnivore pokemon unless they were my own. I would probably try to avoid Primeape the most because they are known for having really bad tempers and when they get mad they get violent

pokehearts
April 18th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Anything big and menacing. Even though if pokeballs were created, I'd catch a riolu and evolve it into a lucario, then It'd all begin.

Latios2011
April 18th, 2011, 02:36 PM
def. any bug type pokemon
aerodactyl cuz it tried to eat ash
and mostt of the legends

ShinyMeowth
April 19th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I would avoid every single Poison and Bug-type Pokemon. I can't stand normal bugs, and just the idea of bugs 1/4 times my size is terrible. Just think of what a mess a caterpie would make when squashed >_<

solarowl
April 19th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Legendaries. Well actually mainly the angry ones like Lugia, etc. Other ones like Mew are fine. I'd also avoid Pokemon that have bad tempers like Tyranitar, Gyarados, and ... Lugia, again. XD

Arumus
April 19th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Probably all of them, considering the fact if they were real they'd probably kill me with any attack.

LatiasSoulDew
April 20th, 2011, 03:42 PM
I think all pokemon can be friendly, but maybe I will avoid Muk or Garbodor.

Seeds Horizon
April 20th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Seems like from what ive seen skimming through posts..everyone avoids the dangerous ones..WHY?!?! They would be interesting to meet. Also, everyones forgetting the most annoying Pokemon ever...Ratatta..Or however you spell it. Its a rat..and purple (i think) and just pops up unneeded. Plus its useless until you evolve it, and even then :/. Id avoid it just to not have to spam run irl lol.

Smugleaf97
April 23rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
I would avoid Deino because its pokedex enety states it can eat ANYTHING, even inside pokeballs my pokemon will (probably) die a horrible death (Hydreigons Is WORSE)

i would Also avoid all poison types, cept Bulbasaur and Nidoran. all others just give the shivers

sab
April 23rd, 2011, 11:35 AM
Slugma. Step on it and you loose your foot.

ausnick
April 23rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
I would avoid short tempered or extremely territorial pokemon like Tyranitar, Seviper, Zangoose, Nidoking, Aggron and something similar. I would avoid mischievous pokemon like Gengar, or something like as well.

That, lol.. and Alekazam as it would use it's mind powers on you. ;)

bwburke94
May 9th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Darkrai. ESPECIALLY PMD2 DARKRAI. (Though due to what happened at the end of PMD2, that might not be any worse, actually.)

Naruto Uzumaki
May 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I'd stay clear of Weezing, Muck, Voltorb, Magnimite and anything else that can kill you by accident :x

Gothitelle.
May 10th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Haxorus. That thing is scary. (unless Hydreigon worked her charm on it) Scrafty because Im afraid it'd beat me up or steal my things.

Forever
May 10th, 2011, 08:05 PM
CRIMGAN. Oh God it like sets out to kill you I swear.

Or at least it happened in a dream, so... I'd assume it'd do the same irl.

AustInsane
May 11th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Gloom. It must smell soo bad.

ElectricScyther
May 11th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Hmm, I seem to be the only one who would run through Antarctica to get away from a Gurdurr. Seriously, it's ugly (freakishly ugly) and wields A HUGE METAL BEAM. If it got mad at me, which it probably would since it looks like a jerk, and I just sat there, I would be dead, clubbed to death with a steel beam.
Not sure if I met a Scraggy. Me and him might end up chilling in the alleys, or if he belongs to a gang I'd either run or fight. Probably run. Although I wouldn't be scared of him following me because his molted skin would get caught between his legs and he'd trip and fall. XD
And trust me, I would never want to get caught in a Bouffalant stampede or doing a Spanish bullfight with a Tauros.

BlazikenXD
May 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Id stay away from Electrode :) Just because it might blow up beside me lol! :D

Tyranee
May 12th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Electrode/Voltorb, Garbador(ewww)/Muk/Grimer, Munna/Musharna (Stop eating my dreams!), Darkrai (obviously), Spriritomb because that thing might possess me, Gengar, Hydreigon, Staraptor (OMFG that thing would kill someone), Mandibuzz.

Pretty much a lot of dark/poison/ghost types.

ISA56 2.0
May 12th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Wild Pokemon-wise, I would avoid Tyranitar, Gyarados, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Beedrill, Primeape, Salamence, Rampardos, Excadrill, Scrafty, Scraggy, Spiritomb, and Vileplume. Most of these could easily kill me and/or beat me up and steal my stuff, and Vileplume probably just really, really, REALLY stinks.

Karie
May 12th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Beedrill, i have a phobia of bee and wasps.

Spinarak & Ariados, the same as the above reason.

And i guess also all of those big power house pokemon that could destroy mountains.

Count
May 12th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Okay but why would you avoid legendaries... it's not like if pokemon were real you'd have to watch out for them or something. They'd be chilling in some cave, for no person to be found. (:

jackblaze
May 12th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Definitely Muk and trubbish

Darkrai::.
May 13th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Bidoof, they're just so annoying, if i see one in real life ii'll die of frustration of seeing one in the first place >_>

Resultz
May 13th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I once had a dream that A muk the size of the giant alakazam and Gengar came and engulfed my street. NEVER AGAIN.

