PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Aurora01!

Aurora01
April 10th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I love Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and my favorite starter is Cyndaquil. :D
I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends!

Rionix
April 10th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Welcome to PokéCommunity ^_^

Just don't be shy to engage in topics here and you'll fit right in here in no time at all.

Meganium
April 10th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I love Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and my favorite starter is Cyndaquil. :D
I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends!

Hey there, Aurora! Welcome to PokeCommunity. Glad to see a fellow Pikachu fan join! Do you like Oshawott? I see you have an adorable Oshawott avatar. :D I <333 Oshawott! I'm pretty sure that you'll meet a lot of people. We're all nice here! :)

Well, hope you feel yourself comfortable here, and make sure you read the rules and the FAQ! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

~Ryukaa
April 10th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Welcome, Aurora01!
A Cyndaquil fan, eh?
I adore Cyndaquil. >w<
Well, I hope you have heaps of fun, and feel free to ask anybody if you've got any questions.
Enjoy!

Aurora01
April 10th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Hey there, Aurora! Welcome to PokeCommunity. Glad to see a fellow Pikachu fan join! Do you like Oshawott? I see you have an adorable Oshawott avatar. :D I <333 Oshawott! I'm pretty sure that you'll meet a lot of people. We're all nice here! :)

Well, hope you feel yourself comfortable here, and make sure you read the rules and the FAQ! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Thank you. :)
Heh... I love Oshawott... *blushes*