Pika-power
May 15th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Stunkfish. That thing CREEPS ME OUT.

o3o
May 15th, 2011, 08:20 AM
All Bug-types. I hate bugs. D:

smithtism
May 15th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Mr.Mime. I don't like mimes. A lot of the other Pokemon, even the powerhouses, aren't super blood-thirsty killing machines like so many people here have portrayed them to be; I can deal with them. But that mime...

SuperSaiyanII
May 15th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Keep Garbador away from me and I'll be fine. I don't know how I'd handle being around a Gyarados either so I'd avoid him too.

Samari45
May 15th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I would steer clear of anything that would be able to poison me. I've always had this fear of being poisoned.

YouMadBro?
May 15th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Ugh, I'd stay away from most of the bug types. *Shudders* I hate bugs.

Kenpokid
May 16th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Hmm...
Most bee Pokemon and Poison-types (Nidoran's evolutions are fine), a lot of Bird Pokemon (look what happened to Green!), most steel-types, and anything as big/bigger than me.
Assuming I didn't train it myself.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 17th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Also Scolipede - I actually think it's a beautiful pokémon, but I'm not overly fond of centipedes lol :P

ORegan
May 17th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Realistically? All Pokemon. Even the weak ones can learn moves that would beat me to a bloody pulp

NatureKeeper
May 17th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Well, if they were real I could bet I would've caught one and I would've trained it 'n stuff, so I won't be afraid of Pokémon unless there is a big difference but mostly I'll be afraid of Genosect. It's VILE.

ORegan
May 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Oh really, and which would you be able to catch, let alone TRAIN? If Pokemon were real, you really think they'll obey someone the moment they become enslaved to said person? It'd be like trying to tame a wild cat, it just wouldn't go so well unless you're a professional. Actually, it'd be a terrible idea considering even Rattata is able to learn moves like HYPER FANG, which would slice through your tender little skin into those nice squishy organs that keep you alive.

Case in point. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5367085/1/The_Sun_Soul)

OreoMaster
June 7th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I would avoid :
Most grass types - I get shivers just from the idea of getting sliced from some razor sharp leaves or leaf blades!
Every single poison type - ~.~ the reason is obvious
Rock,steel types - They are too tough and hard to hurt them while they can crush you in the blink of an eye.
Bug types - They are creepy,big bugs..ewwwy
Psychic types - its not my fault if you like your body getting crushed by psychic abilities or being controlled and pushed here and there like a ragdoll.
Ground types - They are mostly quite big and they can either cause earthquakes either open a fissure and throw you inside or bury you alive O.O
Ghost types - ...
Dark types - Stealthy,sneaky assassins who slash you and kill you without hving a clue.
DRAGON types - :"<
Ice types - getting freezed solid or pierced by a beam of freezing air is not something thats in my plans
Flying types - Getting slashed,pecked and your eyes ripped out of their sockets(gruesome as it may sound) is horrible..Just the idea of it..Neither is getting slashed by air,thus without waiting it nice.
Water types - Big sea monsters that can eat you whole and other creatures that can drown you with a surf,or crush your body like a can with a blast of water stronger than 10 fire hoses together(hydro cannon) or 5 times stronger(hydro pump) do NOT have a difference to me..Both deadly.
Fire types - ..You guess why.
Electric types - quite obvious..

I would only approach normal types..AND EVEN THEN ONLY if they were chained..Normal types have claws that can slash you and rip you apart and fangs that can crush your body and make you suffer a lot.
Not to mention fighting types. :/

Soraine
June 7th, 2011, 01:11 PM
If they were real, I wouldn't really want to avoid any.
Gotta' catch 'em all afterall, amirite? ;)

Rooke
June 7th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I'd want to avoid Scrafty. They look like the kind of Pokémon that would gang up on you and beat you up in an alleyway.

I love them.

2Cool4Mewtwo
June 7th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Ghost types would freak me out... I really hate scary stuff :paranoid:

Demigod
June 7th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I would imagine that if Pokemon was real we wouldn't be scared of them since we would be use to them so probably none but if I am obligated to, probably Beedrill or Pokemons that look like spiders and bees Megasized :3

Blazesaga
June 7th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Kyurem

nothing personal, i like you in the games, i'm just not a big fan of being

-EATEN ALIVE (if you know the legend you know that it would suppossedly take people and pokemon away and eat them)

-FROZEN TO DEATH (pokedex entry)

-SCARED TO DEATH (I think it would look a lot more scary in real life then it does in the game)

Nearsighted king of Ice
June 9th, 2011, 02:55 AM
i'd stay clear of Potentially Carnivorous Pokemon and Jynx, Jynx Really Creeps me Out

LittleHope
June 9th, 2011, 03:19 AM
I would *really* stay away from Carnivine or Cacnea. Why? Because I don't want to live like James.

Brittani
June 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Skuntank, Haunter, Gengar, Primeape, Aerodactyl, Cubone, etc.

Skuntank is..just..gross
Haunter can kill you just by looking at it
Gengar can also kill you the same way as Haunter can
Primeape chases you forever
Aerodactyl is a carnivore
Cubone is wearing it's dead mother's skull, do I even need to point out what's wrong with that?

There are plenty of pokemon I'd stay away from. I cannot single it down to one. If I had to then I'd say an Aerodactyl is most dangerous.

(=Nemesis=)
June 9th, 2011, 10:59 AM
All Ghost types. Their 'dex entries tend to be horrifying. But then again, it says Mewtwo is savage. But mine is really friendly.

collapsing_cake
June 13th, 2011, 10:25 AM
haha we would all stay away from jigglypuff right ??
That is permanent marker !

Autobot Silverwynde
June 13th, 2011, 12:55 PM
This.

Basically, every single Pokemon on this list (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_fully_evolved_pokemon_by_base_stat_total), but primarily:

Golurk: The Pokemon equivalent of the Megazord. With FEET ROCKETS.

Genosect:a genetically-modified metallic bug cockroach engineered by a crime syndicate with a NUCLEAR CANNON ON ITS BACK.

Genosect I can agree with (I cannot stand bugs!), but Golurk? The people that created it ordered it to act as a protector; I seriously doubt it would attack you unless you were actively trying to harm it. Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't be startled to see one, but I don't think I'd really be afraid of a Golurk. I'd just make sure to never irritate it. And if we ended up as besties, well then, that would be awesome. :)

Me, I'd be terrified of Gyarados. Seriously, that thing would bite you in half and not care. I'd even avoid Magikarps, just to make sure I don't run into their angrier, more evolved relations. Or avoid water altogether. I want to live, not end up as fish bait!

shinysweety
June 16th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Easy, i would mainly avoid the scary looking one's like Groudon or Ryhorn, also, i would avoid those bug's, especualy Spinarak, eek!

Rainflower
June 16th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Probably most of Bug-types. I'm afraid of Bugs IRL.

Aside of Bug Pokemon, maybe several annoying Ghost-type like Misdreavus or Gastly evo line.

Novalis
June 16th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Gyarados no doubt. They look like they would eat you AND destroy your city.

Pichu_fan
June 16th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I would stay away from SUNFISK.I would just giggle lots when it hits me with some kind of attack.And,I don't care if a pokemon would eat me,as long as it eats me whole.

Golden Warrior
June 17th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Giratina... First time I tried catching it and it took down my lvl. 100 Rayquaza in one shot... yhea...

Amore
June 17th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Well...let's just say it's in the situation where we've always had pokémon?

Then going by my personality I'd avoid:

- Bug-types
- Water-types
- Reptilian pokémon

Dialga? Sure, I'll catch that. But no way am I going within 100 miles of an Ekans :P

smithtism
June 17th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I'd want to avoid the Magnemite family. They'll screw up all of our TV's and computers and it's such a hassle to get them fixed.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 19th, 2011, 10:00 AM
If Pokemon were real I would definitely stay away from the large Pokemon like Wailord, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre etc. I will also stay away from smelly Pokemon such as Skuntank and Tribbish and it's evolve form

:t354:TG

.Marion
June 19th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I'd say I would definitely avoid Deino and its evolutions whenever I catch a sight of it. I wouldn't want it to kill me on sight do I?

Kleinchen
June 19th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Freaking Beedrill, I hate wasps and bees and stuff. Ugh. That was the first one to pop into my head.

I don't like bugs very much irl but I like a good amount of bug Pokemon so I might avoid some but not others, like cute ones like Ledyba, Butterfree, Joltik, etc. Ghost and Poison types as well as most legendaries would also be ones I would avoid whenever possible.

I've seen Pokemon like Nidoking and Aggron on a lot of people's lists but those are two of my favorite Pokemon so I'd probably have them on my team :P

ジャスミン
June 21st, 2011, 10:34 AM
Kricketune. That thing kills despite how adorable it is. I'd also avoid Pineco, since it explodes and it's everywhere.

Kamikl
June 21st, 2011, 01:35 PM
I'd stay away from teh porygonz 'cause they can hacks me.

Gatchi
July 1st, 2011, 06:08 PM
another one would by scarscream.

salmence33
July 1st, 2011, 10:49 PM
well lets see...

Drowzee - steals away children

Darkrai-Nightmares

Cofagrigus- reincarnated dead person,knows he's dead and carries memories of mortal life

Electrode- BOOM!!!

HAUNTer

Beedrill- imagine being stung by a bee, now instead of a tiny stinger, imagine it as a drill...

and I just wouldn't go anywhere near the water...

TheOrangePichu
July 1st, 2011, 11:02 PM
Almost all of the ghost pokemon. Especially Bannet. If I saw that thing in real life I'd s*** bricks.